hulika

Author Topic: "The Top Guitars Company" of Bacolod... c",)  (Read 13332 times)

Offline Jason

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: "The Top Guitars Company" of Bacolod... c",)
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2011, 11:48:59 AM »
just get it direct  :-)

@stringman

yeah, middleman..and even with that..there is no guarantee it will be setup right..sure but @ 400$..yikes! but not all sellers are like that

pretty much all stores are middlemen..'but' the difference(im not sure in pinas) is the return policy..

bingo! :-D
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 12:08:27 PM by Jason »
Sucessful transactions: haha,Siore,Slowhandpal,ramnem,halo88,Bluemech,mghz33,Yhongers,Martney,Acousticky,OmegaRed,queking,sinonieayako,anton_mtegtr,indiemax,DyuN WhammY,

Offline jellogz

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2011, 12:03:51 PM »
Kahiya talaga, kung mababasa nyo reply nung BbendFender dun sa fdp forum
Just wont burn...

Offline dyames

« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2011, 01:58:10 PM »
hmmm... not so credible...  :-(
Successful transactions with:
Raikidoodles | obetski | Kyle Travers | rockchops_14 |  pusanghapon

Offline nieldan

« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2011, 07:16:49 PM »
grrrh...  :x nakaka-asar yung mga mukha nya.. mukhang [pichapie]..  :-D
Fernandes FR-55 • 1978 Aria Pro II Les Paul • Shredhead, APW-7, DS-1 Britmod

Offline ricson_tech

« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2011, 09:24:54 PM »
it would be best if the 'owner' is inside the gates...

anyway...this isnt the first time i saw something like this..its still middle men meng..

its really common to see things like this such as contracting factories in china..(http://www.michaelmesser.co.uk/MICHAEL%20MESSER%20RESONATOR%20GUITARS.htm)

however my only point is just know what you're paying for..

im with chox on this one..and prices for what i seen so far is...poop to go

Philippines Address: ( Head Office )

77 St Ignatius Dona Juliana
Bacolod City, Negros Occidental

tong engort na to, sa dona juliana ako lumaki , wala namang bahay na ganito dun.. at parang pamilyar nga mukha nya, parang sya yung nag lalako ng baboy/karne tuwing madaling araw.. :evil: :evil:
references:pochbelmonte, farseer. bosssingoss, markv, jmorrero, the_nong, turiguiliano, jun, uglycelebrity, mayok, fusiondaryl,, sickangel14. diaboliche, moncseb,

Offline joel_marcelo

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2011, 10:49:18 PM »
"The Top Guitars was founded in 2006 and mainly operates in South East Asia. And also, became the leading manufacturer of musical instruments that export and supply the retailers worldwide. The Top Guitars decided to open their own store last 2010 so that customers can purchase high quality custom guitars at very affordable price because we usually accept orders by bulk and now we accept one minimum purchase of product so that our value customers has the opportunity to avail and purchase our custom guitar"

Kung leading manufacturers sila dito sa 'Pinas, baket ngayon lang natin nadinig yung pangalan nila. Mandurugas to. Dapat isumbong kay Tulfo!

Offline joel_marcelo

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2011, 10:51:07 PM »
http://thetopguitars.com/pages/Contact-Us.html
Inilagay pa picture ng Amerikanong may headset, akala mo naman ito ang sasagot pag tumawag ka. Hahahaha. Scam! Scam!

Offline arbularyo

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2011, 12:48:09 AM »

tong engort na to, sa dona juliana ako lumaki , wala namang bahay na ganito dun.. at parang pamilyar nga mukha nya, parang sya yung nag lalako ng baboy/karne tuwing madaling araw.. :evil: :evil:

gani man. sa sta. clara siguro pwede pa.

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2011, 01:15:48 AM »

bag-o man bai, since 2006 pa haha, at least we know he has a favorite shirt and likes to pose outside of gates

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2011, 01:18:42 AM »
"The Top Guitars was founded in 2006 and mainly operates in South East Asia. And also, became the leading manufacturer of musical instruments that export and supply the retailers worldwide. The Top Guitars decided to open their own store last 2010 so that customers can purchase high quality custom guitars at very affordable price because we usually accept orders by bulk and now we accept one minimum purchase of product so that our value customers has the opportunity to avail and purchase our custom guitar"

Kung leading manufacturers sila dito sa 'Pinas, baket ngayon lang natin nadinig yung pangalan nila. Mandurugas to. Dapat isumbong kay Tulfo!

leading ahead than both Cort and Samick  :lol:

yey thread of the month!

Offline arbularyo

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2011, 01:25:21 AM »
di kaya sila yung supplier nang raon and sta. mesa? bulk orders daw dati...

Offline stringman

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2011, 05:41:15 AM »
Buyers must be cautioned. They could be a middleman of none.
I have stated that there are more bad sounding suhrs then there are good ones.

Offline vegetablejoe

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2011, 09:42:24 AM »
sira na naman image ng Pinoy... sigh...  :cry:

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2011, 10:12:53 AM »
Buyers must be cautioned. They could be a middleman of none.

thats the worst that could happen..

sira na naman image ng Pinoy... sigh...  :cry:

i wouldnt be too concerned with that..not all are like the mr. top lol,

Offline spindoctor1954

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2013, 09:54:28 PM »
Has anyone heard of this guitar company in Negros?

http://thetopguitars.com/pages/About-Us.html

http://www.fenderforum.com/forum.html?db=&topic_number=762248&lastpost=2011-07-0523:32:33

Legitimate? Contact numbers are cellphones.... hmmmm....

Our kid messaged me today to say his new custom made guitars have arrived from China. Designed in South Korea and Japan by [thetopguitars.com] and are a fraction of the price. The build quality is very good and it plays beautifully too once it had a proper set up. They're custom made so you can specify inlays, colours, finish etc and it arrived after 5 weeks. Extra £50 for a hard case. Job well done. I am very pleased with the guitars and exceeded my expectations. Cheers!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 10:31:50 PM by spindoctor1954 »

Offline DiMarzSiao™

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2013, 10:10:01 PM »
^ 1 hit wonder

Date Registered: Today at 09:32:15 PM
Local Time:October 14, 2013, 10:06:14 PM
Last Active: Today at 09:58:14 PM

http://replygif.net/i/1146.gif

« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 02:16:12 AM by DiMarzSiao™ »

← ʍɐʎıɥ

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2013, 11:20:54 PM »
scam
*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *
PEDALS & ACCESSORIES FOR SALE
PM: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=283433.0      FB: https://www.facebook.com/RcMusicEmporium

Offline spindoctor1954

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2013, 10:07:54 PM »
FYI: I am living in Greater London, UK. This post when you read it was updated last 2011 but then it is now 2013 and the Company still exist and they are PayPal merchant account verified and SSL secured site and they were in the business since 2006 and then I feel really bad when I read it because this is unfair since their customer service and their manager was very helpful in a way that they help me pay half of the UK Custom clearance fee which is  £80 that was assessed in my ordered guitar. The company is based in Germany, USA, China and Southeast Asia and they also sell original guitars, basses and instruments but it is only available to USA customers. If they are scam why did I received my order here in London here is my EMS tracking number: ee850286705cn you can check this in EMS Express Worldwide Mail Service website or United Kingdom post office website. I post this because I thought Filipinos must be proud of the quality service they provide because i have a lot of friends that are also a Filipino nurses which is my colleague since I worked as a Surgeon in the Hospital and you can even check the i.p address that I am using. Send me an email and I will send to you the picture of my custom guitar and I actually ordered 2 of them. I am very happy with it.

My best advise as a British national to the Filipinos, it is a shame that you mock and degrade your own kind and you should not be envious and jealous to the success of your countrymen but instead you should be proud and unified so that you can also reached success in your own life and to your country as well.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 11:51:45 PM by spindoctor1954 »

Offline Rmansh

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2013, 10:21:12 PM »
^your guitar came from China?
looking for badass guitars and amps.....

Offline Musikerochan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2013, 09:42:07 AM »
potang british national yan, bugok sa eynglis. vuking!

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2013, 10:28:47 AM »

I was about to say the same thing! Ha ha ha! :lol: Very pinoy yung mga mali e.
"Check out how Eddie Van Halen doesn’t pick his fast notes with all the same boring velocity. He makes most of his fast licks almost funky by picking some notes harder than others." - Jason Becker

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2013, 11:01:12 AM »
FYI: I am living in Greater London, UK. This post when you read it was updated last 2011 but then it is now 2013 and the Company still exist and they are PayPal merchant account verified and SSL secured site and they were in the business since 2006 and then I feel really bad when I read it because this is unfair since their customer service and their manager was very helpful in a way that they help me pay half of the UK Custom clearance fee which is  £80 that was assessed in my ordered guitar. The company is based in Germany, USA, China and Southeast Asia and they also sell original guitars, basses and instruments but it is only available to USA customers. If they are scam why did I received my order here in London here is my EMS tracking number: ee850286705cn you can check this in EMS Express Worldwide Mail Service website or United Kingdom post office website. I post this because I thought Filipinos must be proud of the quality service they provide because i have a lot of friends that are also a Filipino nurses which is my colleague since I worked as a Surgeon in the Hospital and you can even check the i.p address that I am using. Send me an email and I will send to you the picture of my custom guitar and I actually ordered 2 of them. I am very happy with it.

My best advise as a British national to the Filipinos, it is a shame that you mock and degrade your own kind and you should not be envious and jealous to the success of your countrymen but instead you should be proud and unified so that you can also reached success in your own life and to your country as well.

Hey there.

anything ems mailed ending in CN is coming from china, your guitar is made in china.

the 'top guitars' are using logo's from other guitar company's and thats where it's wrong.

Offline ejecruz

• Veteran Member
« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2013, 11:07:00 AM »
FYI: I am living in Greater London, UK. This post when you read it was updated last 2011 but then it is now 2013 and the Company still exist and they are PayPal merchant account verified and SSL secured site and they were in the business since 2006 and then I feel really bad when I read it because this is unfair since their customer service and their manager was very helpful in a way that they help me pay half of the UK Custom clearance fee which is  £80 that was assessed in my ordered guitar. The company is based in Germany, USA, China and Southeast Asia and they also sell original guitars, basses and instruments but it is only available to USA customers. If they are scam why did I received my order here in London here is my EMS tracking number: ee850286705cn you can check this in EMS Express Worldwide Mail Service website or United Kingdom post office website. I post this because I thought Filipinos must be proud of the quality service they provide because i have a lot of friends that are also a Filipino nurses which is my colleague since I worked as a Surgeon in the Hospital and you can even check the i.p address that I am using. <b>Send me an email and I will send to you the picture of my custom guitar and I actually ordered 2 of them.</b> I am very happy with it.

How about showing it through Skype so that we can also see you?
Joshua 1:8

Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.

Offline Rmansh

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2013, 11:42:35 AM »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
looking for badass guitars and amps.....

Offline tonwins11

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2013, 11:51:31 AM »

FYI: I am living in Greater London, UK. This post when you read it was updated last 2011 but then it is now 2013 and the Company still exist and they are PayPal merchant account verified and SSL secured site and they were in the business since 2006 and then I feel really bad when I read it because this is unfair since their customer service and their manager was very helpful in a way that they help me pay half of the UK Custom clearance fee which is  £80 that was assessed in my ordered guitar. The company is based in Germany, USA, China and Southeast Asia and they also sell original guitars, basses and instruments but it is only available to USA customers. If they are scam why did I received my order here in London (fullstop here?) here is my EMS tracking number: ee850286705cn you can check this in EMS Express Worldwide Mail Service website or United Kingdom post office website. I post this because I thought Filipinos must be proud of the quality service they provide because i have a lot of friends that are also a Filipino nurses which is my colleague since I worked as a Surgeon in the Hospital and you can even check the i.p address that I am using. Send me an email and I will send to you the picture of my custom guitar and I actually ordered 2 of them. I am very happy with it.

Do-it-yourself tirada!