hulika

Author Topic: What is your stand about Homosexuality?  (Read 64371 times)

Offline ysei

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: What is your stand about Homosexuality?
« Reply #375 on: May 09, 2013, 11:17:05 AM »
Sobrang bored ko, binasa ko lahat ng arguments.

Masasabi ko lang, tama na yan mga repa.

Lab and pis!
On vacation...

Offline glassjaw_jc

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #376 on: May 09, 2013, 12:31:01 PM »
ano ba ang definition ng homosexual?
Surf's Up!

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #377 on: May 09, 2013, 12:41:25 PM »

Core meaning:

ho·mo·sex·u·al
/ˌhōməˈsekSHo͞oəl/

Adjective
(of a person) Sexually attracted to people of one's own sex.

Noun
A person who is sexually attracted to people of their own sex.
"Check out how Eddie Van Halen doesn’t pick his fast notes with all the same boring velocity. He makes most of his fast licks almost funky by picking some notes harder than others." - Jason Becker

Offline glassjaw_jc

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #378 on: May 09, 2013, 12:43:02 PM »
Is it just physical attraction or sexual attraction?
Surf's Up!

Offline ysei

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #379 on: May 09, 2013, 12:46:56 PM »

Seryoso?
On vacation...

Offline glassjaw_jc

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #380 on: May 09, 2013, 12:53:27 PM »
Seryoso?

Seryoso. Kasi mukhang kanya-kanya silang definition ng homosexual kaya iba-iba arguments nila. Lay down the baseline then argue from there.
Surf's Up!

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #381 on: May 09, 2013, 12:59:21 PM »
Is it just physical attraction or sexual attraction?

Both. Comes hand-in-hand, of course. The meaning I posted IS the definite definition. No matter how one defines it, it'll still boil down to that description. 
"Check out how Eddie Van Halen doesn’t pick his fast notes with all the same boring velocity. He makes most of his fast licks almost funky by picking some notes harder than others." - Jason Becker

Offline glassjaw_jc

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #382 on: May 09, 2013, 01:05:50 PM »
Ok. Just to be clear, when a girl says "ay [gooey brown stuff] ang cute cute at ang hot hot talaga ni <insert you favorite actress here>. crush ko na talaga sya", hindi pa sya homosexual. Just plain physical attraction?

Both. Comes hand-in-hand, of course. The meaning I posted IS the definite definition. No matter how one defines it, it'll still boil down to that description.
Surf's Up!

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #383 on: May 09, 2013, 01:19:51 PM »
Ok. Just to be clear, when a girl says "ay [gooey brown stuff] ang cute cute at ang hot hot talaga ni <insert you favorite actress here>. crush ko na talaga sya", hindi pa sya homosexual. Just plain physical attraction?

Superficial or shallow case kasi yung ganyan. Mostly, yung attraction sa ganyang case can be attributed to the fact that the girl deep inside wanted to look like or be like <insert name of actress here>. She idolizes the star, to simply put it. But this behavior is not limited only to celebrities and the likes. Sa all-girl schools e uso din 'yang crush-crush na 'yan. Kahit siguro sa lalaki. Ben Affleck and Hugh Jackman reportedly have man-crushes. Ben admires Brad Pitt. But that's just it. Admiration lang kay Brad kasi nga naman iba talaga level ni Brad 'di ba? Looks, fame, success, ultra-hot wife, he's got it all. But that does not equate to homosexuality.

Pero sex with the same sex, e ibang usapan na 'yun. Kahit naman siguro ikaw e alam mo 'yun.

Offline glassjaw_jc

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #384 on: May 09, 2013, 01:28:35 PM »
Ayt. At least it's clear with me on how you define homosexual. That's my definition too. The way I understand it is, for some people in this thread, homosexuality does not have anything to do with sexual acts and what they want to do with their genitalia. Parang, "I want to become a girl/boy but I don't want any sexual relationship. I just want to become a girl/boy. Plain as that. Maybe become a nun/priest in the future"
Surf's Up!

Offline MrGobots

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #385 on: May 09, 2013, 01:32:15 PM »
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/homosexuality
ho·mo·sex·u·al·i·ty  (hm-sksh-l-t, -m-)
n.
1. Sexual orientation to persons of the same sex.
2. Sexual activity with another of the same sex.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/homosexuality
ho·mo·sex·u·al·i·ty  [hoh-muh-sek-shoo-al-i-tee, or, esp. British, -seks-yoo-]  Show IPA
noun
sexual desire or behavior directed toward a person or persons of one's own sex.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/homosexual
: of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward another of the same sex
: of, relating to, or involving sexual intercourse between persons of the same sex
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality
Homosexuality is romantic attraction, sexual attraction, or sexual activity between members of the same sex or gender. As an orientation, homosexuality refers to "an enduring pattern of or disposition to experience sexual, affectionate, or romantic attractions" primarily or exclusively to people of the same sex. "It also refers to an individual's sense of personal and social identity based on those attractions, behaviors expressing them, and membership in a community of others who share them
http://oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/homosexual
efinition of homosexual
adjective
(of a person) sexually attracted to people of one’s own sex.
 involving or characterized by sexual attraction between people of the same sex:
homosexual desire
noun
a person who is sexually attracted to people of their own sex.
Derivatives

homosexuality

Pronunciation: /-ˌsekSHo͞oˈalitē/

Other "new" definitions, I guess, are waiting to be proven before they are acceptable as definitions.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
- Oscar Wilde

Offline lennon12

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #386 on: May 09, 2013, 01:45:13 PM »

oh time out muna mga kafatid....

be happy and be gay....
an eye for an eye

will make us all blind

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #387 on: May 09, 2013, 01:46:11 PM »
Ayt. At least it's clear with me on how you define homosexual. That's my definition too. The way I understand it is, for some people in this thread, homosexuality does not have anything to do with sexual acts and what they want to do with their genitalia. Parang, "I want to become a girl/boy but I don't want any sexual relationship. I just want to become a girl/boy. Plain as that. Maybe become a nun/priest in the future"

It does, of course. That's actually the next step to being a homosexual. The desire or crave factor, sooner or later, will kick-in. That's part of it. And just like any hetero, they, too, have their physical needs.

Offline Bolt Thrower

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #388 on: May 09, 2013, 03:04:58 PM »

Someone attracted romantically or sexually to the same sex. From what I read, the attraction and the interest should be enduring.

Yes that is true. Sexual Orientation muna. They identify with a gender first as young as pre-adolescence. If they want to "express" their sexuality physically, depende na yun sa society at sarili nila if they could and up to what extent.

Inside, they are still oriented to a gender that makes them interested in the same sex---regardless if they indulge their physical needs.  They are still homosexuals without engaging in homosexual sex.

Offline badfinger

« Reply #389 on: May 09, 2013, 03:14:57 PM »
^well not according to The Order of Pseudo-Science Ministries and their aircon bus evangelist.

It almost escaped my attention bro. Is this true or just a plain joke?

Offline MrGobots

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #390 on: May 09, 2013, 03:42:14 PM »
It almost escaped my attention bro. Is this true or just a plain joke?
both?
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
- Oscar Wilde

Offline badfinger

« Reply #391 on: May 09, 2013, 04:35:02 PM »
both?

Hmm... with an air con bus evangelist? :-(

Offline The Shield

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #392 on: May 09, 2013, 07:02:26 PM »
An aircon bus evangelist like you, Masamang Daliri?

You are in need of being brought to justice, mafren.  Roy Pigdester has returned, and since CM Punkdester was hardly "Best In The World", it's time to go with another alter-ego that better reflects what I bring to Philmusic.  Justice.

Here's The Shield's stand about homosexuality.  Faggots can do what faggots want to do, as long as they don't stick their dingdongs where my sun doesn't shine.  I don't roll that way, faggots. 

BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!!!

Offline Santo Muerte

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #393 on: May 09, 2013, 08:44:07 PM »
I've already reiterated many times that homosexuality is a deviation from nature's inherent design to propagate itself, but I think I have already proven that you're not that receptive to real facts.
Inherent design? No anal sex M-F for you then? Cumming on the face?
Sure, anything to spice up the sex act. Put on a condom. Bring your leather, whips & ballgags too. Pagbali-baligtarin mo man ang mundo, nature's ultimate purpose for sex & being attracted to the opposite sex is for procreation. Bonus lang yung pleasure when doing the act. Being sexually attracted to one's own sex is already a deviation.

Oh really now? Digging up my old posts & using my own fetish against me instead of putting out a counter-argument against what I've thrown at Kinsey? At least ang sa akin hanggang pantasya lang & I'm not some pseudo-scientist disguising my sick perversion as "science". Alright, I apologize. I'm sorry for completely destroying your idol Alfred Kinsey's credibility. Judging from how you responded it seems that I've struck a nerve. Happy now?

You stooping this low means that I've probably won this little debate. I expected better.

Ok lang yan. Some societies consider Incest ok. Lipat ka doon. Di mo lang ma act out yung fantasy mo kasi taboo.
Have I told you that aside from incest, sometimes I also fantasize about killing people who annoy me at work? That's right, it's fantasy & imagination. And what the hell does this have to do with the topic at hand?

Alfred Kinsey is alright with me. What we know about human female orgasm is due to his research.
He may have dabbled with research on female sexuality, but by no means was he an expert or had a very profound impact on the study. Just ask Ernst Grafenberg.

Totoo naman sinabi nila. Puwede naman maging genuine, loving relationship ang ganoon. Nandidiri ka lang kaya di mo matanggap. Ayaw mo ng ganyan, pero ok lang sa iyo incest fantasy. lol Ok lang yan, lahat ng tao may "quirks".
Comparing a fantasy with having actual sexual relations with adolescents/children is truly idiotic. So, you think pederasty/pedophilia is alright?

Well, at least hindi mo na kailangang aminin na "normal" rin ang tingin mo sa pederasty because you've impled that since Plato is doing it, why can't we too?

Why am I not surprised?
E kung normal sa society nila yun, ano magagawa mo? Go Taliban on them? Kultura nila yun e.
Yes, it was considered "normal" noon, before someone with common sense & decency stood up & said "Hey, don't you think it's wrong & disgusting for old geezers to have sexual relations with adolescents?" Kaya nga hindi na pina-practice ngayon kasi na-realize ng mga Greeks na mali.

I didn't say it was bad. I'm ok with Da Vinci or Shakespeare being gay too. Or Benjamin Franklin banging old wh0res. Doesn't exactly diminish what they have done.
True. Saan ko ba sinabi sa thread na ito na walang nagagawang mabuti ang mga bading? I'm a big Queen & Judas Priest fan, for chrissakes.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 10:46:47 PM by Santo Muerte »

Offline Bolt Thrower

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #395 on: May 10, 2013, 07:55:11 AM »

Sure, anything to spice up the sex act. Put on a condom. Bring your leather, whips & ballgags too. Pagbali-baligtarin mo man ang mundo, nature's ultimate purpose for sex & being attracted to the opposite sex is for procreation. Bonus lang yung pleasure when doing the act. Being sexually attracted to one's own sex is already a deviation.

E deviation din naman lahat yan sa "procreation"! LOL di naman dapat penis sa puwet. Di naman yan mag aasure ng procreation. Pag unnatural sexual act ng straight ok lang, pero pag homo sex deviation na. hahaha double standard?
What is this inherent design you are talking about? Di mo ba alam na ang homosexuality gives more survival chances for the straights? Kung nature lang paguusapan, positive variation ang homosexuality. Species altruism. 

Have I told you that aside from incest, sometimes I also fantasize about killing people who annoy me at work? That's right, it's fantasy & imagination. And what the hell does this have to do with the topic at hand?

If it was alright to kill, you probably would have done it too.
What relevance? Sabi mo sila Kinsey di mapagkakatiwalaan because of their views on sex that we consider taboo. E lahat naman ng tao may positive view to what we consider taboo. What makes them different? Kung sound naman ang science bakit hindi yun ang bigyan ng importansya kahit marami pang asawa ang tao?

Syempre iba view nila sa sex dahil mas marami sila alam doon kaysa sa karaniwang tao na maraming alam na taboo. Sex researchers sila.

Katulad mo na may deviant sexual fantasy, meron din sila. But that doesn't affect the science or the coherence of their thought. 
He may have dabbled with research on female sexuality, but by no means was he an expert or had a very profound impact on the study. Just ask Ernst Grafenberg.

Dabbled? hahaha he observed women having orgasm and studied female multiple orgasms. While Mr. G. Spot sure had an impact, Kinsey surely didn't dabble.

Comparing a fantasy with having actual sexual relations with adolescents/children is truly idiotic. So, you think pederasty/pedophilia is alright?

No. I'm conditioned to view it negatively because of how i grew up and the society that surrounds me. But I'm not discounting the fact that it would be alright with other people especially with other cultures.

Yes, it was considered "normal" noon, before someone with common sense & decency stood up & said "Hey, don't you think it's wrong & disgusting for old geezers to have sexual relations with adolescents?" Kaya nga hindi na pina-practice ngayon kasi na-realize ng mga Greeks na mali.

Hindi. Nalaos lang yung practice. Kahit sa post Greek Rome at Alexandria meron pa rin e, until that civilization died when Byzantine were conquered by Muslims then Rome dissolved and became pre dominantly Christian. Nobody stood up and took notice lol. Napalitan lang ng ibang practice like Male's taking pre adolescent or adolescent wives in the Muslim setting.

True. Saan ko ba sinabi sa thread na ito na walang nagagawang mabuti ang mga bading? I'm a big Queen & Judas Priest fan, for chrissakes.

LOL saan ko sinabi sa thread na ito na sinabi mo wala sila ginawang mabuti? Masyado ka paranoid.  :lol:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 07:58:32 AM by Bolt Thrower »

Offline Santo Muerte

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #396 on: May 12, 2013, 02:33:35 AM »
E deviation din naman lahat yan sa "procreation"! LOL di naman dapat penis sa puwet. Di naman yan mag aasure ng procreation. Pag unnatural sexual act ng straight ok lang, pero pag homo sex deviation na. hahaha double standard?
But it's still heterosexual sex. Saan ang deviation dun?

What is this inherent design you are talking about? Di mo ba alam na ang homosexuality gives more survival chances for the straights? Kung nature lang paguusapan, positive variation ang homosexuality. Species altruism. 
If you consider the altruism as not being able to produce any offspring, then should the same thing be said about zoophiliacs & yung may mga object sexuality? Since both of those are considered sexual deviancies, do you agree then that homosexuality is also a sexual deviation?

Probably. Case-to-case basis lang siguro. Besides, there is still a world of difference between just fantasizing & acting out your fantasies. Sino ba sa atin ang hindi nagpantasya kahit minsan sa buhay nila?

What relevance? Sabi mo sila Kinsey di mapagkakatiwalaan because of their views on sex that we consider taboo. E lahat naman ng tao may positive view to what we consider taboo. What makes them different? Kung sound naman ang science bakit hindi yun ang bigyan ng importansya kahit marami pang asawa ang tao?
LOL it's really funny how science that you agree with is OK, but easily dismiss the science you don't agree with. Sino ngayon sa atin ang may double standard?

Syempre iba view nila sa sex dahil mas marami sila alam doon kaysa sa karaniwang tao na maraming alam na taboo. Sex researchers sila.

Katulad mo na may deviant sexual fantasy, meron din sila. But that doesn't affect the science or the coherence of their thought.   
And these "deviant sexual fantasies" of theirs will never make their research/studies biased towards it, right? Not even the slightest? Wow, that would be unethical. I mean, they're scientists, right? Scientists should always be objective, right?

Dabbled? hahaha he observed women having orgasm and studied female multiple orgasms. While Mr. G. Spot sure had an impact, Kinsey surely didn't dabble.
Still, he was not an authority nor a leading expert. Siyempre kasama yan sa trabaho niya sexual researcher siya e.

So, you think pederasty/pedophilia is alright?
No. I'm conditioned to view it negatively because of how i grew up and the society that surrounds me. But I'm not discounting the fact that it would be alright with other people especially with other cultures.
Let me get this straight, you think that pederasty/pedophilia is not right because you were conditioned to view it negatively & not because it's just plain wrong & immoral? This speaks A LOT about your beliefs & value system.

Hindi. Nalaos lang yung practice. Kahit sa post Greek Rome at Alexandria meron pa rin e, until that civilization died when Byzantine were conquered by Muslims then Rome dissolved and became pre dominantly Christian. Nobody stood up and took notice lol. Napalitan lang ng ibang practice like Male's taking pre adolescent or adolescent wives in the Muslim setting.
Bakit hindi nila binalik ulit considering na ilang centuries na naging parte ng "culture" nila yun? Bakit yung ilang aspects ng culture nila ginagawa pa rin hanggang ngayon pero ang pederasty hindi na? Oh yeah that's right, they found it appalling so they enacted age of consent laws.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 02:45:24 AM by Santo Muerte »

Offline Bolt Thrower

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #397 on: May 12, 2013, 08:44:33 AM »
But it's still heterosexual sex. Saan ang deviation dun?

Sabi mo against "the intended design of nature" (whatever that is), so M-F anal sex is not an intended design kasi penis vagina dapat. Im just following your logic.

If you consider the altruism as not being able to produce any offspring, then should the same thing be said about zoophiliacs & yung may mga object sexuality?
Since both of those are considered sexual deviancies, do you agree then that homosexuality is also a sexual deviation?

Altruism is giving way to the more able part of the population to reproduce instead of them. Altruism is not being able to provide any offspring. 
As far as the facts known to us, iba ang psychopathology ng zoophiliacs at may object sexuality (paraphiliacs).  Homosexuals can function well, adapt and adjust in society same as the straights. Zoophiliacs and people with object sexuality are usually diagnosed that they can't. Their sexual behavior debilitates their social functioning.

So standpoint palang ng psychopathology, hindi naman deviance ang homosexuality.

Probably. Case-to-case basis lang siguro. Besides, there is still a world of difference between just fantasizing & acting out your fantasies. Sino ba sa atin ang hindi nagpantasya kahit minsan sa buhay nila?

Yun nga sinasabi ko. Kahit may pantasya ibang tao, dapat objective tayo sa mga views nila. Trust and verify. You fantasize about incest and office massacre, I dont take that against you. KUng ano sabihin mo dito dapat hindi bahiran ng ad hominem. Yun ang point. And we should extend that same objectivity with Kinsey and co. Di dahil may positive view sila sa isang taboo na bagay, mali na sila agad.

LOL it's really funny how science that you agree with is OK, but easily dismiss the science you don't agree with. Sino ngayon sa atin ang may double standard?
And these "deviant sexual fantasies" of theirs will never make their research/studies biased towards it, right? Not even the slightest? Wow, that would be unethical. I mean, they're scientists, right? Scientists should always be objective, right?

Ano double standard diyan? Ano dinismiss ko? LOL Sobrang objective na nga ang sinabi kasi kahit may iba pa siya views sa akin, ang sabi ko ang mahalaga ay sound science. You mentioned bias. That is true. There will always be bias. Kaya nga may scientific consensus at peer review. Whatever Kinsey finds out, that doesn't stay with Kinsey. He has to always submit to scientific peer review. Kaya nga may mga instances na kinorrect yung samples niya ng harvard o ng sweden.

Peer reviews maintain the objectivity.

Let me get this straight, you think that pederasty/pedophilia is not right because you were conditioned to view it negatively & not because it's just plain wrong & immoral? This speaks A LOT about your beliefs & value system.

E kung tama at maganda sa kanila yun? Ano magagawa natin? What is wrong and immoral is just a point of view and arbitrary.

I don't agree with pedophilia because i think children should have the time to play and experience childhood. Pero si mohammad and his society would think that consummating marriage with a 9 year old kid is right as well. Mali sa akin. Tama sa kanila. Sinong tama? Sinong mali? Sino may moral ascendancy to impose to another?

If he rapes my kid, di tama sa akin and he will answer to my society's laws. If I marry one of their kids, ok sa kanila, at legal ang kasal. Welcome to planet earth. 

Bakit hindi nila binalik ulit considering na ilang centuries na naging parte ng "culture" nila yun? Bakit yung ilang aspects ng culture nila ginagawa pa rin hanggang ngayon pero ang pederasty hindi na? Oh yeah that's right, they found it appalling so they enacted age of consent laws.

Or they just succumbed to the cultural hegemony of the age. Nagiba lang yung arbitrary point of view nila sa morality as a society. Kung naiba yung victors ng history, iba din magiging morality natin ngayon. Not because somebody thinks it is not right, may nanalo lang at may na conquer na mas nakakarami.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 11:00:59 AM by Bolt Thrower »

Offline Santo Muerte

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #398 on: May 13, 2013, 05:40:47 PM »
Homosexuals can function well, adapt and adjust in society same as the straights. Zoophiliacs and people with object sexuality are usually diagnosed that they can't. Their sexual behavior debilitates their social functioning.
Nope, zoophiles are also like normal people & are also well-adjusted to society. Zoophilia is more common than you think & they also compare themselves & their struggles to that of the gay movement. Just like gays, zoophiles think that having sex with animals is "normal" & whoever says otherwise is an ignorant, discriminating bigot. Kaya nga yung mga zoophile groups gustong i-overturn ang sodomy laws sa ibang states kasi kasama dun ang pakikipagsex sa hayop. Just use your Google-fu para maghanap ng mga popular na bestiality/zoophilia sites kung gusto mo ng add'l info.

So again, kung ang altruism ng homosexuality ay ang hindi pagkakaroon ng anak, can the same be said with zoophilia? Kung oo, does it also mean that homosexuality, like zoophilia, is also sexual deviancy resulting in an altruism?

Ano double standard diyan? Ano dinismiss ko? LOL Sobrang objective na nga ang sinabi kasi kahit may iba pa siya views sa akin, ang sabi ko ang mahalaga ay sound science.
Remember this little exchange?
Kung binasa mo yung link mo na sinasabi ng ex president ng APA na homosexuals can change. Lagi niya sinasabi "homosexual lifestyle". Yun ang binabago niya. Outside behavior lang. Wala siyang sinabi na puwede maging straight ang isang homosexual.
Hindi ba if you're no longer living the homosexual lifestyle, ibig sabihin nun hindi ka na bading? You complicate even the simplest of statements. Ayaw mo kay Dr. Nicholas Cummings? How about Dr. Robert Spitzer? He's another guy involved with declassifying homosexuality from the DSM & he also says that homosexuality can be cured. Look up PFOX. The only people who balk at the notion of homosexuals being cured are the LGBT groups themselves (uh, including you na rin).
Ganun din e. Lifestyle lang iniiba nila. Wala naman sila sinabi na completely straight na or "cured" yung mga patients nila.
Tapos ikaw pa itong nagsabi na:
Tsk-tsk. Kung hindi double standard ang tawag mo diyan, ewan ko kung ano.

You mentioned bias. That is true. There will always be bias. Kaya nga may scientific consensus at peer review. Whatever Kinsey finds out, that doesn't stay with Kinsey. He has to always submit to scientific peer review. Kaya nga may mga instances na kinorrect yung samples niya ng harvard o ng sweden.

Peer reviews maintain the objectivity.
Sure there's scientific review, pero motivation pa lang ng research questionable na. Paano kung yung magrereview ng research niya karamihan e katulad niya ring mga closet pederasts/pedophiles?

E kung tama at maganda sa kanila yun? Ano magagawa natin? What is wrong and immoral is just a point of view and arbitrary.

I don't agree with pedophilia because i think children should have the time to play and experience childhood. Pero si mohammad and his society would think that consummating marriage with a 9 year old kid is right as well. Mali sa akin. Tama sa kanila. Sinong tama? Sinong mali? Sino may moral ascendancy to impose to another?
LOL parang sinabi mo ring ayaw mo sa slavery kasi hindi ito kasing cost-effective ng paggamit ng harvesting machines sa pag-ani, at hindi sa dahilang dapat lahat ng tao ay malaya. Do you get what I'm saying here?

Kung naiba yung victors ng history, iba din magiging morality natin ngayon. Not because somebody thinks it is not right, may nanalo lang at may na conquer na mas nakakarami.
What if you were living in ancient times & talamak ang pagkakaroon ng mga boylet na menor de edad. Alam mong mali kasi nga wala pang sariling isip ang mga bata at sinasamantala lang sila ng matatanda, would you make a stand to start reforms? Somehow I doubt that. Akala ko pa man din progressive ka.

Offline Bolt Thrower

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #399 on: May 13, 2013, 10:14:14 PM »
Nope, zoophiles are also like normal people & are also well-adjusted to society. Zoophilia is more common than you think & they also compare themselves & their struggles to that of the gay movement. Just like gays, zoophiles think that having sex with animals is "normal" & whoever says otherwise is an ignorant, discriminating bigot. Kaya nga yung mga zoophile groups gustong i-overturn ang sodomy laws sa ibang states kasi kasama dun ang pakikipagsex sa hayop. Just use your Google-fu para maghanap ng mga popular na bestiality/zoophilia sites kung gusto mo ng add'l info.

Iba nga psychopathology ng zoophilia. Go use your google fu to find a reference na pareho ang pathology ng homosexuality sa zoophilia. Wala.

So to compare it with homosexuality is comparing apples and oranges. Flawed na yung comparison mo from the start. Zoophilia is episodal, triggered and a pure sexual behavior. Homosexuality has pre natal causes, has lifelong behavioral and biological implications.

So again, kung ang altruism ng homosexuality ay ang hindi pagkakaroon ng anak, can the same be said with zoophilia?

Lol di nga ganyan ang definition ng altruism. Di lang perkot wala anak altruism na. So, no. Again apples ang oranges.

Kung oo, does it also mean that homosexuality, like zoophilia, is also sexual deviancy resulting in an altruism?

No. Homosexuality is unlike zoophilia. If you want, you can find literature or reference that scientifically says that homosexuality is an abnormality or a sexual deviancy. Baka naman kasi it's all in your mind yung ginigiit mo na deviancy ang homosexuality. An unsubstatiated belief.

Remember this little exchange?Hindi ba if you're no longer living the homosexual lifestyle, ibig sabihin nun hindi ka na bading? You complicate even the simplest of statements. Ayaw mo kay Dr. Nicholas Cummings? How about Dr. Robert Spitzer? He's another guy involved with declassifying homosexuality from the DSM & he also says that homosexuality can be cured. Look up PFOX. The only people who balk at the notion of homosexuals being cured are the LGBT groups themselves (uh, including you na rin).

Ganun din e. Lifestyle lang iniiba nila. Wala naman sila sinabi na completely straight na or "cured" yung mga patients nila.

Tapos ikaw pa itong nagsabi na:Tsk-tsk. Kung hindi double standard ang tawag mo diyan, ewan ko kung ano.

Objective lang. Reference what they say against the available evidence. Hindi double standard yun. Ano magagawa ko kung pabor yung syensya at ebidensya sa mga lgbt kesa sa mga ex-gay movement? Di naman talaga nila nagawa gawing straight yung tao. Iniba lang nila lifestyle. Lol

Sure there's scientific review, pero motivation pa lang ng research questionable na. Paano kung yung magrereview ng research niya karamihan e katulad niya ring mga closet pederasts/pedophiles?

Kaya nga may peer review. Global yun. Hindi naman lahat ng scientist sa mundo parepareho. Be realistic. They rely on empirical data. Not fetishes of fantasies. If you don't trust the people who started the research, yung results nun would have to stand global and massive scrutiny and inquiry.

Decades on, pasok sa scientific consensus ang ginawa nila kinsey based on the years of peer review.

LOL parang sinabi mo ring ayaw mo sa slavery kasi hindi ito kasing cost-effective ng paggamit ng harvesting machines sa pag-ani, at hindi sa dahilang dapat lahat ng tao ay malaya. Do you get what I'm saying here?

What im saying is people have different cultures and point of views. What's wrong with stepping back and viewing their culture and morality in an objective way---without youur biases or what you belive getting in the way?

Totoo naman na arbitrary ang morality. Di naman tayo naive.

What if you were living in ancient times & talamak ang pagkakaroon ng mga boylet na menor de edad. Alam mong mali kasi nga wala pang sariling isip ang mga bata at sinasamantala lang sila ng matatanda, would you make a stand to start reforms? Somehow I doubt that. Akala ko pa man din progressive ka.

I doubt it too. I will be born in that greek society where pederasty is already viewed as progressive and to aspire for. Now, if i was born as a non conformist to that society and id disagree with the practices of the scholars and elders, it wouldnt be a reform. It would be a regress like what the persians and the pre macedonians wanted to do to greek society.

The morality will be arbitrary pa rin. You cant judge their morality with the morality we have now. Malayo ang deperensya sa point of view palang.