hulika

Author Topic: Chapter II is done!  (Read 25889 times)

Offline fretboard_cowboy

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Chapter II is done!
« Reply #200 on: July 05, 2006, 08:19:21 AM »
Quote from: Al_Librero

The problem with you guys is that you expect the rest of us to adjust to your attitudes, and then fault us (i.e. pity) if we fail to do so. Never mind seniority. Let's talk about the active majority. Matuto muna kayo makibagay bago ilabas ang angas. That applies to just about any forum. If you can't do that, then maybe it's time to evaluate your being a regular poster in this forum. Call it politics and whatnot. I call it forum culture and that's just the way it is. You want to try changing that? Work your way up on the respect thing first.

SAPUL NA SAPUL SIR!!! exactamento!
pwede ko po ba gawing sig to?
 :D

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
Chapter II is done!
« Reply #201 on: July 05, 2006, 08:54:21 AM »
Quote from: skunkyfunk
Quote from: PRSMan
qbert = skunky = oas

simple...  :lol:

Pag nagpa-picture kaming tatlo, ano makukuha ko sa iyo?  :lol:

Dodjie... serious question:  Friends kayo ni oas w/ Qbert? Or at least know him personally?

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
Chapter II is done!
« Reply #202 on: July 05, 2006, 09:13:08 AM »
Oas - do you play basketball?  join ka sa basket namin mamaya sa Makati Stock Exchange.  para naman ma-meet naman ng forumites yung alter ego mo, the "good Alex"... para naman ma-appreciate nila yung sinasabi ni skunky.  ;-)

Offline Unior

• Board Moderator
Chapter II is done!
« Reply #203 on: July 05, 2006, 09:32:33 AM »
Quote from: Al_Librero
re: al vs. oas

i don't know, man... i think it's a bit lame. i write the truth, which every reader has agreed with so far.

yup... i agree it's a bit lame.... i was actually referring my 2nd point to that lemonade guy... nakakagulat kasi yung bigla shang sisingit out of nowhere then telling "shook hands"??? i don't have anything against the intention, the intention is actually good.... but the means, pare mejo sablay.... he myt want to catch up first... dba?

ah... you may have missed one of my sigs.
yup.... i think i missed this one... :oops:

I really post the price to make people like you who do nothing but insult others feel bad.

don't you think you also insult others through this means? i mean apart from al, or whoever you are referring to....

Just to prove to you na nasa baba ka ng signal chain.

and you on top i guess??? have it ever occured to you that you're also degrading other readers?? bakit kasi kailangan talagang ipagyabang???
Artists for Artists.

Offline skunkyfunk

• Philmusicus Addictus
Chapter II is done!
« Reply #204 on: July 05, 2006, 11:01:39 AM »
Quote from: deltaslim
qbert = skunky = oas

Dodjie... serious question:  Friends kayo ni oas w/ Qbert? Or at least know him personally?

Di ko kilala si qbert.  OTOH, Alex is just a tone friend, no more no less.  Mas maganda nga sana kung close friends kami para may mahuhuthutan ako, laolo nang magkaka-baby na ako. :D

Anyway, I know there are some tensions among forum members, even outside the forum.  But hey, oas might be a great basketball teammate?  Or Mascot?  :D

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
Chapter II is done!
« Reply #205 on: July 05, 2006, 11:16:18 AM »
Quote from: deltaslim
qbert = skunky = oas

Di ko kilala si qbert.  OTOH, Alex is just a tone friend, no more no less.  Mas maganda nga sana kung close friends kami para may mahuhuthutan ako, laolo nang magkaka-baby na ako. :D

Anyway, I know there are some tensions among forum members, even outside the forum.  But hey, oas might be a great basketball teammate?  Or Mascot?  :D

Ah, ok... The way you phrased your statement kasi it seemed as if kilala mo si qbert.  

Magiging ama ka na? If so, congrats man.  Enjoy it!  Pero sama ka rin muna sa basketball mamaya kung gusto mo. Bring a friend, any friend... kahit "tone friend" :-)

I'm a firm believer that meeting someone face-to-face breaks down barriers and creates bridges of understanding and compassion... unless and until it's burned down by one of you!  ;-)  LOL!

Offline markflo

Chapter II is done!
« Reply #206 on: July 05, 2006, 11:33:27 AM »
Why not make my own chronicles, Al?  How about Qbert?  Or even titser_marco or PRSMan if you want.

Uy... ano naman ang nahirit ko?

Examples lang hehehe. I remember the "fcuk" face-off you had with "Tita Marco" before...

uhh...no...actually, that was me...

markflo<----guilty...haha
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. - Abraham Lincoln

Offline nathanmanansala

• Philmusicus Addictus
Chapter II is done!
« Reply #207 on: July 05, 2006, 11:34:39 AM »
this thread is just about as good a read as chapters 1 and 2 :mrgreen:

Offline thortured

• Veteran Member
few
« Reply #208 on: July 05, 2006, 06:47:30 PM »
same feather goes together.....

ai!!!! sistah.....( la lang) corny :wink:

Offline QBERT (BERT QUITEVEZ)

Chapter II is done!
« Reply #209 on: July 06, 2006, 10:41:06 AM »
(deleted)
IT'S NOT THE NUMBER OF STRINGS YOU PUT IN THE MUSIC BUT IT'S THE MUSIC YOU PUT INTO THOSE NUMBER OF STRINGS! (YNGWIE J. MALMSTEEN)

Offline QBERT (BERT QUITEVEZ)

Chapter II is done!
« Reply #210 on: July 06, 2006, 10:42:30 AM »
(deleted)
IT'S NOT THE NUMBER OF STRINGS YOU PUT IN THE MUSIC BUT IT'S THE MUSIC YOU PUT INTO THOSE NUMBER OF STRINGS! (YNGWIE J. MALMSTEEN)

Offline stratman1

• Philmusicus Addictus
Chapter II is done!
« Reply #211 on: July 06, 2006, 10:46:48 AM »
Hhmm... deleted??? :?:

Offline zasam_4

• Philmusicus Addictus
Chapter II is done!
« Reply #212 on: July 06, 2006, 10:50:40 AM »
ano kaya yung binura? lemons?

Offline zasam_4

• Philmusicus Addictus
Chapter II is done!
« Reply #213 on: July 06, 2006, 10:51:51 AM »
http://talk.philmusic.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=17688&start=120

dito din e.. ano kaya pinagsasabi ni QBERT  :lol:

Offline superoxy

• Forum Fanatic
Chapter II is done!
« Reply #214 on: July 06, 2006, 10:55:56 AM »
sya mismo nag-delete?
\\\\\\\"I am afraid of people who are boring, but require too much attention to ignore. \\\\\\\" - Jamie Hyneman

Offline Unior

• Board Moderator
Chapter II is done!
« Reply #215 on: July 06, 2006, 11:01:48 AM »
oo nga eh.... nde ba multiple post na yan kasi magkapareho ng laman
"(deleted)"  :lol:  :lol:
Artists for Artists.

Offline superoxy

• Forum Fanatic
Chapter II is done!
« Reply #216 on: July 06, 2006, 11:41:06 AM »
tinanggal nya yung mga pwedeng pang-"Chronicle" posts nya :roll:
\\\\\\\"I am afraid of people who are boring, but require too much attention to ignore. \\\\\\\" - Jamie Hyneman

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
Chapter II is done!
« Reply #217 on: July 06, 2006, 12:04:06 PM »

BTW, Alex is not the best guitarplayer in the world.  But does that automatically discredit his claims?  Pag ang basurero ba sinabing may binili siyang diamante, di mo kaagad papaniwalaan?  

Wat dis ? Sarcasm at it's finest ? :D :D :D
Doghouse Recording Studio: http://doghousestudio.webs.com
Cel: 09282843633

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
Chapter II is done!
« Reply #218 on: July 06, 2006, 12:12:48 PM »
Quote from: oasgomez
CHAPTER 3: My perspective

This argument with Al began when he did not like my post of my experience with Jun Castro.  And I did qualify at that point that even though Jun is trying to make a living, he does NOT have to BOLA people.  Unfortunately Al, you are not on my level – by circumstance and not by your choice of course -- and you will never understand whatever I say because you are biased against me despite the fact that I can prove to you what I say. <snip>  

Actually, I say Amen to most of what you said. Talagang it's stick to where you sound good, and what the rest of us mere mortals can afford.

You really know your wares Alex, at least the hardware part and I think your passion for collecting stuff is something that we can all respect.

Maybe it's just the way you say things. Ako din, guilty of that at times, but maybe, just maybe, we can all hit the "reset" button on this matter and do things differently this time. It's dragged far longer than it should anyway.

Respect begets respect. Well...most of the time anyway or "ideally" :D. When we "all" have it, no chronicles about nobody need be written.

My 2c take.

Offline Al_Librero

• Philmusicus Addictus
Chapter II is done!
« Reply #219 on: July 06, 2006, 12:29:07 PM »
BAMF, do you know what makes you different from oas?

two words: comprehension skills.

you get it if and when you're looking at the same object, albeit from a different perspective from the rest of us.

Unfortunately Al, you are not on my level – by circumstance and not by your choice of course -- and you will never understand whatever I say because you are biased against me despite the fact that I can prove to you what I say.

I agree in more ways than you realize. On a materialistic level, you have me outclassed tenfold. With everything else, I'm either much higher or much lower than you. Well, usually much higher. But never equal. Besides, I wouldn't WANT to be on your level with any aspect of your life. Now, how's that for "angas?" Don't worry, wala akong nilagay na ganyan sa chronicles.

But you know, the least you can do for us is give us a glimpse of that good side of yours which people like dodjie, lito and yjmcowboy have been plugging like for the longest time now. The longer this drags, the less people are going to believe them. Or maybe you don't care about that, either? If that's the case, so much for being Christian-like.
Trashcan of Thoughts - http://www.allibrero.com

Offline Kulas

Chapter II is done!
« Reply #220 on: July 06, 2006, 12:41:18 PM »
ako i've met alex in person and i got to talk with him din. and i can say na talagang ibang-iba shang tao in person, makikita mo talaga na passion nya eh yung gear and tone more than playing. kaya sa mga jam eh talagang papakinggan nya lang kayo. ewan ko lang talaga kung bakit iba na pag sa forums, hehe.

so my suggestion, para matapos na etong lahat...

tone party!!!

i suggest that we all get to meet alex, (sige kahit si qbert pwede rin, hehe) mag-set tayo ng venue na pwede natin ma-test yung amps nya and other gear, may jamming pa, may food pa, san ka pa? hehe. parang ganyan yung ginawa namin dati nung tinest namin yung diezel kila arie eh, we got to meet alex, talk to him about gear and stuff, we got to jam with our stuff on his stuff, we also got to use his guitars, etc. etc. but the best part is, we got to to try ate nen's famous empanadas and cream puffs, hehe. wala enjoy enjoy lang, kwentuhan, share tips, a/b gear, chibog chibog chibog! hehe

ngayon ewan ko lang kung mag-away away pa tayo sa ganong setting, hehe. ano guys? let's give it a shot?

Offline Al_Librero

• Philmusicus Addictus
Chapter II is done!
« Reply #221 on: July 06, 2006, 12:47:25 PM »
ako i've met alex in person and i got to talk with him din. and i can say na talagang ibang-iba shang tao in person, makikita mo talaga na passion nya eh yung gear and tone more than playing. kaya sa mga jam eh talagang papakinggan nya lang kayo. ewan ko lang talaga kung bakit iba na pag sa forums, hehe.

there it is again. that's WEEEEIIIIRRRD.
Trashcan of Thoughts - http://www.allibrero.com

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
Chapter II is done!
« Reply #222 on: July 06, 2006, 01:22:06 PM »
I can understand it. It's kinda like some sort of sonic voyeurism :D .

Parang di ba si Jimmy Swaggart was caught with that ? He'd hire a hooker, put her in the backseat of his car, drive around and look for guys who'd have sex with the prostitute while he watches from the rear view mirror ?

Okay, it's only bad because he's a preacher (IMHO) but personally, ako...sige lang trip nya yun e.

Yun lang again. When we all have mutual respect for one another...well...we all know what follows :D

Di ba parang 7 habits ni Covey ? Seek first to understand, then be understood. Uy...Prayer of St. Francis din yun ah :D.

Offline kid_moll

• Forum Fanatic
Chapter II is done!
« Reply #223 on: July 06, 2006, 01:34:51 PM »
Sir, Al.

pa send naman po ng Chaper 1, 2, and draft of Chaper 3, 4 and 5.

kidong_moll@yahoo.com

Salamat!

:D

Offline thortured

• Veteran Member
smiley
« Reply #224 on: July 06, 2006, 08:59:08 PM »
:D  :)  :(  :o  :shock:  :?  8)  :lol:  :x  :P  :oops:  :cry:  :evil:  :twisted:  :roll:  :wink:  :mrgreen:  =D>  :biggrin:  \:D/  8-[

sticky forum