hulika

Author Topic: Question about george l's cables and lava cables.  (Read 32887 times)

luvyoulen

Offline cayle

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Question about george l's cables and lava cables.
« Reply #201 on: June 25, 2010, 08:56:37 PM »
lava cable use canare gs-6 hehe
http://www.betterguitar.com/equipment/other_gear/lava_cables/lava_cables_15_foot.html

You can order other cable brands from Lava cable as well.

They have canare and la grange din.

http://www.lavacable.com/canare.html

Offline AnodBiomech

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #202 on: June 25, 2010, 09:18:37 PM »
ganda lalo siguro Lava kung naka gold connectors :)

luvyoulen

« Reply #203 on: June 26, 2010, 02:24:00 PM »
ok pala ang canare gs-6 cable

Offline arkeetar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #204 on: June 26, 2010, 02:24:48 PM »
ok pala ang canare gs-6 cable

troll ka ba?  :evil:

luvyoulen

« Reply #205 on: June 26, 2010, 02:40:40 PM »
ok ang canare gs-6 mura pa

Offline Van*

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #206 on: June 26, 2010, 02:59:10 PM »
What you own, owns you.

Offline turiguiliano

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #207 on: June 27, 2010, 07:04:16 AM »
lulz
US Toll Free: 650.488.7901
Globe:0927.858.1635
Smart:0949.190.0200 Sun:0932.748.6705 Bogner Amplification - CMATMODS - F-BASS - Jet City Amplification - Lava Cables - Paul Cochrane Audio - Pedal Train - Weber Speakers - Wilson Effects - XOTIC Effects

Offline maxi_musikero

• Philmusicus Addictus
PEDAL PEDDLER-Official Dealer of Malekko & Catalinbread Pedals
http://www.facebook.com/pedalpeddlers

Offline turiguiliano

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #209 on: June 27, 2010, 10:22:21 AM »
troll ka ba?  :evil:

He's actually a client of PJC Music. And supposedly Epic Tone. But he never got back to me with his cable orders which arrived already.
Smart:0949.190.0200 Sun:0932.748.6705 Bogner Amplification - CMATMODS - F-BASS - Jet City Amplification - Lava Cables - Paul Cochrane Audio - Pedal Train - Weber Speakers - Wilson Effects - XOTIC Effects

Offline arkeetar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #210 on: June 27, 2010, 10:54:58 AM »
He's actually a client of PJC Music. And supposedly Epic Tone. But he never got back to me with his cable orders which arrived already.

tsk tsk...

luvyoulen

« Reply #211 on: June 27, 2010, 11:26:12 AM »
huh?sir d naman ako ang order sau ah kung at that time kung meron kau stock kuha ako wla naman hindi ko sinabi order ako..

Offline Al_Librero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #212 on: June 27, 2010, 12:33:23 PM »
pero ang importante panalo talaga yung canare gs-6 ano?  :lol:
Trashcan of Thoughts - http://www.allibrero.com

Offline turiguiliano

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #213 on: June 27, 2010, 07:02:11 PM »
huh?sir d naman ako ang order sau ah kung at that time kung meron kau stock kuha ako wla naman hindi ko sinabi order ako..

You have PM.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 10:33:44 PM by turiguiliano »

Offline cumbersome

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #214 on: June 28, 2010, 10:04:06 PM »
Now that's what I'm talking about!
Joel Alagao gives a thumbs up to Klotz La Grange too.

For the price, the Klotz is hard to beat. Just make sure you use the shortest length possible, to minimize the loss of treble and upper range detail. But if you're running 8, 9 or more stomps without a true-bypass strip, Klotz La Grange will noticeably eat your brightness. But if you can live with that, Klotz + Chinese Neutriks are some of better instrument cables out there, with change to spare. Klotz is thick though, so consider that the spacing between pedals will be affected.

I'm currently in the process of changing all the patch cables in my main board to Lava. Tried them on my mini-board (7 stomps crammed into a PT-mini), and the results were impressive. Virtually no tone loss (at least to my ears hehe).

Offline burnsbhm

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #215 on: June 28, 2010, 10:30:54 PM »
For the price, the Klotz is hard to beat. Just make sure you use the shortest length possible, to minimize the loss of treble and upper range detail. But if you're running 8, 9 or more stomps without a true-bypass strip, Klotz La Grange will noticeably eat your brightness. But if you can live with that, Klotz + Chinese Neutriks are some of better instrument cables out there, with change to spare. Klotz is thick though, so consider that the spacing between pedals will be affected.

I'm currently in the process of changing all the patch cables in my main board to Lava. Tried them on my mini-board (7 stomps crammed into a PT-mini), and the results were impressive. Virtually no tone loss (at least to my ears hehe).

I will use the La Grange as patch cables for my tonelab. It is connected this way : Guitar - wireless system - treble booster - Wah - distortion booster - tonelab - DI. I reckon since laging matalim magpatunog ang mga wireless, I would use those lagrange to lessen the treble a bit.

Ngayon, I will start saving for my analog rig, dun ko na pag-iipunan ang mga mediyo mas mataas na cables. Target ko 1 to 2 years.
RJ LP Std.,Jackson DK2,Burns Brian May,Fender MIM Strat,Valencia EClassical,Nady UHF4,EHX Screaming Bird,Vox V847,Vox V830,Vox Tonelab SE,Vox Pathfinder 15R/Visual Sound J&H,Ibanez TS9 OD,MXR Analog Chorus, Boss BF2,Boss DD2,Line 6 Echo Park

Offline fingertapper1

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #216 on: March 30, 2013, 04:54:58 PM »
hi sorry to be bringing this up again but where could i buy these cables aside from klotz from audiophile and lava from epictone? sorry just got back from the grave of 5 years rare guitar activity and 2 years of not playing at all.

can someone direct me to where i could buy and try out stuff... mogami, george ls, etc...

Offline freemansj

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #217 on: March 30, 2013, 07:50:22 PM »
hi sorry to be bringing this up again but where could i buy these cables aside from klotz from audiophile and lava from epictone? sorry just got back from the grave of 5 years rare guitar activity and 2 years of not playing at all.

can someone direct me to where i could buy and try out stuff... mogami, george ls, etc...

Audiophile now has stocks of Lava cables.   :)

Offline orangedreg_2

• Veteran Member
« Reply #218 on: August 30, 2013, 03:25:40 AM »
Audiophile now has stocks of Lava cables.   :)

yep, visited MOA branch of audiophile.. asked for if they have clear connect.. the response of the sales person was "never heard"....
gear:
Standard standfan (all stock)
Nokia 3210 (modified blue backlight) Monoblock chair (all stock) Kyowa oventoaster Meque DVD Player (all original)

Offline cayle

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #219 on: August 30, 2013, 09:41:57 AM »
yep, visited MOA branch of audiophile.. asked for if they have clear connect.. the response of the sales person was "never heard"....

I emailed Lava cables before, they said that Audiophile is not listed as an authorized dealer. Rattler Audio ang authorized dealer natin dito sa Pinas.

Offline Al_Librero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #220 on: August 30, 2013, 10:03:30 AM »
Baka consignment deal.
Trashcan of Thoughts - http://www.allibrero.com

Offline aHeartThatNeverFade

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #221 on: August 30, 2013, 11:20:42 AM »
Meron sa MOA pero ang nakita ko SOAR.
For He satisfies my longing soul and fills my hungry soul with goodness. -Psalms 107:9

Offline orangedreg_2

• Veteran Member
« Reply #222 on: August 31, 2013, 12:56:10 AM »
I emailed Lava cables before, they said that Audiophile is not listed as an authorized dealer. Rattler Audio ang authorized dealer natin dito sa Pinas.

hmmm interesting....
gear:
Standard standfan (all stock)
Nokia 3210 (modified blue backlight) Monoblock chair (all stock) Kyowa oventoaster Meque DVD Player (all original)