hulika

Author Topic: Bricks of sticks!  (Read 13003 times)

Offline paeng16

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Bricks of sticks!
« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2009, 07:48:23 PM »
I've OBSERVED NA NAG MAMARUNONG AT NAG MAMAGALING KA... the funny thing is... sa Actual naman eh bano ka naman...  besides... yung BANAT KO NAMAN AY TOTOO DIBA!! The Truth really stings diba!! practice your hands and feet and quit practicing your mouth... Maybe you'd reach a certain level of drum playin'..enuf said... - well this one's OT...  :-)

You got me there dude hahahah... though take the post as a WHOLE not partly... keep the playing fields fair ok!!   :-D :lol:
For Sale:
Zildjian Avedis MedThin 16" Crash = 5K
Zildjian ZHT 10" Splash = 2K BNew Gibraltar single pedal and Straight stand = 2K each  PM Me ty..

Offline myk

« Reply #76 on: October 15, 2009, 07:48:46 PM »
Me? A tight @$$? Look who's talking about how sticks should be handled?!

hahahaha! I guess you just got owned. Anyway, I said my peace and everyone knows your true attitude. So, good luck with your so-called flaming.

dude he is not flaming.. he is gaying :) I lol'ed again
I have your mascara on my sleep

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2009, 07:52:15 PM »
dude he is not flaming.. he is gaying :) I lol'ed again

I lol'ed with your lol... He'll eventually get tired of this so let's get back to topic... and we already know what he knows and what he is...

Anyway, Gep, when are the sticks going to be available at Lyric, Cubao?
[

Offline myk

« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2009, 07:52:45 PM »
As he has stated, he doesn't need to be 100% grammatically correct in public forums. But then again, he just did the same thing with they way he posts.

Do you agree myk? So I guess I lol'ed too!  :lol:

I think he is 100% gay..

announcement:

We will be having a Production Gig this Saturday..

Special participation pa ni PAENG16 (SO GAY!!!!!) dinadaan sa english wakoko..

Offline kino

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #79 on: October 15, 2009, 07:56:09 PM »

Anyway, Gep, when are the sticks going to be available at Lyric, Cubao?

meron na...  :wink:

eto bro as Gep posted earlier...  :-)

UPDATE:

Available na ang mga sticks sa lahat ng branches!

Main office (Horseshoe Drive)
La Loma
SM North EDSA
Rustan's Cubao
SM Megamall
Shangri La Plaza
Park Square Makati
Market! Market!
Quiapo
Harrison Plaza
Festival Supermall
Ayala Town Center
SM Clark
SM Pampanga
SM Bacoor
SM Batangas
I always tell the truth, even when I Lie.....

Offline sjon014

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #80 on: October 15, 2009, 07:57:39 PM »
Dude, cut the attitude and get with the program. Obviously, everyone BUT YOU sees what's wrong here - even the non-drummers - those who frequent other parts of the site. It's very unbecoming of what our community used to be.

I'm no drumming expert. But I found a home in Pinoydrums because it offers a little something for everybody. You have the drum gurus. Those in the industry. The music store dudes. The hobbyists. The amateurs. The newbies. And we're all here to show our passion for our craft, to share our drum-related experiences, to ask for advice, and to give advice to those who seek it.

It's natural that people have differing opinions, or that something we know is actually a misconception - that's what the forum is for! We share what we know, we correct wrong notions, and we grow as a community. All of this, done in a CONSTRUCTIVE manner.

Read your retorts to our statements. Now re-read them again. Do I need to quote them?

It's the same formulaic attack on the person. Mahina ang utak. Sablay. Nagmamarunong. And you don't think it's a flame-bait? We all know how Ralph reacted yesterday after you attacked his drumming. Seriously, man. It's uncouth, uncivilized.

And it's one thing if you're actually right. But noooo. You conveniently edit your posts. Your words are scrunched up into a messy prose of immature insults and scattered punctuations. You conveniently quote JUST A PART of a statement and lambaste it to your liking. And don't forget the fallacies! I'm a grammar nazi, but I don't usually criticize others for it. But you do.

Pinoydrums is the best drummer community in the country. Learn to get along with its members, or leave.
Pinoydrums Lanyard - North distribution THIS SUNDAY, 2PM, TMS Alimall!
http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,148425.msg1983008.html#msg1983008

Offline Riff_6603

• Philmusicus Moderatus
  • Prime Moderator
« Reply #81 on: October 15, 2009, 07:59:33 PM »
OT: guys, it takes a spark to start a flame.. we're all musicians here wheter magaling or not, the most important thing here is nagtutulungan tayo both skillwise or itemwise just like what this thread is supposed to be.. if skillwise hindi pasado ang isang musikero sa kapwa musikero, i think it's better to do constructive criticisms rather than showing off whose great and knowledgeable and who's up to the challenge on proving otherwise.. medyo naging personal ang banat on both ends which lead to disruptive posts on this thread. I think maganda nga na mag-jam kayo pero not intended to show off where your right or wrong but to show how we could help each other to improve our skills.. :-)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 08:01:37 PM by Riff_66603 »

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #82 on: October 15, 2009, 08:02:08 PM »
meron na...  :wink:

eto bro as Gep posted earlier...  :-)

UPDATE:

Available na ang mga sticks sa lahat ng branches!

Main office (Horseshoe Drive)
La Loma
SM North EDSA
Rustan's Cubao
SM Megamall
Shangri La Plaza
Park Square Makati
Market! Market!
Quiapo
Harrison Plaza
Festival Supermall
Ayala Town Center
SM Clark
SM Pampanga
SM Bacoor
SM Batangas

Thanks kino! I appreciate the gesture.

And kudos to you sjon014, Riff_66603, and everyone else who wanted to keep things the way it should be at pinoydrums (one of the most peaceful boards at pm)...
[

Offline paeng16

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #83 on: October 15, 2009, 08:02:08 PM »
Dude, cut the attitude and get with the program. Obviously, everyone BUT YOU sees what's wrong here - even the non-drummers - those who frequent other parts of the site. It's very unbecoming of what our community used to be.

I'm no drumming expert. But I found a home in Pinoydrums because it offers a little something for everybody. You have the drum gurus. Those in the industry. The music store dudes. The hobbyists. The amateurs. The newbies. And we're all here to show our passion for our craft, to share our drum-related experiences, to ask for advice, and to give advice to those who seek it.

It's natural that people have differing opinions, or that something we know is actually a misconception - that's what the forum is for! We share what we know, we correct wrong notions, and we grow as a community. All of this, done in a CONSTRUCTIVE manner.

Read your retorts to our statements. Now re-read them again. Do I need to quote them?

It's the same formulaic attack on the person. Mahina ang utak. Sablay. Nagmamarunong. And you don't think it's a flame-bait? We all know how Ralph reacted yesterday after you attacked his drumming. Seriously, man. It's uncouth, uncivilized.

And it's one thing if you're actually right. But noooo. You conveniently edit your posts. Your words are scrunched up into a messy prose of immature insults and scattered punctuations. You conveniently quote JUST A PART of a statement and lambaste it to your liking. And don't forget the fallacies! I'm a grammar nazi, but I don't usually criticize others for it. But you do.

Pinoydrums is the best drummer community in the country. Learn to get along with its members, or leave.

I think pinoydrums is the only drummer community in the country by the way...  :lol:   I just cought some people off-guard (even you).. oh well... dinner time...kain muna..

@ masterchoxter

HAHAHAAAAA!!!!!! the word is "THE" my dear.... not "THEY"...  :lol:

For Sale:
Zildjian Avedis MedThin 16" Crash = 5K
Zildjian ZHT 10" Splash = 2K BNew Gibraltar single pedal and Straight stand = 2K each  PM Me ty..

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #84 on: October 15, 2009, 08:05:35 PM »

@kino - is this while supply lasts or is it going to be a constant thing?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 08:08:45 PM by masterchoxter »
[

Offline Riff_6603

• Philmusicus Moderatus
  • Prime Moderator
« Reply #85 on: October 15, 2009, 08:07:35 PM »
I think pinoydrums is the only drummer community in the country by the way...  :lol:   I just cought some people off-guard (even you).. oh well... dinner time...kain muna..

@ masterchoxter

HAHAHAAAAA!!!!!! the word is "THE" my dear.... not "THEY"...  :lol:

This is your SECOND WARNING.

OT: sir, might want to pause on the negative posts as well.. baka kasi hindi na ma-cater ng "only drummer community in the country" ung posts nio.. i'm not starting a spark.. just trying to help a fellow forumer out.. wheter what was done was right or wrong..
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 08:29:34 PM by Riff_66603 »

Offline kino

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #86 on: October 15, 2009, 08:09:13 PM »

@kino - is this while supply lasts or is it going to be a constant thing?

yan ang di ko alam.... sana maging regular stock na nila para maraming matulungang drummers.... wait natin ang sagot ni gep.  :-)

« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 08:11:52 PM by kino »

Offline kino

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #87 on: October 15, 2009, 08:10:26 PM »
sir, might want to pause on the negative posts as well.. baka kasi hindi na ma-cater ng "only drummer community in the country" ung posts nio.. i'm not starting a spark.. just trying to help a fellow forumer out.. wheter what was done was right or wrong..

I agree... pag nakita ni mod akira ito this would be your third warning....  :wink:

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #88 on: October 15, 2009, 08:11:21 PM »
yan ang di ko alam.... sana maging regular stock na nila para maraming matulungang drummers.... wait natin ang sagot ni gep.  :-)

Thanks for the info, chief. I'm planning to use it as prizes for an event I have coming up in November.
[

Offline myk

« Reply #89 on: October 15, 2009, 08:19:06 PM »

Gep is still at Trinoma. I saw his "wall post" in facebook and knowing Gep..he is offended. I dont really post here nor an active forumner but the way I saw it it really frustrated me and as a friend I wanted to defend him. Sorry for my bad post guys but I think this PAENG16 needs more re-formatting of his brain.

Offline Riff_6603

• Philmusicus Moderatus
  • Prime Moderator
« Reply #90 on: October 15, 2009, 08:24:22 PM »
Gep is still at Trinoma. I saw his "wall post" in facebook and knowing Gep..he is offended. I dont really post here nor an active forumner but the way I saw it it really frustrated me and as a friend I wanted to defend him. Sorry for my bad post guys but I think this PAENG16 needs more re-formatting of his brain.

OT: it's good to stand up for your friend bro, I think you've proven your point already.. gep is well respected here in the forums, i've shared a couple of PM's with him regarding PDP inquiries and i know gep as a true musician.. not like some people na negative comments lang ang posts.. we understand how you feel bro, pero don't go to a certain level like the others.. much respect to you and our brothers in philmusic. :wink:

again let's stop the OT'S, FLAMES, ETC! Anything outside of the intended subject should be done via PM from here on.. let this be the LAST OT POST! 8-)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 08:29:58 PM by Riff_66603 »

Offline wireme

• Veteran Member
« Reply #91 on: October 15, 2009, 09:08:56 PM »
OT: guys, it takes a spark to start a flame.. we're all musicians here wheter magaling or not, the most important thing here is nagtutulungan tayo both skillwise or itemwise just like what this thread is supposed to be.. if skillwise hindi pasado ang isang musikero sa kapwa musikero, i think it's better to do constructive criticisms rather than showing off whose great and knowledgeable and who's up to the challenge on proving otherwise.. medyo naging personal ang banat on both ends which lead to disruptive posts on this thread. I think maganda nga na mag-jam kayo pero not intended to show off where your right or wrong but to show how we could help each other to improve our skills.. :-)

well said bro! back to topic guys! lahat tayo may kakulangan, lets just help one another.

Offline Akira JUMBO

• good vibrations
« Reply #92 on: October 16, 2009, 04:42:59 AM »
*Thread Locked

I was shocked to see what a few hours has done to this thread.

I would just like to remind everyone:
"wag ng gatungan ang apoy" - "do not add timber to the flame"
..this apply to all.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 04:44:21 AM by Akira JUMBO »
DRUM.ROOM drum items for sale click here