hulika

Author Topic: NEED HELP ASAP!!!! please! :( regarding footswitch on a pre-amp w/o footswitch  (Read 584 times)

Offline deathbyexposure

• Veteran Member
good day!!

can someone here refer to me a good technician that can help solve my problem? (really hoping someone does :D )

i have a Marshall DRP-1 Direct Recording Pre-Amp that has been in the closet for quite sometime that fortunately, will be used again for my new pedal board set-up.. :)

the problem is, The DRP-1 does not have a footswitch input that can switch modes its GAIN setting from BOOST to NORMAL (clean)...

i know that with a little tinkering on its switch and its PCB, it can be linked with a cable (i don't want to bore a hole on its body for its 'new footswitch input') with a female jack that can be connected to a footswitch that can control its GAIN settings from NORMAL to BOOST with a stomp on a footswitch without switching it by hand on its normal switch.. :)

so what i need is:

an electrician who can connect a new footswitch input
&
a DIY footswitch that can be used :)

i really need your help guys ASAP... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! thank you so much!!!!! :D

(note: i am also on a very tight budget.. :D its hard to be a student in times of crisis nowadays..)

THANKS THANKS THANKS!! :D
How can you tell a person whether the band he or she listens to is RIGHT or WRONG?

Offline deathbyexposure

• Veteran Member
please delete this double post.. :D thanks!
How can you tell a person whether the band he or she listens to is RIGHT or WRONG?