hulika

Author Topic: Kamusta ang 50% sale sa RJ?  (Read 26737 times)

Offline rolexm

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Kamusta ang 50% sale sa RJ?
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2010, 11:26:46 AM »
Kahit hardcase, sulit na.

Offline maxi_musikero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2010, 11:27:59 AM »
so totoo ngang naka-sale ang mga Taylor?
PEDAL PEDDLER-Official Dealer of Malekko & Catalinbread Pedals
http://www.facebook.com/pedalpeddlers

Offline siore

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2010, 11:33:08 AM »
Akala ko maaga ako!!  I waited for the SM North Edsa Annex Skygarden entrance to open at 10am.  Unfortunately, I think this was a mistake. I should've waited at the Savemore entrance, where the RJ store was nearest.  Here's how 10am looked like at SM Annex:

The queue already extends in front of savemore..

And continues in front of the escalator..

The frenzy up front.  People lining up to get into the store and another line for cashier...  At least there seems to be a good system in place.  People in line til 9:59 still get the 50% discount, and those that fell in line at 11 got the cutoff.  So kahit nakapila ka til 11 or 12, you still get 50%  as long as you're in the line before 11.

The catch is the people in line before you get the best picks.  I was  there exactly 10am, and yet when I went in, the wall for the acoustics was already 70% empty.  Also, I didn't like the RJ les pauls left there, there's only one speed knob left when I needed 4, and the MXR effects I hoped to be there were apparently taken already.  So like some of you guys, I left the store empty handed!

This lucky S.O.B. (left-most) came out with two(!!) ESP LTD EC-256. 15++k something indicated at the regular price tag, so for that price, he gets two of them.  And he got the last stocks, imagine the evil feelings I have for the guy as he waited to pay for his guitars.  :-D

All in all, I'd say that this is a success for RJ and the people who got the 50% off deals.  Imagine that only cash payments are accepted, so the RJ stores get to move old inventory out and have cash streaming into their books.  Fantastic also for the really early birds, and I'd say the only losers here are those late in line, waited for 1-2 hours only to be disappointed with the stuff left for them... which is most of us unfortunately.
soundclick.com/siore
youtube.com/user/siore

Offline shodawmoon

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2010, 11:45:59 AM »
wow, that is one epic line for any local music store....

never imagined that this kinda thing would actually happen.

gonna make sure to get there early next time they have this kind of thing again. :-D

Offline inigo

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2010, 11:46:50 AM »
Hintayin ko dito sa classifieds yang mga yan. May trickle-down effect sa blackmarket yang mga big sales na yan eh, hehehe.
400/hr recording. Banana Rising Recording Studio www.bananarising.com

SOUND SAMPLES: http://www.bananarising.com/p/sound-samples.html

Offline manaeater

• Veteran Member
« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2010, 11:57:14 AM »
Tsk. Nung sabado ng 11 nasa Galle na ako. iniisip kong dumaan ng RJ pero di ko nagawa. Nasa huli talaga ang pagsisisi.  :-(
Clothing line is now up! visit us at www.civvielizeclothing.com and
civvielizeclothing.multiply.com
 Food Blog @ www.betweenthehungryandme.tk

Offline guitbox

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2010, 12:15:04 PM »
wow---epic nga!   :lol:
My passion comes from my Jesus...

Offline Bolt Thrower

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2010, 12:32:51 PM »
Haha tangna ang siba nung dalawang EC ang binili. Buti di nabugbog ah. Gusto ko sana pumunta kaso I knew it would be an epic line. The LTDs and BCs are not that good anyway. Although, the MXRs and some effects were the ones i hoped to purchase.

Offline note4note

« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2010, 02:27:57 PM »
dami tao. sana maulit ulit after xmas para may pera ako :-)

Offline rakenrol

• Veteran Member
« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2010, 03:26:27 PM »
sabi sakin ng isang employee from RJ Festival Mall, di na raw mauulit yun.

Offline Jason

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2010, 05:22:43 PM »
daming tao... parang pila ng lotto :-D
Sucessful transactions: haha,Siore,Slowhandpal,ramnem,halo88,Bluemech,mghz33,Yhongers,Martney,Acousticky,OmegaRed,queking,sinonieayako,anton_mtegtr,indiemax,DyuN WhammY,

Offline frivers

• Veteran Member
« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2010, 05:40:49 PM »
hi guys i just scored a michael kelly patriot premium sa rj gale. grabe ang dameng tao and i was very lucky na pang 14 ako sa pila. i was really planning to score the ltd ec256 but overall the hardware the finish the inlays and bindings was not worth it. then i saw some bc rich guitars but the michael kelly really caught my attention. it was priced @ 20k per guitar and i got it for only 10k the finish was awesome, inlays are placed perfectly, grover tuners, rockfield pick ups, mahogany body etc. im just a happy man ehehe i go home immediately and set up the guitar changed the strings and used it at our gig in obsidian, i can say it was worth every cent. here's some pics:

Offline r_chino18

• Patambay tambay na
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2010, 05:49:19 PM »
^^^

Nice! Sarap naman niyan.  :-)

Offline KASALANAN

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #63 on: December 13, 2010, 05:52:36 PM »
hi guys i just scored a michael kelly patriot premium sa rj gale. grabe ang dameng tao and i was very lucky na pang 14 ako sa pila. i was really planning to score the ltd ec256 but overall the hardware the finish the inlays and bindings was not worth it. then i saw some bc rich guitars but the michael kelly really caught my attention. it was priced @ 20k per guitar and i got it for only 10k the finish was awesome, inlays are placed perfectly, grover tuners, rockfield pick ups, mahogany body etc. im just a happy man ehehe i go home immediately and set up the guitar changed the strings and used it at our gig in obsidian, i can say it was worth every cent. here's some pics:

yep sabe medyo hindi ganun kaswabe.

BUT DAMN!!! ganda nung nakuha mo bro :-D
references:mrpentatonic,mavsweep,pepeman,guitarpoets, studiowan,shredmaestrobri,sereyor,darkflan,maniacally_cool,bentoinks, kurseth,caloi,alcohol,ryansatriani,rg570,jhule77,ARIS,freongang,jamesroy,brianlp,nimrodthebomber,gruthang,inigo,buls,tapslore,

Offline st_anger

« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2010, 05:59:07 PM »
how about those who scored taylor acoustic guitars? any pics, comments.. etc?

Offline fred

« Reply #65 on: December 13, 2010, 06:00:28 PM »
There was a long line of people --about 50-60 meters long -- when I got to RJ in Galleria at 1015AM. They were serving people as they came in first come first serve, which is good.

I had no plans on buying any guitar as I came there for other items. Managed to purchase several packs of Acoustic Silk and Steel Strings and several more Electric guitar strings from GHS for PhP199 each.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 03:09:29 PM by fred »
Singapore Tours start at US$ 130 per person
for 3 Days and 2 Nights until Dec. 2013.  Hong-Kong Tours start at US$98 per person. PM me please. =)

Offline frivers

• Veteran Member
« Reply #66 on: December 13, 2010, 06:02:07 PM »
^^^

Nice! Sarap naman niyan.  :-)

yup bro matagal bago ako pumili,una ko kasing hinanap yung ltd pagkakita ko fail kagad e haha tapos 2 kasi yung michael kelly yung isa natural finish ata kaso di pulido inlays, tapos nakita ko tong pula di na ako nagdalawang isip.

yep sabe medyo hindi ganun kaswabe.

BUT DAMN!!! ganda nung nakuha mo bro :-D

oo bro buti nalang walang may kilala sa michael kelly sa mga kasabay ko bumili puro rj electric at ltd forest pinili nila haha i was lucky, sobrang sulit. tiyaka di niya ako pinahiya sa gig namen nung kinagabihan hehe.

how about those who scored taylor acoustic guitars? any pics, comments.. etc?

dame umiskor ng taylor dun sa gale kaso yung mga kasabay ko halos matatanda yung bumili. panalo talaga yung sale.

Offline DrDeathRNMD98

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #67 on: December 13, 2010, 06:09:46 PM »
Swerte naman ng nakakuha ng dalawang ESP LTD EC-256.

Argh! Next year sana may ganito ulet.

Offline gunlak

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #68 on: December 13, 2010, 06:18:30 PM »
sana pati ibang music stores magkaroon ng ganito.
CLICK TO see baกิิิิิิat boys FB page!!!also check out my other band Skylines Forget

Offline KASALANAN

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #69 on: December 13, 2010, 06:23:32 PM »

what if sa audiophile nangyare to no? malamang stampede or madame nasaktan haha :lol: unahan sa mga prestige..unahan sa mga sig models  :lol:
references:mrpentatonic,mavsweep,pepeman,guitarpoets, studiowan,shredmaestrobri,sereyor,darkflan,maniacally_cool,bentoinks, kurseth,caloi,alcohol,ryansatriani,rg570,jhule77,ARIS,freongang,jamesroy,brianlp,nimrodthebomber,gruthang,inigo,buls,tapslore,

Offline r_chino18

• Patambay tambay na
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #70 on: December 13, 2010, 06:28:49 PM »
what if sa audiophile nangyare to no? malamang stampede or madame nasaktan haha :lol: unahan sa mga prestige..unahan sa mga sig models  :lol:

I'd go for their amps and pedals. haha.  :lol:

Sa JB laging sale. Di na lang siguro special ang dating kasi lagi (literally) talagang sale.

yup bro matagal bago ako pumili,una ko kasing hinanap yung ltd pagkakita ko fail kagad e haha tapos 2 kasi yung michael kelly yung isa natural finish ata kaso di pulido inlays, tapos nakita ko tong pula di na ako nagdalawang isip.

Damn I envy you. haha. I want one with a natural finish.

Offline st_anger

« Reply #71 on: December 13, 2010, 06:51:47 PM »

i'd go for the night train hehe

Offline ray john

• Netizen Level
« Reply #72 on: December 13, 2010, 06:55:21 PM »
Sad to say pero next 25 years na siguro ulit yan, 50th year anniversary kasi nila eh, sana 75% off na din :))

Sa festival mall alabang, ang unti lang ng pila hindi kasi ang unti din ng magagandang pwedeng bilin eh. Grabe parang ang lake nung branch dun sa SM north, may g1x(ata) pa dun sa picture oh :( sayang!

Offline r_chino18

• Patambay tambay na
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #73 on: December 13, 2010, 06:58:15 PM »
Sad to say pero next 25 years na siguro ulit yan, 50th year anniversary kasi nila eh, sana 75% off na din :))

Sa festival mall alabang, ang unti lang ng pila hindi kasi ang unti din ng magagandang pwedeng bilin eh. Grabe parang ang lake nung branch dun sa SM north, may g1x(ata) pa dun sa picture oh :( sayang!

Ahh. Kaya pala, 50th pala nila. hehe.

Hmm. Maliit lang din kasi yung space nila sa Festi. Iirc, parang iilan lang din Michael Kelly nila dun. Wala pa ata nung mga LTD.

Offline KASALANAN

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #74 on: December 13, 2010, 07:10:03 PM »
i'd go for the night train hehe

OT na to haha. pero id go for the jetking or the omar rodriguez sig  :lol: