hulika

Author Topic: Why do corksniffers hate everything that is made in China?  (Read 28436 times)

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
Re: Why do corksniffers hate everything that is made in China?
« Reply #225 on: July 09, 2011, 10:46:56 AM »
what was it about? hanes? jk

/quote]

OT - it was about guitar.  the underwear brand, not the musical instrument, thus the singular form.   :lol:  langyang billboard na yan malapit sa may LRT edsa station...an insult to every extra rice-eating TNL out there...

lol good one!

Offline churvaopdajubutz

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #226 on: July 20, 2011, 10:51:54 AM »
Suko na akech, Fafa Alex.  PAGODA COLD WAVE LOTION NA TALAGA AKO!

PAGODA COLD WAVE LOTION!!!!!!!!!!!

Di ko maafford ang mga Gasing mo, Fafa Alex.  Wala na akong anda, sira pa ang aking ganda.  Narealize ko na kapag di mo afford ang mamahaling Gasing, huwag ka na lang tumugtog.

KAYA MAGBUBUKAS NA AKO NG SARILI KONG PARLOR! AHAHAHAHAAAAAAY! At invited ang lahat ng mga nagpost ditetch na dumaan sa grand opening namin sa January 1, 2012!  Bonggang-bonggaaaaahhhh, mga sisteret!  Jijinom tayo ng marami hanggang mawarla tayo sa kakatawa! HAAAAAYYYYYY!!!! 

Bawal nga pala pumunta ang mga troll! Charot!

Offline mikki_blinkme

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #227 on: July 20, 2011, 11:10:49 AM »
^^^ bwaaahhahha!  :lol: hanep hirit ni chorva. pang Cannes!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 11:13:41 AM by mikki_blinkme »

Offline Jason

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #228 on: July 20, 2011, 03:38:49 PM »
Suko na akech, Fafa Alex.  PAGODA COLD WAVE LOTION NA TALAGA AKO!

PAGODA COLD WAVE LOTION!!!!!!!!!!!

Di ko maafford ang mga Gasing mo, Fafa Alex.  Wala na akong anda, sira pa ang aking ganda.  Narealize ko na kapag di mo afford ang mamahaling Gasing, huwag ka na lang tumugtog.

KAYA MAGBUBUKAS NA AKO NG SARILI KONG PARLOR! AHAHAHAHAAAAAAY! At invited ang lahat ng mga nagpost ditetch na dumaan sa grand opening namin sa January 1, 2012!  Bonggang-bonggaaaaahhhh, mga sisteret!  Jijinom tayo ng marami hanggang mawarla tayo sa kakatawa! HAAAAAYYYYYY!!!! 

Bawal nga pala pumunta ang mga troll! Charot!

ok may chumorva na...

IN!
Sucessful transactions: haha,Siore,Slowhandpal,ramnem,halo88,Bluemech,mghz33,Yhongers,Martney,Acousticky,OmegaRed,queking,sinonieayako,anton_mtegtr,indiemax,DyuN WhammY,

challengeofthegobots

« Reply #229 on: July 20, 2011, 05:15:21 PM »
may [pichapie] na version na pala ako... flattering hehehehe

Offline spetsnaz1123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #230 on: July 20, 2011, 05:37:38 PM »
OT: Just received an email from a colleague and I am really starting to hate everything from china now, see below

Subject: Fw: Fwd: Chinese Oil-Rig - IMPORTANT

IT APPEARS THAT GLORIA MACAPAGAL ARROYO HAS SOLD THE PHILIPPINES AGAIN.

----- Forwarded Message ----

Dear friends in GK, WAOF, USP4GG, and ALL,

I have included you all in this email thread to make you aware of an eminent threat to the Philippines.  In the following month, China is scheduled to install one of the largest oil rigs constructed near the Philippine shores.  This will be installed 125 nautical miles from Palawan which is in clear violation of international agreements.  According to  Foreign Affairs Secretary Albert del Rosario “any new construction by China in the vicinity of the uninhabited Amy Douglas Bank is a clear violation of the 2002 ASEAN-China Declaration on the Conduct of Parties in the South China Sea."  

To Understand What’s At Stake Here:  

The following statement shows that the current plans target output to be approx. $50 Billion USD/yr.  And that’s the tip of the iceberg with estimates that value the oil and natural gas reserves between $2.9T to north of $29 Trillion Dollars.  
“The Xinhua report said CNOOC plans to invest 200 billion yuan and drill 800 deepwater wells – which they expect to have an output of an equivalent 500 million barrels of oil by the year 2020. CNOOC believes the South China Sea holds major oil and gas deposits. “

http://www.interaksyon.com/article/5714/china-to-deploy-giant-oil-rig-to-spratlys-in-july---salceda

THE STAKES ARE UNPRECEDENTED.  I personally believe that if the Philippines/Filipino cannot defend its own territory, secure it natural resources and more importantly, unite when a foreign aggressor threatens our prosperity, then we have drastically misplaced our priorities.  

The State of Emergency:

Key Events:

-       Chinese Military installations are now operational in the Spratly Islands.  They we’re built during GMA’s watch – and they are active NOW.

-       Chine has deployed “carrier-killer” anti-ship missles to “counter American influence”

-       The US will deploy three warships - USS Chung-Hoon, USS Howard and USNS Safeguard, while the Philippines will pitch in four US-made battleships. War games beginning June 28-July 8 (http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Southeast_Asia/MF24Ae01.html)

-       The Chinese Oil-Rig is Scheduled to deployed by July this year

-       (More Details on POST 3 Below)

China has maneuvered with great indifference to international law and respect to its neighbors.  Their forceful maneuvers and this apparent theft, however, has been largely invisible to many Filipinos.  More news is spread about the Vietnamese position on the Spratly’s issue today than the Philippine concern – and the irony is, the oil rig is positioned 125 miles from OUR beach.  That is because they have raised clamor while the Filipinos have been DISTURBINGLY SILENT on this robbery.  Within weeks, without us coming together, China will have taken our future.

CALL TO ACTION

First, I’d like to thank Loida Nicolas-Lewis for recognizing the stakes at hand and the USP4GG for adopting this cause with passion.  Much has taken place in the recent weeks with meetings with the DFA Secretary, Philippine US Ambassador, Several visiting Philippine Secretaries and Congressmen and many key players that Loida has helped to facilitate to ensure we are operating on an informed and aligned basis.  Many emails have gone back and forth within the last few days in preparation for a mass protesting initiative to spread awareness. (READ POST 1)  I felt it important to bring you all into the loop as you are all community leaders.

I included some POSTS BELOW from our email thread to help give you some background and catch you up.

Please Help Your Country – She is being raped.

- VonZ

=========================================================

----POST 1------     PASSION

I am honestly sincerely going to propose stronger actions aside from presenting a position paper or a resolution.
I am very serious about mass action, a demonstration at the United Nations and at the Chinese Embassy in Wash DC, at the same time with demonstration in Manila, London, Italy, Amsterdam, Paris, Sydney - wherever there are large Global Filipinos gathered.

We may not have arms, frigates, submarines, missiles.
But we have patriotic Filipinos overseas whose income does not depend on politicians and the oligarchy in the Philippines. It is a bold idea but nothing ventured, nothing gained.

China is about to invade the motherland bigtime! We global Filipinos cannot simply write position papers.
We must fight, with our numbers, with people power.

Sugod, mga kapatid!

Loida

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

----POST 2------     WHAT EVERY FILIPINO SHOULD FEEL

To Loida, Rodel, et ALL,

This evening, I came from the meeting of our USP4GG-Northern California, gathering my thoughts about one of the most compelling issues in our modern times, the Spratlys. We have discussed so many issues with seriousness but also with so much laugh and fun. When we went home, I am inspired and full of hope. It's early in the morning now but I still have not sleep. I am thinking about the brave, courageous and patriotic Filipinos in our history. When called upon, our heroes and all the other great men did not have a second thought in what they had stand and fought for - for our motherland, the Philippines. Where I was born and raised, I shed light to the freedom and peace that I am now enjoying because these great men died for us to meet this end.

The only thing that will put me to bed is to make a decision as to what I can do to help my country when called upon. It might not bold like calling for a war but I know this will be bold enough to make a difference. I believe, this time, it will be my turn now to show to the whole world that I will do anything to preserve and fight for the freedom that my forefathers had fought for - to whatever it may take.

I will not allow the bullying of these RED CHINESE!!! The Spratly Islands, because of its history, proximity and when speaking of the 1982 United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS), are rightfully ours. It is clear that RED CHINA (as I call it) is undermining us and peace and stability in the region. NO RESPECT just like how they treat our countrymen in their country.

I am not for violence and hostilities. But I am supporting and calling everyone to MASS ACTION all over the world for every Filipinos, any men with Filipino blood, and to all men who believe in righteousness and freedom. The participation of every Vietnamese, Malaysian, Taiwanese, Malaysian,  and to all men of any race to join us - can help and will send message to this superpower that the world is in support for a diplomatic and peaceful resolution.

LABAN is the battlecry, if I may!!! Now, that election is over in the Philippines, it is no longer a one political outcry!!! It stands for all of us to FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!FIGHT!!!   .

This is now the fitting time and a challenge to ALL FILIPINOS to come and be united... and to ask the support of the whole world. When called upon, I WILL SURELY BE THERE!!! And I know, I WILL NOT BE ALONE!!!

If everything still fails, I will not stop fighting for this - to whatever it may take - even to the last drop of my blood. At that point in time, I will be at peace and sound asleep.

RAD ABARRIENTOS

USP4GG - Northern California

----POST 3------     BACKGROUND

Hi All –

Yes, the arms race is very real.  It is difficult to digest that such words are coming out at this time, but it is, at this time, the inevitable reaction that will happen when physical threat is upon us.  The Spratlys issue has dragged on for so long - nearly two decades – that it feels surreal that the pivotal moment has come upon the Philippines today.  Yes, we are threatened with war.  And yes the state of the navy is ill-equipped to size up against the Chinese navy.  But these steps are not Psychological Warfare tactics.  These are indeed defense preparation tactics because

(1)   The billion dollar chinese oil rig to extract our natural resource is to be installed in JULY!  The Chinese publication for this link is below.

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90001/90778/90860/7389138.html

(2)   The LOCATION of this site will be 125 nautical miles from our beaches.  (Well within the 200 nautical mile agreement on ocean borders) – Many links on this

http://www.tribuneonline.org/headlines/20110602hed4.html

http://www.gmanews.tv/story/222483/nation/palace-prepares-spratlys-incursions-report

(3)   China has INCREASED military presence dramatically in the area to secure their interests with incidents that PNoy has tried to escalate to UN

http://globalnation.inquirer.net/3205/philippines-accuses-china-of-%E2%80%98serious-violations%E2%80%99-in-spratlys

(4)   And of course, as China takes our resource, they tell the world we are infringing on their rights Headline “China Warns Philippines in South China Sea Dispute”

http://www.turkishweekly.net/news/115787/china-warns-philippines-in-south-china-sea-dispute.html

How innocent, it was just scientific studies:  “At a foreign ministry briefing Tuesday, spokesman Hong Lei said the Philippine government should stop publishing “irresponsible statements” that do not match the facts. He added that Chinese vessels were carrying out scientific studies in waters under Chinese jurisdiction and acting in line with the law.”

(5)   So Today, the latest headline is of course“Phl sending more troops to Spratlys”

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=698320&publicationSubCategoryId=63

And if there is any doubt in anyone’s head that this Arms Race is talk – another 40B Pesos (approx 1 Billion USD) is being pulled ON TOP of the current military budget for new purchases.  For a country screaming poor and lack of resources, it’s a lot to ask for an extra Billion Dollars unless the threat is eminent.  Announced 2 days ago:

“Oban said the Hamilton cutter from the United States, which will arrive in the third quarter, initially would be deployed to Palawan, or some 80 nautical miles from Recto Bank—what the administration now uses to refer to Reed Bank—where recent Chinese incursions had been reported.”

http://www.manilastandardtoday.com/insideNews.htm?f=2011%2Fjune%2F20%2Fnews1.isx&d=2011%2Fjune%2F20

For all the diplomacy strategies in place, we must react to defend from Physical threat faster than legal processes as the Chinese have maneuvered to this point with indifference to the law.  

Otherwise, it would be like walking down the street, getting mugged at gun point, and asking the thief to “hang on” while we call our lawyer so he would stop.  

Ladies and gentlemen, war is upon us.

And on a personal note, I DO NOT want to go on a vacation to Palawan 10 years from now to show my son the beautiful Chinese oil rigs and marvel at the billions of dollars they produce for the Chinese - while trying to figure out how to get more donations to build villages since the Philippines just can’t seem to create enough jobs.  I’d rather go to the Philippines 10 years from now and visit my cousin who struck it rich developing 5,000 jobs with some engineering firm innovating in energy sector optimization.

-VonZ.

-------------------------

By the way (in addition to my last email) we should respect but be wary views such as the following.  I am not certain if they are just making contrarian positions in the spirit of good old self-motivated political positioning.

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=698324&publicationSubCategoryId=63

Bayan Muna Rep. Teddy Casiño, however, opposes the provision of P40 billion additional budget for the military. He said the additional money for the military should better be spent on schools, health, roads, and other vital public services.

Casiño said the military is just using the dispute in the Spratlys to in the moderniza“They are just using the South China Sea dispute as an excuse for AFP fattening and corruption while the country’s poor are wanting and in dire need of resources. Our conflict with China and other claimant countries in the Spratlys can be resolved peacefully,” he said.

To appeal to your sense of logic, I’d like to point out that the Chinese have “invested” $922 USD for the largest oil rig ever to be set up in the Sprarlys.  They “invested” tremendous amounts of money to establish these military installations in the Spratlys.  And they BOLDLY went against the global consensus and maritime law to push forward with their “investment.”  It is assured, as any prudent businessman will tell you, that they will not stop unless this “investment” produces its target returns.  But if we decide to not meet with at least a basic defense posture that includes our military, there is, like Casiño said,  a PEACEFUL RESOLUTION that I can think of…we can give up.

-VonZ

« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 05:48:44 PM by spetsnaz1123 »
'one never fails until he quits trying'

Offline mikki_blinkme

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #231 on: July 20, 2011, 05:49:32 PM »
^^ tsk tsk. pero wala naman tayong magagawa.

Offline spetsnaz1123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #232 on: July 20, 2011, 06:18:50 PM »
palagay ko meron...

Offline historymaker

« Reply #233 on: July 21, 2011, 02:20:07 AM »
OT about the last few posts:

read on "benevolent assimilation"

and they won't even need military action to have their way?

Offline stringman

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #234 on: July 21, 2011, 04:56:09 AM »
Can I repost this on another forum?

OT: Just received an email from a colleague and I am really starting to hate everything from china now, see below

Subject: Fw: Fwd: Chinese Oil-Rig - IMPORTANT

IT APPEARS THAT GLORIA MACAPAGAL ARROYO HAS SOLD THE PHILIPPINES AGAIN.

----- Forwarded Message ----

Dear friends in GK, WAOF, USP4GG, and ALL,

I have included you all in this email thread to make you aware of an eminent threat to the Philippines.  In the following month, China is scheduled to install one of the largest oil rigs constructed near the Philippine shores.  This will be installed 125 nautical miles from Palawan which is in clear violation of international agreements.  According to  Foreign Affairs Secretary Albert del Rosario “any new construction by China in the vicinity of the uninhabited Amy Douglas Bank is a clear violation of the 2002 ASEAN-China Declaration on the Conduct of Parties in the South China Sea."  

To Understand What’s At Stake Here:  

The following statement shows that the current plans target output to be approx. $50 Billion USD/yr.  And that’s the tip of the iceberg with estimates that value the oil and natural gas reserves between $2.9T to north of $29 Trillion Dollars.  
“The Xinhua report said CNOOC plans to invest 200 billion yuan and drill 800 deepwater wells – which they expect to have an output of an equivalent 500 million barrels of oil by the year 2020. CNOOC believes the South China Sea holds major oil and gas deposits. “

http://www.interaksyon.com/article/5714/china-to-deploy-giant-oil-rig-to-spratlys-in-july---salceda

THE STAKES ARE UNPRECEDENTED.  I personally believe that if the Philippines/Filipino cannot defend its own territory, secure it natural resources and more importantly, unite when a foreign aggressor threatens our prosperity, then we have drastically misplaced our priorities.  

The State of Emergency:

Key Events:

-       Chinese Military installations are now operational in the Spratly Islands.  They we’re built during GMA’s watch – and they are active NOW.

-       Chine has deployed “carrier-killer” anti-ship missles to “counter American influence”

-       The US will deploy three warships - USS Chung-Hoon, USS Howard and USNS Safeguard, while the Philippines will pitch in four US-made battleships. War games beginning June 28-July 8 (http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Southeast_Asia/MF24Ae01.html)

-       The Chinese Oil-Rig is Scheduled to deployed by July this year

-       (More Details on POST 3 Below)

China has maneuvered with great indifference to international law and respect to its neighbors.  Their forceful maneuvers and this apparent theft, however, has been largely invisible to many Filipinos.  More news is spread about the Vietnamese position on the Spratly’s issue today than the Philippine concern – and the irony is, the oil rig is positioned 125 miles from OUR beach.  That is because they have raised clamor while the Filipinos have been DISTURBINGLY SILENT on this robbery.  Within weeks, without us coming together, China will have taken our future.

CALL TO ACTION

First, I’d like to thank Loida Nicolas-Lewis for recognizing the stakes at hand and the USP4GG for adopting this cause with passion.  Much has taken place in the recent weeks with meetings with the DFA Secretary, Philippine US Ambassador, Several visiting Philippine Secretaries and Congressmen and many key players that Loida has helped to facilitate to ensure we are operating on an informed and aligned basis.  Many emails have gone back and forth within the last few days in preparation for a mass protesting initiative to spread awareness. (READ POST 1)  I felt it important to bring you all into the loop as you are all community leaders.

I included some POSTS BELOW from our email thread to help give you some background and catch you up.

Please Help Your Country – She is being raped.

- VonZ

----POST 1------     PASSION

I am honestly sincerely going to propose stronger actions aside from presenting a position paper or a resolution.
I am very serious about mass action, a demonstration at the United Nations and at the Chinese Embassy in Wash DC, at the same time with demonstration in Manila, London, Italy, Amsterdam, Paris, Sydney - wherever there are large Global Filipinos gathered.

We may not have arms, frigates, submarines, missiles.
But we have patriotic Filipinos overseas whose income does not depend on politicians and the oligarchy in the Philippines. It is a bold idea but nothing ventured, nothing gained.

China is about to invade the motherland bigtime! We global Filipinos cannot simply write position papers.
We must fight, with our numbers, with people power.

Sugod, mga kapatid!

Loida

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

----POST 2------     WHAT EVERY FILIPINO SHOULD FEEL

To Loida, Rodel, et ALL,

This evening, I came from the meeting of our USP4GG-Northern California, gathering my thoughts about one of the most compelling issues in our modern times, the Spratlys. We have discussed so many issues with seriousness but also with so much laugh and fun. When we went home, I am inspired and full of hope. It's early in the morning now but I still have not sleep. I am thinking about the brave, courageous and patriotic Filipinos in our history. When called upon, our heroes and all the other great men did not have a second thought in what they had stand and fought for - for our motherland, the Philippines. Where I was born and raised, I shed light to the freedom and peace that I am now enjoying because these great men died for us to meet this end.

The only thing that will put me to bed is to make a decision as to what I can do to help my country when called upon. It might not bold like calling for a war but I know this will be bold enough to make a difference. I believe, this time, it will be my turn now to show to the whole world that I will do anything to preserve and fight for the freedom that my forefathers had fought for - to whatever it may take.

I will not allow the bullying of these RED CHINESE!!! The Spratly Islands, because of its history, proximity and when speaking of the 1982 United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS), are rightfully ours. It is clear that RED CHINA (as I call it) is undermining us and peace and stability in the region. NO RESPECT just like how they treat our countrymen in their country.

I am not for violence and hostilities. But I am supporting and calling everyone to MASS ACTION all over the world for every Filipinos, any men with Filipino blood, and to all men who believe in righteousness and freedom. The participation of every Vietnamese, Malaysian, Taiwanese, Malaysian,  and to all men of any race to join us - can help and will send message to this superpower that the world is in support for a diplomatic and peaceful resolution.

LABAN is the battlecry, if I may!!! Now, that election is over in the Philippines, it is no longer a one political outcry!!! It stands for all of us to FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!FIGHT!!!   .

This is now the fitting time and a challenge to ALL FILIPINOS to come and be united... and to ask the support of the whole world. When called upon, I WILL SURELY BE THERE!!! And I know, I WILL NOT BE ALONE!!!

If everything still fails, I will not stop fighting for this - to whatever it may take - even to the last drop of my blood. At that point in time, I will be at peace and sound asleep.

RAD ABARRIENTOS

USP4GG - Northern California

----POST 3------     BACKGROUND

Hi All –

Yes, the arms race is very real.  It is difficult to digest that such words are coming out at this time, but it is, at this time, the inevitable reaction that will happen when physical threat is upon us.  The Spratlys issue has dragged on for so long - nearly two decades – that it feels surreal that the pivotal moment has come upon the Philippines today.  Yes, we are threatened with war.  And yes the state of the navy is ill-equipped to size up against the Chinese navy.  But these steps are not Psychological Warfare tactics.  These are indeed defense preparation tactics because

(1)   The billion dollar chinese oil rig to extract our natural resource is to be installed in JULY!  The Chinese publication for this link is below.

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90001/90778/90860/7389138.html

(2)   The LOCATION of this site will be 125 nautical miles from our beaches.  (Well within the 200 nautical mile agreement on ocean borders) – Many links on this

http://www.tribuneonline.org/headlines/20110602hed4.html

http://www.gmanews.tv/story/222483/nation/palace-prepares-spratlys-incursions-report

(3)   China has INCREASED military presence dramatically in the area to secure their interests with incidents that PNoy has tried to escalate to UN

http://globalnation.inquirer.net/3205/philippines-accuses-china-of-%E2%80%98serious-violations%E2%80%99-in-spratlys

(4)   And of course, as China takes our resource, they tell the world we are infringing on their rights Headline “China Warns Philippines in South China Sea Dispute”

http://www.turkishweekly.net/news/115787/china-warns-philippines-in-south-china-sea-dispute.html

How innocent, it was just scientific studies:  “At a foreign ministry briefing Tuesday, spokesman Hong Lei said the Philippine government should stop publishing “irresponsible statements” that do not match the facts. He added that Chinese vessels were carrying out scientific studies in waters under Chinese jurisdiction and acting in line with the law.”

(5)   So Today, the latest headline is of course“Phl sending more troops to Spratlys”

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=698320&publicationSubCategoryId=63

And if there is any doubt in anyone’s head that this Arms Race is talk – another 40B Pesos (approx 1 Billion USD) is being pulled ON TOP of the current military budget for new purchases.  For a country screaming poor and lack of resources, it’s a lot to ask for an extra Billion Dollars unless the threat is eminent.  Announced 2 days ago:

“Oban said the Hamilton cutter from the United States, which will arrive in the third quarter, initially would be deployed to Palawan, or some 80 nautical miles from Recto Bank—what the administration now uses to refer to Reed Bank—where recent Chinese incursions had been reported.”

http://www.manilastandardtoday.com/insideNews.htm?f=2011%2Fjune%2F20%2Fnews1.isx&d=2011%2Fjune%2F20

For all the diplomacy strategies in place, we must react to defend from Physical threat faster than legal processes as the Chinese have maneuvered to this point with indifference to the law.  

Otherwise, it would be like walking down the street, getting mugged at gun point, and asking the thief to “hang on” while we call our lawyer so he would stop.  

Ladies and gentlemen, war is upon us.

And on a personal note, I DO NOT want to go on a vacation to Palawan 10 years from now to show my son the beautiful Chinese oil rigs and marvel at the billions of dollars they produce for the Chinese - while trying to figure out how to get more donations to build villages since the Philippines just can’t seem to create enough jobs.  I’d rather go to the Philippines 10 years from now and visit my cousin who struck it rich developing 5,000 jobs with some engineering firm innovating in energy sector optimization.

-VonZ.

-------------------------

By the way (in addition to my last email) we should respect but be wary views such as the following.  I am not certain if they are just making contrarian positions in the spirit of good old self-motivated political positioning.

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=698324&publicationSubCategoryId=63

Bayan Muna Rep. Teddy Casiño, however, opposes the provision of P40 billion additional budget for the military. He said the additional money for the military should better be spent on schools, health, roads, and other vital public services.

Casiño said the military is just using the dispute in the Spratlys to in the moderniza“They are just using the South China Sea dispute as an excuse for AFP fattening and corruption while the country’s poor are wanting and in dire need of resources. Our conflict with China and other claimant countries in the Spratlys can be resolved peacefully,” he said.

To appeal to your sense of logic, I’d like to point out that the Chinese have “invested” $922 USD for the largest oil rig ever to be set up in the Sprarlys.  They “invested” tremendous amounts of money to establish these military installations in the Spratlys.  And they BOLDLY went against the global consensus and maritime law to push forward with their “investment.”  It is assured, as any prudent businessman will tell you, that they will not stop unless this “investment” produces its target returns.  But if we decide to not meet with at least a basic defense posture that includes our military, there is, like Casiño said,  a PEACEFUL RESOLUTION that I can think of…we can give up.

-VonZ

I have stated that there are more bad sounding suhrs then there are good ones.

Offline rowley75

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #235 on: July 21, 2011, 06:27:55 AM »
boycott na! lol. (although i have 1 chinese guitar i can't let it go of. it plays great for me. talk about a diamond from a bunch of coal)
Live by honor, Kill by stealth.

Offline guitarman8294

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #236 on: July 21, 2011, 07:38:10 AM »
Yung mga amps like Line 6 and Laney, if you look at the back may nakalagay na ganito:

Line 6: Designed in USA            Made in China
Laney: Engineered in UK           Made in China

:-D
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 09:40:48 AM by guitarman8294 »

Offline mikki_blinkme

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #237 on: July 21, 2011, 02:31:27 PM »
kalokohan yang boycott. patpat at kawayan (kung meron) na lang matitira sa atin sa bahay!  :lol:

Offline spetsnaz1123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #238 on: July 21, 2011, 07:35:10 PM »
Can I repost this on another forum?

Sure bro.

Offline w15

« Reply #239 on: July 23, 2011, 01:16:32 PM »
Sure bro.

Thanks for the info.  I didn't know this is getting really serious.   
when your deepest thoughts are broken, keep on dreamin boy cause
when you stop dreamin its time to die. - Shannon Hoon

Offline AnalogKiD

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #240 on: July 23, 2011, 02:05:02 PM »
grabe na pang bubully sa atin ng china... bentahan tayo ng laruan na may nakakalason na materyales... mga gatas ng sangol na may nakakalasong kemikal... mga tools na madaling napupudpod ang bakal...

pero ayus lang at hindi ako galit... kasi kasama ko mga friend kong chinese palagi, sakay ako sa mga nice cars nila at you know, tumatambay kami regularly sa starbucks... yeah! madami akong chinese friends! yung isa ngang friend kong chinese may bussines syang... well basta napaka wealthy nila...

ammm... anyways... nagtataka din ako sa mga aktibista na puro "tuta ng kano" ang pinag susulat nila sa lansangan...

di kaya... tuta tayo ng intsik???
Shut up! We know you can play!

Offline Roy Pigdester

« Reply #241 on: July 23, 2011, 02:32:38 PM »
OMG, I didn't realize na lumadlad na pala si Gobots, este Jubutz.

Punta ako sa opening ng parlor mo, ha. Jam tayo ng Morbid Angel.  :mrgreen: