hulika

Author Topic: GAS vs. Wife/Fiancee/GF  (Read 27467 times)

Offline prinsipe_ng_sablay

GAS vs. Wife/Fiancee/GF
« on: February 02, 2010, 07:12:40 PM »
Got a Bonus from being Lazy in ur company and u are planning to buy something for ur GAS however ur wife/fiance/gf
is asking u another thing to buy for her and she is insisting u to take it..and u badly need to take also this gear, uve
been wanting for so long.. u think now is the right time for u to have it..how wud u handle this?

Also another thing is magtatampo n sau lalo na pg lagi d mo nakakasama due to practice
and gigs at lagi nalang cyang naiiwan kc ayaw dn nmn sumama lolz..swerte ka f ur
wife/fiance/gf is mron dn GAS lolz..so same inline kau..pro pg ndi an hirap tapos iisipin my
babae kana dun d2 kng cnu cnu whewwww so harshhh...

Offline belzer

• Veteran Member
Re: GAS vs. Wife/Fiancee/GF
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 09:12:21 PM »
Sex or gas?yan na lang tanong mo sa sarili mo hehe!

Offline Van*

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 09:27:22 PM »
Got a Bonus from being Lazy in ur company and u are planning to buy something for ur GAS however ur wife/fiance/gf
is asking u another thing to buy for her and she is insisting u to take it..and u badly need to take also this gear, uve
been wanting for so long.. u think now is the right time for u to have it..how wud u handle this?

Also another thing is magtatampo n sau lalo na pg lagi d mo nakakasama due to practice
and gigs at lagi nalang cyang naiiwan kc ayaw dn nmn sumama lolz..swerte ka f ur
wife/fiance/gf is mron dn GAS lolz..so same inline kau..pro pg ndi an hirap tapos iisipin my
babae kana dun d2 kng cnu cnu whewwww so harshhh...
pagawa mo keyboard mo
What you own, owns you.

Offline ian1227

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 09:28:29 PM »
haha.. ako fiance.. kasi binilhan nya ko ng karamihan ng nasa board ko and lalung lalo na ng Time Machine ko.. hahaha

and we plan to buy a big bad wah soon.. haha
music = life story + emotion + skill + creativity

God bless

Offline curlicue

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2010, 09:41:10 PM »
una: "buy now, explain later."  :-D

pangalawa: "mas madaling humingi ng tawad kesa humingi ng pahintulot."  :-D

hehehe. but seriously... ako always wife over GAS. priorities lang. although depende din sa sitwasyon. hindi naman pare-pareho lahat ng babae. buti nalang marunong makisakay asawa ko sa hilig ko  :-D
ARGH! >>> An Error Has Occurred! - Due to high stress on the server, the search function has been automatically and temporarily disabled. Please try again in a short while.

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2010, 10:09:11 PM »
Satisfy your needs first, otherwise, pagaawayan nyo lang yan. 'Di naman life and death situation yung sa wife/fiancee/gf mo e.
"Check out how Eddie Van Halen doesn’t pick his fast notes with all the same boring velocity. He makes most of his fast licks almost funky by picking some notes harder than others." - Jason Becker

Offline lykenhowl

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2010, 10:27:09 PM »

Sooooooooo true

Offline fourth_cycle

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2010, 10:57:11 PM »
YOU cannot LOve somebody if you don't LOve your SELF FIrst......

Offline trees

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2010, 11:22:48 PM »
.. . ...huwag mong sasabihin kung ano ang binibili mo pag d mo pa asawa...you're the boss  :wink:

Offline starbuko03

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2010, 11:25:25 PM »
YOU cannot LOve somebody if you don't LOve your SELF FIrst......

Depende kung anong mas matimbang sayo.
ZZZZZ

Offline Al_Librero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2010, 12:33:18 AM »
This question always keeps popping up here.

I would never put my gear in the same category as my significant other. Magkaiba ang budget ko para diyan. Always.

Satisfy your needs first, otherwise, pagaawayan nyo lang yan. 'Di naman life and death situation yung sa wife/fiancee/gf mo e.
I can agree to a certain extent... Pero life and death ba yung sa gitara mo? That would never happen for me...
Trashcan of Thoughts - http://www.allibrero.com

rebelrhetoric

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2010, 12:35:43 AM »
sila rin nagg-GAS no? mas malupit ata sila mag-GAS kesa satin..

Offline Van*

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2010, 12:40:36 AM »
sila rin nagg-GAS no? mas malupit ata sila mag-GAS kesa satin..
make-ups,bags,stilleto's...etc

What you own, owns you.

Offline SeafoodPancake

• Veteran Member
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2010, 12:45:31 AM »
the best pa din talaga yung supportive sa GAS! yeah! (kala mo may partner)
"got milk?" ,"got GAS?"

Offline abyssinianson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2010, 01:02:51 AM »
1. why does she want you to buy her the item in question?  Why can't she buy it?
2. did you make her aware of the GAS acquisition months ahead of time to make sure she is cool with it?
3. you do not really "need" a GAS acquisition...it is called a "syndrome" because it is not dependent on necessity, it just happens for one reason or another. You need oxygen. You need food. You need work. If you have an amp, guitars and some pedals to make music, you are good to go; the rest is gravy.

All that said, it is important to have your lady to have an idea where your cash is going, especially if you have pooled finances. Because this is your bonus, you ideally have dibs on what to use it for...unless both of you have higher priority for the money like, say, a kitchen remodel or something. If she is still adamant, make her aware of how hard you've worked for the bonus but since you've already revealed that you got the money from being simply lazy..give her the money instead because if you ain't done anything to deserve the bonus, why should you reap the rewards for it?
ako si mimordz. 友だちからよろしくです!

Offline fongvodka

« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2010, 02:04:55 AM »
wife/fiancee muna.Your other half or soon to be.Very impotant.GF? your decision.gear you can hold onto after she's gone or pleasing her so both of you can move on to the next level.
This is a good place to ask for advice.We even have a doctor on the other thread.
see you in the next life brother,and dont be late.

Offline arkinet

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2010, 03:39:59 AM »
relationship should be above all material possessions pre, lalo na kung married na kayo. And transparency and honesty will make your relationship last.
Kung gf pa lang, hhmmmm... depende  :-D
\"...pure and simple, is the heart that stay's free...\" sc chapman

Offline Alcoholicarl

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2010, 05:27:36 AM »
hindi e dedeclare ang exact price kay misis.... hehehe

other alibis:

*galing sa trade
*binigay sa kaibigan
*mabuti nalang to kaysa mangabit
*mabuti nalang to kaysa mag lasing
*mabuti nalang to kaysa mag drugs
*mabuti nalang to kaysa mag jakol... nyahahahaha

Offline BenjieMusic

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2010, 06:53:29 AM »

hehehe. but seriously... ako always wife over GAS. priorities lang. although depende din sa sitwasyon. hindi naman pare-pareho lahat ng babae. buti nalang marunong makisakay asawa ko sa hilig ko  :-D

agree. *apir* haha  :lol:

Like Us On Facebook! "Buttercircus Project"  facebook.com/buttercircusproject

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2010, 09:08:15 AM »
This question always keeps popping up here.

I would never put my gear in the same category as my significant other. Magkaiba ang budget ko para diyan. Always.
I can agree to a certain extent... Pero life and death ba yung sa gitara mo? That would never happen for me...

But the thing is, that's his money. It was a bonus rewarded to him for bein' a good lad. "Bonus", so meaning "extra" money. 'Di naman sya kukuha sa savings "nila". He has the full liberty to do whatever he wants to do with it (money). Plus, forcing your significant other to buy your own luxuries (luho) is really kinda off. :wink:
"Check out how Eddie Van Halen doesn’t pick his fast notes with all the same boring velocity. He makes most of his fast licks almost funky by picking some notes harder than others." - Jason Becker

Offline inigo

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2010, 09:14:38 AM »

this is going to be classic
400/hr recording. Banana Rising Recording Studio www.bananarising.com

SOUND SAMPLES: http://www.bananarising.com/p/sound-samples.html

Offline terminal_1000

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2010, 10:26:48 AM »
ganyan din problema ko kay misis pinipigilan nyako sa hilig ko kahit man lang tumugtog kapag pyesta samin ayaw ako payagan, inggit tuloy ako sa mga teenager dito samin na malayang tumutugtog kung saan gusto nilang tumugtog. kapag nagaaway pa kami ng sagaran pinulutol nya mga guitar cables ko.  :-D

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2010, 10:39:27 AM »
ganyan din problema ko kay misis pinipigilan nyako sa hilig ko kahit man lang tumugtog kapag pyesta samin ayaw ako payagan, inggit tuloy ako sa mga teenager dito samin na malayang tumutugtog kung saan gusto nilang tumugtog. kapag nagaaway pa kami ng sagaran pinulutol nya mga guitar cables ko.  :-D

Geez! Chief, you gotta let her know who's the ironhand in the family. :wink:

Offline rukero

• Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2010, 11:09:44 AM »
When I buy stuff, I always make it a point to buy stuff for my wife too.  It softens her up when I break the "bad news" to her.  Kanya-kanyang technique lang yan.  :lol:
Fender HWY1 Texas Tele, Polytune, Chi Wah Wah, Musket, Boiling Point, Fetto, FD2, Small Clone, Echo Park, DMM, Diamond Trem, JamMan Solo, Marshall 2x75w

Offline jhaystrat

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2010, 11:11:20 AM »
imho, ung pagsisinungaling would just lead to another problem. mabubuko at mabubuko din so to save you the hassle just be honest about your spendings mapa gitara or hindi. ako I just tell her what I want to buy ahead of time, ang sinasabi nya lang naman "pera mo yan" so I think she's cool about my gas spendings.. minsan lang nag cocomment sya (dont know if naiinis na sya minsan) when i tend to buy then sell then buy then sell in a short span of time.. plus i make sure that I never neglect our spendings before gas budget. :)