hulika

Author Topic: anyone familiar with waves gtr3?  (Read 1202 times)

Offline jpdeleon20

anyone familiar with waves gtr3?
« on: June 11, 2008, 06:51:50 PM »
i have the waves gtr3 software which simulates different amps and stompboxes, but i don't know how to set it up with my pc. i dont have the preamp... can anyone help me?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 06:03:30 PM by jpdeleon20 »

Offline jpdeleon20

Re: anyone familiar with waves gtr3?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 06:56:50 PM »
up

Offline lovecore

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 06:59:32 PM »
maybe you need the hardware for it to work since it may possibly be a dongle for it.

Offline jpdeleon20

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2008, 07:39:30 PM »
may alternative po kayang maganda dun sa hardware na yun?

Offline danleo

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2008, 11:29:37 PM »
Gamit ko din yan sa DAW ko. Ok naman cya, gamit ko siya pang amp sim ko especially to add bite sa mga analog effects when i'm recording guitar tracks direct. :) You just need a good soundcard with ASIO2 to compensate the latency.
You may say I\'m a dreamer. But I\'m not the only one. I know someday you\'ll join us and the world will live as one...

Offline jpdeleon20

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 08:43:09 PM »
Gamit ko din yan sa DAW ko. Ok naman cya, gamit ko siya pang amp sim ko especially to add bite sa mga analog effects when i'm recording guitar tracks direct. :) You just need a good soundcard with ASIO2 to compensate the latency.
sir pano po ung connection nya sa pc? guitar - pc - amp po ba? san po ipaplug? kailangan po ba talaga ung device or pwede alternative? sori di ko po tlg alam e...

Offline danleo

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2008, 11:14:17 PM »
sir pano po ung connection nya sa pc? guitar - pc - amp po ba? san po ipaplug? kailangan po ba talaga ung device or pwede alternative? sori di ko po tlg alam e...

You gotta have a DAW Software to host it. Its just a plug-ins for a DAW Software via VST. I'm not that sure pero I think you can't use it as a stand alone like guitar rigs and amplitube, pang plug-ins lang talaga siya for your recorded guitar track sa DAW Software mo. :)
You may say I\'m a dreamer. But I\'m not the only one. I know someday you\'ll join us and the world will live as one...