hulika

Author Topic: Latest na nabili ninyo para sa guitar (kahit ano lang)  (Read 2630997 times)

Offline abyssinianson

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Latest na nabili ninyo para sa guitar (kahit ano lng)
« Reply #225 on: August 22, 2006, 05:31:08 PM »
new toy: I gassed and got an Xotic RC Booster. Now, the gass is hitting me again and I am on the verge of getting these:

The Red Witch Analog Chorus - http://www.redwitchanalogpedals.com/Empress.html
The D*A*M Ezekiel Bass Distortion Fuzz - http://www.stompboxes.co.uk/gpage5.html

I haven't gassed in a while so I think its about high time I had a small gas binge, I think.
ako si mimordz. 友だちからよろしくです!

Offline sonnyrayvaughn

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #226 on: August 22, 2006, 05:43:30 PM »
langyah..dapat di ko na binuhay tong thread na to hehehe.

Offline stompmoko

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #227 on: August 22, 2006, 08:31:04 PM »
Quote from: sonnyrayvaughn
langyah..dapat di ko na binuhay tong thread na to hehehe.

haha, napatawa naman ako dun..oo nga, nakakahawa talaga  :wink:
color of the day is monkey sh1t brown

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #228 on: August 22, 2006, 08:37:24 PM »
Quote from: Poundcake
Quote from: pallas
OCD? soulbender? FD2?

none of the above pareng pallas! Choralflange at Distortion Pro hehe :)

review pagdating :D
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose

Offline mojahista

« Reply #229 on: August 27, 2006, 06:25:30 AM »
3ply fender off-white pickguard for my tele. kahit rj ventures lang, mahal ko na sha!!! :lol:

Offline Phil

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #230 on: August 27, 2006, 09:33:30 AM »
haaaay...need to get a pedalboard now.

you want to live life and be healthy?<br />www.wellness-spring.info

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #231 on: August 27, 2006, 09:41:49 AM »
sweet score Phil, ano difference between the ac and the rc? What made you decide on your latest score?
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

Offline Phil

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #232 on: August 27, 2006, 09:45:00 AM »
sweet score Phil, ano difference between the ac and the rc? What made you decide on your latest score?
AC is more of an overdrive pedal...I already have a Tube Work Tube Driver(really happy with it 'coz I can just change preamp tubes whenever I feel like it)....has real tube inside unlike the AC booster...the RC booster is more like a BB Sonic Maximizer but 100 times better....wakes your signal up.

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #233 on: August 27, 2006, 09:50:11 AM »
Nearly bought one an rc dahil sa clips ni Reeves G. sa website nila. Cool fx pedals those Xotic line-up. Should check one out sa Tom lee.

Offline Poundcake

• GAS prophet
  • Administrator
« Reply #234 on: August 27, 2006, 01:41:07 PM »
i bought a Fernandes Sustainer recently. i brought it, along with my EVH Wolfgang, to Arie last week and got back my guitar yesterday. i love the infinite sustain and the 5th harmonic it can create! wala ng problema gawin yung "Flying in a Blue Dream" hehe.. i recommend it to everyone! thanks for the great guitar work Arie, pati cracks ng guitar ko sealed na :)
"The LORD will save me, and we will play my music on stringed instruments all the days of our lives, at the house of the LORD." Isaiah 38:20

Offline kanshooter

« Reply #235 on: August 27, 2006, 01:54:52 PM »
I just bought a guitar pick recently.  :lol:

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #236 on: August 27, 2006, 02:10:39 PM »
i bought a Fernandes Sustainer recently. i brought it, along with my EVH Wolfgang, to Arie last week and got back my guitar yesterday. i love the infinite sustain and the 5th harmonic it can create! wala ng problema gawin yung "Flying in a Blue Dream" hehe.. i recommend it to everyone! thanks for the great guitar work Arie, pati cracks ng guitar ko sealed na :)

wow :shock: fast turn around. I wonder how my axe is doin, hes had it for months now :(

Offline Poundcake

• GAS prophet
  • Administrator
« Reply #237 on: August 27, 2006, 02:27:17 PM »

wow :shock: fast turn around. I wonder how my axe is doin, hes had it for months now :(

hehe madami nga akong nakita dun na nakapila e.. mga 30 guitars siguro yun :lol:
"The LORD will save me, and we will play my music on stringed instruments all the days of our lives, at the house of the LORD." Isaiah 38:20

Offline Phil

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #238 on: August 27, 2006, 03:22:30 PM »
which part of the Flying in the Blue Dream?

Offline napalmdog

« Reply #239 on: August 27, 2006, 10:13:37 PM »
eto na ultimate na nabili ko dahil sa gas for pedals...

i just bought a ps-5!  :shock:  :oops:

hehe tsk tsk oh my gas

pero ok naman natuwa naman ako sa nabili ko. para na ding whammy + harmonizer + tremolo in one
]-o-[

Offline Poundcake

• GAS prophet
  • Administrator
« Reply #240 on: August 28, 2006, 12:34:12 AM »
Quote from: Phil

intro with the alternate harmonic feedback stuff, the part with the C#-C#-D-D-B-B-C-C (sustain) notes, etc. :)

Offline Poundcake

• GAS prophet
  • Administrator
« Reply #241 on: August 28, 2006, 12:38:40 AM »
Quote from: napalmdog
eto na ultimate na nabili ko dahil sa gas for pedals...

i just bought a ps-5!  :shock:  :oops:

hehe tsk tsk oh my gas

pero ok naman natuwa naman ako sa nabili ko. para na ding whammy + harmonizer + tremolo in one

hehe gamit ko rin yan, astig sya.. the best talaga gamitan yan with a Roland EV-5 expression pedal. problema ko lang sometimes whenever i use it is kung naka-on yung PS-5 then naka-down position yung expression pedal (walang pitch shifter/harmonizer pa), medyo hihina yung volume. pero ayos yan, very useful yung Trem Arm simulator kung walang Floyd Rose yung gitarang gamit :)

Offline Phil

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #242 on: August 28, 2006, 02:08:36 AM »

intro with the alternate harmonic feedback stuff, the part with the C#-C#-D-D-B-B-C-C (sustain) notes, etc. :)
ah...well you can easily do that with a gain boost....like Vai and Satch......but really easy w/ the sustainer.

Offline Poundcake

• GAS prophet
  • Administrator
« Reply #243 on: August 28, 2006, 12:36:47 PM »

ah...well you can easily do that with a gain boost....like Vai and Satch......but really easy w/ the sustainer.

yep pero sa bedroom volume levels mahirap ma-achieve yun without your neighbors calling the cops hehe..

Offline in_the_tent

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #244 on: August 28, 2006, 01:21:44 PM »
strap
"The Lord is my Song.."

Offline tam_guitar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #245 on: August 28, 2006, 01:28:36 PM »
strings...kahapon...
There is no tone. There is only music.

Offline manilacoke3

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #246 on: August 28, 2006, 01:32:00 PM »
PRS SE pickups. 2-conductor lng sya kya di ako mkakapag split coils.hehe
1993 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
1996 Squier Pro Tone Series Fat Strat MIK
2011 Epiphone '59 ES-335 Limited Ed. CS

Offline charles55

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #247 on: August 28, 2006, 01:46:36 PM »
tortex pick.
kulay green. 8)

Offline nosecrecy

« Reply #248 on: September 05, 2006, 12:53:09 AM »
hehehe after my long hiatus from playing guitar(i promised myself not to cause i'm on my thesis), i realized i can't stop playing and acquiring more gear. i disposed a lot of things for the past months and i somehow regret it. last month i started to buy a bad monkey, boston od-100, arion dcf-1 and the latest is my arion sch-1, not with its orig knobs though... they say it's a very good chorus and i second that.

Music has no boundaries.

Offline plugzzzz

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #249 on: September 05, 2006, 01:10:58 AM »
Quote from: nosecrecy
hehehe after my long hiatus from playing guitar(i promised myself not to cause i'm on my thesis), i realized i can't stop playing and acquiring more gear. i disposed a lot of things for the past months and i somehow regret it. last month i started to buy a bad monkey, boston od-100, arion dcf-1 and the latest is my arion sch-1, not with its orig knobs though... they say it's a very good chorus and i second that.

wow kanino mo nakuha yan???....gusto ko yan chorus mo benta mo sakin hehehe...
Kapag merong tanong o ikay naguguluhan igoogle mo

PLUGELECTRONIC'S RECTORIZER