hulika

Author Topic: marketing thread locked  (Read 124838 times)

Offline maruzen

• Forum Fanatic
Re: ESP/LTD Guitar Users Thread
« Reply #450 on: January 07, 2013, 11:00:08 PM »
Here's a Horizon for sale bro but its in Estonia  :-( But I bet you'll love the flamed maple top! it's not in blue though.

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/guitars-sale-trade-wanted/223525-esp-horizon-nt-ii-fm-stbc.html

Also the neck profile is a bit thicker, probably by a few hairs, compared to an Ibanez 1570. Transitioning from an Ibby Prestige to an ESP Horizon won't be an issue :)

The TOM bridge without a stopbar probably requires the most adjustment, playing-wise. It just felt odd to palm mute at first.

OT:

Tried to get a deal for an RGA321F but someone beat me to it. It was like, gone in a span of hours. Damn expensive too, but the fact that it got sold real fast just means how amazing your axe is bro :D

I had zero chance to get that piece. So hold on to yours, hehe :D
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 11:04:50 PM by maruzen »
FS: Effects Pedals, Blackstar HT5-R - http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=302374.0

Offline Gunslinger

• Tony Stark
« Reply #451 on: January 07, 2013, 11:35:21 PM »
That Horizon is just beautiful. I'm definitely loving the flame top. Matching flame top headstock too. If this was blue, I'm dead.

Won't be an issue if you play Ibanez and ESP regularly. I've no problems in terms of feel when playing the RGA321F and the Korean EC-400. I actually think they're a good combination to use. The thin U neck contour of ESP is one of the most comfortable necks I've played. TOM without stopbar? Check out the RGAR52QM (the white/blonde one). Sorry slight OT guys.

Tried to get a deal for an RGA321F but someone beat me to it. It was like, gone in a span of hours. Damn expensive too, but the fact that it got sold real fast just means how amazing your axe is bro :D

I had zero chance to get that piece. So hold on to yours, hehe :D

Sayang o parehas sana tayo. Was it active or passive? Oh and don't worry.

Mas mahirap bitawan ang bagay na pinaghirapan.
Play   Guitar   To  Express..   Not   To   Impress.

Offline maruzen

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #452 on: January 08, 2013, 01:18:29 AM »
Mas mahirap bitawan ang bagay na pinaghirapan.

Amen to that bro! :)

I'm gonna be with this ESP for quite a while, after bleeding thru my, ehem, gums to get her.

As for the Ibby in question, it had the Dimarzio/IBZ pickups so passives I guess :)
FS: Effects Pedals, Blackstar HT5-R - http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=302374.0

Offline maruzen

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #453 on: January 24, 2013, 11:01:04 AM »
what do you guys think of the new LTD models with the Evertune bridge system?

Evertune video: http://www.evertune.com/video/

I think 999 USD is a good price point for the specs. If these models are sold locally however, these prices are sure to go up  :-(

Interesting technology :)

Offline Gunslinger

• Tony Stark
« Reply #454 on: January 24, 2013, 11:24:01 AM »
Bat kelangan nila ilagay yung MAP? lol

Nageexplore na ng bagong bridge system ang ESP ah. Gusto ko rin makatry nitong EverTune. Baka next time may Babicz na.

About the 2013 LTD lineup, no gas. Pero magaganda naman mga nirelease nila. Pati yung mga custom graphic na parang may vampire theme ata. Badass looks. Wala lang talagang umappeal sakin. Hello to LTD Elite! Baka priced as Ibanez Prestige mga ganito. Not sure. Pero same factory lang daw pinag-gawan ng ESP and LTD Elite. Both made in Japan, without the ESP logo on headstock. Not sure if the price point of the LTD Elites compared to ESP's are significant. Parang siningit nila yung LTD Elite in between LTD and ESP sa hierarchy. (for the Canon users:) Much like the 60D na parang siningit din in between 650D and 7D.

Offline maruzen

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #456 on: January 24, 2013, 01:03:01 PM »
Bat kelangan nila ilagay yung MAP? lol

Nageexplore na ng bagong bridge system ang ESP ah. Gusto ko rin makatry nitong EverTune. Baka next time may Babicz na.

About the 2013 LTD lineup, no gas. Pero magaganda naman mga nirelease nila. Pati yung mga custom graphic na parang may vampire theme ata. Badass looks. Wala lang talagang umappeal sakin. Hello to LTD Elite! Baka priced as Ibanez Prestige mga ganito. Not sure. Pero same factory lang daw pinag-gawan ng ESP and LTD Elite. Both made in Japan, without the ESP logo on headstock. Not sure if the price point of the LTD Elites compared to ESP's are significant. Parang siningit nila yung LTD Elite in between LTD and ESP sa hierarchy. (for the Canon users:) Much like the 60D na parang siningit din in between 650D and 7D.

Are you talking about the Bela Lugosi LTD M1?  :) Had massive GAS attack from the ESP M1 late last year  :razz:

If they follow the MAP of 999 USD, that would be below the price point of the ESP Standards (the lowest priced is the M1 which is 1400 USD at MF, basically a bare-bones guitar). Consumer wins! Otherwise, the 1417 USD is still a lot for the money, probably the upcharge is due to the tuning system :)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152448410535475&set=a.10152448409920475.968431.196595720474&type=3&src=http%3A%2F%2Fsphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-ak-ash4%2F208421_10152448410535475_393735364_n.jpg&size=960%2C612

Sana mura lang dito LTD M-17. $199  ^-^

Wow a seven guitar for 199 USD  :drool:

The design is badass. Price is great!

Offline superbuni123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #457 on: January 24, 2013, 01:14:33 PM »
Wow a seven guitar for 199 USD  :drool:
The design is badass. Price is great!

Yeah! Hope its cheap. I think its much better than the Gio 7 stringer, more badass with the reverse HS. JMHO  ^-^
Learning to be a man without losing the boy in me...

Offline lyrad24

• Veteran Member
« Reply #458 on: January 26, 2013, 05:51:59 PM »

Not mine.  :-(

Gusto ko talaga design ng Antelope Series ng ESP.

I am not sure if there would be an LTD release for this model, meron cheaper than the ESP original series, Edwards na kasi yung next.

"Every hot girl is a rockstar." - PG

Offline maruzen

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #459 on: January 26, 2013, 06:06:50 PM »
Not mine.  :-(

Gusto ko talaga design ng Antelope Series ng ESP.

I am not sure if there would be an LTD release for this model, meron cheaper than the ESP original series, Edwards na kasi yung next.

The Forest-GT design appeals to me bro, pareho ng upper body ng Antelope :)

Actually I haven't seen any ESP sold at the local stores, puro LTD. Lyric's website has ESP models, though they failed to send me a response to my inquiry last year.

Wala din sila extreme designs sa website nila.

Offline lyrad24

• Veteran Member
« Reply #460 on: January 26, 2013, 06:16:39 PM »
The Forest-GT design appeals to me bro, pareho ng upper body ng Antelope :)

Actually I haven't seen any ESP sold at the local stores, puro LTD. Lyric's website has ESP models, though they failed to send me a response to my inquiry last year.

Wala din sila extreme designs sa website nila.

Oo nga eh, yung Antelope kasi parang binawasan at linagay sa taas yung putol nung body ng Forest. haha ayun,

Nagtanung lang ako last year kay sir Mico, kung sa lyric pwedi orderin yung Antelope, pero hindi niya inadvise bilhin ito for its price.

Binalak ko nalang din mag pa customized ng guitar na ganito lang yung shape. ^_^ haha

Offline maruzen

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #461 on: January 26, 2013, 06:32:33 PM »
the ESP website indicates that the Antelope plain top is roughly around 200K PHP  :-o

the maple top (CTM version) is 300K PHP plus  :-o

our local luthiers would probably love the challenge of doing their own take on the Antelope body design :)

Offline dr.distance

« Reply #462 on: January 26, 2013, 08:15:29 PM »
The LTD guitars in Lyric are stringed with 10s right? OC lang. :))

Offline lyrad24

• Veteran Member
« Reply #463 on: January 26, 2013, 09:28:30 PM »
the ESP website indicates that the Antelope plain top is roughly around 200K PHP  :-o

the maple top (CTM version) is 300K PHP plus  :-o

our local luthiers would probably love the challenge of doing their own take on the Antelope body design :)

Oo nga eh, though magiging personal preference nalang siguro nun sa mga hardware and wood, di ko rin sure sinong luthier.

ganun nga range nila, tapos yung edwards naman below 80k ata, tapos transparent black pa yung finish, same lang kasi sila dun sa ibang specs ng ESP mismo,

Offline maruzen

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #464 on: January 26, 2013, 09:45:41 PM »
had the pleasure of owning an Edwards LP before and the quality was definitely excellent :)

the Edwards E-AN-137FR looks killer in red gloss! the black slays too  :-D

those Japan guitarists have all the luck  :)

Offline Gunslinger

• Tony Stark
« Reply #465 on: January 26, 2013, 11:39:13 PM »

Sabi sakin dati meron daw sa MOA. Di ko naabutan at di ko sure kung totoo.

Offline p2ltronilogd

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #466 on: January 28, 2013, 01:39:58 PM »
Saw the new ESP line for 2013
To my dissapointment there's nothing new on the EX line :(

Offline maruzen

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #467 on: February 25, 2013, 01:37:47 AM »
same old, same old...

Offline Jejan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #468 on: February 25, 2013, 02:34:52 AM »
I have an LTD Viper 50

I'm selling it btw, any takers? Just gimme a PM! :)

Offline superbuni123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #469 on: February 25, 2013, 10:43:06 AM »
Mayroon bang nakakaalam dito kung ano ibig sabihin ng "LTD"?

Hindi ako masagot ni Google e.  :-\
Learning to be a man without losing the boy in me...

Offline Gunslinger

• Tony Stark
« Reply #470 on: February 25, 2013, 11:03:38 AM »
Mayroon bang nakakaalam dito kung ano ibig sabihin ng "LTD"?

Hindi ako masagot ni Google e.  :-\

I don't think LTD stands for anything. I may be wrong though. But this is what I know. :-)

Offline Gunslinger

• Tony Stark
« Reply #471 on: February 25, 2013, 11:10:42 AM »

Stolen guitar. I've posted this before, but the thread was lost when PhilMusic went down then went back to full operation on January 2013. Please be vigilant brothers of ESP/LTD.

Offline Jejan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #472 on: February 25, 2013, 12:20:11 PM »

Stolen guitar. I've posted this before, but the thread was lost when PhilMusic went down then went back to full operation on January 2013. Please be vigilant brothers of ESP/LTD.

I've seen someone selling this particular guitar like a day ago. I'm trying to find it now but I think it's been deleted.

Offline Gunslinger

• Tony Stark
« Reply #473 on: February 25, 2013, 12:32:24 PM »
I've seen someone selling this particular guitar like a day ago. I'm trying to find it now but I think it's been deleted.

I've seen a couple of similar guitar being sold. But both are Chinese-made. Dunno if what you saw was a new/different one.

Offline p2ltronilogd

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #474 on: February 26, 2013, 06:54:52 AM »
Newly bought axe last Dec 2012 the moment I got my 13th month pay
It's a 2005 ESP LTD EX-50 and is now awaiting EMGs :D

The one on the right.