hulika

Author Topic: Diezel Herbert Video Clip =)  (Read 6328 times)

Offline stratman1

• Philmusicus Addictus
Diezel Herbert Video Clip =)
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2006, 12:56:56 PM »
Quote from: Poundcake
great playing pareng Marvin! bigat talaga ng tunog ng Diezel Herbert..

Nasa nag lalaro yan. Di lahat ng Diezel players ganyan mag play. Ako nga, e, pag play ko ng amp na yan, e, utot pa rin ang labas ng tone ko. Di katulad ni Marvin. METAL!!!!!! :twisted:  :lol:

Offline Poundcake

• GAS prophet
  • Administrator
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2006, 01:56:15 PM »
hahaha.. sulit na sulit ang $4,100, perfect sa style :)
"The LORD will save me, and we will play my music on stringed instruments all the days of our lives, at the house of the LORD." Isaiah 38:20

Offline oasgomez-is-banned

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2006, 08:32:56 PM »
Pedalgeek,

I am glad you are enjoying Herbert as much as I am.  With regards to someone who had posted earlier about his impression, I just want to correct the impression that it is a METAL amp.  It can cover that really well and anything else.  Just because an amp is not covered in tweed with chicken pointer knobs and only volume and tone as controls, does not automatically mean it is METAL.  Though I am not claiming that Mr. Impressionable made that conclusion just based on that.   Funny, for someone who has not plugged or tweaked the amp, they can arrive at such conclusions.  Funnier still, Mr. Impressionable having played with somebody using that amp in a blues setting and calling the amp for METAL means either that Mr. Impressionable cannot hear properly or is just trying to promote a point that has no basis.  I did not call up Ultrasound and say, hey I want to buy a METAL amp even though I appreciate metal.  I never look at amps as METAL, Hard Rock, Blues, Country, Numetal or whatever but I look for amps that have built in gain (so that I do not have to use pedals) and have been voiced uniquely. When I use the amp, I choose to set it anywhere between its minimum gain to its maximum gain and try to appreciate the amp's voice regardless of what gain level is set.  My friend, Lito Bote also likes playing bass thru it.  Also, we tried an acoustic on it and I have to tell you it sucks with Acoustic Guitars because the Herbert has this special mid voicing which is uniquely its own and surprisingly tuned to electric guitars thats why it reacts differently to different electric guitars.  So forget Acoustics on the Herbert. I have not heard any other amp on this planet sound like a herbert.  By the way, dont try to give me the syit that modelers can do Herbert.  They don't.  On a one on one basis, no modeler will ever beat six preamp tubes, six power tubes and two transformers with the know how and ears of Peter Diezel when it comes to tone.

Please guys, try to appreciate channel 1 -- which is clean and Channel 2 minus which also have their own unique vibe.  Though most of the time, I spend on Channel 3 and Channel 2+, I would take channel 1 and Channel 2- over any of the current production Fenders, Marshalls and Peaveys.  I have strong opinions and feelings for the Herbert because in the last five years, this is one instrument that has impressed me very much despite its price.  

P.S. By the way, the blue LED lights on Herbert are great to have on when you are having sex in a dark room... Suggest you try it out Pedalgeek

Offline nathanmanansala

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2006, 08:43:13 PM »
it does have a pretty good blues tone.

makes me wonder why blues players who can afford these dont get them instead of the usual vintage marshall/fender, germino, victoria, dr. z, or fuchs.

those metal heads who endorse them must play for blues bands on the side. :mrgreen:

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2006, 09:24:57 PM »
Quote from: oasgomez
Pedalgeek,

I am glad you are enjoying Herbert as much as I am.  With regards to someone who had posted earlier about his impression, I just want to correct the impression that it is a METAL amp.  It can cover that really well and anything else.  Just because an amp is not covered in tweed with chicken pointer knobs and only volume and tone as controls, does not automatically mean it is METAL.  Though I am not claiming that Mr. Impressionable made that conclusion just based on that.   Funny, for someone who has not plugged or tweaked the amp, they can arrive at such conclusions.  Funnier still, Mr. Impressionable having played with somebody using that amp in a blues setting and calling the amp for METAL means either that Mr. Impressionable cannot hear properly or is just trying to promote a point that has no basis.  I did not call up Ultrasound and say, hey I want to buy a METAL amp even though I appreciate metal.  I never look at amps as METAL, Hard Rock, Blues, Country, Numetal or whatever but I look for amps that have built in gain (so that I do not have to use pedals) and have been voiced uniquely. When I use the amp, I choose to set it anywhere between its minimum gain to its maximum gain and try to appreciate the amp's voice regardless of what gain level is set.  My friend, Lito Bote also likes playing bass thru it.  Also, we tried an acoustic on it and I have to tell you it sucks with Acoustic Guitars because the Herbert has this special mid voicing which is uniquely its own and surprisingly tuned to electric guitars thats why it reacts differently to different electric guitars.  So forget Acoustics on the Herbert. I have not heard any other amp on this planet sound like a herbert.  By the way, dont try to give me the syit that modelers can do Herbert.  They don't.  On a one on one basis, no modeler will ever beat six preamp tubes, six power tubes and two transformers with the know how and ears of Peter Diezel when it comes to tone.

So, here's another totally innocent thread where you just have to drag me in again to pick on?   Wala ka na ba talagang ibang libangan sa buhay?  

Alex, there's so many holes in your information, logic, and reasoning that I am already tired just thinking of how to deconstruct your argument.  But I won't bother cuz you don't deserve my time and I'd rather spend it with my family tonight... been looking forward to our weekend together.

Anyway,  I think folks here at Guitar Central deserve better than to see this kind of stuff dignified with a response. I ain't into pissing contests, as I mentioned before. As many said in another thread, nakasawa na yang ganyang modus operandi e.  

Haaay.... ho-hum... zzzzz *boring*.

Offline toybitz

« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2006, 11:41:51 PM »
Ayaw mo Delta?  Sige, ako may panahon!  :lol:

Hmm, sound clips...I know, I know...out of the question..perhaps...

P.S. By the way, the blue LED lights on Herbert are great to have on when you are having sex in a dark room...

video clips? joke joke joke!
Tele bought 20K. Upgraded pots.  FS: 30K  Trade Value BS: 85K.  Deal tayo?

Offline toybitz

« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2006, 11:49:24 PM »
nice video clip Geetar Geek!

Galing!
Tele bought 20K. Upgraded pots.  FS: 30K  Trade Value BS: 85K.  Deal tayo?

Offline sonnyrayvaughn

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2006, 12:09:42 AM »
P.S. By the way, the blue LED lights on Herbert are great to have on when you are having sex in a dark room... Suggest you try it out Pedalgeek

no wonder your amps give you a hard-on.

Offline Bart

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2006, 01:14:26 AM »
Quote from: deltaslim
guitargeek - great playing and test routine!  tapos nakapambahay pa talaga ah, parang nasa pinas ka lang! haha...  bt next time, pls show your fast fingers.

+1
Galing mo talaga, Marvin. By now bagay na pang headbanging ang buhok ko sa haba dahil sa mga riffs mo.
Tama si Slim, next time humarap ka naman sa camera. Kung ako lang me amp na ganyan at ganyan kagaling tumugtog, nakahubo't hubad pa ang mga video clips na ipo-post ko dito.

Offline stratman1

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2006, 01:25:13 AM »
Quote from: sonnyrayvaughn

Aba, ayos ang tira natin pareng Sonny, hehe :lol:

Offline geetar_geek79

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2006, 02:00:31 AM »
Quote from: toybitz
nice video clip Geetar Geek!  Galing!

Quote from: Poundcake
great playing pareng Marvin! bigat talaga ng tunog ng Diezel Herbert..

Thanks sa inyo...   :)

Quote from: stratman1
TRy ulit ng THD? Bili ka na ng THD para happy ka, hehe.

Saka na kapag may decent recording interface na ko...

With a girl or with the amp?   :wink:   Try ko naka mute para patay-sindi...  hehe

Quote from: >BART<
+1  Galing mo talaga, Marvin. By now bagay na pang headbanging ang buhok ko sa haba dahil sa mga riffs mo.
Tama si Slim, next time humarap ka naman sa camera. Kung ako lang me amp na ganyan at ganyan kagaling tumugtog, nakahubo't hubad pa ang mga video clips na ipo-post ko dito.

Thanks...  next time pag-gawa ko ulit ng clip, naka hubo't-hubad na ko, playing my...   :lol:   jok...

Offline geetar_geek79

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2006, 02:42:49 AM »
Nasa nag lalaro yan. Di lahat ng Diezel players ganyan mag play. Ako nga, e, pag play ko ng amp na yan, e, utot pa rin ang labas ng tone ko. Di katulad ni Marvin. METAL!!!!!! :twisted:  :lol:

Men, mukhang mangungutang ka sa akin sa EB, ha?  HEHEHEHE :lol:   jok

"Kailangan pa ba i-memorize yan?" - Love Radio 90.7Khz FM

Offline Phil

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2006, 06:38:21 AM »
btw..kumusta na banda mo?
you want to live life and be healthy?<br />www.wellness-spring.info

Offline abyssinianson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2006, 08:08:22 AM »

hmmm...who has sex with their guitar amps on? I thought you were supposed to get it on with the girl, not the amp? Unless - syet - you are doing the amp, or thinking OF the amp while doing a girl! This certainly gives a new meaning to the phrase,"Plug it in and rock." You are certainly rocking the wrong thing, my friend.
ako si mimordz. 友だちからよろしくです!

Offline abyssinianson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2006, 08:12:01 AM »
Quote from: deltaslim
Pedalgeek,

So, here's another totally innocent thread where you just have to drag me in again to pick on?   Wala ka na ba talagang ibang libangan sa buhay?  

Alex, there's so many holes in your information, logic, and reasoning that I am already tired just thinking of how to deconstruct your argument.  But I won't bother cuz you don't deserve my time and I'd rather spend it with my family tonight... been looking forward to our weekend together.

Anyway,  I think folks here at Guitar Central deserve better than to see this kind of stuff dignified with a response. I ain't into pissing contests, as I mentioned before. As many said in another thread, nakasawa na yang ganyang modus operandi e.  

Haaay.... ho-hum... zzzzz *boring*.

Hehe. You just got owned, son. The Herbert is nice, and the clean channel sounds great but it has its own sound. Still, I kinda like playing through a Fender Twin or a Deville 2x10. They both sound nice in their own right as does Marshalls, Peaveys, and other amps. In fact, I was trying out the JSX recently; nice amp
ako si mimordz. 友だちからよろしくです!

Offline titser_marco

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2006, 08:28:39 AM »

And there's a three pointer straight from Netherlands! :D
I'd rather be sharp than flat.

Offline oloc

• Veteran Member
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2006, 09:04:26 AM »
galing ng vid sir pedalgeek, nice sounding amp ang great playing. sama na rin ako sa request nila na humarap ka next time sa cam para mas ok... tunog halimaw ang dating ng herbert pag ikaw ang may gamit... hehehe... one thing you proved atleast to me, hindi pala lahat ng herbert owners eh A S S H O L E.

Herbert has this special mid voicing which is uniquely its own and surprisingly tuned to electric guitars thats why it reacts differently to different electric guitars.  

tuned to electrics but reacts differently to electrics.... ironic or you have no idea what you're saying.

. I have not heard any other amp on this planet sound like a herbert.  

might be true, but not necessarily good.

By the way, dont try to give me the syit that modelers can do Herbert.  They don't.  

do you know how to program in DSP? i can. im telling you in your face right now, YOU'RE WRONG. i syit you not!

sound like a real perv to me...

Offline geetar_geek79

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2006, 09:21:02 AM »
Quote from: Phil
btw..kumusta na banda mo?

We're about to record an album, and I'm about to quit...    :lol:   hehehe.  I'll tell you more sa EB.

Offline geetar_geek79

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2006, 09:23:50 AM »
Quote from: oloc
galing ng vid sir pedalgeek, nice sounding amp ang great playing. sama na rin ako sa request nila na humarap ka next time sa cam para mas ok...

Thanks Sir!   :)  Harap ko na po cam sa fretboard next time.

Offline vegetablejoe

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2006, 09:44:24 AM »
Pedalgeek,

...  Just because an amp is not covered in tweed with chicken pointer knobs and only volume and tone as controls, does not automatically mean it is METAL.  Though I am not claiming that Mr. Impressionable made that conclusion just based on that.   Funny, for someone who has not plugged or tweaked the amp, they can arrive at such conclusions.  Funnier still, Mr. Impressionable having played with somebody using that amp in a blues setting and calling the amp for METAL means either that Mr. Impressionable cannot hear properly or is just trying to promote a point that has no basis.  ......

Some remarks made here are unnecessary, uncalled for.  [-X  [-X  [-X tsk tsk. Take your beef and pot shots somewhere else, man. Puro padaplis; buti pa magharapan na lang kayo.

Di ka na nahiya sa thread starter/owner...

Akala ko ba may pulis dito?  :cry:

Offline nathanmanansala

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2006, 09:57:09 AM »
hmmm... yung blue lights idea is interesting... maybe i can achieve the same effect using my pedals... :lol:

Offline legato

• Veteran Member
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2006, 10:00:59 AM »
Quote from: nathanmanansala
hmmm... yung blue lights idea is interesting... maybe i can achieve the same effect using my pedals... :lol:

LOL!!!

Offline stratman1

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2006, 10:10:44 AM »
Marvin, geetar_geek ka dati ngayon pedal geek ka na. Ano naman sa susunod... plain ol' geek nalang :lol:

Offline oloc

• Veteran Member
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2006, 01:44:46 PM »
haha...  :lol:  my bad... sorry sir marvin. geetar_geek79  nga pala yun....

peace!

:D

thanks to stratman1 sa pagpansin.

Offline geetar_geek79

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2006, 11:05:56 PM »
Marvin, geetar_geek ka dati ngayon pedal geek ka na. Ano naman sa susunod... plain ol' geek nalang :lol:

LOL!!!