hulika

Author Topic: Why some recording studio engineers are posers  (Read 26214 times)

Offline KitC

• Prime Moderator
Re: Why some recording studio engineers are posers
« Reply #75 on: November 06, 2009, 05:34:14 PM »
Louie, you are always welcome in Philmusic and in the MTPA forums. Even though you mentioned otherwise, no one should take that against you.
Sonar 4.04PE/5.2PE/7.02PE/8.31 PE, Project 5 v2.5.1, EmulatorX 1.5, Cubase SL2, Ableton Live 7.14,  Intel Q6600 MSI P43 Neo 4Gb Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR2-800, Emu 1820m, Yamaha DSP Factory, Terratec DMX 6fire

LouieAzcona

« Reply #76 on: November 06, 2009, 06:01:46 PM »
Louie, you are always welcome in Philmusic and in the MTPA forums. Even though you mentioned otherwise, no one should take that against you.

Thanks sir Kit.

p.s.

This is really awkward.

Offline skyturn

« Reply #77 on: November 06, 2009, 06:35:37 PM »
excellent points there. Where I disagree is that it all boils down to communication. For me it all boils down to attitude. Professional attitude is (coming on time, coming prepared, being prepared, asking questions, coming up with answers and solutions). Even with subpar talent, professional attitude will yield a good result. Even with subpar equipment and facilities.

One thing you are absolutely correct about is the need for a producer, sadly that's been the most overlooked role in the current state of things.

This thread is turning out to be an introspective on the ins and outs of record production huh? And the wisdom of a lot of folks are also coming through. All good stuff, too. keep em coming.

ay tama "attitude", if you have a positive attitude, then communication follows thru well.
*producers (as well as engineers) has always been overlooked.  that's why i like buying original CDs, coz you get the whole info on who worked with the band on an album.  you get to appreciate the whole 9 yards, the real 9 yards.

what people don't know is that the band is just the upper half of the iceberg, sadly most bands don't know that too
I

Offline titser_marco

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #78 on: November 07, 2009, 03:23:24 AM »
I think it's sardines.

EPIC [strawberry] WIN
I'd rather be sharp than flat.

Offline turiguiliano

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #79 on: November 07, 2009, 06:25:04 AM »
This thread is epic.
US Toll Free: 650.488.7901
Globe:0927.858.1635
Smart:0949.190.0200 Sun:0932.748.6705 Bogner Amplification - CMATMODS - F-BASS - Jet City Amplification - Lava Cables - Paul Cochrane Audio - Pedal Train - Weber Speakers - Wilson Effects - XOTIC Effects

Offline skunkyfunk

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #80 on: November 07, 2009, 10:07:18 AM »
Saan nakaburol si riffoff?  Name and place.

Honestly, I am not convinced yet because we want proof.

To Louie, nagtext na sa akin yung gitarista/bokalista ng banda.  Baka maiyak ka pag nalaman mo kung ano sinabi sa akin.  But, it ain't a public message so I am keeping it to myself but I wish you would know. 

Offline skunkyfunk

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #81 on: November 07, 2009, 10:20:25 AM »
thanks sir Kit. I actually asked him to delete his clone. ewan ko kung nagawa na. sorry. sana hindi na ako magsorry ulit.

How can he delete eh he is 'dead' diba?   :roll:

Offline starfugger

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #82 on: November 07, 2009, 10:29:25 AM »
How can he delete eh he is 'dead' diba?   :roll:

i think Louie meant it figuratively.  or at least i hope he did.
FOR RENT: Canon 550D, Canon 60D, Glidecam (Machinist), Toribio Slider EX with a pair of tripods for mounting, 2 1000W Lights with 9ft stands, Zoom H4, Rode Video Mic, Portable LED Lights 09154574744

Offline skunkyfunk

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #83 on: November 07, 2009, 11:24:41 AM »
i think Louie meant it figuratively.  or at least i hope he did.

Errrr, his PM to me says otherwise, unless he is referring to another person 'figuratively' too.  Nameless pero may iskul. 

Offline abyssinianson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #84 on: November 07, 2009, 11:57:47 AM »
Saan nakaburol si riffoff?  Name and place.

Honestly, I am not convinced yet because we want proof.

To Louie, nagtext na sa akin yung gitarista/bokalista ng banda.  Baka maiyak ka pag nalaman mo kung ano sinabi sa akin.  But, it ain't a public message so I am keeping it to myself but I wish you would know. 

hayhayhay..this riffoff guy is giving you quite the runaround. nothing says "sketchy character" more than not being able to stand up to the heat that they started in the first place. :lol: sucks to be the bokalista chick too because i am pretty sure she didn't intend to air her dirty laundry on a well known forum. oh well, hope she takes this whole fiasco as a good lesson in maturity and handling your business the adult way because the story just seems to get worse with every development of this whole issue. AND i plain ran out of popcorn and beer!
ako si mimordz. 友だちからよろしくです!

Offline rups_yu

• Veteran Member
« Reply #85 on: November 07, 2009, 03:17:00 PM »
Just for the record, there is no such thing as a perfect recording studio.  If that were the case, then why do the biggest big name bands go from one studio to another if budget isn't an issue?  Take Abbey Road in UK for instance.  Reportedly, they are losing money now, which is why they also do mini concerts there nowadays.  And they sell DVDs produced in Abbey Road.  Imagine, a great studio with almost anything an artist would covet, LOSING MONEY?  

The advent of recording at home  is probably the biggest culprit in the losses of the major studios, especially those that invested just before the advent of  digital recording through DAW and computers.

Now when an artists sets foot in a studio, big or small, will great mics and great equipment guarantee a great recording, given a certain budget?  We can never tell.  If the band shows up late or worse, doesn't show up, will they succeed? If an artist fails to establish rapport with the engineer, gaffer, and everyone, will they succeed?  

I dunno if this hold true, but the best results in recording that I have experienced were with people who were focused on their work, and had talent.  Take away the talent, a little trickery in the studio can nail decent results.  Take away the focus, everything goes down.  

I would bet that the people who whine about  getting  dismal results in recording in a low profile studio would also experience the same in a high end studio where everything they need is there.  The attitude comes more into play than the tools.

First of all, nabuburat ako kay riffoff kasi wala talaga sa lugar yung kanyang pambabastos na ginagawa sa forum na to and the reason PhilMusic was created is to help us musicians/sound engineers/producers/listeners in sharing information and have a good rapport.  Hindi ata tamang gawing avenue ang forum para manira ng tao.

I agree kay Kuya Dodjie kasi hindi naman pwedeng isisi lang sa engineer ang final mix eh.  Kung tutuusin kasi, ang musikero ang gumagawa ng tunog.  Hindi yung engineer kasi ang trabaho lang naman niya is linisin and ilapat sa kahit anong medium yung ginawa ng artist.  Two way yan kasi maraming factors na pwedeng makaapekto sa recording like yung sofware, yung recording equipment ng studio, yung mga instrumento ng mga cliente, and syempre yung samahan ng cliente at tagasilbi.  The quality of the equipment is only secondary to what really makes the recording process end up good because professionalism, skill, and good working attitude are the main keys.

For me, unfair naman siguro ang mga ill remarks nitong si riffoff kay Kuya Dodjie.  I've worked with Kuya Dodjie once and pati rin mga iilan kong kaibigan at wala pa akong naririnig na reklamo galing sa kanila.  Sige, given na entitled ang lahat sa kanilang sariling pananaw pero wag naman ganitong nagsisiraan tayo sa isang forum na may good aims.

I guess mas maigi kung tulungan nalang natin ang isa't isa kesa magsiraan at mag-imbistiga.  Just bear in mind na hindi mo pwedeng iasa lahat ng elements ng recording sa isang engineer.  May mga kilala rin kasi akong bandang malupit ang recording pero kalat pag live.  STUDIO MAGIC yun!  Marami naman kasing nagagawa ang studio eh, pero diba mas fulfilling kapag yun skills na ipinundar mo ng ilang taon ang ginamit mo sa recording at live?  Puera sa mababawasan yung sakit ng ulo ng engineer, mas gaganda ang gawa.

Above all, UGALI pa rin talaga ang pinakamahalaga sa kahit anong trabaho.  Kung may reklamo ka, sabihin mo bago matapos ang produkto kasi kasama yun sa binayad mo.  You have all the right to complain and tweak inaccuracies basta't HINDI PAGKATAPOS MAILABAS ANG FINAL MIX.  Maswerte nga at nagmabuting loob si Kuya Dodjie na bawasan ang singil kasi kung sa iba yan, malabong pumayag.  Importante ring kaibiganin ang engineer kasi pag may good rapport na, lahat naman magiging maganda eh.

Offline inigo

• Philmusicus Addictus
400/hr recording. Banana Rising Recording Studio www.bananarising.com

SOUND SAMPLES: http://www.bananarising.com/p/sound-samples.html

Offline titser_marco

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #87 on: November 07, 2009, 05:53:21 PM »
I'm a satisfied client of Dodjie's recording facility and I'm sure there are more. Dunno if that helps, but there it is.
I'd rather be sharp than flat.

Offline skunkyfunk

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #88 on: November 07, 2009, 06:52:04 PM »
I wish I can post the band's songwriter/vocalist/guitarplayer's text message to me to show what really had transpired.

Just a clue:  bakunabois = riffoff

Now I just have to look for someone who died 2 nights ago aka riffoff or bakunabois, if there really was one.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 07:20:42 PM by skunkyfunk »

Offline skyturn

« Reply #89 on: November 07, 2009, 08:01:44 PM »
sometimes... working in a project studio is much easier... big studios tend to have a veeery corporate atmosphere that you get dwarfed and consumed by it... and i've done sessions in those.  work can be so bland there, not all the time though.  usually it depends on who's the producer, or the engineer.  most often than not, if i've worked with the engineer then all's good.  thing with big studios and session work, you can't choose who you work with... you simply meet half way to be in tune.

with project studios you're able to loosen your collar... let go and just relax
that's how I see it anyway.
I

Offline rups_yu

• Veteran Member
« Reply #90 on: November 07, 2009, 09:50:07 PM »
FTW :D

Comedy naman to!  Well, ganun tawag ko sa kanya eh.  :))  He's really a good sound engineer and natuwa ako sa mga recordings niya.  If I were to record again, sa kanya na ako magpapamix.

LouieAzcona

« Reply #91 on: November 07, 2009, 11:58:31 PM »
First of all, nabuburat ako kay riffoff kasi wala talaga sa lugar yung kanyang pambabastos na ginagawa sa forum na to and the reason PhilMusic was created is to help us musicians/sound engineers/producers/listeners in sharing information and have a good rapport.  Hindi ata tamang gawing avenue ang forum para manira ng tao.

For me, unfair naman siguro ang mga ill remarks nitong si riffoff kay Kuya Dodjie.  I've worked with Kuya Dodjie once and pati rin mga iilan kong kaibigan at wala pa akong naririnig na reklamo galing sa kanila.  Sige, given na entitled ang lahat sa kanilang sariling pananaw pero wag naman ganitong nagsisiraan tayo sa isang forum na may good aims.

I agree. Pati ako, may respeto kay dodjie. Kasi nababasa ko mga posts niya, which are suggestive na madami talaga siyang alam. Plus balita ko malupit siya maggitara. Thats why I am ashamed na may gumaganito sakanya na kaibigan ko. Dont worry... kausap ko si a.k.a. riffoff/bakunabois ngayon... kasi hindi naman ako ang gumawa ng gulo na to eh. kaya lang, sa liga ng basketball, pag nagkagulo, mga team captain kumakausap diba. parang ganon lang.

gusto ko na matapos to.

LouieAzcona

« Reply #92 on: November 08, 2009, 12:03:41 AM »
I'm a satisfied client of Dodjie's recording facility and I'm sure there are more. Dunno if that helps, but there it is.

this should help. Kung na-damage man ang reputation ng studio ni dodjie. I was actually thinking about requesting our mod to lock this thread para hindi na kumalat ang negative effects sa kung sino man ang pwede tamaan... pero it would seem like im guilty of something, which im not. Gusto ko lang matapos to.. pero i would like to answer all your questions first. Naputulan ako ng internet connection dito sa bahay, sabi ko sa January ko na ipapakabit, napilitan ako magpakabit ulit dahil sa thread na to.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 06:07:29 AM by LouieAzcona »

LouieAzcona

« Reply #93 on: November 08, 2009, 12:06:50 AM »
hayhayhay..this riffoff guy is giving you quite the runaround. nothing says "sketchy character" more than not being able to stand up to the heat that they started in the first place. :lol: sucks to be the bokalista chick too because i am pretty sure she didn't intend to air her dirty laundry on a well known forum. oh well, hope she takes this whole fiasco as a good lesson in maturity and handling your business the adult way because the story just seems to get worse with every development of this whole issue. AND i plain ran out of popcorn and beer!

sir, theres no she. lalaki po yung bokalsta ng sardines na involved.
sana tama po yung pagkakaintindi ko sa reply. Im not sure kung alam nung babae yung mga nangyayari dito.

Offline abyssinianson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #94 on: November 08, 2009, 12:42:35 AM »
sir, theres no she. lalaki po yung bokalsta ng sardines na involved.
sana tama po yung pagkakaintindi ko sa reply. Im not sure kung alam nung babae yung mga nangyayari dito.

ah, eitherway, i didn't take the time to look em up in more detail except that the material i heard from em had way too much whining for my liking - which might be cool for some folks. point is, they should just step up. if they thought and said something and that spread as a result of someone else yakking, they ought to be responsible for it and explain their view. i don't particularly like how it is ending up that this bakunabois also happens to be someone else...christ, whoever this person is took way, way too much time and put too much effort into this. why not just come out and get the story straight...since the person happens to be a guy, he ought to "man up" and stop being such a pansy.

the local pinoy music scene is a good and vibrant one so we certainly don't need this sort of shenanigans hampering good camaraderie.
ako si mimordz. 友だちからよろしくです!

LouieAzcona

« Reply #95 on: November 08, 2009, 01:18:33 AM »
To Dodjie, let me try again.

9 years ago, i discovered Cakewalk. 5 years ago, my parents left, which made my house a favorite place for my friends to hang. They're mostly musicians, (guitarists, voalists, drummers, bassists and at least three are MTPA hobbyists - one them is riffoff/bakunabois) 3 years ago, I constructed a reharsal studio, 2 years ago, as I was lurking around Philmusic, I converted my rehearsal studio to a recording studio. In the process, my friends are free to practice their crafts in my place - the MTPA hobbyists enjoyed helping me out, they even agreed to stay in regulary to sit in front of the computer and take over my tasks when clients come. When they ask, how I learned the things I know, I always mention philmusic. Thats when they discovered this site.

weeks ago, riffoff/baukunabois asked "sino ba tong skunkyfunk?" I answered like "ah, may ari ng studio yan, siya nagrecord kela ______"
later, bands (not more than 4. sorry di ko maalala) that previously worked with dodjie came, all had something negative to say. Most of the time, riffoff/bakunabois was there to hear it. Consequently, he grew more interested in knowing who dodjie is. He researched a little about dodjie's projects, how it sounds like, what are his gears... talked to people who knew dodjie professionaly, above all, he was reading dodjie's posts here in philmusic.

In case this one's interesting : riffoff/bakunabois is immature, something he just confessed hours ago. He rants about almost everything. His parents, his siblings, his school, but claimed to have loved my studio so much that hed rather live here than in his own house. But then again, he loves to hate. It has became obnoxious to us, his friends, that we branded him Problem Child.

Unfortunately, he went too far by attacking someone that he didnt like, even though that someone was doing nothing to him.

hence, without my knowledge, this thread was born.

1.Basically. This is an artist, hater thing. Which is natural. The Beatles has its haters, MJ has his haters, Manny Paciao has his haters. (I actually believe that MP will get killed the moment he strolls the streets of Mexico), Plus I have read at least one person hating the big recording studios in this country, the riffoff/bakunabois style.

Why did I mention that? Because I wanted dodjie to understand.

2. Am I just saving my friend's ass? Yes and No.
YES:
Hours ago, through text, I was forcing riffoff/bakunabois to reveal himself, because im getting tired of getting burned by someone else's flame. But then he replied "sa tingin mo, hahanapin ako nun personally?" Then I did not know what to say. Im sorry dodjie if I cant say his name. May banda siya, isang araw baka magkatagpo kayo sa isang bar. As I said in my previous posts, i dont know dodjie professionaly, let alone personally. I do not know his tendencies. And that became dimmer when I saw how he reacted to this post.

basta, siya si riffoff, bakunabois, tambay dito, suma-sub saakin minsan. At sa tingin ko, hindi mo na kailangan malaman para sa ikatitigil ng pagkalat ng gulong ito. Basta ang importante... tumigil na siya at nangakong hindi na ito gagawin ulit. kilala siya ni sardines. At balita ko nabanggit na sayo ni sardines ang tungkol sakanya. nagusap na din kami. kaya nga di ko maisip kung bakit ako maiiyak sa mga sinabi niya sayo.

NO:
I just want to end this now. Im getting a feeling that dodjie is suspecting me of being, riffoff/bakunabois' clone. Hindi po ako ganoon klaseng tao. I can say whatever I want to say. You can refer to my old and recent posts. I actually said in this thread na dati pa ako nayayabangan kay dodjie, hindi ko lang siya inaatake kasi wala naman siyang ginagawa saakin. Then dodjie dared me to post my works... I would do that, if something really calls for it. Dodjie, gaya ng sinabi ko sayo... Where my talent stands, is not an issue. Hindi po ako lalaban sayo. Hindi ako lalaban sa kahit sino kasi wala namang kumpitensya. Nageenjoy lang ako sa pagiging musikero.

Summary:
1.Sorry kung nabuhay ang thread na ito. Nagkulang ako sa briefing sa isang kaibigan ko.
2.Sorry kung hindi ko kayang sabihin kung sino si riffoff/bakunabois. Natatakot po siya. At nararamdaman kong mas malaking gulo kapag sinabi ko. Madalas din po kasi siyang lumalabas at nagpupunta sa mga bars. Ilang beses ko na pinilit, halos awayin ko na. Pero ang sabi niya, magimbento nalang daw ako ng ibang pangalan. Mas lalong hindi ko gagawin yun. To those who wants to see him pay the price, trust me, his own knowledge that he caused all these is already torturing him.
At sa tingin ko kasi, hindi na importante. Para saakin, importante na hindi na niya gagawin ulit yun. Nagpromise na siya.
3.Hindi po ako si riffoff/bakunabois
4.Dodjie, pasensya ka na. Hindi kita pinaplastik. Medyo hindi ko lang nagustuhan kung pano ka magreact kaya medyo kupal ako sumagot sayo. Pero, seryoso ako, humihingi ako ng pasensya.
5.Sana matapos na to.
6.Dodjie, pasensya ka na.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 08:54:21 AM by LouieAzcona »

Offline marvinq

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #96 on: November 08, 2009, 07:49:49 AM »
Ang hirap kasi, yung duwag na riffoff/bakunabois, ang dami-daming pinagsasasabi, hindi naman niya kayang pangatawanan. He says every garbage that he thinks, under the safety of his anonymity. Pinoprotektahan? Bull. The best protection one can get is one is from good behavior, or at least the proper one. Kung makalait siya sa kapwa niya, akala mo, napakagaling niya. Ipagpalagay na natin na pangit talaga yung mix, eh bakit yung reaksiyon niya parang sinunog yung bahay niya, o ginahasa ang ate niya? Mahilig siya manlait? Dun na lang sa guitar forums. Marami siyang katulad doon. He'll feel right at home there.

At dahil, hindi niya kayang humingi ng paumanhin dun sa nasagasaan niya, nananatili siyang DUWAG.

Eh siya itong nagtatago sa likod ng hindi totoong pangalan eh.

WHO'S THE POSER NOW?

Come to think of it, I'm not as OT as I had thought. We're talking about posers anyway. Ewan ko nga lang kung engineer siya, kahit na nagpapanggap lang.

@LouieAzcona - tinutulungan mo siya na maintindihan siya ng iba. Eh kung baligtarin natin? Eh kung yung tinitira niya ang may sayad sa utak? At nagpakamatay? Bibigyan niya kaya ng panahon para maunawaan yung tao? Nagtatapang-tapangan siya pero ang totoo, wala na siya iduduwag pa. Todo na ito. It's good that knowing he did somebody wrong is torturing him. May kunsensiya pala siya. Sana lang ginamit niya bago siya nagkalat ng lagim dito. Sana pati utak niya ginamit niya. That is, assuming he has one. Mabuti, ang importante lang sa iyo yung hindi na siya uulit. I beg to differ. Napakadaling sabihin niyan eh. Ang dali-dali na ngang sabihin, hindi niya pa masabi ng harapan. Yung tao sa tao. Kilala niya yung tinitira niya, tapos bibirahin niya kasi alam niyang hindi siya kilala nung tao.

TRUE CHARACTER SHOWS WHEN NOBODY'S LOOKING. Malas lang niya, kasi, alam niya yung katarataduhang ginawa niya. We can all choose not to deal with him. And that's a luxury he doesn't have. He ALWAYS has to deal with his own self.

Walang makikiramay sa kanya dito. Figuratively, that is.
============
Marvin Querido
http://www.facebook.com/MVQMusic ============

LouieAzcona

« Reply #97 on: November 08, 2009, 07:52:52 AM »
Ang hirap kasi, yung duwag na riffoff/bakunabois, ang dami-daming pinagsasasabi, hindi naman niya kayang pangatawanan. He says every garbage that he thinks, under the safety of his anonymity. Pinoprotektahan? Bull. The best protection one can get is one is from good behavior, or at least the proper one. Kung makalait siya sa kapwa niya, akala mo, napakagaling niya. Ipagpalagay na natin na pangit talaga yung mix, eh bakit yung reaksiyon niya parang sinunog yung bahay niya, o ginahasa ang ate niya? Mahilig siya manlait? Dun na lang sa guitar forums. Marami siyang katulad doon. He'll feel right at home there.

At dahil, hindi niya kayang humingi ng paumanhin dun sa nasagasaan niya, nananatili siyang DUWAG.

Eh siya itong nagtatago sa likod ng hindi totoong pangalan eh.

WHO'S THE POSER NOW?

Come to think of it, I'm not as OT as I had thought. We're talking about posers anyway. Ewan ko nga lang kung engineer siya, kahit na nagpapanggap lang.

@LouieAzcona - tinutulungan mo siya na maintindihan siya ng iba. Eh kung baligtarin natin? Eh kung yung tinitira niya ang may sayad sa utak? At nagpakamatay? Bibigyan niya kaya ng panahon para maunawaan yung tao? Nagtatapang-tapangan siya pero ang totoo, wala na siya iduduwag pa. Todo na ito. It's good that knowing he did somebody wrong is torturing him. May kunsensiya pala siya. Sana lang ginamit niya bago siya nagkalat ng lagim dito. Sana pati utak niya ginamit niya. That is, assuming he has one. Mabuti, ang importante lang sa iyo yung hindi na siya uulit. I beg to differ. Napakadaling sabihin niyan eh. Ang dali-dali na ngang sabihin, hindi niya pa masabi ng harapan. Yung tao sa tao. Kilala niya yung tinitira niya, tapos bibirahin niya kasi alam niyang hindi siya kilala nung tao.

TRUE CHARACTER SHOWS WHEN NOBODY'S LOOKING. Malas lang niya, kasi, alam niya yung katarataduhang ginawa niya. We can all choose not to deal with him. And that's a luxury he doesn't have. He ALWAYS has to deal with his own self.

Walang makikiramay sa kanya dito. Figuratively, that is.

makakaabot po ito sir. pasensya na po kayo
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 07:55:36 AM by LouieAzcona »

Offline marvinq

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #98 on: November 08, 2009, 08:28:58 AM »
@LouieAzcona - I hope you understand that I'm not attacking you. Your friend invited all the negative reaction he got. In this forum, no ill intention is assumed. Nandito tayo para magtulungan. Wala naman akong alam na bumibira sa kanya bago niya ginawa yung ginawa niya. Tapos, hihingi lang siya ng dispensa, idadaan niya pa sa ibang tao, eh hindi naman niya kinailangan ang ibang tao para sabihin yung sinabi niya. Yun nga lang, hindi pa rin siya nagpakilala. He remains the unapologetic coward that people think he is. He's too arrogant to ask for forgiveness from people he wronged, and yet he has no trouble throwing accusations at people who don't really ask for them. His behavior (and true character) is so disgusting that even he realized he needed hide under a fake name, just to be able to behave as his true self.
============
Marvin Querido
http://www.facebook.com/MVQMusic ============

LouieAzcona

« Reply #99 on: November 08, 2009, 08:48:17 AM »
@LouieAzcona - I hope you understand that I'm not attacking you. Your friend invited all the negative reaction he got. In this forum, no ill intention is assumed. Nandito tayo para magtulungan. Wala naman akong alam na bumibira sa kanya bago niya ginawa yung ginawa niya. Tapos, hihingi lang siya ng dispensa, idadaan niya pa sa ibang tao, eh hindi naman niya kinailangan ang ibang tao para sabihin yung sinabi niya. Yun nga lang, hindi pa rin siya nagpakilala. He remains the unapologetic coward that people think he is. He's too arrogant to ask for forgiveness from people he wronged, and yet he has no trouble throwing accusations at people who don't really ask for them. His behavior (and true character) is so disgusting that even he realized he needed hide under a fake name, just to be able to behave as his true self.

i perfectly understand sir. in fact, pati kami, hindi okay ngayon. pinipilit ko na siya magreveal, pero sinabi niya magbigay nalang daw ako ng fake na pangalan. Mukhang mas mahihirapan ako kung ganoon. Gusto ko na siya ilaglag, pero I just cant do it. I also understand kung bakit ganyan din po ang reply niyo, kasi if i were you, ganyan din po mararamdaman ko. Wala po dapat ako dito... kaya lang, gusto ko i clear na walang propaganda. Althought its still hard to read, kasi friend ko yung subject. Pero, he deserves it.

Basta, i think its safe to say that this thread can only get better. I hope.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 08:52:33 AM by LouieAzcona »