hulika

Author Topic: Bricks of sticks!  (Read 13008 times)

Offline myk

Re: Bricks of sticks!
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2009, 06:48:31 PM »
I lol'ed

who started it?

kilala ko si gep coz he is my friend and my bandmate and I dont think papatulan nya mga ganitong bagay.

Ganito na lang if you are really for real punta ka sa Saturday. Club Dredd gig namen, then show us your Stuff.. Magbibigay kame slot for you. Cool ba yun?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 06:51:58 PM by myk »
I have your mascara on my sleep

Offline paeng16

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2009, 07:03:16 PM »
I lol'ed

who started it?

kilala ko si gep coz he is my friend and my bandmate and I dont think papatulan nya mga ganitong bagay.

Ganito na lang if you are really for real punta ka sa Saturday. Club Dredd gig namen, then show us your Stuff.. Magbibigay kame slot for you. Cool ba yun?

look up dimwit... Up there is where I will reply...  :lol:
For Sale:
Zildjian Avedis MedThin 16" Crash = 5K
Zildjian ZHT 10" Splash = 2K BNew Gibraltar single pedal and Straight stand = 2K each  PM Me ty..

Offline myk

« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2009, 07:04:48 PM »
yes dumbass insecure? asan reply mo?

so gay ka? pakita sa saturday mr.stick holder meister!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 07:06:21 PM by myk »

Offline kintosh

« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2009, 07:09:39 PM »
Too much OT, this will be my last OT post on this thread. parang may PBF dito ah... hehe! Peace!

Gep is a good professional salesman. keep it up!
Para di OT:

I am planning to buy actually nitong bricks of sticks... pambigay sa mga nagpapaturo saken ng drums... token to motivate them to become a better drummer.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 07:11:19 PM by kintosh »

Offline mylesthedrummer

« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2009, 07:11:52 PM »
I lol'ed

who started it?

Sir tanong ko lang po what time slot nyo and what name ng band. I want to watch your band..as well as the special number. Thanks!
Thethumpofgodproject

Offline myk

« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2009, 07:12:52 PM »
Too much OT, this will be my last OT post on this thread. parang may PBF dito ah... hehe! Peace!

Gep is a good professional salesman. keep it up!
Para di OT:

I am planning to buy actually nitong bricks of sticks... pambigay sa mga nagpapaturo saken ng drums... token to motivate them to become a better drummer.

+10

Offline myk

« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2009, 07:13:58 PM »
Sir tanong ko lang po what time slot nyo and what name ng band. I want to watch your band..as well as the special number. Thanks!

sa slot ni troll dko pa alam. Punta kana lang tol. Yan may audience na si master troll

Offline myk

« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2009, 07:16:42 PM »
1) Yes there is a right and wrong grips in drums. (where do you come up with this?)
2) Yes he's making nag-mamagaling and people gets offended by it. Thus the flame.
3) Pantay pantay tayo sa mata ng Diyos. (this is what my flame is about).
4) What if you were in the losing side or in the shoes of a belittled forumer? I've read to many from GEP and just have to give my 2 cents or FLAME.

Lastly, I am a guitar player dude.. way back then.. I practice steve Vai's 10 hour work out religiously and scales when I was 15yrs. anyways, THERE IS A RIGHT and A WRONG METHOD in SKILL DEVELOPMENT.  Take James Hetfield of Metallica, He's the King of down strokes.. he chooses to play Master of Puppets in Down strokes (which is mas mahirap) but he was able to develop the SKILL or SCIENCE in to it... SO I REPEAT, THERE IS A RIGHT and A WRONG METHOD in SKILL DEVELOPMENT. (It's like driving a car crossed legs? tama ba yun? do you see where I am driving at?

what you reap is what you sow = simple... He flamed forumers on the boards.. then I just did the same..  :-D

Use your head SJON.. Do you think I came here to have a flame match with GEP... I just showed WHAT is GEP so that they can see who's this guy capable and really is... besides, how can GEP flame me??? how??  geeezzz!!  :roll:

in closing, PM me your comments... so our good mods will not get pissed with us... good luck!!

huh?? O_o tsk! tsk!

What's there to prove?? And why do I need to prove something... Better put... PROVE THAT GEP is a GOOD PLAYER AND NOT JUST A QUICK DRAW IN MOUTH SHOOTING.. maybe you'll end up with a better sounding drummer.. It's a win win situation for you dimwit!  :-D

By the way...
WTF!!!!?!??! "I lol'ed"  <<<<< hahaha where do you come up with this CR@P!!!  :lol:  Trying hard ka dude... hindi bagay... lumalabas ang tunay mong kulay!! hahaha...

simple instruction you can't follow... you Dumb@$$  :lol:  (guys... wait for 10 minutes ma realize nya din to!) hahahha wait for it..... wait for it... or do I need to PM this guy??  :lol:
You really are persistent huh!! Tell me... is GEP Giving you A-REAR-ENTRY everytime you gig??  :lol:

then pm mo troll.. darn your are so gay.. or wala ka lang talagang balls magpakita? common.. ikaw trying hard eh. pa edit edit ka pa.... Taena mo.. ahhaha
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 07:20:42 PM by myk »

Offline mylesthedrummer

« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2009, 07:18:28 PM »
sa slot ni troll dko pa alam. Punta kana lang tol. Yan may audience na si master troll

Thanks Sir! Game game game.

Sir Gep, tanong ko lang. Wala ba 5b nyan? you can't go wrong in paying 12 pairs for 450 pesos!
Thethumpofgodproject

Offline killikillers

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2009, 07:22:10 PM »
Paeng

Gawa ka nlng kaya ng Rant and Rave Thread mo dun sa "Relationships and then Some!" Section

kase imbes na mga comments tungkol dun sa sticks na binebenta ni gep ung babasahin ko... puro angas mo nlng nakikita ko dito sa thread eh  :|

hindi lang dito pati dun sa ibang thread. nakaka umay

ip ban please ffs
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 07:23:12 PM by killikillers »

Offline ierofan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2009, 07:25:32 PM »
paeng, ilan taon ka na ba? seriously.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

[This signature has been blocked in accordance to RA No. 10175]

Offline paeng16

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2009, 07:25:40 PM »
Paeng

Gawa ka nlng kaya ng Rant and Rave Thread mo dun sa "Relationships and then Some!" Section

kase imbes na mga comments tungkol dun sa sticks na binebenta ni gep ung babasahin ko... puro angas mo nlng nakikita ko dito sa thread eh  :|

ip ban please ffs

Kilikili intindihin mo ata yung binabasa mo bago ka mag comment...hindi ako O.T. yung mga O.T. lang ang sinasagot ko... Check mo muna yung thread bago ka comment okies?
For Sale:
Zildjian ZHT 10" Splash = 2K BNew Gibraltar single pedal and Straight stand = 2K each  PM Me ty..

Offline myk

« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2009, 07:26:52 PM »
Kilikili intindihin mo ata yung binabasa mo bago ka mag comment...hindi ako O.T. yung mga O.T. lang ang sinasagot ko... Check mo muna yung thread bago ka comment okies?

I lol'ed again.. nakakatawa ka talaga show yourself gay! this sat! Club dred is only for you. Dedicate namen yung Production namen for you only!

Offline paeng16

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2009, 07:26:52 PM »
paeng, ilan taon ka na ba? seriously.

O.T. to dude... at hindi to facebook to ask those questions...
For Sale:

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2009, 07:34:07 PM »

tsk tsk... If you're going to talk in English make sure it's grammatically correct. You need lessons. And I agree with everyone that you're the one creating problems in this thread. If you truly are a mature person, you'd be more critical of your words and be more constructive rather than destructive.

With the way you're acting, you're just showing everyone how completely immature you are regardless of your age.

I was enjoying the thread then you came along. If you're here to teach how to hold the sticks right, create your own thread at the 'Music school' board and teach.
[

Offline myk

« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2009, 07:34:37 PM »
1) Yes there is a right and wrong grips in drums. (where do you come up with this?)
2) Yes he's making nag-mamagaling and people gets offended by it. Thus the flame.
3) Pantay pantay tayo sa mata ng Diyos. (this is what my flame is about).
4) What if you were in the losing side or in the shoes of a belittled forumer? I've read to many from GEP and just have to give my 2 cents or FLAME.

Lastly, I am a guitar player dude.. way back then.. I practice steve Vai's 10 hour work out religiously and scales when I was 15yrs. anyways, THERE IS A RIGHT and A WRONG METHOD in SKILL DEVELOPMENT.  Take James Hetfield of Metallica, He's the King of down strokes.. he chooses to play Master of Puppets in Down strokes (which is mas mahirap) but he was able to develop the SKILL or SCIENCE in to it... SO I REPEAT, THERE IS A RIGHT and A WRONG METHOD in SKILL DEVELOPMENT. (It's like driving a car crossed legs? tama ba yun? do you see where I am driving at?

what you reap is what you sow = simple... He flamed forumers on the boards.. then I just did the same..  :-D

Use your head SJON.. Do you think I came here to have a flame match with GEP... I just showed WHAT is GEP so that they can see who's this guy capable and really is... besides, how can GEP flame me??? how??  geeezzz!!  :roll:

in closing, PM me your comments... so our good mods will not get pissed with us... good luck!!

huh?? O_o tsk! tsk!

What's there to prove?? And why do I need to prove something... Better put... PROVE THAT GEP is a GOOD PLAYER AND NOT JUST A QUICK DRAW IN MOUTH SHOOTING.. maybe you'll end up with a better sounding drummer.. It's a win win situation for you dimwit!  :-D

By the way...
WTF!!!!?!??! "I lol'ed"  <<<<< hahaha where do you come up with this CR@P!!!  :lol:  Trying hard ka dude... hindi bagay... lumalabas ang tunay mong kulay!! hahaha...

simple instruction you can't follow... you Dumb@$$  :lol:  (guys... wait for 10 minutes ma realize nya din to!) hahahha wait for it..... wait for it... or do I need to PM this guy??  :lol:
You really are persistent huh!! Tell me... is GEP Giving you A-REAR-ENTRY everytime you gig??  :lol:

You are really stupid!! hahahaha... lol'ED???? lol'ED ba kamo???  :lol: tama na... masakit na chan ko amp!! hahahaha...

and your one paking shyeet hahah.. gay ka naman eh kung talaga magaling ka magpakita ka sa sat ano deal gay?

Offline paeng16

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2009, 07:36:32 PM »
tsk tsk... If you're going to talk in English make sure it's grammatically correct. You need lessons. And I agree with everyone that you're the one creating problems in this thread. If you truly are a mature person, you'd be more critical of your words and be more constructive rather than destructive.

With the way you're acting, you're just showing everyone how completely immature you are regardless of your age.

I was enjoying the thread then you came along. If you're here to teach how to hold the sticks right, create your own thread at the 'Music school' board and teach.

Am I writing a formal letter if I may ask??? Do I need to be 100% grammatically correct in PUBLIC FORUMS!!! Geezzz talk about a tight @$$....

besides.. your post is O.T. and as I said before... and posted WAYYY UPPP THERE... PM me...  you're like the guy protesting "GLORIA TUTA NG KANO!!!" pero suot mo HANES at LEVIS!!!  :lol:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 07:38:59 PM by paeng16 »
For Sale:

Offline killikillers

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2009, 07:37:54 PM »

Quoting:

"Kung ganyan ang hawak mo sa sticks (na parang nag pipick-up sticks at parang may kulane yung kili kili mo men.) eh talagang hindi mo ma-ABUSE at  BIBIGAY ang gamit mong sticks..    (ano pala tawag sa ganyang hawak men?? mukhang dalubhasa sa drum lang ang naka ganyan ah!?!?)"  

I've OBSERVED NA NAG MAMARUNONG AT NAG MAMAGALING KA... the funny thing is... sa Actual naman eh bano ka naman...  besides... yung BANAT KO NAMAN AY TOTOO DIBA!! The Truth really stings diba!! practice your hands and feet and quit practicing your mouth... Maybe you'd reach a certain level of drum playin'..enuf said...

----

teka... parang kinain mo ata ung sinabi mo ...

Offline myk

« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2009, 07:38:39 PM »

then ask him sir. I think Mr.troll here started it. :) I lol'ed :)

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #69 on: October 15, 2009, 07:39:36 PM »
Am I writing a formal letter if I may ask??? Do I need to be 100% grammatically correct in PUBLIC FORUMS!!! Geezzz talk about a tight @$$....

Me? A tight @$$? Look who's talking about how sticks should be handled?!

hahahaha! I guess you just got owned. Anyway, I said my peace and everyone knows your true attitude. So, good luck with your so-called flaming.
[

Offline myk

« Reply #70 on: October 15, 2009, 07:40:35 PM »

besides.. your post is O.T. and as I said before... and posted WAYYY UPPP THERE... PM me...  you're like the guy protesting "GLORIA TUTA NG KANO!!!" pero suot mo HANES at LEVIS!!!  :lol:

dito na lang wag na pm. GAy ka naman eh

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #71 on: October 15, 2009, 07:41:53 PM »
then ask him sir. I think Mr.troll here started it. :) I lol'ed :)

As he has stated, he doesn't need to be 100% grammatically correct in public forums. But then again, he just did the same thing with they way he posts.

Do you agree myk? So I guess I lol'ed too!  :lol:
[

Offline paeng16

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #72 on: October 15, 2009, 07:43:45 PM »
Quoting:

"Kung ganyan ang hawak mo sa sticks (na parang nag pipick-up sticks at parang may kulane yung kili kili mo men.) eh talagang hindi mo ma-ABUSE at  BIBIGAY ang gamit mong sticks..    (ano pala tawag sa ganyang hawak men?? mukhang dalubhasa sa drum lang ang naka ganyan ah!?!?)"  

I've OBSERVED NA NAG MAMARUNONG AT NAG MAMAGALING KA... the funny thing is... sa Actual naman eh bano ka naman...  besides... yung BANAT KO NAMAN AY TOTOO DIBA!! The Truth really stings diba!! practice your hands and feet and quit practicing your mouth... Maybe you'd reach a certain level of drum playin'..enuf said...

----

teka... parang kinain mo ata ung sinabi mo ...

paano naging O.T. yan aber?? GEP said these sticks are very good blah blah blah and I reacted that there is no ABUSE with those sticks based on the way you handle blah blah which was a valid comment on this thread... ohhh welll... isip ka muna ng malalim... try to see the big picture next ok!!   :roll:

I've got nothing bad about the sticks.. by the way.... You can tell from my post...
For Sale:

Offline paeng16

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2009, 07:46:12 PM »
As he has stated, he doesn't need to be 100% grammatically correct in public forums. But then again, he just did the same thing with they way he posts.

Do you agree myk? So I guess I lol'ed too!  :lol:

ang O.A. (over acting mo naman) nag iinarte kapa na GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT eh ikaw nga SABLAY amp!! hahahhaha...

NAGMAMARUNONG DIN PALA TO SI masterchoxter DO YOU AGREE MYK???  So I guess I lol'ed too!  :lol:

HAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHA... OWNED!!!!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 07:50:05 PM by paeng16 »
For Sale:

Offline kino

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2009, 07:47:00 PM »
paano naging O.T. yan aber?? GEP said these sticks are very good blah blah blah and I reacted that there is no ABUSE with those sticks based on the way you handle blah blah which was a valid comment on this thread... ohhh welll... isip ka muna ng malalim... try to see the big picture next ok!!   :roll:

I've got nothing bad about the sticks.. by the way.... You can tell from my post...

I've OBSERVED NA NAG MAMARUNONG AT NAG MAMAGALING KA... the funny thing is... sa Actual naman eh bano ka naman...  besides... yung BANAT KO NAMAN AY TOTOO DIBA!! The Truth really stings diba!! practice your hands and feet and quit practicing your mouth... Maybe you'd reach a certain level of drum playin'..enuf said... - well this one's OT...  :-)
I always tell the truth, even when I Lie.....