hulika

Author Topic: Philmusic Car Club *merged* (with Driving 101)  (Read 894743 times)

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Philmusic Car Club *merged* (with Driving 101)
« Reply #2875 on: October 12, 2016, 07:24:02 PM »
DoTr wants city buses off EDSA to give way to bus rapid transit system

MANILA - The Department of Transportation (DoTr) wants city buses off major roads to give way to new ones that will comply with the specifications of the proposed bus rapid transit (BRT) system, department officials said Wednesday.
The BRT that is part of the DoTr's proposed projects to ease congestion in the metro was described by the department as "a high quality, bus-based system that has the quality of rail."
Boarding and alighting from BRT buses is faster compared to usual city buses as the new vehicles are equipped with an automatic fare collection system, transport officials said.

http://news.abs-cbn.com/news/10/12/16/dotr-wants-city-buses-off-edsa-to-give-way-to-bus-rapid-transit-system
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #2876 on: October 13, 2016, 09:48:20 AM »
DoTr wants city buses off EDSA to give way to bus rapid transit system

MANILA - The Department of Transportation (DoTr) wants city buses off major roads to give way to new ones that will comply with the specifications of the proposed bus rapid transit (BRT) system, department officials said Wednesday.
The BRT that is part of the DoTr's proposed projects to ease congestion in the metro was described by the department as "a high quality, bus-based system that has the quality of rail."
Boarding and alighting from BRT buses is faster compared to usual city buses as the new vehicles are equipped with an automatic fare collection system, transport officials said.

http://news.abs-cbn.com/news/10/12/16/dotr-wants-city-buses-off-edsa-to-give-way-to-bus-rapid-transit-system
this would be a pretty good solution, pero dapat marami nang routes yung BRT buses.
hahaha ako binibiyak ko muna yung wetpaks para makita kung may yellow thingy hahahaha

Offline Igor

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2877 on: October 14, 2016, 08:48:59 AM »

Mga Sir Ok Ba ang Nissan B12, Boxtype..
  Musta yung Availability ng Parts?
Shot na!!!

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2878 on: October 17, 2016, 02:52:27 PM »
MMDA extends ‘no-window’ number coding scheme to 8 p.m.

The Metro Manila Council has extended the no-window number coding scheme on the streets and in areas where it is being implemented.

MMDA chairman Thomas Orbos said the council unanimously approved the implementation of the traffic volume reduction scheme from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on weekdays to 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.

Orbos said the MMC also agreed to include Alabang-Zapote Road and Roxas Boulevard on the list of major highways covered by the traffic scheme.

Orbos said the new policy would be effective next week.

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/585302/news/metro/mmda-extends-no-window-number-coding-scheme-to-8-p-m

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2879 on: October 17, 2016, 06:40:54 PM »
Lawmakers eye excise-tax hike on cars to raise revenue, ease traffic

MANILA – As a revenue-generating measure and one solution to help ease traffic in major thoroughfares, the House of Representatives is studying the passage of the proposal to raise the excise tax on automobiles.

“It seems like the proposal is worth studying, we will discuss this,” Quirino Representative Dakila Cua, chairman of the ways and means committee, said in a news conference.

“The proposal to increase the excise tax on vehicles is in part a reaction to the traffic crisis.  It’s better to purchase a vehicle before it passes,” he added.

When passed, Cua said the government expects P40 billion to P50 billion additional revenue from the higher prices of brand-new vehicles.

http://www.interaksyon.com/business/133411/lawmakers-eye-excise-tax-hike-on-cars-to-raise-revenue-ease-traffic

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2880 on: October 17, 2016, 08:40:41 PM »

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2881 on: October 18, 2016, 12:43:18 PM »
5-year validity of driver’s licenses takes effect in NCR

Read more: http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/826366/5-year-validity-of-drivers-licenses-takes-effect-in-ncr#ixzz4NPP8F6A8
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2882 on: October 18, 2016, 01:34:37 PM »
I-ACT, Metro mayors to use single ticket system for traffic violations

The Inter-agency Council on Traffic (i-ACT) and the mayors of Metro Manila have agreed to come up with a unified ticketing system for traffic violations.

In a special meeting of the Metro Manila Council (MMC) and i-ACT on Monday, local chief executives committed to pass uniform ordinances on traffic violation fines and penalties.

The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA), the Land Transportation Office (LTO) and Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) also agreed to modify their rates.

"This initiative is consistent with the government’s move to establish a single traffic authority through the i-ACT, which aims to centralize and solidify traffic enforcement in Metro Manila under one chain of command," the Department of Transportation (DOTr) said in a statement.

The Transportation Department noted an i-ACT's goal is to get local government units (LGU) to eventually agree on a single ticketing system.

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/585423/news/metro/i-act-metro-mayors-to-use-single-ticket-system-for-traffic-violations

bat si pnoy di nya napatupad to o naisip to?

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #2883 on: October 18, 2016, 02:34:11 PM »
I-ACT, Metro mayors to use single ticket system for traffic violations

The Inter-agency Council on Traffic (i-ACT) and the mayors of Metro Manila have agreed to come up with a unified ticketing system for traffic violations.

In a special meeting of the Metro Manila Council (MMC) and i-ACT on Monday, local chief executives committed to pass uniform ordinances on traffic violation fines and penalties.

The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA), the Land Transportation Office (LTO) and Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) also agreed to modify their rates.

"This initiative is consistent with the government’s move to establish a single traffic authority through the i-ACT, which aims to centralize and solidify traffic enforcement in Metro Manila under one chain of command," the Department of Transportation (DOTr) said in a statement.

The Transportation Department noted an i-ACT's goal is to get local government units (LGU) to eventually agree on a single ticketing system.

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/585423/news/metro/i-act-metro-mayors-to-use-single-ticket-system-for-traffic-violations

bat si pnoy di nya napatupad to o naisip to?

kung government-owned itong mga buses na to, government employee din kaya ang magmamaneho? at pano kung may traffic violation yung driver nito?
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2884 on: October 18, 2016, 10:00:14 PM »
Metro Manila Council agrees to extend number coding until 8 PM

Read more: http://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-industry-news/metro-manila-council-agrees-to-extend-number-coding-until-8-pm.html#ixzz4NRfLPzKC
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
Follow us: @autoindustriya on Twitter | AutoIndustriya on Facebook

Offline rockophoria

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2885 on: October 19, 2016, 11:48:43 AM »
maraming mga tanong ang nasagot.. very nice!  :-D

https://www.facebook.com/CNNPhilippines/videos/1797632627143295/
imma badass!! <funky guitar rift>

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2886 on: October 19, 2016, 12:26:22 PM »
SM, LTO forge partnership for driver’s license renewals

The Land Transportation Office (LTO) and SM recently signed a memorandum of agreement to bring the renewal of driver’s licenses closer, easier and more convenient to the public at SM City North EDSA.

This partnership will also give mallgoers the opportunity to have their license processed while shopping, having fun and doing their other errands in SM Malls.

The partnership allows LTO to set up and operate Driver’s License Renewal Centers (DLRC) at selected malls such as SM City North EDSA, SM City Pampanga, SM City Manila, SM City Cebu, SM Southmall, SM Mall of Asia, SM City San Jose del Monte, SM City Davao, SM Seaside City Cebu and SM City Cabanatuan, from Mondays to Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., excluding legal holidays, special non-working days and work suspensions declared by the government.

http://thephilippinestar.ph/articles/2016-10-19/news/sm-lto-forge-partnership-for-drivers-license-renewals/171797

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2887 on: October 21, 2016, 01:30:02 PM »
Nissan completes majority purchase of Mitsubishi

From two they became three. Completing a process that began months ago, Nissan Motor Company has completed its acquisition of a 34% stake in Mitsubishi Motors.

Nissan is already allied with Renault, and with Mitsubishi becoming part of this partnership, the new triumvirate will be one of the top three automotive groups in the world by volume. Combined sales for the 2016 fiscal year are 10 million units.

As he mentioned in the telecon Nissan Philippines set up before, Nissan chairman and CEO Carlos Ghosn said both Japanese companies will collaborate on purchasing, localization, plant utilization, vehicle platforms, technology sharing, and market expansion.

http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/industry-news/nissan-completes-majority-purchase-of-mitsubishi-a00012-20161021

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2888 on: October 21, 2016, 01:51:41 PM »
‘Just what will gov’t do about traffic?’

The House transportation committee demanded Thursday that the Department of Transportation (DOTr) and the Interagency Council on Traffic (I-ACT) present concrete plans rather than offer “palliative measures” to solve the traffic mess.

At the 10th hearing on the proposed bills to solve the problem, an exasperated committee chair, Rep. Cesar Sarmiento of Catanduanes, said his committee had been the DOTr’s “enabler even to the point of spoon-feeding you.”

“As it stands, we have not seen concrete plans that will immediately solve the traffic crisis,” Sarmiento said. “Let me ask you this: Without the Traffic Crisis Act, or any special power, what are your immediate plans that have an impact on our traffic crisis? How about when we give you powers that you seem eager to have?”

He pointed out the bill would have a life of only three years, and thus the administration should have immediate plans to solve the traffic crisis.

Sarmiento wanted the DOTr to specify which priority projects would have an immediate impact in each year of implementation.

“My colleagues here have given you their wise recommendations which I hope you have considered. And we have included innovations in the traffic crisis bill which were not in your original plan,” Sarmiento said.

Read more: https://motioncars.inquirer.net/46670/just-what-will-govt-do-about-traffic#ixzz4NhDwwYsl
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

Offline rockophoria

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2889 on: October 21, 2016, 05:24:30 PM »
@mammonchipz

paps rotor ang problema nung alternator ko.. pinaayos ko sa electrician naayos pero ISANG ARAW LANG ang tinagal, kinabukasan nag "check battery" nanaman ako.. tumawag ako sa ATCO Pasay para magcanvas ng bago ang sinabi sakin eh "NARIDA" yung brand nya.. bago daw at 6k ang bigay sakin.

tanong ko paps kung alam mo yung brand na yun? mahal daw kasi ang orig nasa 50k daw (langya ganun ba kamahal yun?)

salamas!  :-D

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #2890 on: October 21, 2016, 07:29:44 PM »
@mammonchipz

paps rotor ang problema nung alternator ko.. pinaayos ko sa electrician naayos pero ISANG ARAW LANG ang tinagal, kinabukasan nag "check battery" nanaman ako.. tumawag ako sa ATCO Pasay para magcanvas ng bago ang sinabi sakin eh "NARIDA" yung brand nya.. bago daw at 6k ang bigay sakin.

tanong ko paps kung alam mo yung brand na yun? mahal daw kasi ang orig nasa 50k daw (langya ganun ba kamahal yun?)

salamas!  :-D

testify hahaha nagpalit ako ng original na alternator. 45k siningil sakin HAHAHAHA sakit iyak po.
hahaha ako binibiyak ko muna yung wetpaks para makita kung may yellow thingy hahahaha

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2891 on: October 21, 2016, 07:53:43 PM »
me naaksidente nanaman bus sa coastal rd.

Offline ME-30maniac

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2892 on: October 21, 2016, 08:02:40 PM »
me naaksidente nanaman bus sa coastal rd.

sayang naman itong SR PKB212N. out of production na ito. :lol:

on a serious note, ewan ko ba sa mga bus driver na ito. binibigyan ng pagkakataong mag-hanapbuhay, hindi pa pinaghuhusay ang trabaho.

Offline rockophoria

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2893 on: October 21, 2016, 09:55:56 PM »
testify hahaha nagpalit ako ng original na alternator. 45k siningil sakin HAHAHAHA sakit iyak po.

tongue yna paps so totoo nga na mahal talaga yun???  :roll: :roll: dayuum!

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2894 on: October 22, 2016, 01:23:22 PM »

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #2895 on: October 24, 2016, 09:57:26 AM »

buti naman. zzzzz. yung iba mejo papansin na kasi sa lakas eh. san to?

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2896 on: October 24, 2016, 01:43:15 PM »
buti naman. zzzzz. yung iba mejo papansin na kasi sa lakas eh. san to?

meycauayan bulacan.

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #2897 on: October 24, 2016, 02:11:11 PM »
tongue yna paps so totoo nga na mahal talaga yun???  :roll: :roll: dayuum!

oo paps totoong mahal yan pag casa. try mo parewind or surplus pero, kung long term use, I suggest legit na.

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2898 on: October 26, 2016, 08:08:53 PM »
The expanded UVVRP or Number Coding Scheme from 7am to 8pm shall be be implemented starting November 2, 2016, including the " NO WINDOW HOURS" on the following roads.

1. EDSA
2. C5
3. QUIRINO AVENUE
4. ARANETA AVENUE
5. C6
7. ROXAS BOULEVARD
8. TAFT AVENUE
9. SLEX
10. SHAW BOULEVARD
11. ORTIGAS AVENUE
12. MAGSAYSAY BOULEVARD
13. AURORA BOULEVARD
14. QUEZON AVENUE
15. COMMONWEALTH AVENUE
16. A. BONIFACIO AVENUE
17. RIZAL AVENUE
18. DELPAN
19. MARCOS HIGHWAY
20. MACARTHUR HIGHWAY
21. ALABANG-ZAPOTE ROAD (MUNTINLUPA)
22. SAMSON ROAD (CALOOCAN)
23. A. MABINI ST. (CALOOCAN)

Offline Shred_22

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2899 on: October 26, 2016, 11:41:10 PM »
San maganda mag pa 20k pms? And ano bang mga service kelangan ipagawa?

1k pms hanggang 15k pms regular ako sa casa ngayon plano ko sa labas na pa pms.