1) Read up before asking! Use the search function before posting. Chances are your question has already been answered.
2) Respect the netiquette: Lurk and get to know the forum before you post. Refrain from using all caps as this is tantamount to shouting.
3) Keep the focus: Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved, locked or simply deleted. Please keep OT posts to a minimum.
4) Be nice to each other and respect the moderator. Profanity and insults will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with another member turn to the forum moderator.
5) Do not spam. No blatant advertising. FS, FT, LF, et al posts will be moved to the Buy and Sell: Music Marketplace or deleted depending if the content is applicable to this forum. In the interest of promoting music technology, studios will be allowed to post information and pics about their gear especially if they have some hard to find mics and other hardware.
6) No warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content! Links to content of a questionable nature, asking for, offering, or asking for help/helping to process such content in any way or form is not tolerated. Posts of this nature will be locked and the IP of the poster logged.
7) Keep the size of personal images down. Avatar size is limitted to 150 x 150 pixels while posted images are limited to 640 x 480. This is to accomodate dialups where large images can have slow download times.
8) No cross posting. Post your message once, to the appropriate forum and nowhere else or it will be locked or deleted without warning.
9) Use a title that describes the content of your post. Don't use all caps or special characters to draw attention.
10) Don't post just to increase your number of posts. If you have nothing to say on a certain matter then don't post. The number of posts on this board has no direct relation to the experience of a member. A friendly bump to keep a topic current is allowed, however, multiple bumps within a 24 hour period can and will be considered nuisance posts.