hulika

Author Topic: frusciante and his board...WOW  (Read 4228 times)

Offline fretburner

• Philmusicus Addictus
frusciante and his board...WOW
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2006, 10:29:03 AM »
Quote from: VenusIsle_5150

parekoy, eto current rig ni David Gilmour:

http://www.gilmourish.com/on_an_island.html#Anchor-46919

i stumbled upon that link when i contacted B.K. Butler to make a Tube Driver for me. sakto may nagtanong dito hehe.. grabe setup nya! malupit na yung pedalboard, malupit pa yung rackmounted effects! may reversed Dunlop Cry Baby wah pa nga e hehe :)

that's probably half of his live rig... awesome nonetheless... he and U2's the edge, are candidates of the most insane live rigs... you would think that john petrucci's rig is for newbies :) they must have guitar tech's with PhDs or something.
"We all come in from the cold
We come down from the wire
'Nd everybody warms themselves to a different fire..."

Offline Phil

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2006, 12:40:16 PM »
Quote from: fretburner

i stumbled upon that link when i contacted B.K. Butler to make a Tube Driver for me. sakto may nagtanong dito hehe.. grabe setup nya! malupit na yung pedalboard, malupit pa yung rackmounted effects! may reversed Dunlop Cry Baby wah pa nga e hehe :)

that's probably half of his live rig... awesome nonetheless... he and U2's the edge, are candidates of the most insane live rigs... you would think that john petrucci's rig is for newbies :) they must have guitar tech's with PhDs or something.
have you seen EJs mixer? ...... he puts it right beside him when he plays.....and adjusting it while playing.
you want to live life and be healthy?<br />www.wellness-spring.info

Offline fretburner

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2006, 01:38:01 PM »
Quote from: Phil

have you seen EJs mixer? ...... he puts it right beside him when he plays.....and adjusting it while playing.

i saw it beside his marshall, but his sound was right on when he played in denver. he never approached his mixer or even grabbed his pedals (well... maybe a bit on the pedals).

he was so into it - unlike the typical EJ who just stands up and play - but as usual, daming sabit.

that marshall is just awesome. his got a HUGE sound coming out of that very cool looking full stack considering that he's using single coils.

"We all come in from the cold
We come down from the wire
'Nd everybody warms themselves to a different fire..."

Offline Poundcake

• GAS prophet
  • Administrator
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2006, 05:00:30 PM »
Quote from: Phil
Quote from: fretburner

hehe sobrang OC sa tone talaga si EJ e, perfectionist. totoo kaya yung sinasabi na he can differentiate the battery brands that are used for his pedals? grabe namang tenga yun kung ganun hehe :)
"The LORD will save me, and we will play my music on stringed instruments all the days of our lives, at the house of the LORD." Isaiah 38:20

Offline Poundcake

• GAS prophet
  • Administrator
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2006, 05:01:59 PM »
oops double post..
"The LORD will save me, and we will play my music on stringed instruments all the days of our lives, at the house of the LORD." Isaiah 38:20

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2006, 07:34:50 PM »
and he uses rubber bands to hold his fuzzface together instead of the screws, thats the secret to his tone :D
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose