hulika

Author Topic: Behringer V-TONE GM110  (Read 1205 times)

Offline drgonzo

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Behringer V-TONE GM110
« on: June 11, 2006, 12:28:00 AM »
Has anyone ever A/B'ed this amp with the real thing - Tech21 Trademark 30? I've read the reviews in harmony-central and now I really want to know from our Filipino guitarists sana kung okay ba sa inyo yung amp na to. What I need is an amp that i can bring to small clubs. I hate having to rely on house amps kasi eh. I really feel that my sound gets compromised kung paiba-iba yung amps na ginagamit ko. I've considered the Trademark 30 kasi I've used sansamps before. Pero yung nga, I heard that this amp is a clone of the T30!!

Last question: can we still get the old stock of this amp? the older models used jensen speakers eh.

Thanks in advance guys
check my band out @ www.myspace.com/tawo

Offline drgonzo

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Behringer V-TONE GM110
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2006, 12:22:42 AM »
C'mon guys! help me out here hehehe :)

Offline radimere

• Veteran Member
Behringer V-TONE GM110
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2006, 12:35:26 AM »
as someone mentioned in the cheap amps thread, makakabili ka pa ng GM110 "silverface" sa states. i really doubt kung makakabili ka pa non dito, since maski bagong gm110 wala nang stock sa distributors. kung may dumating man, since sa factory manggagaling yon, "blackface" na malamang.

sabi sa electronics depot may darating this month. nag-aabang din ako e. test na lang natin. importante naman maganda ang tunog di ba? di naman kailangang i-verify kung clone nga o hinde (IMHO).

Offline drgonzo

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Behringer V-TONE GM110
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 11:22:22 AM »
thanks for the info dude. Was asking if it was a clone since I really liked the sound of a sansamp eh

Offline radimere

• Veteran Member
Behringer V-TONE GM110
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 12:18:36 PM »
i've read somewhere that the GM110 IS, in fact, a clone of the trademark. minus the reverb, and using a guitar speaker instead of a general-purpose speaker. seems like the speaker is the weak link. users report that the high-end/presence is lacking.