hulika

Author Topic: kotzen>-bakit hindi makita sa fender frontline 2006  (Read 1890 times)

Offline thortured

• Veteran Member
kotzen>-bakit hindi makita sa fender frontline 2006
« on: August 20, 2006, 02:35:53 PM »
si ritchie kotzen ang ibig kung sabihin , bakit hindi sya na feature dun sa mga artist sa nasabing mag. :wink:

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: kotzen>-bakit hindi makita sa fender frontline 2006
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2006, 02:38:16 PM »
Quote from: thortured
si ritchie kotzen ang ibig kung sabihin , bakit hindi sya na feature dun sa mga artist sa nasabing mag. :wink:

He is big in Japan. Probaby coz he makes those MIJ teles sound so much like the real thing the originals are being left in the dust. :lol:
Someone sure can chime in for a better answer.
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose

Offline thortured

• Veteran Member
ok
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2006, 02:39:40 PM »
8)  moshi moshi ritchie!!!!

Offline R0B1EP061

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2006, 07:42:04 PM »
Quote from: thortured

fender japan started handing him down CIJ telecasters during the native tounge era. 3 to be exact; tobacco sunburst, white wash/mary kay(actually mas maputi pa) & surf green. all with belly cuts and forearm contours. Years past and it was modified from stock pickups to dimarzio twang kings on the neck and chopper T on the bridge.

Prior to that, he had a relationship with fender already because he also had three sig. strat models (jewel blue, white/mary kay, butter yellow). Like sir pallas said, he's really big in japan so it was suitable for fender japan to make his sig. models because its more profitable in their demographic. his following in US is relatively smaller than that compared to japan or europe so no US made fenders for richie.

Unfortunately,like what happened to his strats; fender japan discountinued his sig. tele's aswell. So i dont know if richie is bound to jump to another brand or his sig. guitars are not selling at all. i highly doubt it though. all i can say is grab one if you have the chance!

Offline nathanmanansala

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2006, 10:00:19 PM »
maybe its because his signature series isnt sold outside of japan.

before all that, he was an endorser for starfield guitars made by hoshino, the same people who make ibanez. he was playing a model with tele pickups and a les paul type pickup toggle. not sure what the model is called. it was only a matter of time before he started playing the real thing.

so they stopped making the TLR-135RK and TLR-145RK too?! bummer. i've always dreamed of owning one of these myself...

its still on the fender japan website and ishibashi webshop though so there's still hope. alam ko yung strat sig series nya was discontinued a few years back.

Offline R0B1EP061

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2006, 05:01:35 AM »
Quote from: nathanmanansala
maybe its because his signature series isnt sold outside of japan.

before all that, he was an endorser for starfield guitars made by hoshino, the same people who make ibanez. he was playing a model with tele pickups and a les paul type pickup toggle. not sure what the model is called. it was only a matter of time before he started playing the real thing.

so they stopped making the TLR-135RK and TLR-145RK too?! bummer. i've always dreamed of owning one of these myself...

its still on the fender japan website and ishibashi webshop though so there's still hope. alam ko yung strat sig series nya was discontinued a few years back.

well the blue beat up tele is basically a hybrid between starfield and ibanez (since both of em came from hoshino). They swapped the ibanez neck for his album cover and went ahead and swapped it back to the starfield neck for him to use. When starfield went out of business; fender japan siezed the opportunity to snag richie.

Richie used to play a yamaha sg for the longest time. This was back then when he was still in Pennsylvania during his teen years.

As far as his tele is concerened; it is discontinued. It think they're just trying to clean out their inventory and after that; thats it. I tried to buy the last TLR-135RK (surf green) pero someone got it before me. Brownbursts are about to go too from what i heard from Noriko (ishibashi rep.) So if they stop making it, that will be a total bummer. Anyways i think 2 of em is enough; well maybe another 135RK hehehe.