hulika

Author Topic: bilihan sa pier  (Read 150965 times)

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
Re: bilihan sa pier
« Reply #150 on: February 24, 2008, 09:56:01 AM »
- bakit ang daming bitter sa mga ngbbuy and sell ng pier item? yeah, bitter is the word that i think best describes it.  :-P

I GOT STUFF FROM PIER VIA THESE MIDDLEMEN and when i bought it, altho di nila sinabi galing sa pier, i heard it from the grapevine that it was. nevertheless, those items could probably be the best buy i made in my entire gassing life (music-gear gassing that is... kasi i got my PS2, MINT with 30++ games for P3500.. san ka pa?)

shempre if they told me where they got these MIJ suff, i'll probably populate a light bulb just above my head (ting! why dont i just go there?. maybe ill get it cheaper!). information has a price.

I GOT A VINTAGE JC-55 Roland Jazz Chorus (little brother of the great JC-120.. still looking..) in MINT condish for a measly price of P x,xxx. Thing is, halughugin ko man ang pinas, wla akong makikitang ganito dito. A JC-120 you cant carry around like this and produce the lushest of choruses.

And after some researching, at the price i got it for, was the cost of a day's RENT for this same amp in Japan. so san ka pa?

NOw what i hate about some of the sellers here( i can name one) is when they tell you its 100% working and even thorought testing (you can only do so much) find out later that theres a defect. given, they might have not known about it either, they dont give refunds (madaming dahilan).

now thats the downside of buying 2nd hand. wag ka mahiyang abutin ng ilang oras to test the item, specially an electronic item, if your serious at buying it. eh kung nagttrip ka lang, nagsasayang ka lang ng oras mo. worse, oras nung seller.

now, the world is run by a system of grabbing oppportunities ahead of anyone else who wants to beat you at your game. and some, just out of pure chance, get what they want without any competition.

- now why do these sellers choose to sell/reserve the "special" guitars to their "suki"?

1. these people always buy most of their stuff. so to win loyalty, they do this. kaya nga suki eh. if you offer a bigger amount for a guitar, more than what their suki has reserved it for, they could sell it to you BUT loose their suki. in the long run, theyll have more unsold stuff because they broke their suki's faith in them.

2. now if you cant beat these veterans of the PIER TRADE (i can name a couple of guys), why not try? these guys do it for a profit. what the hell is wrong with that?

i DO NOT HEAR ANYONE GETTING UPSET AT YUPANCO FOR SELLING FENDERS AT HUGE PROFITS. and no one should. yupanco has every right to price their items the way they want to. they account for shipping, handling, logistics, showroom expenses, snobbish/judgemental salesmen salaries (hehehehe) etc. hindi naman kayo pinipilit bumili. at hindi naman bigas o petrolo yung binebenta nila. hindi necesity so wlang deregulation.

-your privilege is someone else's hardship.
...your victory is someone else' loss
...you get hired for a job, someone else gets turn down (unless of course ikaw lang ang nag apply).
...you bid for a project,.. you lose, someone else (with a bigger promise of commision) wins the bidding (or someone close/relative of the one who approves it).

OK YUNG SUGGESTION NA BOYCOTT (kung may makakatiis.. SET NECK LES LAWSUIT LESPAULS AND LAWSUIT ASH BODIES STRATS AND TELES....kita mo na, tinatype ko lang, naglalaway na kayo hehehe). BUT why dont you just let these guys earn some cash. balance din yan. kung wlang bibili, shempre babaan din nila ung presyo basta di sila luge. its all about negotiation!

you will never believe the stuff you would buy if you negotiate well and POLITE(oooppsss im giving out too much info hehehee). May nakabili na ba dito ng EPIPHONE LES PAUL STANDARD PLUS, MIK, in very good condish at P11K?  :-P or a PS2 MINT for P3500? or a Epiphone Les Paul Special MINT at P3500? or an IBANEZ ARTCORE with HARDCASE, all MINT at P11K?

kung meron, you can attest that it was either because you negotiated well, the seller was desperate, no one else knew of the sale... or plain luck.

so tama na ang bitterness. may presyo.. mahal o mura? bibili ba o hindi. kung hindi, wag bitter, kung payag presyo, bili, kung tawad, tawag ayos. :)

I once heard "A thing is worth what it sells for" . And that's the simple truth because pricing is based on the perception of an item's worth.

Now the medicine here siguro is not to cure the price, but to cure the   perception. So I suggest everyone go make a pilgrimage to Pier and make it on those exact dates when the shipments arrive. Text the guys that I put the cel nos on this thread to inquire what dates the shipments are on. Then, you will get to see the pristine stock and the brands, and well, if you like something, go ahead and buy it.

Now if there's any stock there you find that happens to be reserved, kay lang yun. Ask how much it is. And when you find it on the classifieds, well...at least you had an idea how much the markups are.

To give an example...many Les Pauls of the Pier variety have found their way in these classifieds for typical of around 15k. They used to be at Pier for 8k or a little less. So the perception alone of the margins will give the buyer some negotiation power, knowing that the same brands can be had at 8k. If you still want to buy it from the middleman, at least you'll know how much haggling room you got.
Doghouse Recording Studio: http://doghousestudio.webs.com
Cel: 09282843633

Offline farleysbeat

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #151 on: February 24, 2008, 10:00:10 AM »
Lista natin.

1. Legend
2. Let's Play
3. Maison
4. Juno
5. Photogenic
6. Aria Pro
7. Greco (tay tayo jan ang ganda ng Greco :D )
8. Tokai (kaya nyo hindi bili Tokai eh ang anal ng mga hapon na gumagawa ng Tokai ? ) :D
9. Barclay
10. Burny (ta*na, kahit saan ka makakita ng Burny, bilhin mo na ang ganda nyan)
11. Me Yamaha din dun saka
12. Ibanez
13. Charvel

Yan ang na-aalala ko na nakita ko na dun. Kayo kung matitiis nyo i-boycott yang mga brands na yan... :D

nakakita rin ako run ng Samick na gitara.  :-)

nung last time din nakakita ako ng  LP run (photogenic sunburst) for 8k. may scratches and dings nga lang pero mukhang pwede pa naman. baka andun pa yun! pa-setup niyo tas benta niyo rito. hehe.
Luke 1:37; Mark 9:23

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #152 on: February 24, 2008, 10:06:05 AM »
Teka, let me append to that. If the guitar has been restored, of course you'll have to factor that in as well.

There's nothing wrong with profit. And there's nothing wrong with haggling.

Offline subzero

« Reply #153 on: February 24, 2008, 10:49:51 AM »
ok naman bumili sa pier pro mas ok yung mga pinupuntahan ko... :-D :-D :-D bukod sa pier,last time na nagpunta ako dun namimili ng guitar si Papa DOm ng Tropical Depression nagult ako kasi bakit dun sya bumibili....naisip ko na lng na mas mura dito at yu nga lng tsambahan,tama si sir BAMF kapag me nakita kayo bilhin nyo na agad kasi ilang oras lang tiyak mabibili yun.... :-D :-D :-D
mabuhay ang malayang PILIPINO!!!!
are human SACRIFICE are the COLLATERAL for FREEDOM?????????????

Offline jeibi16

« Reply #154 on: February 24, 2008, 11:05:06 AM »
kelan b eb natin dun! mg dude?

natuloy ba to? sama ko mga chong! or kung natuloy na.. sama ko sa next trip pls!  :-D
....\m/....

Offline toybitz

« Reply #155 on: February 24, 2008, 11:15:42 AM »
- bakit ang daming bitter sa mga ngbbuy and sell ng pier item? yeah, bitter is the word that i think best describes it.  :-P

I GOT STUFF FROM PIER VIA THESE MIDDLEMEN and when i bought it, altho di nila sinabi galing sa pier, i heard it from the grapevine that it was. nevertheless, those items could probably be the best buy i made in my entire gassing life (music-gear gassing that is... kasi i got my PS2, MINT with 30++ games for P3500.. san ka pa?)

shempre if they told me where they got these MIJ suff, i'll probably populate a light bulb just above my head (ting! why dont i just go there?. maybe ill get it cheaper!). information has a price.

I GOT A VINTAGE JC-55 Roland Jazz Chorus (little brother of the great JC-120.. still looking..) in MINT condish for a measly price of P x,xxx. Thing is, halughugin ko man ang pinas, wla akong makikitang ganito dito. A JC-120 you cant carry around like this and produce the lushest of choruses.

And after some researching, at the price i got it for, was the cost of a day's RENT for this same amp in Japan. so san ka pa?

NOw what i hate about some of the sellers here( i can name one) is when they tell you its 100% working and even thorought testing (you can only do so much) find out later that theres a defect. given, they might have not known about it either, they dont give refunds (madaming dahilan).

now thats the downside of buying 2nd hand. wag ka mahiyang abutin ng ilang oras to test the item, specially an electronic item, if your serious at buying it. eh kung nagttrip ka lang, nagsasayang ka lang ng oras mo. worse, oras nung seller.

now, the world is run by a system of grabbing oppportunities ahead of anyone else who wants to beat you at your game. and some, just out of pure chance, get what they want without any competition.

- now why do these sellers choose to sell/reserve the "special" guitars to their "suki"?

1. these people always buy most of their stuff. so to win loyalty, they do this. kaya nga suki eh. if you offer a bigger amount for a guitar, more than what their suki has reserved it for, they could sell it to you BUT loose their suki. in the long run, theyll have more unsold stuff because they broke their suki's faith in them.

2. now if you cant beat these veterans of the PIER TRADE (i can name a couple of guys), why not try? these guys do it for a profit. what the hell is wrong with that?

i DO NOT HEAR ANYONE GETTING UPSET AT YUPANCO FOR SELLING FENDERS AT HUGE PROFITS. and no one should. yupanco has every right to price their items the way they want to. they account for shipping, handling, logistics, showroom expenses, snobbish/judgemental salesmen salaries (hehehehe) etc. hindi naman kayo pinipilit bumili. at hindi naman bigas o petrolo yung binebenta nila. hindi necesity so wlang deregulation.

-your privilege is someone else's hardship.
...your victory is someone else' loss
...you get hired for a job, someone else gets turn down (unless of course ikaw lang ang nag apply).
...you bid for a project,.. you lose, someone else (with a bigger promise of commision) wins the bidding (or someone close/relative of the one who approves it).

OK YUNG SUGGESTION NA BOYCOTT (kung may makakatiis.. SET NECK LES LAWSUIT LESPAULS AND LAWSUIT ASH BODIES STRATS AND TELES....kita mo na, tinatype ko lang, naglalaway na kayo hehehe). BUT why dont you just let these guys earn some cash. balance din yan. kung wlang bibili, shempre babaan din nila ung presyo basta di sila luge. its all about negotiation!

you will never believe the stuff you would buy if you negotiate well and POLITE(oooppsss im giving out too much info hehehee). May nakabili na ba dito ng EPIPHONE LES PAUL STANDARD PLUS, MIK, in very good condish at P11K?  :-P or a PS2 MINT for P3500? or a Epiphone Les Paul Special MINT at P3500? or an IBANEZ ARTCORE with HARDCASE, all MINT at P11K?

kung meron, you can attest that it was either because you negotiated well, the seller was desperate, no one else knew of the sale... or plain luck.

so tama na ang bitterness. may presyo.. mahal o mura? bibili ba o hindi. kung hindi, wag bitter, kung payag presyo, bili, kung tawad, tawag ayos. :)

tamaan na ang tamaan!  :lol:
Tele bought 20K. Upgraded pots.  FS: 30K  Trade Value BS: 85K.  Deal tayo?

Offline blasphemous_grim

« Reply #156 on: February 24, 2008, 11:27:02 AM »
me mga B.C. Rich guitars dn b dun? kng meron, mgkano? at floyded b?

Offline stringman

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #157 on: February 24, 2008, 11:33:17 AM »
Yung friend ko sinamahan ko sa pier 3 months ago he was looking for a project strat. Nakakuha siya nang isang no name MIF gulpi puro sticker. AT a closer inspection the fret layout was still ok and hindi warped. The body talagang tadtad nang sticker. We got it for 3.5k, my friend was happy with the guitar gamit pa rin niya hangang ngayon. He just changed the pickups.
I have stated that there are more bad sounding suhrs then there are good ones.

Offline Allan_Reamillo

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #158 on: February 24, 2008, 11:49:54 AM »
Yung friend ko sinamahan ko sa pier 3 months ago he was looking for a project strat. Nakakuha siya nang isang no name MIF gulpi puro sticker. AT a closer inspection the fret layout was still ok and hindi warped. The body talagang tadtad nang sticker. We got it for 3.5k, my friend was happy with the guitar gamit pa rin niya hangang ngayon. He just changed the pickups.
What's MIF?

Offline stringman

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #159 on: February 24, 2008, 05:47:03 PM »
Sorry bout the typo error, it's MIJ.
I have stated that there are more bad sounding suhrs then there are good ones.

Offline nibram

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #161 on: February 24, 2008, 11:25:32 PM »
baka made in the fhilippines... or finland.  :-D

wahaha lols!  :lol:
Y

Offline farleysbeat

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #162 on: February 24, 2008, 11:51:43 PM »
me mga B.C. Rich guitars dn b dun? kng meron, mgkano? at floyded b?

sa tingin ko sir wala. or at least di pa ako nakakakita. karamihan talaga mga mij na juno (mockingbird, strat), photogenic (les pauls, strat), samick (strat), etc.

Offline dread@thecontrol

« Reply #163 on: February 25, 2008, 04:26:17 AM »
ok naman bumili sa pier pro mas ok yung mga pinupuntahan ko... :-D :-D :-D bukod sa pier,last time na nagpunta ako dun namimili ng guitar si Papa DOm ng Tropical Depression nagult ako kasi bakit dun sya bumibili....naisip ko na lng na mas mura dito at yu nga lng tsambahan,tama si sir BAMF kapag me nakita kayo bilhin nyo na agad kasi ilang oras lang tiyak mabibili yun.... :-D :-D :-D

Sorry to disappoint you, but I have never purchased a guitar from the pier at any time. While I do go there once in a while to check out their stuff, I have yet to come across a guitar that they have there that tickles my fancy. The only thing I ever bought there was a hardshell case for a strat that I accidentally chanced upon. Ayun, after a week, sira na.
Baka sa susunod makita mo naman ako sa labas ng Maalikaya, sabihin mo dun naman ako nagpapamasahe... tsk, tsk :-P
"WORD, SOUND AND POWER"

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #164 on: February 25, 2008, 07:59:19 PM »
Sorry to disappoint you, but I have never purchased a guitar from the pier at any time. While I do go there once in a while to check out their stuff, I have yet to come across a guitar that they have there that tickles my fancy. The only thing I ever bought there was a hardshell case for a strat that I accidentally chanced upon. Ayun, after a week, sira na.
Baka sa susunod makita mo naman ako sa labas ng Maalikaya, sabihin mo dun naman ako nagpapamasahe... tsk, tsk :-P

I wouldn't mind hanging around Prestige Cars and Pegasus then hehehe :D

Offline farleysbeat

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #165 on: March 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM »
kakagaling ko lang pier kanina. nakabili ako ng reverb amp.  :-D sobrang mura kaya kinuha ko na. ganda rin kasi ng tunog. hehe. unang solid state amp ko ito. parang ts9 yung kinokopyang tunog ng overdrive nitong amp.

mga gitarang nakita ko:

Orville by Gibson LP junior, POS les paul (na muntik ko nang mabili, solid, custom na halos bago pa), Samick strat, Maison LP, Legend LP, Mavis LP, Ibanez RG 7 string w/floyd (powtek 12k lang benta nila dito!), Photogenic Strat, Fernandes strat na may built in distortion, Holly strats, Legend strat, Aria Pro II strat, Morris acoustic, Yamaha acoustic, hardcases, etc.

Yung mga amp: Roland, Yamaha, Guyatone, Behringer. Yung presyo ng 15W practice amp sa malls, presyo ng 40W amps w/12in speakers dun.  :lol:

At totoo ngang may taga-rito sa Philmusic na namamakyaw ng mga gitara run sabi nung nagbebenta. hehe. Nung paalis na ako, may mga dumating na mga namamakyaw ng gitara. Alam kasi nila na araw ng bagsakan kanina. Ako kasi natsambahan ko lang. Nagkwentuhan pa kami tungkol dito sa Philmusic, sa mga binebentahan nilang estudyante, etc.

Malamang ubos na yung magaganda run ngayon.  :lol:
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 11:27:16 PM by farleysbeat »

Offline dime001

• Veteran Member
« Reply #166 on: March 07, 2008, 11:58:40 PM »
may nabibili kaya dun na mga boss pedals???///// hehe ask ko lang po salamat  :mrgreen:
I'm in Heaven.... but i am a sinner

Offline farleysbeat

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #167 on: March 08, 2008, 12:20:36 AM »
wala kong napansin sir. multi-fx na korg may nakita ako. di pa kasi nailalabas lahat nung dumating ako. yung drumset nga na pearl di pa naise-setup nabili agad. nilabas na lang para punasan tas isinilid ulit sa lalagyan para sa nakabili.

ganun pala run kapag bagsakan.

Offline musika!

« Reply #168 on: March 08, 2008, 12:24:59 AM »
May mga tube amps din kaya dun? :lol:
Sing to Him a new song. The Lord is our song.

FS:http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,79887.0.html

Offline farleysbeat

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #169 on: March 08, 2008, 01:11:11 AM »
mayroon din. kaso di ko alam yung brand/pangalan kaya di yun ang binili ko. ite-text ko sana si sir BAMF kaso nahiya naman ako. feeling close ako haha!

110V nga lang yung mga amp pero lalagyan nila ng transformer para maging 220V. sayang nga dapat di ko na lang pinalagyan ng transformer yung aking nabili sa kanila...nakalimutan kong EE nga pala utol ko!  :lol: sayang tuloy 250 pesos ko para sa transformer at labor. hehe

Offline musika!

« Reply #170 on: March 08, 2008, 01:13:59 AM »
mayroon din. kaso di ko alam yung brand/pangalan kaya di yun ang binili ko. ite-text ko sana si sir BAMF kaso nahiya naman ako. feeling close ako haha!

110V nga lang yung mga amp pero lalagyan nila ng transformer para maging 220V. sayang nga dapat di ko na lang pinalagyan ng transformer yung aking nabili sa kanila...nakalimutan kong EE nga pala utol ko!  :lol: sayang tuloy 250 pesos ko para sa transformer at labor. hehe

250 for a transformer? Not bad. :lol:
Anu ba nascore mong amp dun sir?

[May tube amps din pala. Olraayt!]
Sing to Him a new song. The Lord is our song.

FS:http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,79887.0.html

Offline farleysbeat

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #171 on: March 08, 2008, 01:40:17 AM »
250 for a transformer? Not bad. :lol:
Anu ba nascore mong amp dun sir?

[May tube amps din pala. Olraayt!]

tanong mo kay Deacon Blues kung anong nascore ko.  :-D  :mrgreen: :-D

Offline jeibi16

« Reply #172 on: March 08, 2008, 01:45:39 AM »
twing kelan ba bro ang bagsakan at what time usually? thanks at mukhang magandang hulog ng langit ang nabili mo dude.. pic naman congrats!  :mrgreen:
....\m/....

Offline sidangelo

• Veteran Member
« Reply #173 on: March 08, 2008, 09:32:38 AM »
ui,astig dun ahh.diba 2wiks ang susunod na bagsak.magantay ako ulet ng 2weeks.hehe

Offline farleysbeat

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #174 on: March 08, 2008, 01:24:02 PM »
text niyo na lang mga sir yung mga number na nakalagay dito. sumasagot naman sila. swertihan talaga run.  :-)