hulika

Author Topic: What is your stand about Homosexuality?  (Read 64479 times)

Offline Bolt Thrower

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: What is your stand about Homosexuality?
« Reply #250 on: May 03, 2013, 03:25:20 PM »
But didn't you say that two men engaging in a sexual activity doesn't necessarily translate to them being homosexuals?

I said: "...pretty gay to me". That is only my opinion.

Dang napaisip ako. Hirap nga! :lol:

I'd do it but still think of it as gay. Lalo na pag tiningnan mo ako ng masama. So yeah, i did a gay act but i remain straight. Guess that does prove bolt's point :D

Don't eyeball each other. Probably would ruin your erection. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

PEro puch@ Emily Blunt na yan. PAYAG!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 03:27:40 PM by Bolt Thrower »

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #251 on: May 03, 2013, 03:28:53 PM »
I don't know about you but 2 balls slapping at each other is also pretty gay to me. Kahit sabihin mo double penetration mo yung babae. hahahaha

but to induldge your curiosity guitarwiz02, ang dami sexual acts na male to male na ginagawa ng mga straights, just because they can do it. but they are still straight.

sexual orientation precedes sexual preference and sexual acts. and human sexual bonding is just too complicated. that's why it merits more understanding.

You shouldn't have bothered 'coz I'm far from being curious.

ang dami sexual acts na male to male na ginagawa ng mga straights, just because they can do it. but they are still straight.

Just because?! Seriously, who, in their right frame of mind, would engage themselves in a sexual act with the same sex and yet declare they're still straight? You? Now, I don't know about you but THAT'S totally gay for me. No straight fella would ever do that. Whether they're in it for the money or fame, it doesn't matter. The fact that they're able to perform such an act means they already have that tendency to be gay.
"Check out how Eddie Van Halen doesn’t pick his fast notes with all the same boring velocity. He makes most of his fast licks almost funky by picking some notes harder than others." - Jason Becker

Offline Bolt Thrower

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #252 on: May 03, 2013, 03:34:40 PM »
You shouldn't have bothered 'coz I'm far from being curious.

Just saying.

Just because?! Seriously, who, in their right frame of mind, would engage themselves in a sexual act with the same sex and yet declare they're still straight? You? Now, I don't know about you but THAT'S totally gay for me. No straight fella would ever do that. Whether they're in it for the money or fame, it doesn't matter. The fact that they're able to perform such an act means they already have that tendency to be gay.

Best way to know is to ask someone who has been there. Ask him if he is still straight.

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #253 on: May 03, 2013, 03:36:24 PM »
Dang napaisip ako. Hirap nga! :lol:

I'd do it but still think of it as gay. Lalo na pag tiningnan mo ako ng masama. So yeah, i did a gay act but i remain straight. Guess that does prove bolt's point :D

That ain't gay to me. As long as we're not "doing" it with each other and as long as I know who am there for, it ain't gay. A gay act would be between two of the same sex. I guess we all know that. And don't worry, 'di naman kita titignan ng masama kahit simpleng tingin. :lol:
"Check out how Eddie Van Halen doesn’t pick his fast notes with all the same boring velocity. He makes most of his fast licks almost funky by picking some notes harder than others." - Jason Becker

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #254 on: May 03, 2013, 03:42:43 PM »
Best way to know is to ask someone who has been there. Ask him if he is still straight.

So, I'm asking you now. Are you still straight? :lol:

Seriously, anyone you can suggest? You know someone personally?

Offline Bolt Thrower

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #255 on: May 03, 2013, 07:55:40 PM »
So, I'm asking you now. Are you still straight? :lol:

Seriously, anyone you can suggest? You know someone personally?

Don't know. Never experienced a threesome. Although I know someone. Kaso artista e kaya maselan pagusapan. She swears she is still straight despite having lesbian encounters.

Offline skunkyfunk

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #256 on: May 03, 2013, 09:02:32 PM »

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #257 on: May 03, 2013, 09:38:23 PM »
Don't know. Never experienced a threesome. Although I know someone. Kaso artista e kaya maselan pagusapan.

Care to PM me the actress' name? It will remain a secret between you and me, I swear.

She swears she is still straight despite having lesbian encounters.

Can never take this as it is. There's this word we call denial, after all. Maybe she ain't ready to come-out in the open, yet.

You see, all you have to do is ask yourself, can you ever get intimate with a man? Now, I won't take "No, 'coz that ain't my thing" for an answer. You know deep inside you can't because you're not gay, according to you, at least.

What yer sayin' is something truly straight people wouldn't do.

Offline Santo Muerte

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #258 on: May 04, 2013, 12:31:08 AM »
naman o! population ang point .. kahit konte ang kaliwete, normal pa din .. let it go anuber. maganda ilan sa mga arguments mo kaya ituloy mo na yung ibang punto. talo ka na dyan sa punto na "abnormal dahil konte lang".
The point here is false equivalency. Kumbinsihin mo muna ako na ang pagiging kaliwete ay behavioral rin before you correlate it with the general population.

The wife asked for a threesome that didn't involve another female. lol
That is just one example.
That doesn't necessarily mean you'll also have sex with the other guy. Besides, kung misis ko magrerequest ng ganyan I'd slap the shit out of her.

She swears she is still straight despite having lesbian encounters.
Yeah, tell her to keep telling herself that.

Offline MrGobots

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #259 on: May 04, 2013, 02:41:57 AM »
http://www.brocode.com/code/article-34

sexual orientation precedes sexual preference and sexual acts. and human sexual bonding is just too complicated. that's why it merits more understanding.

does this mean you have to be homosexual before you can perform sexual acts with another person of the same gender?

Thats it. I admit I'm a lesbian. I was born a lesbian. I feel happier now that I have openly admitted being a lesbian. Although there are times that feel that I am pre-disposed to being straight.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
- Oscar Wilde

Offline Bolt Thrower

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #260 on: May 04, 2013, 10:09:45 AM »
Since related naman tanong niyo ni Gobots, Santo Muerte at Guitarwiz---ano ba talaga ang "truly straight people"? then  who are these straight people that can have same sex encounters but still identify as straight?

Aside from the Gender Continuum that defines Sexual Orientation, there is the Kinsey Scale that illustrates sexual behavior in terms of one's sexual preference.

So yung truly straight people ni Guitarwiz at ni Santo Muerte ay nasa 0 ng scale.
While the girl who had lesbian encounters but still identifies straight is probably on a 1 or  2

does this mean you have to be homosexual before you can perform sexual acts with another person of the same gender?

yes and no. depends on who we are talking about. and depending on his/her sexual orientation
by means of sexual orientation--- if he identifies as a homosexual, yes. kasi homosexual na siya.
by means of sexual orientation too if we are talking about a bisexual, or a straight who has incidence of same sex encounters, then no. hindi naman talaga sila identified as "homosexual".

« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 10:23:48 AM by Bolt Thrower »

Offline nickson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #261 on: May 04, 2013, 10:31:05 AM »
KAKALERKEY.
“I will take love wherever I find it and offer it to everyone who will take it.., seek knowledge from those wiser than me and try to teach those who wish to learn from me.”

― Duane Allman

Offline spetsnaz1123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #262 on: May 04, 2013, 11:49:56 AM »
or because I found out that Jeff Hanneman died. Itutulog ko muna ito.

what? seriously?  :-(

RIP Jeff Hanneman.
'one never fails until he quits trying'

Offline MrGobots

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #263 on: May 04, 2013, 11:57:32 AM »
yes and no. depends on who we are talking about. and depending on his/her sexual orientation
by means of sexual orientation--- if he identifies as a homosexual, yes. kasi homosexual na siya.
by means of sexual orientation too if we are talking about a bisexual, or a straight who has incidence of same sex encounters, then no. hindi naman talaga sila identified as "homosexual".

so... homosexual acts are only considered homosexuality when it is done by homosexuals?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 01:59:14 PM by MrGobots »
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
- Oscar Wilde

Offline spetsnaz1123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #264 on: May 04, 2013, 12:02:31 PM »
As ML once said...

Denial is not a river in north africa...  :wave:

I hope I have quoted him correctly   :eek:
'one never fails until he quits trying'

Offline Bolt Thrower

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #265 on: May 04, 2013, 03:51:38 PM »
so... homosexual acts are only considered homosexuality when it is done by homosexuals?

Same sex acts can be done by straight, bi, or ambisexual people but are not homosexuals by orientation.

The act alone doesn't constitute homosexuality as a behavior, state of being and sexual orientation.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 04:04:54 PM by Bolt Thrower »

Offline MrGobots

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #266 on: May 04, 2013, 05:58:32 PM »

Same sex acts can be done by straight, bi, or ambisexual people but are not homosexuals by orientation.

The act alone doesn't constitute homosexuality as a behavior, state of being and sexual orientation.

same sex acts are not acts of homosexuality unless the acts involve homosexuals? they're just same sex acts?
- Oscar Wilde

Offline Bolt Thrower

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #267 on: May 05, 2013, 05:41:53 AM »
same sex acts are not acts of homosexuality unless the acts involve homosexuals? they're just same sex acts?

Again, homosexual sex alone doesn't constitute homosexuality as a behavior, state of being and sexual orientation. Keyword is sexual orientation. People often get confused with the dictionary or legal definition that homosexuality is merely about same sex copulation. When applied to sexual orientation facts, the dictionary meaning won't logically be accurate.

Homosexual sex can be done by bisexuals but they are not homosexuals by sexual orientation. Calling homosexual sex, "homosexuality" in this context is not accurate because they are not homosexuals. However, calling it just homosexual sex or homosexual behavior by bisexuals is correct. In the discourse of sexual orientation, we prevent that confusion by calling homosexual sex just as homosexual sex and not homosexuality. Because homosexuality refers to a person's homosexual sexual orientation---an enduring state of being and behavior related to that state of being. 

Offline MrGobots

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #268 on: May 05, 2013, 09:01:42 AM »
Again, homosexual sex alone doesn't constitute homosexuality as a behavior, state of being and sexual orientation. Keyword is sexual orientation. People often get confused with the dictionary or legal definition that homosexuality is merely about same sex copulation. When applied to sexual orientation facts, the dictionary meaning won't logically be accurate.

Homosexual sex can be done by bisexuals but they are not homosexuals by sexual orientation. Calling homosexual sex, "homosexuality" in this context is not accurate because they are not homosexuals. However, calling it just homosexual sex or homosexual behavior by bisexuals is correct. In the discourse of sexual orientation, we prevent that confusion by calling homosexual sex just as homosexual sex and not homosexuality. Because homosexuality refers to a person's homosexual sexual orientation---an enduring state of being and behavior related to that state of being.

not accurate=incorrect

then (according to you) homosexual sex is not homosexuality when it does not involve homosexuals, still no? Well, whatever you think makes you look cool, I guess.
- Oscar Wilde

Offline Bolt Thrower

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #269 on: May 05, 2013, 09:12:10 AM »
not accurate=incorrect

then (according to you) homosexual sex is not homosexuality when it does not involve homosexuals, still no? Well, whatever you think makes you look cool, I guess.

is heterosexual sex "heterosexuality" when two bisexual people are involved? does the heterosexual sex make them heterosexual in orientation?
is homosexual sex, "homosexuality" when two bisexual people are involved? does the homosexual sex make them homosexual in orientation? 

Offline MrGobots

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #270 on: May 05, 2013, 12:31:56 PM »
is heterosexual sex "heterosexuality" when two bisexual people are involved? does the heterosexual sex make them heterosexual in orientation?
is homosexual sex, "homosexuality" when two bisexual people are involved? does the homosexual sex make them homosexual in orientation?

does it or does it not, hmmm regardless if the act determines their orientation the question though is...

Homosexual sex is not homosexuality unless it involve homosexuals, correct or incorrect?
let me rephrase further
Homosexuality is exclusive to homosexuals, correct or incorrect?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 12:40:32 PM by MrGobots »
- Oscar Wilde

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #271 on: May 05, 2013, 08:37:24 PM »
Man to Man= Gay

Woman to Woman= Lesbian/ Gay

Man to Woman= Straight

It really is that simple, folks.

The problem with the Kinsey Scale is that, it also has its flaws. The Kinsey Scale (Heterosexual-Homosexual Rating Scale) was just an "attempt" by Alfred Kinsey to measure sexual orientation or one's sexual experience. Most even consider the scale as not comprehensive enough to cover all sexual identity issues. The accuracy of the scale is definitely in question.

A person who has or had sexual encounters with the same sex can no longer be labelled as "straight." That's common sense. I don't think Robin Padilla would ever have an "incidental" sex with a man. Ha ha! Why? 'Coz he is that "straight." That simple. Lemme break this down:

According to Alfred Kinsey's chart or scale:

0 is Exclusively heterosexual......Okay, this is self-explanatory.

1 is Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual.....Therefore, not straight. The person is only "predominantly" heterosexual, not totally straight.

2 is Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual....."More than incidentally homosexual" doesn't sound much straight to me.

3 is Equally heterosexual and homosexual......Bi-sexual. Obviously, not straight.

4 is Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual......"Predominantly homosexual." Self-explanatory

5 is Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual......Same as 4.

6 is Exclusively homosexual......GAY!!!

So, what does this tell us? A man can only be identified as either straight or gay. Okay, let's include bi-sexual. If one has or had sex with the same gender, one cannot identify himself/ herself as straight.

Offline MrGobots

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #272 on: May 05, 2013, 10:02:43 PM »
^well not according to The Order of Pseudo-Science Ministries and their aircon bus evangelist.
- Oscar Wilde

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #273 on: May 05, 2013, 10:36:06 PM »
^well not according to The Order of Pseudo-Science Ministries and their aircon bus evangelist.

Yun lang. :lol:

Offline Bolt Thrower

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #274 on: May 06, 2013, 07:32:31 AM »
let me rephrase further
Homosexuality is exclusive to homosexuals, correct or incorrect?

Why not rephrase further para klarong klaro na?

"Homosexuality is the sexual orientation of homosexuals."

Man to Man= Gay

Woman to Woman= Lesbian/ Gay

Man to Woman= Straight

It really is that simple, folks.

The problem with the Kinsey Scale is that, it also has its flaws. The Kinsey Scale (Heterosexual-Homosexual Rating Scale) was just an "attempt" by Alfred Kinsey to measure sexual orientation or one's sexual experience. Most even consider the scale as not comprehensive enough to cover all sexual identity issues. The accuracy of the scale is definitely in question.

A person who has or had sexual encounters with the same sex can no longer be labelled as "straight." That's common sense. I don't think Robin Padilla would ever have an "incidental" sex with a man. Ha ha! Why? 'Coz he is that "straight." That simple. Lemme break this down:

According to Alfred Kinsey's chart or scale:

0 is Exclusively heterosexual......Okay, this is self-explanatory.

1 is Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual.....Therefore, not straight. The person is only "predominantly" heterosexual, not totally straight.

2 is Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual....."More than incidentally homosexual" doesn't sound much straight to me.

3 is Equally heterosexual and homosexual......Bi-sexual. Obviously, not straight.

4 is Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual......"Predominantly homosexual." Self-explanatory

5 is Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual......Same as 4.

6 is Exclusively homosexual......GAY!!!

So, what does this tell us? A man can only be identified as either straight or gay. Okay, let's include bi-sexual. If one has or had sex with the same gender, one cannot identify himself/ herself as straight.

I didn't say it was a definite reference. Ang dami dami scales na ganito. Ang sabi ko it is used to illustrate sexual behavior in relation to the gender continuum. The Kinsey scale has an x value for asexuals and the whole scale for ambisexual behavior. Para lang maimagine niyo na hindi ganon ka-simple ang pagiging straight or gay. In relation to the gender continuum those in the left side of the scale identify as straight, but some straight people can engage in same sex intercourse yet identify as straight. The scale, along with other gender behavior scales, just measures their sexual behavior but not their sexual orientation. You have to refer to the gender continuum when viewing such scales. Kaya may "behavior" sa bawat scale value. 

Hindi naman binary lang ang gender as what you say: gay, straight, lesbian, bisexual lang. Meaning they don't all behave the same.  It's not that simple folks.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 07:58:17 AM by Bolt Thrower »