hulika

Author Topic: My latest website it finally up!  (Read 2382 times)

Offline lovecore

• Philmusicus Addictus
My latest website it finally up!
« on: July 21, 2009, 04:23:41 AM »
Hello Friends!

After months of hard work and sleepless nights for the past weeks, I am pleased to announce the launch of the new silverfilter official site. I dub it the silverfilter v4 site since it's the 4th site overhaul from design to content and I'm pretty sure I'll be sticking with this new design for a while as I've made it easier to maintain, constantly fresh, and everyone can enjoy the music which is what really matters! The site is literally from my own blood, sweat, and fortunately no tears hehehe It's a VERY personal thing for me. I took all the pictures, did all the edits, designed the whole site, researched on the needed codes, etc... basically, it's truly a labor of love for this little "project" of mine. I'm always reminded by what our pastor said, "times of preparation is never wasted." So regardless of web hits, I believe that God helped me through with the site for a grand purpose :) It might be a little rough round the edges but it's chock full of stuff to keep you entertained.

Without further ado, I present...

http://www.silverfilter.com

Drop me a line at the shoutbox and sign up for the mailing list for exclusive tracks!

If you can also drop me a short review on my latest album sampler for Devotion, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks! I hope you enjoy your visit!

God bless

Cy