hulika

Author Topic: GAS vs. Wife/Fiancee/GF  (Read 27537 times)

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: GAS vs. Wife/Fiancee/GF
« Reply #100 on: February 05, 2010, 03:49:01 PM »

main axe talaga hehehe.....main girl wala ba ?heheh

Mahirap magka-main girl pag nasa banda e.hahaha
"Check out how Eddie Van Halen doesn’t pick his fast notes with all the same boring velocity. He makes most of his fast licks almost funky by picking some notes harder than others." - Jason Becker

Offline fourth_cycle

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #101 on: February 05, 2010, 03:51:13 PM »
Mahirap magka-main girl pag nasa banda e.hahaha

hahahahah...nice one!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Offline arkeetar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #102 on: February 05, 2010, 04:04:23 PM »
hahaha kahirap ng naka buntot ng nakabuntot gf sa tugtugan  :evil:

bawal lumingon  :evil:

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #103 on: February 05, 2010, 04:26:33 PM »
hahaha kahirap ng naka buntot ng nakabuntot gf sa tugtugan  :evil:

bawal lumingon  :evil:

Mismo! Buti na lang ikaw may maskara ka na pdeng pantakip sa mga mata mo!hahaha
"Check out how Eddie Van Halen doesn’t pick his fast notes with all the same boring velocity. He makes most of his fast licks almost funky by picking some notes harder than others." - Jason Becker

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #104 on: February 05, 2010, 04:38:40 PM »
i don't know. only reason why i would be mad is because i don't want him to throw away his passion.

like i've said, i don't know shiz about guitars but just by knowing that one of the bf's passions is guitars/gears and playing them, then by all means he should splurge on everything he wants to GAS on. i never know him to be impractical anyway, and he'll only GAS if he has extra moolah (he is very responsible, and wouldn't GAS if he knows he can't afford to for the moment or if he has other priorities), and well, he has all the right to treat himself to something nice from time to time.

kung ibebenta/it-trade niya yung mga gitara/pedals niya for something better, bakit ako magagalit? nakakatuwa kaya. kung pwede nga lang sumama lagi sa mga GAS trips niya eh, sasama ako. wala man akong maitulong na opinyon, (i'd probably just say: "oh wow, that's a nice guitar" or "oh wow, that's a cool-looking pedal. what does it do?") pero at the very least, he knows that i'm the last person who would ever get in the way of him and his passion.

i thank you. bow.  :lol:

First of all, if your bf sells something like, let's say, one of his guitars or one of his gears/pedals, that doesn't mean he's already throwing away his passion, he just needs to let go of some tools needed for his passion. :-D Second of all, bakit ikaw yata ang madalas na nandito sa GC at hindi si bf?hehehe..

Offline bianxraquel

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #105 on: February 05, 2010, 04:50:58 PM »
First of all, if your bf sells something like, let's say, one of his guitars or one of his gears/pedals, that doesn't mean he's already throwing away his passion, he just needs to let go of some tools needed for his passion. :-D Second of all, bakit ikaw yata ang madalas na nandito sa GC at hindi si bf?hehehe..

first of all, i was referring to him selling his gears/guitars for no valid reason. yun ang tinutukoy ko for 'throwing away' the passion.

secondly, it was pointed out in my second paragraph. na kapag ibebenta niya for upgrade/GAS, bakit ako magagalit? so if he sells his gear/guitars to buy new ones, that would be awesome!

lastly, hey i enjoy reading GC stuff because i'm a frustrated guitar noob myself and i'm interested to know more. at andiyan lang kaya siya sa tabi tabi. mas madalas siya dito kesa saken.  :-P
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 04:52:27 PM by bianxraquel »

Offline AkelleFusion

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #106 on: February 05, 2010, 05:08:27 PM »
first of all, i was referring to him selling his gears/guitars for no valid reason. yun ang tinutukoy ko for 'throwing away' the passion.

secondly, it was pointed out in my second paragraph. na kapag ibebenta niya for upgrade/GAS, bakit ako magagalit? so if he sells his gear/guitars to buy new ones, that would be awesome!

lastly, hey i enjoy reading GC stuff because i'm a frustrated guitar noob myself and i'm interested to know more. at andiyan lang kaya siya sa tabi tabi. mas madalas siya dito kesa saken.  :-P

Correction. I am here. hahaha

Offline bianxraquel

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #107 on: February 05, 2010, 05:10:42 PM »

ayan na pala siya eh.  :lol:

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #108 on: February 05, 2010, 05:11:20 PM »

Got your point. But I was merely referring to passion as something intangible. Something that cannot be thrown away. :-D

Offline bianxraquel

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #109 on: February 05, 2010, 05:14:32 PM »
Got your point. But I was merely referring to passion as something intangible. Something that cannot be thrown away. :-D

true that. but i used passion in that statement as whatever it is that he currently have. e.g. "throw away his ibby prestige (passion)" by selling it for nothing in return. yung tamang isang araw, malay mo magising ka tapos ayaw mo na.

of course he'll never do that.  :-D
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 05:16:14 PM by bianxraquel »

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #110 on: February 05, 2010, 05:16:53 PM »

ay ikaw pala, Bossing.hehe

hahahahahahahaha

Offline shodawmoon

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #111 on: February 05, 2010, 05:17:37 PM »
true that. but i used passion in that statement as whatever it is that he currently have. e.g. "throw away his ibby prestige (passion)" by selling it for nothing in return. yung tamang isang araw, malay mo magising ka tapos ayaw mo na.

of course he'll never do that.  :-D
that would really suck. hope it won't come to that.

Offline bianxraquel

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #112 on: February 05, 2010, 05:20:33 PM »
that would really suck. hope it won't come to that.

parang pag-ibig. like that friend of mine who woke up one day and realized that he had just fallen out of love with his girlfriend of 6 years. bummah.

hey it can happen to guitar players too.  :oops:

Offline AkelleFusion

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #113 on: February 05, 2010, 05:22:27 PM »
is ok. hahaha. funny thing about your conversation is that it's really more situational.
Realistically, I wouldn't trade/sell stuff unless for something really really nicer..

(E.g, a suhr modern, strat, a cornford hellcat, a mesa boogie stilleto, etc, etc).

Offline paulo0027

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #114 on: February 05, 2010, 05:29:56 PM »
ako GAS,, hindi naman nagaglet si GF e, natutuwa pa nga sya kasi nakukulong ako sa kwarto ko dahil sa pag-gigitara :-D

akala mo
MARIA CLARA yun pala MARIA OZAWA

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #115 on: February 05, 2010, 05:31:05 PM »
parang pag-ibig. like that friend of mine who woke up one day and realized that he had just fallen out of love with his girlfriend of 6 years. bummah.

hey it can happen to guitar players too.  :oops:

This already has happened to me more than a couple of times, but never on my gears though..hehe..

Offline bianxraquel

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #116 on: February 05, 2010, 05:33:37 PM »
is ok. hahaha. funny thing about your conversation is that it's really more situational.
Realistically, I wouldn't trade/sell stuff unless for something really really nicer..

(E.g, a suhr modern, strat, a cornford hellcat, a mesa boogie stilleto, etc, etc).

heeeeey. that's why i had 'ifs/kung and he wouldn't" in my posts.  :wink:
wag ka na lang mag kotse. suhr na lang na naka Bobcat na backpack. para cute.  :lol:

This already has happened to me more than a couple of times, but never on my gears though..hehe..

and that's the intangible passion.  :lol:

Offline AkelleFusion

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #117 on: February 05, 2010, 05:36:50 PM »
i think its wrong to own a suhr modern which costs 3-5k USD at that and not have a car. it indicates a wrong set of priorities. haha

Offline ron21

• Veteran Member
« Reply #118 on: February 05, 2010, 06:49:55 PM »
heeeeey. that's why i had 'ifs/kung and he wouldn't" in my posts.  :wink:
wag ka na lang mag kotse. suhr na lang na naka Bobcat na backpack. para cute.  :lol:

and that's the intangible passion.  :lol:

:lol:

love is in the air..  :roll:

Offline echo_ikaw

• Veteran Member
« Reply #119 on: February 05, 2010, 07:23:40 PM »

kaso humirit ka pa nito. malabo nang payagan ka.  :lol:

malabo mata nya.. kaya yung part na to.. pag nabasa nya to, im sure papayag siyang bumili ako ng isang pedal

parang underline lang sa kanya.. :lol:

Offline fourth_cycle

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #120 on: February 05, 2010, 10:40:58 PM »
parang korean nobela ah hehehe

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #121 on: February 05, 2010, 11:45:42 PM »
Ang gitara habang tumatanda tumataas ang value.

also depends which guitar and if there is a market for it..lol

Ang GF/wife...ooops teka baka masaktan na naman ako...

hey i think there is a market for G-Milfs..or GG-Milfs..GGGGGG-Milfs

lol!!!

Offline jimy james

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #122 on: February 06, 2010, 12:02:42 AM »
i think its wrong to own a suhr modern which costs 3-5k USD at that and not have a car. it indicates a wrong set of priorities. haha

Buy my car nalang bro :-D  :lol: :lol: :lol:

You' ll get the G & L Strat for free. I'll even throw in the Vox ADVT50-XL 8-)

Kita kitz tom...

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #123 on: February 06, 2010, 12:20:38 AM »

it depends which modern, the modern pro is the most affordable stuff also the S1 and S2 stuff..

modern pro = 1900
S1 and S2 = 1700

Offline yahoo!

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #124 on: February 06, 2010, 12:38:00 AM »
valentine's day is near,............ :lol: