hulika

Author Topic: ETO PARA SA MGA METAL...  (Read 32140 times)

Offline Bolt Thrower

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: ETO PARA SA MGA METAL...
« Reply #200 on: March 15, 2011, 06:07:01 PM »
Ahh, sorry for my 'BAD' reading comprehension, pare.

Tingin ko lang eh, nakakabastos sa isang banda na malaman na ginagawang benchmark for 'rakers' yung ginagawa nilang kanta. I am a fan of the band who did Narda and if someone will put the song of one of your favorite local acts on a 'degrading' context, would you still be good with that? :) We can be creative enough to use other terms while not offending others. Right? :)

Learn to 'comprehend' first your post before checking out the 'comprehension' of others. :)

Peace. :)

Then why attack Snidd's comment kung pareho lang pala kayo nababadtrip sa mga taong hinuhulma in a "degrading context" ang kanta ng all time favorite band mo?  :lol: Pareho lang naman pala kayo ng habol at tira sa mga ganyang tao.  

Kaya ko nga sinabi na mali initindi mo sa post ni snidd. hindi niya tinitira peyborit band mo. simpleng simple. kitang kita naman na di mo naintindihan. sus.

Masyado ka yata affected sa bumababoy sa Narda. Upak na ba tayo ng mga rakers sa myx mo at pulp summerslam?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 11:13:21 PM by Bolt Thrower »

Offline pualux

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #201 on: March 16, 2011, 10:53:35 AM »
narda?  :roll:

Offline xaeroblade

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #202 on: March 16, 2011, 11:47:38 AM »
we better get back to the topic baka masara tong thread dahil sa away at OT na ang usapan hehe
Bands: Project:Materia and

Offline deathbyexposure

• Veteran Member
« Reply #203 on: March 16, 2011, 01:09:37 PM »
Then why attack Snidd's comment kung pareho lang pala kayo nababadtrip sa mga taong hinuhulma in a "degrading context" ang kanta ng all time favorite band mo?  :lol: Pareho lang naman pala kayo ng habol at tira sa mga ganyang tao.  

Kaya ko nga sinabi na mali initindi mo sa post ni snidd. hindi niya tinitira peyborit band mo. simpleng simple. kitang kita naman na di mo naintindihan. sus.

Masyado ka yata affected sa bumababoy sa Narda. Upak na ba tayo ng mga rakers sa myx mo at pulp summerslam?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then why attack mine? Check out our conversation here who's the one 'attacking'. I'm just telling Mr. Snidd that there are a lot more terms to use na may possibility na maging offensive to others. And sa paraan mo makipag usap with my all time favorite band and  Upak na ba tayo ng mga rakers sa myx mo at pulp summerslam, sarcasm and without sarcasm aside, di dapat na tayo magpakialamanan ng posts kasi magkaiba talaga tayo ng perspective eh.

Sorry for the OT.

BTT.
How can you tell a person whether the band he or she listens to is RIGHT or WRONG?

Offline coolaxer

« Reply #204 on: March 16, 2011, 02:37:13 PM »
suntukan nalang. gawd nice thread
PLAY TO EXPRESS B!#CH NOT TO IMPRESS.

Offline samuelfianza

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #205 on: March 16, 2011, 02:53:02 PM »
I want TRUE Metal to Recognized, but i don't like it to be Mainstream.

Offline Jason

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #206 on: March 16, 2011, 03:46:03 PM »
metal + mainstream = fail
Sucessful transactions: haha,Siore,Slowhandpal,ramnem,halo88,Bluemech,mghz33,Yhongers,Martney,Acousticky,OmegaRed,queking,sinonieayako,anton_mtegtr,indiemax,DyuN WhammY,

Offline inverted_hate

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #207 on: March 16, 2011, 04:34:36 PM »
we better get back to the topic baka masara tong thread dahil sa away at OT na ang usapan hehe

actually this thread is off para sa gc since day one hehehe

Offline hellven

« Reply #208 on: April 16, 2011, 03:47:57 PM »
ilan na ngalang metal sa pilipinas magaaway away pa b?? [gooey brown stuff]!

Offline mikki_blinkme

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #209 on: April 16, 2011, 04:20:40 PM »
kasi... isang napakalaking problema sa pagkametal ang issue na

1. poser
2. mainstream

:lol:

kala ko problema ng high schooler lang to. di pala!  :lol:

Offline walanakamingyelo

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #210 on: April 16, 2011, 05:05:36 PM »
Nakakalungkot isipin na kahit kelan po I promise you guys metal will never conquer teh music industry. Why? Most citizens don't even know how to read or write. which comes to the point that:

1. They can't use the net to find different music source.
2. To most of them especially with the oldskul minded metal is just a great big noise though most of them liked the temple of the king by rainbow but they aren't aware the father's of metal made it.
3. Playing metal music isn't a nice thing to do for a living. Why bother listening?
4. They don't even bother to know who is the artist whenever they hear good music. Exception: (Willie Revillame because he'll give you money if your lucky)
5. Filipinos are fond of the song's lyrics. Most metal musicians scream or growl whatever they're called thus you can't understand what they're saying directly.
6. There's more but I'm too lazy to type it plus we all know what are the factors.

I'm saying this not to diss less privileged people. In fact I encourage them to appreciate metal music to the full extent. I'm just saying this because I want us all to appreciate that we are listening and appreciating metal music the way it should be. Maybe the main reason why metal won't conquer the music scene is because of the society and the media that pushes what we call pop. And by the way if metal music will prevail on top of them isn't it that it shouldn't be called metal anymore but pop right?

Note: I may be a newbie but please I'm not a damn troll the last time I posted they accused me of that. Let's just have nice conversations with one another just how intellectuals and the ones with good opinions should be, Don't get me wrong.
Heart, Mind, Hands

Offline Jason

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #211 on: April 16, 2011, 08:14:23 PM »
Nakakalungkot isipin na kahit kelan po I promise you guys metal will never conquer teh music industry.
talagang hindi bro, dito pa nga lang nagaaway away na tapos mananakop pa? And whats the purpose of conquering the music scene?
Sucessful transactions: haha,Siore,Slowhandpal,ramnem,halo88,Bluemech,mghz33,Yhongers,Martney,Acousticky,OmegaRed,queking,sinonieayako,anton_mtegtr,indiemax,DyuN WhammY,

Offline samuelfianza

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #212 on: April 17, 2011, 03:28:34 AM »
Real POP STARS know METAL!

Offline robo-rat

« Reply #213 on: April 22, 2011, 11:05:41 PM »
metal is only for a choosen few.. not for the masses.. and i hope it stays that way..

Offline tfpoec2

« Reply #214 on: April 22, 2011, 11:39:29 PM »
I don't understand why some people think metal shouldn't be mainstream. Before all this RnB s**t entered the scene metal and rock ruled. People just need to stop making what makes for good bar music the standard for the billboard charts.
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Offline alvinratsim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #215 on: April 22, 2011, 11:52:58 PM »
metal is only for a choosen few.. not for the masses.. and i hope it stays that way..
:lol: :lol:
"If you want to play like the big boys, you've got to play what the big boys play"

Offline iamjoyful

« Reply #216 on: April 23, 2011, 12:00:58 AM »
i appreciate the metal genre pero may ibang mga kanta na panay sigaw, scream at growl na mahirap talaga intindihin at pakinggan. nakikinig din ako minsan nito pero depende talaga sa mood. minsan pa pareparehas lang tunog ng mga bandang metal, of course para sa mga musically gifted people na inclined to metal, merong mag didisagree pero kung tatanungin mo ang isang normal/regular person, pwedeng ganto din ang feedback niya.

some may disagree with this but metal as i see it is all about growling and rocking out so hard on stage. expression is yours, interpretation is mine as a listener.

sana wala akong na offend sa sinabi ko, just being honest :-)

Offline mikki_blinkme

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #217 on: April 23, 2011, 12:13:21 AM »
may mga metal friends din ako na pag naaalala nila metal days nila nandidiri na sila. ayaw na nilang maalala. minsang soundtrip na lang nila.  :lol: sabi nila nagdadaan daw talaga sa so called pangit stage (angst age) daw yun. pag nagjajam ulit sila nagngingitian na lang at nag heheadspinan just for fun sabay inuman na lang. wag daw masyadong seryosohin yang pagiging guardian ng genre for traditions sake.  :lol:

Offline mikki_blinkme

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #218 on: April 23, 2011, 12:29:45 AM »

naks! yun o!  :evil:

Offline notlimhxcx

« Reply #219 on: April 23, 2011, 02:28:02 AM »
interesting..

Offline pualux

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #220 on: April 23, 2011, 02:51:54 AM »

Offline officebiker

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #221 on: April 23, 2011, 02:55:34 AM »
in relation to metal, have you seen movie... " Anvil ", you should see it, metalheads are normal people too.  :-D
If you feel offended, post your grievances using a phone made by a 10 year old in China.

Offline notlimhxcx

« Reply #222 on: April 23, 2011, 01:12:53 PM »
lol

i thought discussions like this one only exist on another forum. hmmm..

Offline pualux

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #223 on: April 23, 2011, 01:26:48 PM »
in relation to metal, have you seen movie... " Anvil ", you should see it, metalheads are normal people too.  :-D

yep, saw that, it was very heartbreaking to see them old and frustrated

Offline markezekiel

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #224 on: April 24, 2011, 04:12:31 AM »
suntukan nalang. gawd nice thread
isa pa to.