hulika

Author Topic: Raimund Marasigan.. The "bad boy" of the E-heads  (Read 33941 times)

Offline pearljam

Raimund Marasigan.. The "bad boy" of the E-heads
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2006, 12:15:09 PM »
nice..so dats how close u r w/ d heads pala.lalu na w/ raims,galeng sya feel ko nun pa.ung style overall style nya from songwriting to performance nya OK.gaanung pasaway c raims?hehehehe...or cno sa dating heads ang mejo may attitude prob?
Tish...kcuf...<br /><br /><br />

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2006, 12:56:06 PM »
the man rocks in my books 8)
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose

Offline pinoymusika

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2006, 01:28:41 PM »
Quote from: drumfreak
si buddy nag bass sa the dawn sa rockestra.. monumental performance.. hehe

Here's a pic I took of Budz from Rockestra II:

Offline pearljam

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2006, 01:41:28 PM »
nice pic.meron pa ba kau new pics ng mga dating heads?post nyo pa nga

Offline drummer_boy17

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2006, 10:13:56 PM »
Quote from: Red_Strat
Kakaiba ang energy ng taong 'to. :lol:
Has anyone tried doing the dance that he does when they play "Sugod"? Ang hirap sundan....hindi naman sabay sa beat or guitars..pero it works!

Tama ka..
FLY FAST PHOTOGRAPHY: Click Here

Offline bangbus

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2006, 08:04:05 AM »
hey fellas nice thread. here is a picture and a link to a video i uploaded of raymond's sandwich. i took this during my friend's dec 28 2005 bash at her house in corinthians. she wanted hale. we brought her sandwich instead. this guy had to cease their hong kong gig and fly in for her aaawwwww sweet. anyway nuff talk here's the showman himself:

[/url]

Offline pinoymusika

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2006, 04:00:51 AM »
Here's Raimund and Myrene with their kid Atari: 8)

Offline pearljam

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2006, 04:40:10 PM »
nice nice!!!!!
more pa  mga pre...how bout the other heads?

Offline pinoymusika

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2006, 03:09:02 PM »
Here's Ely Baby lately... this was from the recent Penshoppe concert at Araneta:

Offline pearljam

« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2006, 04:36:07 PM »
nice dre!!!more pa nga...lam ko dami pa jan.hehehe....maka eHEADS ka di halata.more heads pic

Offline kai52111

« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2006, 07:15:59 PM »
Quote from: pinoymusika
Here's Ely Baby lately... this was from the recent Penshoppe concert at Araneta:

thanks for the pics! wish i could have your 'view' :)

Offline jacaranda

« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2006, 09:25:40 PM »
This is great pinoymusika! thanks bossing! post ka naman ng mga rare pics! Grab ko and put it in my everything-eli.com !

Mabuhay e-heads!!  :D
Check Out <a href="http://www.pinoybanda.com/" title="pinoy rock bands">Pinoy Rock Band</a> Profiles!
=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
http://www.pinoybanda.com  The Love You Take is Equal to The Love You Make...

Offline pearljam

« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2006, 10:15:23 PM »
more pics from other heads plz.....
more pics...more pics...more pics...hehehhe
ung latest
wala lng ... namiss ko lng ung 90's era ng pinoy rock

Offline musicjunkie

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2006, 08:55:55 AM »
i was able to talk to raimund in the late 90s. e-heads had a performance to support the carbon stereoxide album in festival mall. mejo late nag-start yun event, kaya me and my friend decided to hang out by the mall entrance. and wat do u know, here comes the e-heads gang with ely's baby and wife in tow.

for the heck of it, i greeted raimund and he was pretty down to earth and jst talked like a normal person. cool cool encounter, jst before the e-heads broke up. btw, they had a great show.

Offline pinoymusika

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2006, 03:58:37 PM »
Quote from: musicjunkie
i was able to talk to raimund in the late 90s. e-heads had a performance to support the carbon stereoxide album in festival mall. mejo late nag-start yun event, kaya me and my friend decided to hang out by the mall entrance. and wat do u know, here comes the e-heads gang with ely's baby and wife in tow.

Diane is still technically just his girlfriend - Ely's real wife is Vicky aka the "Toyang" of the song. And his first kid is Una Buendia ... now 16 years old and a rock fan herself. First saw the kid as a 6 year old backstage at the launch of "Natin 99". Now she's a young lady - and (based on her Friendster photo at least) the spitting image of her father.

Offline rajhan lennon

• Veteran Member
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2006, 07:13:52 PM »
yeah! raims has played with many bands. great talents from a great band he once belong! get back! get back! get backto wer u once belong 8)

im a real nowhere walrus

Offline pearljam

« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2006, 10:24:33 PM »
raims, bka maligaw ka d2...ako ung tga davao na lumapit sau nung namili ka once d2 sa davao ng tshirt for a gig w/ the eheads that night sa pta grounds, davao.boyscout tshirt pa nga un eh...idol!!!
wala kinumusta lng kita nun,yan kung naremember mo pa...nabigla ka yata nung lumapit ako kala mo walang nkakakilala sau..hehehe!
elibs ako sau...2loy mo lng!!!

Offline drumfreak

Re: Raimund Marasigan.. The "bad boy" of the E-heads
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2006, 03:25:25 AM »
Quote from: Red_Strat
MTV Asia awards yata yun...
Raimund didn't have a shirt on, but he had a pair of bat wings!
Plain hilarious! :lol:

Raimund keeps thinking of new ways to put up a really entertaining & fresh show. :)

yeah...that shocked the hell outta everyone, including mtv!...'cause apparently he didn't tell them about it!

according to him "usapang lasing" lang yun between him and a friend. but the friend called one day to tell him the wings were ready!  :lol:

sabi ko sa kanya, ok lang naman yung wings eh. pero mejo bothered ako na hubad sya kasi kita yung n*ppl*s at armpit hair nya! eh sabi naman nya, sabi nung gumawa ng wings, it was either that daw (hubad) or some body-fit spandex top. kaya naghubad na lang daw sya!

i was in his house last week (haven't been there since that one and only time while i was still with the 'heads...7 years ago?). pag pasok mo, yung wings kagad ang makikita mo! flip! so i was so happy i got to see the bat wings up close. wala lang. ang ganda eh.

hehehe.. i got to see those also sa bahay nia, nakasabit parang painting lang hehehe.. tinulungan nia kame magrecord ng isang cut sa demo namen. gs2 ko sana i try on tpos magpapic kaso nahiya na ko kay master raims eh. ehehe
im screaming, im shouting...

Offline higad

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2006, 07:45:15 AM »

Diane is still technically just his girlfriend - Ely's real wife is Vicky aka the "Toyang" of the song. And his first kid is Una Buendia ... now 16 years old and a rock fan herself. First saw the kid as a 6 year old backstage at the launch of "Natin 99". Now she's a young lady - and (based on her Friendster photo at least) the spitting image of her father.

is this true? bakit parang walang bakas ng "ely buendia" yung mga pics nya dun? at parang wala shang kinalaman kay eheads sir? just askin.naiintriga ako. hehe
Pare1: Pare, bat naman hanggang ngayon wala ka pang syota? wala ka pa<br />bang napupusuan?<br />Pare2: Meron.. Manhid ka lang!<br /><br />heegad.multiply.com

Offline kai52111

« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2006, 08:13:08 AM »

is this true? bakit parang walang bakas ng "ely buendia" yung mga pics nya dun? at parang wala shang kinalaman kay eheads sir? just askin.naiintriga ako. hehe

actually, kamukhang kamukha sya ni ely (based from ely's looks in his college/early eheads days)  :-D

Offline waybine

• Veteran Member
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2006, 05:25:16 PM »
I admire Raimund more for his drumming.  :-D
WayneQB
deadly in black

Offline xavier

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2006, 10:39:47 PM »

actually, kamukhang kamukha sya ni ely (based from ely's looks in his college/early eheads days)  :-D

OO, ILONG PALANG!!! Wahahaha, joke lang sa mga EB fans. pero talagang ilong palang ely na ely na

Offline Deadwing

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2006, 04:04:42 PM »
2 sentimos...

I dug up an old VHS copy of the NU 107 rock awards from 1997 (!!!) and had to watch it all over again.  To set things up, this was the year that the Eraserheads won multiple awards for Fruitcake.  Toward the end of the presentation, the audience seemed really restless that The Eraserheads won Artist of The Year.  Raims and Buddy approach the podium to pick up the award.  A heckler blurts out "Nakakasawa na kayo!" Raims simply points at him and responds "Nakakasawa ka na rin!"

...classic moment.

Offline drumfreak

« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2006, 02:01:19 AM »
since classic moments na, eto

sa island cove, kasabay namen sila, eto

may sumigaw

"raimund asan na si ely?"

eto sagot nia

"kasama ng lola mo nagpapakulot!"

i was rolling on the floor laughing sa band room

hahaha
im screaming, im shouting...

Offline James_Animagi

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2007, 09:54:41 PM »
bad boy?? kayo lang ata nagjujudge nun eh...kung tutuusin wag na lang natin paki-alaman kung bakit nag hiwalay eheads or judge each one of them its their life ang concern ko music lang nila