hulika

Author Topic: The Sherriff's in town  (Read 5824 times)

Offline Phil

• Philmusicus Addictus
The Sherriff's in town
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2006, 01:34:30 AM »
Quote from: PRSMan
phil -- malapit na ang satch concert mo di ba?  excited ka na?  or is it a vai concert?
hahahahahaha...si Satch and Eric Johnson next week Saturday 8PM sa Wiltern theatre....30 mins away lang sa bahay.....

op corse.....excited. :wink:
you want to live life and be healthy?<br />www.wellness-spring.info

Offline sonnyrayvaughn

• Philmusicus Addictus
The Sherriff's in town
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2006, 02:40:13 AM »
Quote from: Phil
Quote from: PRSMan
phil -- malapit na ang satch concert mo di ba?  excited ka na?  or is it a vai concert?
hahahahahaha...si Satch and Eric Johnson next week Saturday 8PM sa Wiltern theatre....30 mins away lang sa bahay.....

op corse.....excited. :wink:

ako naman..Vai this May..then Satch sa June! excited na!!

Offline Santo Muerte

• Philmusicus Addictus
The Sherriff's in town
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2006, 03:49:44 AM »
Santo Muerte....ano ba yang signature mo...yung parang CNN

Have you ever played Starcraft before?

Offline Santo Muerte

• Philmusicus Addictus
The Sherriff's in town
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2006, 05:09:06 AM »
QUESTION:

Is Mr. Flo's jurisdicion confined just to the "Guitar Central" forum or to all of the board?

Offline Phil

• Philmusicus Addictus
The Sherriff's in town
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2006, 05:41:51 AM »
Quote from: Santo Muerte
QUESTION:

Is Mr. Flo's jurisdicion confined just to the "Guitar Central" forum or to all of the board?
Guitar Central lang.
you want to live life and be healthy?<br />www.wellness-spring.info

Offline Santo Muerte

• Philmusicus Addictus
The Sherriff's in town
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2006, 06:13:15 AM »
QUESTION:

Guitar Central lang.

Dammit!

Offline markflo

The Sherriff's in town
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2006, 09:14:52 AM »
hahah? may problem ba sa ibang forums?
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Kulas

The Sherriff's in town
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2006, 09:36:46 AM »
congrats mr. flo! it's about time we had a moderator, hehe. andaming mga "trants" ([grape], hehe) na nagkalat lately eh, hehe.

Offline markflo

The Sherriff's in town
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2006, 09:38:18 AM »
hey thanks! i'll do my best... :)
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. - Abraham Lincoln

Offline levitate

The Sherriff's in town
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2006, 09:47:05 AM »
Quote from: pinoymusika
Meet the new moderator... MarkFlo!

Congrats Pareng Markflo!! :wink:
Ano bagong Bday gear natin ngayon..hehe
Dati new kids on the block tapos ngayn moderator ka na ng philmusic guitar central!!.hahaha....Woooohooo!!!
DIrty south cuenca kids rule!! :lol:

Offline markflo

The Sherriff's in town
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2006, 10:23:21 AM »
Quote from: levitate
Meet the new moderator... MarkFlo!

Congrats Pareng Markflo!! :wink:
Ano bagong Bday gear natin ngayon..hehe
Dati new kids on the block tapos ngayn moderator ka na ng philmusic guitar central!!.hahaha....Woooohooo!!!
DIrty south cuenca kids rule!! :lol:

:oops:

hahaha

bday gear? footswitch para sa laney! hehehe...

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
The Sherriff's in town
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2006, 08:01:24 AM »
Quote from: stratman1
Off topic to, ah. Boss Deltaslim, ganda naman ng avatar mo. Anong mga Lessies yan?

Sensya na, Mark, hehe.

Tokai 56ri Goldtop (aka, Goldie for obvious reasons) and J&G Daniels LP (aka Greenie, as in Peter Green).

Offline skunkyfunk

• Philmusicus Addictus
The Sherriff's in town
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2006, 04:14:12 AM »
Mamang pulis (patola), what can you do with LIBELOUS POSTS?  Sadly, they come from the anonymous folks in this forum...

Offline markflo

The Sherriff's in town
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2006, 04:27:04 AM »
we can delete them if you'd like...but really...

who's gonna believe him? arie is a great person...from what i remember

and he's not an anonymous poster...he's been posting all over the forums...in the drum forums, bass, buy and sell...everywhere...so we can imply that it's not an alternick either...just some dude who has nothing better to do...

solution?

just go on posting like you normally would...kung humirit ng wala sa lugar ulit...delete nalang natin para alang away...horayty?

Offline skunkyfunk

• Philmusicus Addictus
The Sherriff's in town
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2006, 04:30:24 AM »
Quote from: markflo
we can delete them if you'd like...but really...

who's gonna believe him? arie is a great person...from what i remember

and he's not an anonymous poster...he's been posting all over the forums...in the drum forums, bass, buy and sell...everywhere...so we can imply that it's not an alternick either...just some dude who has nothing better to do...

solution?

just go on posting like you normally would...kung humirit ng wala sa lugar ulit...delete nalang natin para alang away...horayty?

Wag delete.  Trace the IP address! Hehehe...  Para may ebidensiya...  hahahahaha!!!

Offline markflo

The Sherriff's in town
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2006, 05:06:22 AM »
oh...it's logged...believe me... :)

Offline glassjaw_jc

• Philmusicus Addictus
The Sherriff's in town
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2006, 04:10:46 PM »
IP addresses are useless unless the dude posts from his home/work pc. Kung internet cafe yan, wala na. besides, waste of resources lang patulan yung tao. obviously, nambuburaot lang sya and should not be taken seriously.
Surf's Up!

Offline glassjaw_jc

• Philmusicus Addictus
The Sherriff's in town
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2006, 04:11:18 PM »
IP addresses are useless unless the dude posts from his home/work pc. Kung internet cafe yan, wala na. besides, waste of resources lang patulan yung tao. obviously, nambuburaot lang sya and should not be taken seriously.

*double post* padelete na lang sheriff
Surf's Up!

Offline skunkyfunk

• Philmusicus Addictus
The Sherriff's in town
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2006, 04:17:00 PM »
Quote from: glassjaw_jc

Yes, but if you check out his other internet activities while using the same IP like YM, e-mail, etc., you can still track him down.  

There is always a way.  I can never tolerate the BS Ag3nt is proliferating.

Offline glassjaw_jc

• Philmusicus Addictus
The Sherriff's in town
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2006, 04:19:48 PM »
Quote from: skunkyfunk
Quote from: glassjaw_jc

Yes, but if you check out his other internet activities while using the same IP like YM, e-mail, etc., you can still track him down.  

There is always a way.  I can never tolerate the BS Ag3nt is proliferating.

relax lang dude, no damage done naman eh. just look at it this way, mamamatay din sya. :lol:
Surf's Up!

Offline markflo

The Sherriff's in town
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2006, 11:34:31 PM »
hahaha...laughtrip yun ah...

chillax! (wtf?!?!?!)

Offline pinoymusika

• Philmusicus Addictus
The Sherriff's in town
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2006, 12:16:12 AM »
QUESTION:

Mr. Flo's jurisdiction right now is the Guitar Central forum. If Mr. Flo wants to handle other forums, that is also possible, but then again that's all up to Mr. Flo.

The next question I s'pose is what Mister Flo is supposed to do. (Hmmm "Mister Flo" sounds like "Master Po" from some old kung fu flick)

Forum moderators are limited to acting as a cheerleader/cop function - that is, if things get out of control, then the mod steps in. I would suggest sending a PM to the offending part or parties to get them in line. (and be nice but firm about it). A mod can also delete posts or threads that can be deemed offensive. Banning - well that's still to to the admin because you'll need access to the admin control panel for that. But the mod's responsibility is to recommend to the admin who should be banned.

On the more POSITIVE side - a forum mod is not expected to be a heavy-handed SOB. His role is to encourage forum participation, get the threads going, promote the forum in other areas (in othe rwords, invite people to login), and give ideas about how to make the forum a better place.

Overall - we expect the musician forums in general to be a place where people are comfortable in sharing ideas - in this case, ideas about guitars, guitar gear, and guitar-playing, and to keep that mood going, some idiot causing trouble by bad mouthing others is extremely counter productive. So that's the time the mod steps in, to clear the air and get the good vibes going again :)

Mister Flo was supposed to get all this in an off-line discussion, but since you asked....

Offline markflo

The Sherriff's in town
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2006, 12:36:30 AM »
HAHA! i don't think i can handle ANOTHER thread at the moment. i got me quite a handful of rowdy people here in this thread alone! haha...nah, but it's all good. everyone seems to have calmed down. i think the wonderful thing about this forum is that it's not as strict as other similar forums. i mean, just as long as the posts are productive and everyone takes it easy, then there should be no problem. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Enjoy!

QUESTION:

Mr. Flo's jurisdiction right now is the Guitar Central forum. If Mr. Flo wants to handle other forums, that is also possible, but then again that's all up to Mr. Flo.

The next question I s'pose is what Mister Flo is supposed to do. (Hmmm "Mister Flo" sounds like "Master Po" from some old kung fu flick)

Forum moderators are limited to acting as a cheerleader/cop function - that is, if things get out of control, then the mod steps in. I would suggest sending a PM to the offending part or parties to get them in line. (and be nice but firm about it). A mod can also delete posts or threads that can be deemed offensive. Banning - well that's still to to the admin because you'll need access to the admin control panel for that. But the mod's responsibility is to recommend to the admin who should be banned.

On the more POSITIVE side - a forum mod is not expected to be a heavy-handed SOB. His role is to encourage forum participation, get the threads going, promote the forum in other areas (in othe rwords, invite people to login), and give ideas about how to make the forum a better place.

Overall - we expect the musician forums in general to be a place where people are comfortable in sharing ideas - in this case, ideas about guitars, guitar gear, and guitar-playing, and to keep that mood going, some idiot causing trouble by bad mouthing others is extremely counter productive. So that's the time the mod steps in, to clear the air and get the good vibes going again :)

Mister Flo was supposed to get all this in an off-line discussion, but since you asked....

Offline lykenhowl

• Philmusicus Addictus
The Sherriff's in town
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2006, 01:30:17 AM »
UUUUYYYYY! May bagong mod na pala hehe Congrats bro!

Offline bugoy

• Philmusicus Addictus
The Sherriff's in town
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2006, 01:40:40 AM »
si PANTERICA mod na rin yata parang nakita ko sya mod dun sa buy and sell section eh