hulika

Author Topic: ARTEC PEDALS  (Read 161076 times)

Offline demoboi

• Forum Fanatic
Re: ARTEC PEDALS
« Reply #325 on: September 10, 2009, 09:25:22 PM »
the sad thing is they already have..i remember i got my soloist for $24 free shipping..and my artec pack(chrous,phaser, delay,eq) from a retailer for $120 all, now i feel si.ck seeing each pedal is $40+ - $50+ ...hay..economics..
waah! People are getting rich! Bry, will PM you soon. I sold my DD3 na. Not because of GAS I just sold it kay wala man kaau gamit. Downgrading my board.
EXN PEDALBOARDS AND CASES http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,76364.0.html09173208410 / YM: exnpedalboards / skype: exn_pedalboards / fb: exnpedalboards / multiply: exnpedalboards

Offline maxi_musikero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #326 on: September 10, 2009, 09:26:29 PM »
the sad thing is they already have..i remember i got my soloist for $24 free shipping..and my artec pack(chrous,phaser, delay,eq) from a retailer for $120 all, now i feel si.ck seeing each pedal is $40+ - $50+ ...hay..economics..

and to think that it's still recession...prices should be dropping... :-(
PEDAL PEDDLER-Official Dealer of Malekko & Catalinbread Pedals
http://www.facebook.com/pedalpeddlers

Offline kudeta89

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #327 on: September 14, 2009, 06:30:20 PM »
makes very good pedals!.made in my fellow country.hehe
 :wink:

Offline shodawmoon

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #328 on: September 14, 2009, 08:11:13 PM »
i feel for you...but the quality these guys offer is just superb for the price...at least they're as cheap if not cheaper than what behringer offers...for the price..I'd settle for ARTEC. :-)

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #329 on: September 14, 2009, 08:25:36 PM »
waah! People are getting rich! Bry, will PM you soon. I sold my DD3 na. Not because of GAS I just sold it kay wala man kaau gamit. Downgrading my board.

ha ikaw raba, downgrade pud gani ko

and to think that it's still recession...prices should be dropping... :-(

you would hope so right? lol i knew it before..it was too good to last

i feel for you...but the quality these guys offer is just superb for the price...at least they're as cheap if not cheaper than what behringer offers...for the price..I'd settle for ARTEC. :-)

without a doubt, i'd choose artec, not that's behringer is bad..artec is the design and the sound that i was looking for, pretty awesome stuff for the price

Offline shodawmoon

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #330 on: September 14, 2009, 09:34:38 PM »

without a doubt, i'd choose artec, not that's behringer is bad..artec is the design and the sound that i was looking for, pretty awesome stuff for the price
exactly! behringers aren't bad....it's just that ARTEC is.....you know... THE "BANG FOR THE BUCK" :-D

Offline maxi_musikero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #331 on: September 14, 2009, 09:45:09 PM »
you would hope so right? lol i knew it before..it was too good to last

music stores, both here and online are still having price drops disguised as extended sale promos.  :-D

but i agree...they are still bang for the buck.  wasn't able to visit TMS last weekend, sayang.   :-)

Offline solicitor_general02

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #332 on: September 14, 2009, 10:50:42 PM »
bought artec stereo chorus. satisfied naman ako sa tunog. parang arion stereo chorus din.  :-D
“the first thing we do, is kill all the lawyers” SHAKESPEARE

Offline arkeetar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #333 on: September 15, 2009, 08:14:11 AM »
SAME NA SAME ANG THOUGHTS NATIN. ganyan din sitwasyon ko.:-)

:lol:

bibisita ako sa TMS on the weekend para tumingin ng wah..  :lol:

hehe sige bro, na try ko na yung awp3, medyo may doubts pa ko... pero sa looks at functions sulit na talaga sa price

Artec na nga kesa behrenger  :lol:

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #334 on: September 15, 2009, 08:19:49 AM »
What is the difference between the artec stereo and the vintage chorus? parang pareho lang kasi e based on the demos.

Offline nitroaurora

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #335 on: September 15, 2009, 08:32:30 AM »
s Music Source s Ali MAll s cubao me mga products ang Artec dun,pedals and pickups,meron nga cla hot rails dun,mura lang pro d q p nattry,dun s mga nkgamit n nung hot rails ng Artec ok b tlga un? i mean regrding gain and qng tutoong humless b tlga xa?
Successful transactions with: Ryan Peralta, MarkV, Geloboy25, Teleclem, Tristan, Dhe (Dwelo_Axeman from PGT), Nickson, Jhule77, Robinissad, Zyehj, Roei03, Anyrandomhole, J3tayag, Samishellacool

Offline arkeetar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #336 on: September 15, 2009, 08:34:58 AM »
What is the difference between the artec stereo and the vintage chorus? parang pareho lang kasi e based on the demos.

unang pedal ko sch1 then shift ako sa artec vintage chorus, huge difference ng 2, sanay yung pandinig ko sa arion...
wag mo lang hahanapin sa vintage chorus (talagang tamang clean lang halos hindi mo nga ramdam, sa simula huh) yung stereo chorus...  :lol:

Offline maxi_musikero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #337 on: September 15, 2009, 09:54:59 AM »
hehe sige bro, na try ko na yung awp3, medyo may doubts pa ko... pero sa looks at functions sulit na talaga sa price

na-try mo yung iba bro?  yung awp-5 and awp-7?  :-)

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #338 on: September 15, 2009, 10:34:06 AM »
music stores, both here and online are still having price drops disguised as extended sale promos.  :-D

but i agree...they are still bang for the buck.  wasn't able to visit TMS last weekend, sayang.   :-)

which stores? yeah im getting irritated in ebay lol...and my previous seller dragonfly audio jacked up prices as well,

however on a lighter side im enjoying the soloist and twinhead !

Offline maxi_musikero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #339 on: September 15, 2009, 10:38:51 AM »
which stores? yeah im getting irritated in ebay lol...and my previous seller dragonfly audio jacked up prices as well,

however on a lighter side im enjoying the soloist and twinhead !

Yupangco and JB have extended sale promos...to think they still have their annual "big" sale in October.  online, musiciansfriend.com and the like always have markdowns.  :lol:

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #340 on: September 15, 2009, 10:45:45 AM »
Yupangco and JB have extended sale promos...to think they still have their annual "big" sale in October.  online, musiciansfriend.com and the like always have markdowns.  :lol:

musiciansfriend? for artec?

Offline maxi_musikero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #341 on: September 15, 2009, 10:49:43 AM »
musiciansfriend? for artec?

what i meant was the scene in general.  not specific to Artec.  nagtaas pa kasi ng prices ang Artec when all the others are offering extended promos to lower the price of gear.  :-)

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #342 on: September 15, 2009, 10:55:49 AM »
unang pedal ko sch1 then shift ako sa artec vintage chorus, huge difference ng 2, sanay yung pandinig ko sa arion...
wag mo lang hahanapin sa vintage chorus (talagang tamang clean lang halos hindi mo nga ramdam, sa simula huh) yung stereo chorus...  :lol:

oo nga sir, malaki nga difference in terms of clean sound. In fact, when i first tried the artec stereo chorus kala ko naka clean pa rin ako without stomps, but when i tweak a bit of rate dun na lumabas yung warm sound niya especially pag nilagyan mo pa ng dirt lalabas yung chorus effect. sarap magpinch harmonics. lolz.

However, di ko lang maintidihan kung ano purpose ng feedback knob kasi yun ang sobra nagpapaiba sa vintage chorus na tone nya e. i dont know exactly the term but i think its sounds like phaser. i may be wrong.  :-D
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 11:02:33 AM by solicitor_general02 »

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #343 on: September 15, 2009, 10:57:08 AM »
what i meant was the scene in general.  not specific to Artec.  nagtaas pa kasi ng prices ang Artec when all the others are offering extended promos to lower the price of gear.  :-)

ah, i see yeah never really see anything in musiciansfriend,music123,guitarcenter,zzsounds that can make me want to buy something..which is good lol, more funds for an 8string soon

Offline arkeetar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #344 on: September 15, 2009, 11:13:42 AM »
na-try mo yung iba bro?  yung awp-5 and awp-7?  :-)

yung awp3 lang bro, yun lang talaga target ko  :lol:

Offline arkeetar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #345 on: September 15, 2009, 11:19:22 AM »
oo nga sir, malaki nga difference in terms of clean sound. In fact, when i first tried the artec stereo chorus kala ko naka clean pa rin ako without stomps, but when i tweak a bit of rate dun na lumabas yung warm sound niya especially pag nilagyan mo pa ng dirt lalabas yung chorus effect. sarap magpinch harmonics. lolz.

However, di ko lang maintidihan kung ano purpose ng feedback knob kasi yun ang sobra nagpapaiba sa vintage chorus na tone nya e. i dont know exactly the term but i think its sounds like phaser. i may be wrong.  :-D

hindi kasi ako masyadong mahilig sa chorus effect pero kailangan ko sa ibang songs namin
kaya nagustuhan ko yung artec, raw tapos tamang chorus effect lang hindi sobra  :lol:
pero ngayon nagbago ako ng arrangements ng board, ngayon,
madalas akong gumamit ng chorus :lol:

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #346 on: September 15, 2009, 11:28:32 AM »
hindi kasi ako masyadong mahilig sa chorus effect pero kailangan ko sa ibang songs namin
kaya nagustuhan ko yung artec, raw tapos tamang chorus effect lang hindi sobra  :lol:
pero ngayon nagbago ako ng arrangements ng board, ngayon,
madalas akong gumamit ng chorus :lol:

same  tayo, ngayon madalas na  ko gumamit ng chorus. haha.. before i only used dirt pedal but nung natry ko nga tong artec stereo chorus parang lalong naging fat yung tunog nya. for me ok yung stereo chorus great for metal 80's sounds.  :-D

Offline r_chino18

• Patambay tambay na
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #347 on: September 15, 2009, 12:30:16 PM »
same  tayo, ngayon madalas na  ko gumamit ng chorus. haha.. before i only used dirt pedal but nung natry ko nga tong artec stereo chorus parang lalong naging fat yung tunog nya. for me ok yung stereo chorus great for metal 80's sounds.  :-D

i'll be getting a chorus pedal din soon.. hindi ko rin masyado nagagamit dati.. ang dalawang modulations na hindi ko naisip na kakailanganin at katutuwaan ko ay chorus at phaser..  :-)
hehe..

Offline arkeetar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #348 on: September 15, 2009, 12:37:15 PM »

hehe ang gusto ko naman ma try adl2... i'm thinking of getting rid of my dd3 for an analog delay...  :lol:

Offline shodawmoon

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #349 on: September 15, 2009, 08:02:51 PM »
hehe ang gusto ko naman ma try adl2... i'm thinking of getting rid of my dd3 for an analog delay...  :lol:
im telling you....get the ADL-2 heck kahit ADL lang solb ka na eh....swabeng swabe... i think someone's selling an ADL-2 for 2.5k or 2.6k lang slightly used...if not here...sa kabila. :-D