hulika

Author Topic: What is your stand about Homosexuality?  (Read 64524 times)

Offline MrGobots

• Forum Fanatic
Re: What is your stand about Homosexuality?
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2013, 10:56:52 AM »
here we go again.   

as far as reality is concerned, we already know that homosexuality is not an abnormality. it has been discarded as a mental disorder and disease in the 70s. the view that it is a genetic anomaly has been disproved based on cross species research.  if you want proof or factual backing, there are a lot out there.

why don't you prove to yourself based on scientific evidence that homosexuality is analogous to a vice, like smoking? See where that takes you.

as far as reality is concerned it has never been proven that homosexuality is genetic, period. no one is born that way. isn't the vagina and penis proof enough that same-sex intercourse is not normal?

but sure if you want to love, marry and sleep with other men, I won't stop you. Like I said, I'm fine with that.

I also also likened homosexuality to GAS, and prefixed that with people having uncontrollable URGES. Where this urges come from, is anyone's guess. So unless, you can prove me otherwise then, leave me to live and let live homosexuals as I leave you to practice your religion.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
- Oscar Wilde

Offline Bolt Thrower

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2013, 11:12:23 AM »
as far as reality is concerned it has never been proven that homosexuality is genetic, period. no one is born that way. isn't the vagina and penis proof enough that same-sex intercourse is not normal?

gender and sexual preference has nothing to do with genitals. an asexual person is as normal as his homosexual and heterosexual brethren. a woman born without an ovary or a man born without testicles can prefer a heterosexual, a bisexual or an asexual person too. 

but sure if you want to love, marry and sleep with other men, I won't stop you. Like I said, I'm fine with that.

of course you can be fine about them and what they do. but are your held beliefs more or less informed sufficiently? or the bible just said so and it has shaped you and your perception of homosexuality eversince...

« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 11:14:25 AM by Bolt Thrower »

Offline MrGobots

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2013, 11:23:00 AM »
gender and sexual preference has nothing to do with genitals. an asexual person is as normal as his homosexual and heterosexual brethren. a woman born without an ovary or a man born without testicles can prefer a heterosexual, a bisexual or an asexual person too. 
again prove it. sexual preference defines which sex one chooses as well as which sex he/she wants to have intercourse with, now tell me how can intercourse happen without using genitals? "nothing to do" is another one of your religious doctrines. or do you think having sex with your hands is considered intercourse?

of course you can be fine about them and what they do. but are your held beliefs more or less informed sufficiently? or the bible just said so and it has shaped you and your perception of homosexuality ever since...
yes, its more well-informed as your unproven claims. but like I said in previous discussions, I will not discuss my religious beliefs with you or in this forum.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
- Oscar Wilde

Offline Bolt Thrower

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2013, 11:37:53 AM »
again prove it. sexual preference defines which sex one chooses as well as which sex he/she wants to have intercourse with, now tell me how can intercourse happen without using genitals? "nothing to do" is another one of your religious doctrines. or do you think having sex with your hands is considered intercourse?

homosexuality is not just about sex. it's not just intercourse or defined by what sex this person wants to have intercourse with. it's gender identity. the genitals one is born with is not the only basis of sexual preference. see? you tell me you are well informed pero ganyan pala kababaw palang alam niyo. World War 2 pa yan e. 

All these "well informed" myths people STILL hold is the source of ignorance and their unfounded objection. 

yes, its more well-informed as your unproven claims. but like I said in previous discussions, I will not discuss my religious beliefs with you or in this forum.

k.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 11:40:01 AM by Bolt Thrower »

Offline the_manila.guitarexchange

« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2013, 12:37:28 PM »
as a christian, the bible says that God only created man and woman. No other gender is being discussed in the Bible. So that's my stand...

You Religious people are so FULL OF [gooey brown stuff].
Pasimple ang hirit, pailalaim ang saksak.

You preach about Humility in your places of worship; yet you act as if you are God himself.

Why do I say this?
Dahil you judge "Homosexuals and Lesbians" because of their so called “3rd Gender”, at with that, para nyo nang sinabi na indeed, TAYO LANG NA MGA 'STRAIGHT" ANG ANAK NG DIYOS, AT YUNG MGA [pichapie] AT TOMBOY HINDI KASAMA DUN.

The BIBLE YOU SAY?
Kung magsalita kayo nakapaka "absolute" nyo na tama ang interpretasyon nyo.

HOW SURE ARE YOU NA KAYO ANG MAY TAMANG LIBRO?!
HOW SURE ARE YOU NA TAMA ANG INTERPRETASYON NYO SA LIBRO?!

OF COURSE ANG ISASAGOT NYO, KESYO NASUSULAT NA ,"ANG MGA SALITA NG DIYOS AY HINDI DAPAT BAGUHIN".... SA TINGIN NYO NASUNOD YUN NUNG TRINANSLATE YUNG LANGUAGE NA ORIGINALLY GINAMIT SA "SUPPOSED NA PINAGMULAN", INTO OTHER LANGUAGES?

HINDI NYO BA ALAM NA YANG BIBLE NA HAWAK HAWAK NYO AY "TRINANSLATE LANG MULA SA ISANG LANGUAGE NA ILANG LIBONG TAON NA NA HINDI GINAGAMIT"?

HINDI BA NAG O OCCUR SA INYO NA SA PAGTATRANSLATE NG BAWAT PHRASE FROM THE LAGUAGE THAT WAS SUPPOSEDLY USED BY JESUS AND THE APOSTLES ,TO DIFFERENT LANGUAGES, MALAKI ANG POSIBILIDAD NA "NA DISTORT" ANG MGA' SALITA?

English to Filipino pa lang malaki na distortion ng translation...ano pa kaya yung ARAMAIC TO ENGLISH?! Ni hindi pa nga totally sure na ARAMAIC GAMIT NA SALITA NILA NUON>>>PROBABLY A MORE OBSCURE DIALECT.

PERO SYEMPRE HINDI NYO MAIISIP YUNG MGA YUN DAHIL OO LANG KAYO NG OO SA KUNG ANO MAN NARIRINIG NYO SA MGA TAONG "MAKA-DIYOS" KUNO. YOU'LD RATHER "BE SAFE" AND "BELIEVE" SA KUNG ANO MAN INIINJECT SA INYO NG MGA SUPOSSED "RELIGIOUS LEADERS" NYO, RATHER THAN TO SEEK THE TRUTH.

GOD GAVE US FREE WILL. ALL OF US SHOULD USE IT.

REMEMBER: TAO RIN ANG RELIGIOUS LEADERS NYO AT MASKI SILA, PRONE RIN SA PAGKAKAMALI.
FOLLOW THE WRONG PATH AND YOU’LL END UP IN THE WRONG PLACE.

I DONT LIKE SEING MEN DRESSING UP LIKE WOMEN, PERO KARAPATAN NILA YUN AND I RESPECT THAT.
I LOVE HAVING SEX WITH WOMEN, …AND THOUGH THE THOUGHT OF GAY MEN HAVING SEX WITH OTHER MEN ABHORS ME, …CHOICE NILA YUN. AND I RESPECT THAT.

WALA TAYONG KARAPATAN HUMUSGA SA KUNG SINO ANG MAS NAAYON SA PANGININ NG DIYOS.
DAHIL KUNG MAYRON MAN AKONG KARAPATAN PARA HUSGAHAN ANG KAPWA TAO KO….KAYO ANG HUHUSGAHAN KO MGA HIPOKRITO!!!

I’M NOT AN ADVOCATE, BUT WHY AM I FURIOUS ABOUT THIS ?
BECAUSE ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO [strawberry] THIS WORLD UP MUCH MORE THAN IT ALREADY IS.

YOU SPEAK OF UNITY ;YET YOU CHOOSE TO DISCRIMINATE.
YOU SPEAK OF PEACE; YET YOU PROVOKE WAR.
YOU SAY YOU ARE SERVANTS OF GOD; YET YOU ACT AS IF YOU ARE GOD HIMSELF.
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT SELF RIGHTEOUS BASTARDS.

I'LL BE SEEING YOU IN HELL.

Offline Xelly

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #80 on: April 26, 2013, 12:40:28 PM »
Chiming in....

My faith dictates that I shouldn't embrace homosexuality, so I dont embrace it. I will teach my family and ensure that they share my faith so that they too know why they shouldn't embrace it. Though I do not like discussing my religious beliefs in this forum, I do feel it needs to be stated that it is indeed in the Bible that God does not allow his followers to be homosexuals or engage in homosexual activity.

I do understand however, that many have little control over what they desire especially when it becomes habitual like a vice. Smoking, for example. Smoking is a vice a person develops from his environment, no one is born with the urge to smoke. Or GAS, no one is born with the urge to buy tons of gear. Homosexuality is a vice, that is my stand until it is definitively proven otherwise. I will treat homosexuals with the amount of respect I give my smoker friends, Im okay with you being around me just dont smoke in my house or dont let me smell your smoke or else I will stand up and leave or ask you to leave. The only gay friends I will accept and respect are those that say "I know the Bible says its wrong, but I cant control myself", the rest will be treated quid pro quo.

Homosexuals are humans and they are entitled to their rights, and modern society entitles us to embrace what we want to (or not) believe in. For as long as they do not argue on a religious level and stand only for their rights as humans (in this society) we will get along. I can not and will not tolerate however, misplaced gay pride. Those that say you are wrong in believing the Bible or God made us this way, I say to them "prove it".

I have a close friend whose gay and I'm fine with him being gay. We get along very well, I sometimes have dinner with him and his boylet in my house. But he knows he can't use my guest room to f.ck.

+101

Offline prince22

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #81 on: April 26, 2013, 01:03:33 PM »
Naging maganda tuloy usapan dito kahit necro bump.

Good experience.  :-D I'll never start thread that will bash gays here, i should have listen to sonik theres lots of fafa here  :idea:

Yup, naging maganda kasi hindi senseless and baseless yung conversation, and no one is spreading the hate.
Just because I try to give a minority respect does not mean I'm part of it, ano ka bata?
Did you finish grade school or is that just how shallow you think?

On topic: Homosexual acts were always been since time immemorial and will always be considered immoral and abomination in religious (judeo-christian) context.
Homosexuality or fags will never be 100% accepted not just in the Philippines but everywhere. Reality and fact.
Agreed. As are people of different culture, religion and race to other people of different culture, religion and race.

I harbor i'll will? watta. So you dont care for some portion of the population.. sick please dont be the #2  :eek:
If you don't consider what you said and I paraphrase
"all gays should be put in an island for NoKor bomb testing"
is ill will I don't know if you understand the term.

I think there's someone here who truly, ardently embraces homosexuality. Hhhmmm, could it be... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey buddy I know you're an intellectual man, but posts like these hinder healthy and civil discussions.

Offline weedurpart2

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #82 on: April 26, 2013, 01:44:28 PM »
TL;DR - dicks are awesome.

Offline inigo

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #83 on: April 26, 2013, 01:48:59 PM »
I don't usually go into theories and etymology of morality in my everyday life, instead live by the "be productive and don't be an [gooey brown stuff]" type of living; and so with this, gays are fine. I won't mind if all my sons/daughters turn gay or if the entire human race turns gay, just as long as they're not [gooey brown stuff] and if they're moving their asses to get [gooey brown stuff] done.
400/hr recording. Banana Rising Recording Studio www.bananarising.com

SOUND SAMPLES: http://www.bananarising.com/p/sound-samples.html

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #84 on: April 26, 2013, 01:50:04 PM »
Hey buddy I know you're an intellectual man, but posts like these hinder healthy and civil discussions.

The discussion has never been healthy since the last couple of pages. :lol: But yeah, I hear you. Wasn't tryin' to add more fuel to the fire, though. That was just a childish response to a minor, indirect attack to folks (including me) who do not share the same views as "someone." I chose not to be too serious about this 'coz if I did, we'd prolly be on our 20th page now. :lol:

Anyway, for the record, I've got nothing against homos. Am completely fine with 'em as long as they act accordingly. It's actually the Vice Ganda-type of homos that I want to exterminate. Ha ha!
"Check out how Eddie Van Halen doesn’t pick his fast notes with all the same boring velocity. He makes most of his fast licks almost funky by picking some notes harder than others." - Jason Becker

Offline fizz450_03

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #85 on: April 26, 2013, 01:59:23 PM »

It's actually the Vice Ganda-type of homos that I want to exterminate. Ha ha!

i'm ok with gays but i still somehow get creeped out by this character   :-o

bewbs ftw any day!!!  :razz:
Bedroom Rock Guitar

check out my blog @ http://lifeinadreamlessworld.wordpress.com

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #86 on: April 26, 2013, 02:11:47 PM »
i'm ok with gays but i still somehow get creeped out by this character   :-o

bewbs ftw any day!!!  :razz:

I heard this vice ganda guy even has some relationship with some FEU basketball player..
*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *
PEDALS & ACCESSORIES FOR SALE
PM: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=283433.0      FB: https://www.facebook.com/RcMusicEmporium

Offline prince22

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #87 on: April 26, 2013, 02:12:46 PM »
The discussion has never been healthy since the last couple of pages. :lol: But yeah, I hear you. Wasn't tryin' to add more fuel to the fire, though. That was just a childish response to a minor, indirect attack to folks (including me) who do not share the same views as "someone." I chose not to be too serious about this 'coz if I did, we'd prolly be on our 20th page now. :lol:

Anyway, for the record, I've got nothing against homos. Am completely fine with 'em as long as they act accordingly. It's actually the Vice Ganda-type of homos that I want to exterminate. Ha ha!

Hey just to clarify, I'm not trying to censor you buddy if that's what you really want to get across.

Yeah I too have a gripe with loud-and-foul-mouthed gays specially those in the public eye, since they become role models for the next generation homosexuals.

Although if you think about it, this too goes for loud and foul mouthed men and women, may they be politicians or celebrities (or the worst kind, politician-celebrities) LOL.

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #88 on: April 26, 2013, 03:00:14 PM »
I heard this vice ganda guy even has some relationship with some FEU basketball player..

True. And the varsity is even freakin' proud of it. Ikaw ba naman bigyan ng Porsche e. :wink:

Hey just to clarify, I'm not trying to censor you buddy if that's what you really want to get across.

Yeah I too have a gripe with loud-and-foul-mouthed gays specially those in the public eye, since they become role models for the next generation homosexuals.

Although if you think about it, this too goes for loud and foul mouthed men and women, may they be politicians or celebrities (or the worst kind, politician-celebrities) LOL.

The thing is, IMO, they're more tolerable than the Vice Gandas that roam this land freely. :lol:
"Check out how Eddie Van Halen doesn’t pick his fast notes with all the same boring velocity. He makes most of his fast licks almost funky by picking some notes harder than others." - Jason Becker

Offline dharzfreeman

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #89 on: April 26, 2013, 05:43:08 PM »
Ha ha may paki-alamero sa stand ng iba ang lalaki pa ng titik  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
PHILMUSIC EQUALIZER

Offline skunkyfunk

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #90 on: April 26, 2013, 05:54:14 PM »
So, is it safe to say, it is worse to hate gays than hate Justin Bieber in PM?

Offline dharzfreeman

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #91 on: April 26, 2013, 07:19:25 PM »
^ +10

:razz: Justin bieber.. amp#%$  :eek:
PHILMUSIC EQUALIZER

« Reply #92 on: April 26, 2013, 07:28:06 PM »
Ha ha may paki-alamero sa stand ng iba ang lalaki pa ng titik  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

It seems you're pertaining to me.... Are you?

Then again, THIS IS A FORUM DI BA? SPEAK YOUR MIND.I STAND UP FOR WHAT I THINK IS RIGHT.

Offline dharzfreeman

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #93 on: April 26, 2013, 07:39:20 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Vice ganda  :eek:
PHILMUSIC EQUALIZER

« Reply #94 on: April 26, 2013, 07:56:20 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Vice ganda  :eek:

Vice Ganda? Yun lang ba masasabi mo?

I'M STRAIGHT. VERY STRAIGHT.

THE QUESTION IS, "ARE YOU" ? ? ?    :-D

You see, HOMOPHOBIA is very evident on gay men who can't accept that they are indeed GAY.

I SUGGEST YOU READ MY FIRST POST ON THIS THREAD PARA MALAMAN MO KUNG ANO STAND KO. 

DON'T SKIM.
READ SLOWLY PARA MAGKAROON NG CHANCE ANG UTAK MO TO PROCESS WHAT YOU READ....that is kung marunong ka nga magbasa.

(PM MO AKO KUNG HINDI MO MAINTINDIHAN YUNG "ENGLISH PARTS". I'll gladly translate them for you)

I'M A HUMAN RIGHTS ADVOCATE. I DETEST PEOPLE WHO DISCRIMINATE.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 07:59:09 PM by the_manila.guitarexchange »

Offline MrGobots

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #95 on: April 26, 2013, 11:35:24 PM »
homosexuality is not just about sex. it's not just intercourse or defined by what sex this person wants to have intercourse with. it's gender identity. the genitals one is born with is not the only basis of sexual preference. see? you tell me you are well informed pero ganyan pala kababaw palang alam niyo. World War 2 pa yan e. 

All these "well informed" myths people STILL hold is the source of ignorance and their unfounded objection. 

k.

on the surface this does sound like a valid response, makes you look intelligent. but in the end, wala rin pala. lets take a look.
gender and sexual preference has nothing to do with genitals.

Similar to a false prophet, contradicting. Consistent with your views though. funny, pero wala rin pala kung maka-posing kala ko malalim ka magisip. Pero to refresh you, para makita mo kung gaano ka kalalim umunawa. Eto yung sinabi ko
sexual preference defines which sex one chooses as well as which sex he/she wants to have intercourse with, now tell me how can intercourse happen without using genitals?
defines not defined by, see the difference einstein?

Myths on Homosexuality
1. Its perfectly natural
2. They are born that way

Until this is definitively proven true, then these are relatively myths. Just like many of the religious doctrines you keep on preaching. But rest assured, I respect your religion as you have the right to it.

Lets say by a stroke of scientific genius those myths are actually proven to be real, why stop at homosexuality then? lets throw in bestiality in the discussion to further the "progress" you are campaigning for. So that if you guys feel you identify more as male dogs or female cats, you will be free from ridicule.
- Oscar Wilde

Offline lolwat

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #96 on: April 26, 2013, 11:57:04 PM »
Sorry I had to come back, here is an example relating to gender identity I have come across a few months ago, the tragic case of David Reimer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 12:00:19 AM by lolwat »

Offline Santo Muerte

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #97 on: April 27, 2013, 12:06:34 AM »
I'm not even religious, but I don't agree with the homosexual lifestyle. I mean, it's nature's design gone ass-backwards (pun intended). I don't hate homosexuals though, as long as you don't tongue kiss each other in front of me or my kid or push your agenda saying that it's "normal" then wala kayong problema sa akin.

TL;DR - dicks are awesome.
Vaginas are not bad either. So are tits. Seriously, vaginas are great!

Offline spetsnaz1123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #98 on: April 27, 2013, 12:22:57 AM »
You Religious people are so FULL OF [gooey brown stuff].
Pasimple ang hirit, pailalaim ang saksak.

You preach about Humility in your places of worship; yet you act as if you are God himself.

Why do I say this?
Dahil you judge "Homosexuals and Lesbians" because of their so called “3rd Gender”, at with that, para nyo nang sinabi na indeed, TAYO LANG NA MGA 'STRAIGHT" ANG ANAK NG DIYOS, AT YUNG MGA [pichapie] AT TOMBOY HINDI KASAMA DUN.

The BIBLE YOU SAY?
Kung magsalita kayo nakapaka "absolute" nyo na tama ang interpretasyon nyo.

HOW SURE ARE YOU NA KAYO ANG MAY TAMANG LIBRO?!
HOW SURE ARE YOU NA TAMA ANG INTERPRETASYON NYO SA LIBRO?!

OF COURSE ANG ISASAGOT NYO, KESYO NASUSULAT NA ,"ANG MGA SALITA NG DIYOS AY HINDI DAPAT BAGUHIN".... SA TINGIN NYO NASUNOD YUN NUNG TRINANSLATE YUNG LANGUAGE NA ORIGINALLY GINAMIT SA "SUPPOSED NA PINAGMULAN", INTO OTHER LANGUAGES?

HINDI NYO BA ALAM NA YANG BIBLE NA HAWAK HAWAK NYO AY "TRINANSLATE LANG MULA SA ISANG LANGUAGE NA ILANG LIBONG TAON NA NA HINDI GINAGAMIT"?

HINDI BA NAG O OCCUR SA INYO NA SA PAGTATRANSLATE NG BAWAT PHRASE FROM THE LAGUAGE THAT WAS SUPPOSEDLY USED BY JESUS AND THE APOSTLES ,TO DIFFERENT LANGUAGES, MALAKI ANG POSIBILIDAD NA "NA DISTORT" ANG MGA' SALITA?

English to Filipino pa lang malaki na distortion ng translation...ano pa kaya yung ARAMAIC TO ENGLISH?! Ni hindi pa nga totally sure na ARAMAIC GAMIT NA SALITA NILA NUON>>>PROBABLY A MORE OBSCURE DIALECT.

PERO SYEMPRE HINDI NYO MAIISIP YUNG MGA YUN DAHIL OO LANG KAYO NG OO SA KUNG ANO MAN NARIRINIG NYO SA MGA TAONG "MAKA-DIYOS" KUNO. YOU'LD RATHER "BE SAFE" AND "BELIEVE" SA KUNG ANO MAN INIINJECT SA INYO NG MGA SUPOSSED "RELIGIOUS LEADERS" NYO, RATHER THAN TO SEEK THE TRUTH.

GOD GAVE US FREE WILL. ALL OF US SHOULD USE IT.

REMEMBER: TAO RIN ANG RELIGIOUS LEADERS NYO AT MASKI SILA, PRONE RIN SA PAGKAKAMALI.
FOLLOW THE WRONG PATH AND YOU’LL END UP IN THE WRONG PLACE.

I DONT LIKE SEING MEN DRESSING UP LIKE WOMEN, PERO KARAPATAN NILA YUN AND I RESPECT THAT.
I LOVE HAVING SEX WITH WOMEN, …AND THOUGH THE THOUGHT OF GAY MEN HAVING SEX WITH OTHER MEN ABHORS ME, …CHOICE NILA YUN. AND I RESPECT THAT.

WALA TAYONG KARAPATAN HUMUSGA SA KUNG SINO ANG MAS NAAYON SA PANGININ NG DIYOS.
DAHIL KUNG MAYRON MAN AKONG KARAPATAN PARA HUSGAHAN ANG KAPWA TAO KO….KAYO ANG HUHUSGAHAN KO MGA HIPOKRITO!!!

I’M NOT AN ADVOCATE, BUT WHY AM I FURIOUS ABOUT THIS ?
BECAUSE ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO [strawberry] THIS WORLD UP MUCH MORE THAN IT ALREADY IS.

YOU SPEAK OF UNITY ;YET YOU CHOOSE TO DISCRIMINATE.
YOU SPEAK OF PEACE; YET YOU PROVOKE WAR.
YOU SAY YOU ARE SERVANTS OF GOD; YET YOU ACT AS IF YOU ARE GOD HIMSELF.
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT SELF RIGHTEOUS BASTARDS.

I'LL BE SEEING YOU IN HELL.

ang puso mo brod (or sis?)... sino ba kalaban mo? dont worry you will see your likes in hell, mukhang alam mo na yung pupuntahan mo e.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 12:40:47 AM by spetsnaz1123 »
'one never fails until he quits trying'

Offline spetsnaz1123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #99 on: April 27, 2013, 12:32:37 AM »

Lets say by a stroke of scientific genius those myths are actually proven to be real, why stop at homosexuality then? lets throw in bestiality in the discussion to further the "progress" you are campaigning for. So that if you guys feel you identify more as male dogs or female cats, you will be free from ridicule.

hehehe...probably perfectly normal to 'them'.

so I guess we will be seeing people marching in the streets and protesting their rights to marry their pet animals...in the near future huh?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 12:43:00 AM by spetsnaz1123 »
'one never fails until he quits trying'