hulika

Author Topic: Audiophile: feedbacks  (Read 65793 times)

Offline scHism

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Audiophile: feedbacks
« Reply #275 on: January 14, 2011, 06:45:53 AM »
Just to chime in, I had previous bad experiences w/ AP Cubao, I always frequent there to check gears, but never bought one, specifically because of the sales reps not giving attention to me as a customer.  One time I went to AP Greenhills, and had a GREAT (thanks to Jonathan) time looking through the gears, the second time I went there I went home with a bass guitar and a couple of effects.  Now that is what will happen if music stores and their staff start to "KNOW" how to interact w/ customers.  

Just to answer a prev post re us not being customers unless we already bought an item.  Just FYI, big companies are now shifting to the NPS (NET PROMOTER SCORE) standard in rating their performance as a company, it measures not how many or how much was bought from you but how many of your previous customers, actual or potential are talking about your product and SERVICE to others that are not yet patrons.  They are giving greater value to potential customers.  Basic reason why they spend more for ads, than say for ex customer retention.

Hope local music stores here start recognizing the power of the "not buying now" but potential customer.  

If you want the best customer service experience in buying music gears go to TMS, great all around sales force there.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 07:55:46 AM by scHism »
Looking for G&L Tribute, Fender Modern Player Jazz, B7K (Finland), 150-300W bass amp.

Offline alexander

« Reply #276 on: January 14, 2011, 07:50:41 AM »
So far (for me), no bad experiences from AP (Alimall in particular) yet. They even managed to get me the guitar I was looking for through other branches as they just ran out of stock. Considering I was a bitch of a customer when I heard they didn't have one in store, still managed to keep me updated on the following days and service was still pleasant. I eventually gained friends there hehe. Cheers!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 07:53:41 AM by alexander »
THOU ART CAST DOWN!!!

Offline Noisy Static

« Reply #277 on: January 14, 2011, 10:08:04 PM »
tama! tamad pa magentertain ng mga crew,lalo na pag mukhang walang pera yung bibili

just tell the salesman how much is in your pocket then surely he will tell you something that is fit with what you can shell out...simple isn't it..you have to understand they have meager mark ups unlike other players, but if you still have that beef, then buy from guitar center or any other online retailer ..good luck

Offline darksyde_brianne

« Reply #278 on: March 11, 2012, 03:41:23 PM »
bought guitar and amp last feb 21...
di na agad gumagana amp ko last march 7..
marikina din daw dalin ...
sobrang layo...

kainis...
wala pang 3 weeks. sira na..

Offline Bart

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #279 on: March 11, 2012, 04:04:44 PM »
Matagal na akong naghihintay na tarayan ng kahit sinong salesman. I'd like to size up how much of an [pineapple] a salesperson can get. So far, wala pa. Maybe I should try faking a different demeanor, hehe...

Sir Al, Sa physical stature mo pa lang, wala na sigurong papalag.  :lol:

JUNE? hhaha

No, it wasn't. I was somebody else. :-P

Offline pualux

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #280 on: March 11, 2012, 10:59:26 PM »
tagal ko na pala di nakabili sa audiophile....

Offline Al_Librero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #281 on: March 11, 2012, 11:36:51 PM »
Sir Al, Sa physical stature mo pa lang, wala na sigurong papalag.  :lol:
Necro... haha. It's been more than a year... Wala pa namang humirit sa akin ng hindi maganda up to now. On the other hand...

Perfect Pitch over the years has been notorious for projecting this aura of aloofness, regardless of any effort exerted by their people. Nowadays, I believe some Audiophile branches have that problem as well. I've established some form of rapport with specific salespeople in certain branches. I make it a point to look for them first whenever I buy something, and will try to wait for them to arrive if I can. Otherwise, I run the risk of being coldly received. Yes, it's actually happened to me quite a few times.

I mean I've been to music stores in other countries where I came in looking like a sweaty backpacking foreigner. I get much warmer receptions from the people there compared to some Audiophile people.
Trashcan of Thoughts - http://www.allibrero.com

Offline pualux

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #282 on: March 12, 2012, 12:16:06 AM »
kinda agree, may malamig na feeling pag pumasok sa audiophile ngayon haha, pero siguro dahil din ito sa mga past experiences ko....

tsaka usually dumadaan din naman ako sa ap moa, pero everytime may tanong ako medyo cold yung sagot... haha oh well, pasalamat sila super fan ako sa ibanez  :) bahala na mabastos basta magka ibanez lang lol

Offline rowley75

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #283 on: March 12, 2012, 01:20:08 AM »
kinda agree, may malamig na feeling pag pumasok sa audiophile ngayon haha, pero siguro dahil din ito sa mga past experiences ko....

tsaka usually dumadaan din naman ako sa ap moa, pero everytime may tanong ako medyo cold yung sagot... haha oh well, pasalamat sila super fan ako sa ibanez  :) bahala na mabastos basta magka ibanez lang lol

baliktad experience natin. i bought 2 prestiges(1 signature 1 ordinary) and a lot of mid range stuff already sa AP moa(my latest prestige jem was sa main). they accommodate me real well naman. actually, if there's a new prestige they sms me to try it out(i'm gassing for the s5470frvk i just tried yesterday lol).

ADD : btw, for me audiophile has the best product pricing among local music stores.(20% less than MSRP.) S5470FRVK prestige for 79k!! MSRP was $2400.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 01:25:57 AM by rowley75 »
Live by honor, Kill by stealth.

Offline Al_Librero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #284 on: March 12, 2012, 06:29:58 AM »
baliktad experience natin. i bought 2 prestiges(1 signature 1 ordinary) and a lot of mid range stuff already sa AP moa(my latest prestige jem was sa main). they accommodate me real well naman. actually, if there's a new prestige they sms me to try it out(i'm gassing for the s5470frvk i just tried yesterday lol).
Well, kung tama yung isang member na humirit sa ibang thread, naamoy ka siguro and nagbago na yung timpla nila nung bibili ka ng prestige. hehehe.

ADD : btw, for me audiophile has the best product pricing among local music stores.(20% less than MSRP.) S5470FRVK prestige for 79k!! MSRP was $2400.
And they are well aware of that. If anything, that is a potential reason for the perceived indifferent attitude.

While definitely not as much as you, I have also established a buying history in a few branches. But even within those branches, namimili pa rin ako ng kakausapin. I don't even want to go in their other branches anymore.
Trashcan of Thoughts - http://www.allibrero.com

Offline freemansj

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #285 on: March 12, 2012, 07:32:41 AM »
Very well said

Lets be proactive and not reactive  :-D

Franklin Covey?  :-)

Offline rowley75

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #286 on: March 12, 2012, 09:02:07 AM »
Well, kung tama yung isang member na humirit sa ibang thread, naamoy ka siguro and nagbago na yung timpla nila nung bibili ka ng prestige. hehehe.

And they are well aware of that. If anything, that is a potential reason for the perceived indifferent attitude.

While definitely not as much as you, I have also established a buying history in a few branches. But even within those branches, namimili pa rin ako ng kakausapin. I don't even want to go in their other branches anymore.

understood. pareho tayo. mga few familiar people lang kinakausap ko when i'm interested on something they cater.
i also experienced that snobbish "hindi naman ikaw bibili nor may pambilii" type of personnel on other music shops.

Offline darksyde_brianne

« Reply #287 on: March 12, 2012, 09:24:45 AM »
atleast sana magdagdag ng service center man lng ang AP...
mas maganda may isa din sa bandang south...

mjo may kamahalan ang prices nila,
dpat madali lng din sila mapuntahan for service... :-(
dko pa alam puntahan un

Offline rowley75

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #288 on: March 12, 2012, 09:28:16 AM »
atleast sana magdagdag ng service center man lng ang AP...
mas maganda may isa din sa bandang south...

mjo may kamahalan ang prices nila,
dpat madali lng din sila mapuntahan for service... :-(
dko pa alam puntahan un

at least, hindi overpriced. unlike................ nevermind..:D

Offline pualux

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #289 on: March 12, 2012, 03:22:03 PM »

I'm just guessing pero, baka mabait sila sa'yo since they already know madami kang pera pambili? ( I don't mean this in any negative way at all)

I also bought my ibby prestige sa ap moa, but even then parang ayaw ibenta sa'kin, minadali pa ako sa pagtest, pucha hahaha hayzzz mga tao nga naman.....next time siguro bibili ako, magdadala ako ng bundles of 1k sabay lagay malapit sa upuan. :cool:

pero in fairness naman, nung bumili ako ng korg pitchblack, sobrang mabait at maasikaso yung nagattend sa'kin, yung matangkad na medyo hawig ni mico ong of fuseboxx  :?

anyway, totoo nga na nasa tao rin yun, and you guys are lucky na may mga close na kayo sa mga stores ^-^
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 03:24:16 PM by pualux »

Offline rowley75

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #290 on: March 13, 2012, 09:09:44 PM »
I'm just guessing pero, baka mabait sila sa'yo since they already know madami kang pera pambili? ( I don't mean this in any negative way at all)

I also bought my ibby prestige sa ap moa, but even then parang ayaw ibenta sa'kin, minadali pa ako sa pagtest, pucha hahaha hayzzz mga tao nga naman.....next time siguro bibili ako, magdadala ako ng bundles of 1k sabay lagay malapit sa upuan. :cool:

pero in fairness naman, nung bumili ako ng korg pitchblack, sobrang mabait at maasikaso yung nagattend sa'kin, yung matangkad na medyo hawig ni mico ong of fuseboxx  :?

anyway, totoo nga na nasa tao rin yun, and you guys are lucky na may mga close na kayo sa mga stores ^-^

hindi naman ata dahil sa pera. lol. haha! the 1st audiophile guy that i encountered with was paolo. he was from bicol kaya nagkasundo kami agad. siya narin nagpakilala sakin to the others..:) kaya kilala na. lol!

Offline cheddar

« Reply #291 on: March 18, 2012, 11:45:28 AM »
yup, had alot of the cold treatment, hindi k nmn bibili atitude not only from AP but also from other  music stores. anyway, nakabili na ako ng SD pickups sa AP festival mall. okay naman sila, very accomodating nmn, naka chismisan ko pa nga yung isang sales person nila. pati sa moa ok naman naging experience ko.

Offline pitongjerome

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #292 on: March 18, 2012, 10:04:34 PM »
bahala sila, basta ako alam ko may pambili ako.

ill exercise my rights as a customer (wag lang sosobra), bahala na sila kung mainis sila or what
I have stated that there are more bad sounding suhrs then there are good ones

Offline pualux

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #293 on: March 18, 2012, 10:46:48 PM »
Since I was starting to play the guitar
my heart could feel
how these store clerks
could take away music gear's appeal

perhaps it's time they are lead to believe
what kindness can easily conceive
I'd happily buy what they are selling
only if their virtues were so compelling.

Offline kctan666

• Veteran Member
« Reply #294 on: March 19, 2012, 10:13:34 AM »
ako naman - my ibanez acoustic's tuner got busted, just 1 pc - if you take a look at the photo, an o-ring of sorts is missing on the tuner for the A string - it became brittle and came off

note the guitar is only 3 years old

i went to ap festival, asked if they can supply the tuners, expecting that they would have to import it, and knowing that i'd have to wait for the darn part - accepted ko na

but after asking - the dude replied - wala kami nyan, we can't supply it - bili ka na lang sa lyric

wtf - di naman tsipipay ung guitar tapos palalagyan nya ng generic tuner?

eto pa - sa kakapihit nyo yan kasi sir, nasisira...hahah

Offline Noisy Static

« Reply #295 on: March 19, 2012, 10:26:47 AM »
ako naman - my ibanez acoustic's tuner got busted, just 1 pc - if you take a look at the photo, an o-ring of sorts is missing on the tuner for the A string - it became brittle and came off

note the guitar is only 3 years old

i went to ap festival, asked if they can supply the tuners, expecting that they would have to import it, and knowing that i'd have to wait for the darn part - accepted ko na

but after asking - the dude replied - wala kami nyan, we can't supply it - bili ka na lang sa lyric

wtf - di naman tsipipay ung guitar tapos palalagyan nya ng generic tuner?

eto pa - sa kakapihit nyo yan kasi sir, nasisira...hahah

I have seen guitars far more older than yours at three and look fabulous.....being an expensive guitar is no excuse for parts availability.  Guitars are becoming a fashion item much like looking for an exact button for an expensive bell bottom pants bought in the 70s is nearly impossible.

Offline Noisy Static

« Reply #296 on: March 19, 2012, 10:30:43 AM »
bahala sila, basta ako alam ko may pambili ako.

ill exercise my rights as a customer (wag lang sosobra), bahala na sila kung mainis sila or what

pitongjerome.......the key words here are "wag lang sosobra".....there will be customers who will be unreasonable and are not worth of attention by music stores....be polite, be reasonable and you'ld get a respectable treatment

Offline Noisy Static

« Reply #297 on: March 19, 2012, 10:35:57 AM »
bought guitar and amp last feb 21...
di na agad gumagana amp ko last march 7..
marikina din daw dalin ...
sobrang layo...

kainis...
wala pang 3 weeks. sira na..

there is such a thing in electronics called infant mortality. 

when you buy a brand new car and if it conks out in the middle of NLEX, you have no choice but to take the pains of bringing it back to your car dealer's service shop.

Offline the_Nong

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #298 on: March 20, 2012, 01:37:40 AM »
i have been an Audiophile customer for years na. and so far ok ang services sa Main (Otis area), MOA, Ortigas, and Alabang. i bought a guitar in Otis, and returned it the next day after knowing na di ako gamay sa guitar. pumayag sila, and i got another instead (same amount) un lang napalitan ko na ng strings.. ok lang. sa MOA, accomodating naman sila, i have some things reserved there, ok naman. same sa Ortigas at Alabang, they accomodate you.

but in Market-Market, it was a TURN-OFF. i was supposed to by new lock-straps na All-Parts which was worth 600plus a pair, i got 1k na buong bill. this guy never went out of his way to have it changed. i guess he was expecting me to have it changed myself, how very inconvenient for the customer. kung sila Marlon ng MOA yan o sila Albert ng Main, or sila mang Jun (Pade') at Eric (formerly), lalabas yan at magpapapalit. so, ending was, wala silang benta. i just took my bill and left. i noticed lang na nag-reshuffle sila ng mga staff. but still, not an excuse to give a "bad customer service".

ill make it clear lang ha, sa Market-Market lang. dati naman kasi, wala akong naging problem jan sa branch na yan.. bago siguro ung long-haired dude na nandun at bata pa.

Offline rtf_axeman

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #299 on: March 20, 2012, 02:20:31 AM »
basta issue ko lang sa kanila bakit di na lang nila ilagay yung price ng item .....
as a consumer yun muna ang inaalam natin kung pasok ba sa budget....
minsan pagnagtatanung ka with the facial reaction na parang gusto nila
sabihin na "bibili ka ba or magttanung ka lang"....  :-( :-( :-(

sales strategy nila sir, to get the customer engaged on a conversation. they actually weigh out kung bibili ka o hinde with the way you speak to them. its an effective method to drive off ung mga "tatambay" lang sa music store. i agree minsan nakaka badtrip kasi pag tinanong mo naman, parang ayw ka kausapin.  :-\