hulika

Author Topic: bakit maraming galit sa genre na EMO? - LOCKED!!!  (Read 84548 times)

Offline hello_apocalypse

• Veteran Member
bakit maraming galit sa genre na EMO?
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2006, 02:24:53 PM »
Quote from: shadowm00n
well, personally, sana wag kang magalit sa words ko. i really hate those emo stuff(sorry), i heard alot from my freind like finch n stuffs but it really sucks a lot! i read 1 a column of an emo band from a famous magzne,the guitarist cant even explain what he's doing siguro bara bara nalang! away kalye! 8)  so pano kmi gaganahan?? wala man lang challenge.. kahit sound trip ang hirap sakyan. pero kanya kanyang trip lang yan! i truely respect your opinion.

hmmm, like every music genre that exists, there's good bands and bad bands. finch suck. i don't even consider them emo (by the way, i've only heard like one song so i wouldn't know anyway).

Offline rubis915

Emo...
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2006, 01:56:42 PM »
Ako madami din akong Emo band na gusto...
Pero sa ngayun bilang lang hindi ka tulad dati
tama yung mga sinabi nung iba... poser nalang e.

Para sa mga EMO kids dyan....
Share ko lang, If you know this this stuff...galing diba?
This is EMO at its peak...  Check nyo kung may makikita kayo.
EMBRACE (1985-1986)led by Ian Mackaye (of FUGAZI)

http://www.dischord.com/bands/embrace.shtml

http://www.dischord.com/store?action=showRel&relNumber=24
"double shot triple espresso with a black coffee chaser without the 'frying bacon sound' tone'..."

Check this band: https://soundcloud.com/mad-love-misery

Offline shadowm00n

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2006, 01:32:50 AM »
Quote from: hello_apocalypse
well, personally, sana wag kang magalit sa words ko. i really hate those emo stuff(sorry), i heard alot from my freind like finch n stuffs but it really sucks a lot! i read 1 a column of an emo band from a famous magzne,the guitarist cant even explain what he's doing siguro bara bara nalang! away kalye! 8)  so pano kmi gaganahan?? wala man lang challenge.. kahit sound trip ang hirap sakyan. pero kanya kanyang trip lang yan! i truely respect your opinion.

hmmm, like every music genre that exists, there's good bands and bad bands. finch suck. i don't even consider them emo (by the way, i've only heard like one song so i wouldn't know anyway).

uy! share mo naman tol! ano yun? 8)
ahhh.. cege pa koya! agoy!

Offline shadowm00n

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2006, 02:03:37 AM »
Quote from: sushiboy
ang kinakaasar co lang naman, diba puro sila down, down down. na lagi silang api, aba, kawawa. pero pag nakita mo mga pics nila.. anlalake ng bahay, sasarap ng pagkain, aircon ang kwarto, gaganda ng gamit. wtf?!? ano pang nirereklamo ng mga to? sunud na nga ang layaw eh sasabihn pang "my mom hates me" etc etc. gimme a break.

meh.

sushiboy, saludo ko syo! pero wag naman natin ilahat. for me, what i want to  project to them is "our way". tayo, kahit pa anong genre ang tinutugtog natin, we have our common denominators as axemans. 1 thing more na napansin ko bout the emo bass n guitar players, they have the same gears. this is not a theory, i observed this when i was still in my previous band nung 2m2g2g kmi consecutively at r2m. they're using washburn x series(lahat yata ng color nakita ko but same model) or squire na china, fx is either zoom 707/II,mt2,dgtech rp50-200. walang sablay! and the tuning is from dropped d to 1 1/2 down.the flow of the chords are reallyun organized and parang iisang tunog lang ang naririnig ko and sometimes out of tune pa. look, i have nothing against with you guys nor your gears or the other users of this. what im trying to say is lets be more creative and be aware of what you are doing. lets evolve! lets improve! pero kung sound trip lang, ok naman but im not listening to that stuff. 8)

Offline hello_apocalypse

• Veteran Member
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2006, 03:13:52 PM »

uy! share mo naman tol! ano yun? 8)

well, i haven't been listening to much since my laptop's cd drive is dead so i can't play anything buuut... try la quiete. screamooo. haha.

Offline suicidesforkim

• Netizen Level
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2006, 04:30:06 PM »
^^^
hi apoc, remember me?

i'm just not into the whole emo and feelings thing...
feelings are human, it just kind of pisses me off to see people making such a big deal about it...

i mean, crap, people don't even know where emo comes from, and they keep on blaring out words like post-hardcore and screamo without the slightest idea of what they're talking about...

Offline hello_apocalypse

• Veteran Member
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2006, 01:01:10 AM »
Quote from: suicidesforkim
^^^
hi apoc, remember me?

feelings are human, it just kind of pisses me off to see people making such a big deal about it...

i mean, crap, people don't even know where emo comes from, and they keep on blaring out words like post-hardcore and screamo without the slightest idea of what they're talking about...

haha, yeah, from rakista! what are you doing here? :P

i agree with what you said about people not knowing where emo comes from and that's sooo true about people labelling everything post-hardcore and screamo these days! it's insane! as long as it's got some screaming = screamo. psssh, yeah right...

Offline bugoy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2006, 11:34:21 PM »
eto nag eemote !!! :lol:

Offline suicidesforkim

• Netizen Level
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2006, 04:59:41 AM »
^^^
hi apoc, remember me?

i agree with what you said about people not knowing where emo comes from and that's sooo true about people labelling everything post-hardcore and screamo these days! it's insane! as long as it's got some screaming = screamo. psssh, yeah right...

can't believe you thought i was emo!!!
haha...

anyway, it's like that everywhere, and people get pissed when you try to correct em...

Offline wallflower

« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2006, 10:49:41 AM »
Quote from: bugoy

Some Emo Pix

Don't Be so Gay and Emo.... :wink:
[/img]
If you ever feel worthless and low, just remember that you where once the fastest sperm out of millions...

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2006, 11:53:57 AM »
:twisted:  :lol:
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose

Offline shadowm00n

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2006, 12:30:11 PM »

hahahahaha!!! ccoooollll!!! 8)

Offline hello_apocalypse

• Veteran Member
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2006, 01:26:11 PM »
^^^
hi apoc, remember me?

can't believe you thought i was emo!!!
haha...

anyway, it's like that everywhere, and people get pissed when you try to correct em...

it's 'cause you're always posting in that emo forum and you know so much about the genre! haha! it's like you're a closet emo kid. :P

Quote from: wallflower
Some Emo Pix

Don't Be so Gay and Emo.... :wink:
[/img]

oh my god, that is so gay. emo's such a joke nowadays. :?

Offline 1604

• Netizen Level
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2006, 09:57:15 PM »
JUST WTF? Emo has become such a joke that there's even Emo Rangers, that crappy emo ... power ranger thingy >_>
PRSman is our forum English Teacher. Please refer to him on courses regarding being an idiot. Thank you.

Offline namida

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2006, 01:12:41 AM »
Maybe emo or whatever it is, is wonderful. But I could feel that most of the energy coming from it isn't real. Poseurs, like saying they have no balls but in a kinder tone :D
"Ano man ang iyong ginagawa sa iyong kapatid, ay siya ring ginagawa mo sa akin" --Yano

Home Recordings ->> http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=480230  My Band ->>

Offline suicidesforkim

• Netizen Level
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2006, 03:07:02 AM »
Quote from: 1604
JUST WTF? Emo has become such a joke that there's even Emo Rangers, that crappy emo ... power ranger thingy >_>

Emo Rangers? where the f*** is that from?

Offline Poundcake

• GAS prophet
  • Administrator
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2006, 06:22:17 PM »

bwahahaha mukhang haliparot na emo yan ah hahaha!

ah basta yang emo na yan uso rock yan. sablay yung mga posers, yung mga nakiki-emo lang kasi yun ang uso. want genuine emotionally-driven songs? listen to Nirvana instead, kahit di ganun kagaling na guitarist si Kurt Cobain at least sya very honest gumawa ng songs at ramdam talaga yung emotions na gusto nya iportay sa songs nya.
"The LORD will save me, and we will play my music on stringed instruments all the days of our lives, at the house of the LORD." Isaiah 38:20

Offline suicidesforkim

• Netizen Level
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2006, 10:33:01 PM »
f*** man, that's soooooooooo true..
Nirvana owns...

Offline wallflower

« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2006, 12:37:09 AM »
Nirvana owns...

Amen!

\m/
If you ever feel worthless and low, just remember that you where once the fastest sperm out of millions...

Offline shadowm00n

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2006, 01:41:42 AM »
Nirvana owns...

Amen!

\m/

man, what's happening to the rock scene? is it heading to a boy george thing? 8)

Offline wallflower

« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2006, 01:47:21 AM »
Nirvana owns...

Amen!

\m/

man, what's happening to the rock scene? is it heading to a boy george thing? 8)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: , mukha nga chong...para bang rock and roll with fashion butterfly...pede nating tawagin rock butterfly...

HAHAHAH...tangeena...parang ayaw ko na lagay ung rock...

Offline 1604

• Netizen Level
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2006, 07:16:44 PM »

From SH*T, Tha's where!  :D  ~ HO-HO-HO.
PRSman is our forum English Teacher. Please refer to him on courses regarding being an idiot. Thank you.

Offline hello_apocalypse

• Veteran Member
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2006, 08:33:00 PM »

From SH*T, Tha's where!  :D  ~ HO-HO-HO.

ngeeek, di pala alam kung ano yung emo rangers. naaaiii.

aaanyway, http://www.emorangers.com/ <--- the funny thing is that they sound nothing like real emo... to me anyway. i think they sound like mtv emo. boooo. :(

Offline bugoy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2006, 07:39:26 AM »
considered as EMO ba yung "Fallout Boy" na banda , young kumanta ng "Dance, Dance"? nakita ko kc sa channel V yung video nila mukhang masaya naman e then sinubukan ko download yung ibang kanta nila eh d nman malungkot at depressing hehehehe pero may nakita kc ako site na ni le label silang EMO

Offline wallflower

« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2006, 07:56:38 AM »
ano ba ung emo ranger na un?... artist ba un?... o kids tv show?