hulika

Author Topic: Cueshe's drummer sues Ara Mina's drummer for 1M  (Read 13017 times)

Offline inigo

• Philmusicus Addictus
Cueshe's drummer sues Ara Mina's drummer for 1M
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2006, 10:22:18 AM »
Quote from: pinoymusika
Actually I'm surprised the band's handlers didn't shut this group down first:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/we_hate_cueshe/

Makes me wanna make http://groups.yahoo.com/group/we_hate_cueshes_drummer_specifically/
400/hr recording. Banana Rising Recording Studio www.bananarising.com

SOUND SAMPLES: http://www.bananarising.com/p/sound-samples.html

Offline g0d5_g1ft

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2006, 11:23:01 AM »
sali na din ako dyan wakokoko wla na cguro pera kaya nagdemanda nyahahaha

lets go we hate cueshe! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
matututo kaya ako magdrums? kelan kaya iyon...

need gear: http://talk.philmusic.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=28593

Offline rage_27

« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2006, 11:32:45 AM »
[pineapple] talaga yung drummer ng cueshe na yun!  :twisted:

Offline Gep

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2006, 11:47:19 AM »

Kapag pinapansin natin, lalong sumisikat e. Olats.

Offline Miggleness

« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2006, 08:52:04 PM »
Quote from: Gep

Kapag pinapansin natin, lalong sumisikat e. Olats.

Panalo to Gep!

Offline suspendead

« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2006, 10:05:41 PM »
Vinci should be the one making the lawsuit, bat ganun? kung sino pa nanarantado ng gamit ng iba, sya pa may ganang magdemanda. He just to stupid to think about an act like this. To his advicer/s, "Hope you all be taken by Satan soon"...
 Nakakabadtrip talaga tong ganitong mga tao...

Vinci nasa likod mo kami palagi... You're a good man and good things will happen to you 10 folds. Ewan ko nga lang dun sa isa, a lifetime of bad luck...

Rage nag-iinit na ulo ko sa drummer ng Cuesh*t pero kumakalma dahil sa avatar mo... That girl makes me fly hehehehe...
" I HEAR VOICES AND THEY DON'T LIKE YOU "

Offline autoexec

• Philmusicus Addictus
Pls. point out Cueshe's drummer...
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2006, 01:30:45 AM »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline sunny

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2006, 02:47:54 AM »
:x

Offline Diadem

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2006, 09:36:35 AM »
AY!!!!! putaH....

shet the cueshet... shet tlaga..

Gep ... i like ur avatar.. eheh

pacifier... pade bang MAG EB taung lahat tpos bugbugin natin CLA?

pede ... PLS .. pls lng

Offline peeves24

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2006, 09:58:03 AM »
i just heard on the radio that cu*toot* has a new album out. maybe the lawsuit is inline with their publicity? coz if it is, it sure is working

what bothers me is that:

a. we only know one side of the story, mr. mike has not aired his side yet
b. whatever happened to the supposed meet up for the 'payment'
c. is 600 bucks worth the aggravation of taking this to court?
d. mr. mike filed a libel case, but he doesnt know where he stands on the issue, please read the contradicting statements on the INQ7 report and an "alleged" statement made by mike to somebody here http://www.istorya.net/forums/index.php?topic=87666.new;topicseen (see post by sexyis_18)

this has gone way out of proportion but hey, dont let me stop you guys from bashing  :lol:

VINCI FOR PRESIDENT! hell yeah!

Offline Diadem

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2006, 10:04:55 AM »
Lang Ya naman .. Puro Bisiya .. ndi ko magets...

Ano dili man kaha de drums....  what the?

heheh  :lol:

Offline peeves24

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2006, 10:07:27 AM »
hmmmmm

In his version of the events, Manaloto said his offer to replace Rodriguez’s drum parts was made not as an admission of liability but only to avoid trouble.

He also denied that he was responsible for the damage to the instrument.

source : http://newsinfo.inq7.net/inquirerheadlines/metro/view_article.php?article_id=12798

then this, from a cebuano forum poster

this is what mike said to my bro:

mike admitted that he wrecked the equipment, he never denied that. he asked his PA to pay for the damage immediately but mike didn't know that the PA didnt attend to the matter. of course, mike was very busy.

mike gave the PA the money to pay vinci but his PA left without notice, meaning nilayas. walay contact c mike with vinci mao to na shocked nlang xa na naa na sa papers and incident. meaning, daghan na au ug gipanulti si vinci that's why mike filed a lawsuit against vinci. basin la pa ang subpoena kai buuusy baya au ang cueshe but the last we've heard from mike is he talked with a lawyer na for the lawsuit.

so again, mike NEVER denied having wrecked the equipment! and to the best of his knowledge, iya na nang gi-address na problem!

source : http://www.istorya.net/forums/index.php?topic=87666.100

ano ba talaga kuya?  :roll:

Offline pinoymusika

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2006, 10:33:46 AM »
Hmmm... he's still a prick for filing a lawsuit  when all he had to do was track down Vinci, send him the money, and at the same time had every chance to air his side even on Pinoydrums itself without doing the cowardly thing of filing a lawsuit which is really harssment for Vinci.

I've been trying to think of an angle for an online statement of support for Vinci and condemining Manaloto's actions. I think it's necessary since I run that mailing list and in a way am responsible for what goes on there.

My key point is: Vinci had every right to vent his frustration about that event and at the same time post a form of warning to other drummers regarding letting others use their equipment. Didn't see anything wrong with his post then, don'tt see anything wrong with it now.

Furthermore, the Pinoydrums mentioned in the INQ article is a closed group, limited to mailing list subscribers (about 1480 subscribers at last count). You really need a subscription to read those posts. You can't google the archives. Vinci posted his views to this group and not anywhere else. If it did get around, its because someone took it upon himself to forward it elesewhere.

As far as Vinci's actions were concerned, he was well within the mailing list rules. Since I make the rules anyway, I'm the best of judge of that! hehehe

What I do find cowardly is Manaloto's resorting to the courts rather than settling it llike a man.

And that's the essence of what that statement of support should have - any other ideas are welcome.

I'll post it up on an online Petition site and musicians who sign in register their support for Vinci and hope that sends a message to Manoloto.

Offline winstonvlz

• Philmusicus Noobitus
WHAT REALLY HAPPENED ON THAT NIGHT? (Cueshe-related...)
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2006, 08:32:47 PM »
Hello mga Bros!What really happened to Mike and Vinci? Im just a newbie here,
and a friend of Mike too. He used to dropby my place for some advice and
techniques. If you can give me a clear picture of what happened between them ill
personally advice him to refrain from taking this issue to court as i know dahil
lang sa drum gear? Wow!...or could someone in our community have Mikes' email
addy? Nasa Cebu kasi ako....susulatan ko siya. thnx very mucho

WINSTON
VELEZ/DRUMMER PERCUSSIONIST

*Title edited by moderator.
NYAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Offline peeves24

• Philmusicus Addictus
WHAT REALLY HAPPENED ON THAT NIGHT? (Cueshe-related...)
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2006, 09:45:51 PM »
hi sir!

summary:
- vinci posted email
- people reacted violently
- law suit filed

that's what happened.

for the details, first hand info is the best source so please check the first post here:

http://www.istorya.net/forums/index.php?topic=87666.0

its from vinci's orig email posted verbatim from pinoydrums. nevermind the comments on the thread. the email was sent months ago and very difficult to dig up on the pinoydrums mailing list.

naturally, members of the group reacted to the maltreatment in full force. went on for weeks with nothing but name-calling, bashing, cursing...you know, all the works against mike and sympathy to vinci.

then when we thought it all died down, somebody posted the INQ7 article about the law suit and here we are.

Offline winstonvlz

• Philmusicus Noobitus
thanx for the refresher
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2006, 10:08:21 PM »
Quote from: peeves24
hi sir!

summary:
- vinci posted email
- people reacted violently
- law suit filed

that's what happened.

for the details, first hand info is the best source so please check the first post here:

http://www.istorya.net/forums/index.php?topic=87666.0

its from vinci's orig email posted verbatim from pinoydrums. nevermind the comments on the thread. the email was sent months ago and very difficult to dig up on the pinoydrums mailing list.

naturally, members of the group reacted to the maltreatment in full force. went on for weeks with nothing but name-calling, bashing, cursing...you know, all the works against mike and sympathy to vinci.

then when we thought it all died down, somebody posted the INQ7 article about the law suit and here we are.

Thnx for the refresher peeves! Now i can see the picture much much clearer.....patay na sana tong issue na ito...nabuhay ulit dahil sa article sa inq7...
NYAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Offline drumfreak

« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2006, 02:07:53 PM »
hehehe.. anu ba un.. dapat staff na ung nanagot dun ndi ung talent.. pero sana meron din namang apologies ung drummer na un..

nakasabay ko sila sa meatshop umiinom sila dun.. hehehe
im screaming, im shouting...

Offline cookie taylo

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2006, 03:48:10 PM »
Quote from: panterica
rock band pala ang cueshe? kala ko boyband  :lol:

sa tugtugan nilang yon nakaka-dent pa ng drumhead? pano pa kaya kung heavy metal tugtugan non?

hehehe....tama!!!! :D
BASS GUITAR FREAK!!!!!!

Offline cookie taylo

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2006, 03:44:30 PM »
grabe tong mga nangyari na to!
BASS GUITAR FREAK!!!!!!

Offline waterfallbubinga

• Netizen Level
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2006, 05:58:44 PM »
In my opinion, desperate lang yung manager ng cueshet to put the band in the limelight by having this alleged lawsuit publicized so that everyone will start talkin about them. the intended effect is to cause stir or intrigue. so now both sides (fans,supporters,foes) are talkin about the issue. and yes, we still dont know the other party's side.  :)  :)  :)
aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Offline hi-def

« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2006, 09:48:01 PM »
dapatpag nag change na ng band change na rin ng kit  for each drummer. Like in other countries diff band diff kit. D2 kasi all for one one for all ang kit... kung ang guitarista may sariling guitara ang drummer dapat meron sariing it

Offline drumster

• Board Moderator
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2006, 10:14:32 AM »
Quote from: hi-def
dapatpag nag change na ng band change na rin ng kit  for each drummer. Like in other countries diff band diff kit. D2 kasi all for one one for all ang kit... kung ang guitarista may sariling guitara ang drummer dapat meron sariing it

We also need to understand that not all drummers here in the Philippines have the luxury of bringing their own drumkits to gigs (example: no car, no aide or p.a., lack of quality gear).  And on the other side of the coin, foreign drummers envy Filipino drummers because most of the time, there's a house kit provided in most venues and events.  We don't need to lug around our equipment all the time.  

It's our choice whether to bring our own gear or not.  If we are capable of bringing a full kit, then why not?  Actually, that's my ideal situation; iba pa rin kasi pag personal na gamit mo.  You'll get to use a kit set to your specs and preferences, and you have your personal sound with you.  But I'm not that privileged yet to bring a personal drumkit to gigs.  Right now, I'm contented with bringing my snare drum, double pedal, and a few cymbals to my gigs.  Maybe someday, when I become better and more privileged as a pro.

And one has to know if he/she really needs to bring his/her own drumkit.  For example, if you're gonna have a gig at a great venue like 19 East, where in their house kit is either a Gretsch Vinnie Colaiuta Signature drumkit or a Yamaha Beech Custom drumkit, loaded with an arsenal of Zildjian cast cymbals & an array of snare drums to choose from, are you still gonna bring your drumkit?  Or what about with events where in equipment is provided by topnotch sound system companies such as PMX, Exile, Mon Vitan or Ricky Ramos?  These guys provide high-end drumkits.

But this is not even the issue...  The real issue in relation to this Cueshe incident is about professionalism and respect among fellow musicians.

Offline raffyaeslovik

• Netizen Level
« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2006, 03:54:51 PM »
ganyan talaga pag di magaling ang isang tao... nagpupumilit maging controversial....

NASIRA NYA YUNG DRUM KASI DI SYA MARUNONG MAG DRUM!!!

bwahahahahaha!!!!
__________________________<br /><br />RAFFYAESLOVIK<br />drummer for hire

Offline percoyssion

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2006, 11:56:29 PM »
they actually think that their album sales will dramatically increase by going to court? some schmuck of a move there.
Life starts after the forth count..

Offline cookie taylo

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2006, 06:12:01 PM »
Quote from: percoyssion
they actually think that their album sales will dramatically increase by going to court? some schmuck of a move there.

AMEN!!! :D
BASS GUITAR FREAK!!!!!!