hulika

Author Topic: ARTEC PEDALS  (Read 161061 times)

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
Re: ARTEC PEDALS
« Reply #250 on: June 07, 2009, 09:13:01 PM »
Ow. Concerned yata sya sa overall sound nya  :-) And if he's lokking for pups, ok na ang GFS, mura pa  :-)

:-)

i tried the soloist with a marshall lead 12, and it still sounds good..the inf's dont have that sensitivity to them let alone ring a note right :D,

GFS are ok  (you're paying for one pup)but are pricier than guitarheads hexbuckers(priced as a set)

Offline kurt_morello

« Reply #251 on: June 08, 2009, 03:09:45 AM »
i tried the soloist with a marshall lead 12, and it still sounds good..the inf's dont have that sensitivity to them let alone ring a note right :D,

GFS are ok  (you're paying for one pup)but are pricier than guitarheads hexbuckers(priced as a set)

OT lang... sir bryan, I've got Schecter stock pick ups on my Epiphone.... bought it second hand.... 16k ung bridge 15k ung neck.....

ok so here's the question.... maganda ba ung pickups na galing sa schecter guitars? if ever I'll choose between artec pups, guitarheds hexbuckers, and gfs crunchy rails...

Ano kaya ung mgandang pang metal? tried EMG's medyo sterile siya parang peke ung tunog....

i'm also using 11's strings... using a brit mod ds 1 and and eq scooped mid with scalarizer pala ung gitar ung crystal....

thanks in advance!!
Geetah Freak's  Blog - http://geetahfreak.wordpress.com/

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #252 on: June 08, 2009, 03:59:40 AM »
OT lang... sir bryan, I've got Schecter stock pick ups on my Epiphone.... bought it second hand.... 16k ung bridge 15k ung neck.....

ok so here's the question.... maganda ba ung pickups na galing sa schecter guitars?

depends which schecter you got those? korean? crafted in china? what made you buy stock pickups?

i've own some schecters before when they just still guitar research, now like any mid range guitar its a hit or miss

if ever I'll choose between artec pups, guitarheds hexbuckers, and gfs crunchy rails...

Ano kaya ung mgandang pang metal? tried EMG's medyo sterile siya parang peke ung tunog....

guitarheads have active pickups and they really overdrive more than emgs, you suffer your cleans with that pup, there's no pickup that says metal its too broad of a genre, but what my point is its all up to you, it might take awhile for someone to say "this is my pickup", rather than "this works",

Artec Pups - there are different types of artec pups but you have an LP so it looks more your looking at something sold as a set, the open wound one's that look like PAF's can be good depending what pedal you're using

Belcat Pups - like the above is another korean company that makes after market pups that are pretty good the only problem is finding a retailer

Guitarheads hexbuckers - you may have gone to harmony central and looked at just 1 review above my name and thats coming from a monkey who pretty much doesnt know what he's doing, look at youtube.com

this one is a pretty good demo -

GFS - pup to be honest, i have used these they are good and its just finding the right pair its all test this and that before you know it you've spent alot of money test their pickups, just wait for a sale before buying :D,

Dimarzio - yes i still use them because i cant get some hexbuckers to fit in my older ibbys, the baseplate of dimarzio's are pointed while my gheads is squared but the cavity routing for my older ibbys is designed and stocked with dimarzio's

i'm also using 11's strings... using a brit mod ds 1 and and eq scooped mid

with scalarizer pala ung gitar ung crystal....

heavy strings give your  a more chunky sound, maybe try not scooping to much mids, i know we like the chuga2x sound i did too, big dime fan here and i liked the low end girth of sevendust, but all of that aside they use big amps, FYI i dont have anything to say about the scalarizer...

personal choice for me, gheads hex and z-buckers,

for dimarzio's - just these no other, before ill put a paf pro in the bridge aswell but these work and is a staple combo

Pickup(neck)   DiMarzio FRED(H)
Pickup(center)   DiMarzio Blue Velvet(S)
Pickup(bridge)   DiMarzio Super 3(H)

Pickup(neck)   DiMarzio PAF Pro(H)
Pickup(bridge)   DiMarzio Tone Zone(H)

Offline keekey

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #253 on: June 12, 2009, 03:48:31 AM »
proud owner of a standard analog delay and a twinhead. . . these will surely not leave my board. . . .
the only way to end temptation is to give in to it. Kaya, mag-GAStos na!!!

Offline jenue

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #254 on: June 14, 2009, 11:28:54 AM »
has anyone here tried to power artec pedals with L-Type dc chain connector? Parang hindi siya aabot sa ilalim kung L-Type na connector kaya ayaw mag power...

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #255 on: June 14, 2009, 11:40:35 AM »
has anyone here tried to power artec pedals with L-Type dc chain connector? Parang hindi siya aabot sa ilalim kung L-Type na connector kaya ayaw mag power...

i use 1 spot with mine, it works well  :-)

Offline kurt_morello

« Reply #256 on: June 14, 2009, 08:17:42 PM »
i tried the artec wah pedal  yesterday at music source and instead of using the artec amp, i used the crate amp. and the amp is really a big factor to the sound of the wah... i suggest using a decent amp when using these effects....

when i used the artec amp, i wasn't satisfied with the sound.... but after testing it with the crate amp.... I'm satisfied with it's sound.....

Offline dakuykoy

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #257 on: June 15, 2009, 01:36:24 PM »
i tried the artec wah pedal  yesterday at music source and instead of using the artec amp, i used the crate amp. and the amp is really a big factor to the sound of the wah... i suggest using a decent amp when using these effects....

when i used the artec amp, i wasn't satisfied with the sound.... but after testing it with the crate amp.... I'm satisfied with it's sound.....

the artec amp has a contour knob, try experimenting with it next time to find your own sweet spot.  :-D
Yes, I'm no longer affiliated with TMS

Offline arkeetar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #258 on: June 17, 2009, 08:07:09 AM »
the artec amp has a contour knob, try experimenting with it next time to find your own sweet spot.  :-D

i found mine @ around 1-3 o clock  :lol:

Offline kurt_morello

« Reply #259 on: June 18, 2009, 10:25:57 AM »
meron pala nun yun!! haha. nasanay ako sa mga marshall and fender control knobs hehehe. noob pagdating sa amp.... hehe.

Offline wh1t33rick

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #260 on: June 18, 2009, 07:44:11 PM »
meron pala nun yun!! haha. nasanay ako sa mga marshall and fender control knobs hehehe. noob pagdating sa amp.... hehe.

Some marshalls have countour too like a valvestate 8040 :-)
"I Don't care what they say about me but it's alright..they'll get it one day.."

Make God Famous

Offline dakuykoy

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #261 on: June 23, 2009, 05:05:00 PM »
anyone else tried the OCT1 Octave Driver na?? watcha think?

Offline dakuykoy

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #262 on: June 23, 2009, 05:51:06 PM »
Big dots, best tuner!!! Kahit lasing ka, kita mo siya parin.

reminds me of that old game show aired in RPN 9 when I was a little boy; Million Dollar Chance of a Lifetime!!!  :lol:

ang laki nung letters eh!!  :-D

Offline AkelleFusion

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #263 on: June 23, 2009, 11:25:21 PM »
reminds me of that old game show aired in RPN 9 when I was a little boy; Million Dollar Chance of a Lifetime!!!  :lol:

ang laki nung letters eh!!  :-D

wushu, little boy ka pa ba nun? hahaha. Joke lang!

Btw, there are two things from artec that Id like to know:

- does artec have a looper/line switch?
 -  how's the artec tremolo? (honest opinion, ha?!!)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 11:26:47 PM by AkelleFusion »

Offline arkeetar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #264 on: June 24, 2009, 07:41:56 AM »

hehe natawa ko d'yan ah :lol:

ok s'kin si dax! dami ko natutunan sa products nila :lol:

« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 07:43:46 AM by arkeetar »

Offline dakuykoy

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #265 on: June 24, 2009, 10:01:53 AM »

gusto mo i-post ko pa lisensya tsaka birth cert ko? May 15, 1987 ako lumitaw brad!!! haha!  :lol:

meron Artec ng switchbox, pero wala pa dito. splitter lang   :-)
tremolo? eto, be the judge:
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 11:32:06 AM by dakuykoy »

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #266 on: June 24, 2009, 10:26:30 AM »
gusto mo i-post ko pa lisensya tsaka birth cert ko? May 15, 1987 ako lumitaw brad!!! haha!  :lol:

huhu i feel old now :(

Offline dakuykoy

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #267 on: June 24, 2009, 11:29:07 AM »
huhu i feel old now :(

you are just around 25 right?  :-D how's your artec babies by the way?

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #268 on: June 24, 2009, 11:40:39 AM »
you are just around 25 right?  :-D how's your artec babies by the way?

yeah currently :D lol, artec babies still my main pedals, only non artec in my 5 pc setup is reverb and wah, i wish artec would come up with a reverb pedal

recorded some raw tunes with them, im sticking with artec :D

Offline dakuykoy

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #269 on: June 24, 2009, 01:11:04 PM »
oops, wrong grammar: "How are your artec babies.." pala!! haha!  :lol:
I have watched your videos with some of them..

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #270 on: June 24, 2009, 07:05:23 PM »
oops, wrong grammar: "How are your artec babies.." pala!! haha!  :lol:
I have watched your videos with some of them..

i havent done any vids for sometime,webcam suc.ks :D

here's some of the crap i recorded, pretty raw for now..ill edit these when im done generating ideas :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=ffef6c37802725f919747bd91027d4dd371f2bc565e1e414

Offline wh1t33rick

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #271 on: June 24, 2009, 07:30:31 PM »
Big dots, best tuner!!! Kahit lasing ka, kita mo siya parin.

heheh never fail to miss the tone hahaha...sobrang glow in the dark yung tuner the best hehehe...trubypass pa dinaig pitches and TUs hehehe :-D
"I Don't care what they say about me but it's alright..they'll get it one day.."

Make God Famous

Offline jfidelity

• Netizen Level
« Reply #272 on: June 25, 2009, 01:20:15 PM »
Hi guys,

Been reading your reviews about the Artec Pedals..

I'm interested with the Powerbrick and the EQ + Tuner.

Wala ba kayong issues na naencounter using the EQ + Tuner?

And me nakabili na ba ng power brick ng Artec?

Magkano current price nila?

Offline dakuykoy

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #273 on: July 15, 2009, 10:46:42 AM »
i havent done any vids for sometime,webcam suc.ks :D

here's some of the crap i recorded, pretty raw for now..ill edit these when im done generating ideas :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=ffef6c37802725f919747bd91027d4dd371f2bc565e1e414

sir what did you use for "Bleach Battle" ?... curious lang.. hehe   :-)

Offline Aether

« Reply #274 on: July 15, 2009, 03:31:16 PM »
i'm really torn between the SE-ADL Analog Delay and the ADL-2 Analog Delay.  :-D yun nga lang, pareho silang 440ms lang yung max delay time. napaisip din ako kung dd-6/dd-7 na lang ang bibilihin ko because of the longer delay time and tap tempo feature. pero ganda ng sound nung dalawang Analog Delay!  :-D