hulika

Author Topic: Ibanez guitar users thread  (Read 1804523 times)

Offline zeph

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Ibanez guitar users thread
« Reply #19750 on: October 29, 2017, 04:33:42 AM »
sensha na po isinama po ako ng isang grupo sa FB kaya naka discount po kami ng 30% sa Audiophile Alimall nung friday Oct 27

« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 07:33:12 PM by zeph »

« Reply #19751 on: December 06, 2017, 09:15:52 AM »
i recently purchased a 1986 rg440 from a warehouse sale down south, its banged up but still feels and sounds great, however it is missing its top lok III pressure pad for the locking nut, any ideas where i can get pressure pads that will work with an original edge trem?
the world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams...

Offline Drac

« Reply #19752 on: Yesterday at 05:12:43 PM »
i recently purchased a 1986 rg440 from a warehouse sale down south, its banged up but still feels and sounds great, however it is missing its top lok III pressure pad for the locking nut, any ideas where i can get pressure pads that will work with an original edge trem?

Wow that is a good find a Pre-Prestige that has the Original Edge! Are these the Japanese Made RG440?  Sorry I can't help you with the locking pads I am not sure if Audiophile has parts.

Take me as I am!!

« Reply #19753 on: Today at 08:19:18 AM »
yes sir, made in japan, it has the old style roadstar body shape, i asked audiophile sadly wala pa silang parts, will try the evil bay  :-D
the world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams...