hulika

Author Topic: GUYS! HELP LANG WITH BEHRINGER GDI21. THNX  (Read 2054 times)

Offline shadowm00n

• Forum Fanatic
GUYS! HELP LANG WITH BEHRINGER GDI21. THNX
« on: April 20, 2006, 01:28:59 PM »
i havent use or hear this pedal. god! its really cheap! but my big question is "DOES IT REALLY SOUNDS LIKE GT2?". kindly help me reagrding this. thnx! 8)
ahhh.. cege pa koya! agoy!

Offline superoxy

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2006, 01:36:03 PM »
haven't heard or used a GT2 but i use the GDI21 to restore the Highs and Lows of my tone after going through my effects, think of its as a poor man's bbe sonic stomp  :mrgreen:
\\\\\\\"I am afraid of people who are boring, but require too much attention to ignore. \\\\\\\" - Jamie Hyneman

Offline shadowm00n

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2006, 01:49:28 PM »
Quote from: superoxy
haven't heard or used a GT2 but i use the GDI21 to restore the Highs and Lows of my tone after going through my effects, think of its as a poor man's bbe sonic stomp  :mrgreen:

what type of amp are u using there? kc ang gagamitin ko jan is brit and cali.

thnx for the comment 8)

Offline superoxy

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2006, 02:03:52 PM »
vox cambridge gamit ko (hybrid combo amp).

na-try ko yung Brit and Cali setting...just be prepared for that high gain hum/noise. hindi metal/shred yung tugtog ko kaya di ko masyadong trip yun.

IMHO useful tool itong GDI21 if you have money to spare; at least my DI box ka and "3 amps" at your disposal in case may problema sa sound system ng gig mo
\\\\\\\"I am afraid of people who are boring, but require too much attention to ignore. \\\\\\\" - Jamie Hyneman

Offline shadowm00n

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2006, 03:37:16 PM »
ah ok! thnx! your words helped me a bit but i really appreaciate your concern! musta deal mo kay dubista? 8)

Offline jeba_03

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2006, 04:39:05 PM »
One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. -BM

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2006, 06:15:19 PM »
i cant read what your saying...your avatar,,,,,avatar....avratas :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :roll:  :roll:
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2006, 10:50:10 PM »
Just talked to a sound engineer who operates a recording studio beside our fave practice studio.

He said, he A/B'ed a sansamp GT2 and a Behringer G(whatever) lol. He said the sound is soo close, only very small nuances can be detected, and then only if you listen reaaal close enough.

That was a good case in point hmmm...makes me think of picking one up. After all, I'm a connosieur of cheap gear lololol.
Doghouse Recording Studio: http://doghousestudio.webs.com
Cel: 09282843633

Offline CARABAO

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2006, 10:59:06 PM »
Quote from: BAMF
Just talked to a sound engineer who operates a recording studio beside our fave practice studio.

He said, he A/B'ed a sansamp GT2 and a Behringer G(whatever) lol. He said the sound is soo close, only very small nuances can be detected, and then only if you listen reaaal close enough.

That was a good case in point hmmm...makes me think of picking one up. After all, I'm a connosieur of cheap gear lololol.

+1

sobrang totoo to bro.. naririnig ko lang yung pagka bassy at gainy ng gdi21 over the gt2 pag pinakinggan ko ng mabuti.. there had been a time nga na mas 3p ko pa yung timpla ko sa gdi21. hehe. i was saved by this unit for 2 gigs already. kulang ng amp ang venue, at xlr out lang ang pwde.. eh meron yung gdi.. so panalo. hehehe. talo pa gt2, walang xlr out! :D too bad i'm selling mine right now coz i need the money.. but i'l' surely get another one when i get to have the money to spare for one..

Offline shadowm00n

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2006, 12:00:15 AM »
thnx guys! 8)

Offline Poundcake

• GAS prophet
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2006, 12:45:29 AM »
i got to test the GDI21 a bit, and there's a bit more noise if you crank it up as compared to the GT2. but aside from that, it's very close! it does a good job of simulating an amp simulator :)
"The LORD will save me, and we will play my music on stringed instruments all the days of our lives, at the house of the LORD." Isaiah 38:20