hulika

Author Topic: October Jam EB- Oct 16 Call for Bands !  (Read 56421 times)

Offline BAMF

October Jam EB- Oct 16 Call for Bands !
« Reply #150 on: October 03, 2006, 07:30:25 PM »
Okay guys ! Let's start the roll call for bands for the 16th !

Joric, hindi ko na kayo patatakasin, so una na kayo sa listahan :D

1. Firebottle
Doghouse Recording Studio: http://doghousestudio.webs.com
Cel: 09282843633

Offline nestee_rip

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #151 on: October 03, 2006, 08:30:03 PM »
ako nagpanggap na marunong mag blues kagabi... nhayaya.... galing nga mga tao dun... hehehe...

Offline RonnieA

EB Jam
« Reply #152 on: October 03, 2006, 09:50:33 PM »
T o eveybody who came last night!!!!

Maraming Salamat Firt and foremost!

What Can I say? You get good people who enjoy playing music in One room--something good would eventually come out of it!

Psychic Sushi and Delta Slim---isa lang ang masasabi ko___BOW!!! you guys blew me away! Sushi was there man--hitting those blues like there was no tomorrow! ang Lufet! Delta slim---If there was a tone that made its mark last night, it was that slide guitar--sayang hindi lang masyadong buo sa "key to the highway" but im looking forward to that!

My brother Toy bits--avery EB jam is blessed to have a drummer like you--thansk for keeping the beat!

JZhombie! Now I know that Coltrane is not dead--he somewhat morphed into your fingers! Ang galing ng Roland Syth mo! ang galing pa nga sagutan nyo ni Mr. Sushi!

Kulas--simple lang yet ang lakasng dating--Iloev your Aria Pro strat!

My Brother Elmo (D. Chords)--Its an honor to have you sing " what you wont do" thanks for allowing me bring you Home--este, work pala. You have that groove about you. Mr "Smith" is right when he invited you to play for him!!!!

My Deacon Blues--I enjoyed our "Conversation"--coffee afterwards-As BAMF would say,  "priceless" Im looking forward to hear you play in the next EB.

maraming Salamat sa Lahat!

RonnieA

Offline jazhombie

• Board Moderator
« Reply #153 on: October 03, 2006, 11:20:54 PM »
!Delta Slim/Joric: pnalo, ang hirap maghanap ng blues player n solid tulad ni sir joric, iba kinikilabutan ako pag ng-vi-vibrato, hehe! galing, honestly galing sir!                                                                                             !Psychic Sushi: dapat sayo, psychic wasabi,hehehe, hanep yung style mo sir, all genres ata mapapalabas mo sa tele mo, ganda, mixed_fused_ hirap describe, basta magaling iba ang anghang parang wasabi!hehehe                                                                                                !Toybitz: promil child to! guitar player din pla!hehehe groovy!!!                                                                                              !Sir Ronnie A: lumabas din ang style ni bossing! ganda ng jam, wally's blues, ok sa olrayt ka sir!                                                                                       !dominant_chord (Elmo) eto ang all around, di ko alam multi-instrumentalist ka pla pareng elmo! ganda ng groove mo sa guitar, bazz, hanggang drums! MVP nga!                                                                                                     !Kulas: lumabas n bro yung sound mo, SRV! ganda ng jam nyo, strat n strat!                                                                                                    !BamF: ganda ng LP, ang ganda rin ng jam nyo, iba k tlga you made all these possible!you're d man!                                                                                                           sir deacon blues! i'm looking forward na sometime magkajam tau ni Psych_sushi, nagusap n kami, no overdrives this tym :D , sayang i'm intrigued sabi kasi ni Psych, jazz dw tlga ang type ng music nyo sir, fascinated kasi tlga ako sa mga purists, tulad ni sir_delta_slim! :D

Offline bluebossa

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #154 on: October 04, 2006, 01:40:46 AM »
saayang....oct.16 ang EB?MAY GIG NA NAMAN KAMI.....gusto ko sana pumunta,gusto ko kayo mapanuod!! :D

Offline nestee_rip

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #155 on: October 04, 2006, 01:55:09 AM »
ayun si jazhombie! siya pala yung tunog trumpet! sobrang nahibang ako... hehehe...

oo nga pala pasensya na sa banda ko na maingay ang timpla hehehe... napadaan hehehe... nahirapan pa ako maghabol sa bass nung umpisa pero favorite ko talaga yung ka jam ko si Sir Delta Slim at Psychic_sushi sa Sunshine of your love... yun na lang kasi siprado ko sa blues hehehe...  hindi na rin ako nakapag stay ng matagal eh... pero sulit talaga... sana sa susunod ready na ako hehehe

nesteE

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #156 on: October 04, 2006, 07:39:30 AM »
tnx sa mga compliments, mga zire. :-)

balik kayo lahat sa 16th. i'll be in my natural habitat (ie, Firebottle). sigurado, mas kabit at buo na ung mga songs and mas kagigiliwan ninyo.  :-)

bamf - consider mong invite natin ung iba pang blues band para mahatak na natin ung blues brothers and the rest of the blues community sa 16th.  (ps, ung Blue Rats di raw avail due to sked conflicts. i can ask the others for you)

another suggestion is to also feature the "J3", ie jazz trio, featuring pschic_sushi, jazzhombie, and deacon blues. grabe un!!!

Offline BAMF

« Reply #157 on: October 04, 2006, 08:44:58 AM »
Yes ! Please !

I've been given the go signal for all genres...well...I was just told prior to be wary of Emo and Hardcore specifically. Nothing against those, it's just an effort to prolong equipment life.

Please ask Kulakuti and others if they want to play. If the J3 is ready with at least 4 songs, go na mga ser ! Top billers of the night !
Doghouse Recording Studio: http://doghousestudio.webs.com
Cel: 09282843633

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #158 on: October 04, 2006, 09:04:00 AM »
Quote from: BAMF
Yes ! Please !

I've been given the go signal for all genres...well...I was just told prior to be wary of Emo and Hardcore specifically. Nothing against those, it's just an effort to prolong equipment life.

Please ask Kulakuti and others if they want to play. If the J3 is ready with at least 4 songs, go na mga ser ! Top billers of the night !

sumagot na kulukati, game raw cla.  if we don't get the others ok lang, kasi i just remembered that it's those same bands that will gig on oct 14 sa conspiracy.

pero yung J3 inaabangan ko talaga!!!

Offline psychic_sushi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #159 on: October 04, 2006, 09:05:53 AM »
GOSH... DAMN!!!

Thanks for the compliments, I'm flattered and flattened :) It was great to be flanked with great company and to jam the night away. In fact... my shoulder still hurts from having that guitar on so long! Sign me up for the next meet up :)

It was great to have all these fantastic talents under one roof, I've got a feeling that the EB will grow big, coz the word is bound to spread like wildfire.

As for my compliments in return:

Deltablues - without a shadow of doubt, you are THE MAN! Parang sinasaksak ako sa gilid when you hit those notes dude, and when you took of the slide, ouch pa rin! Consider me demolished! Great tone, great feel, I was commentng to Deacon_Blues that when you hit those notes, and and the way your tone soars and sings, it displays seniority, authority, pure expressiveness.  

Jazzhombie - can't wait for our part two! it was fantastic to have met and jammed with you. threw everyone for a spin with the two handed technique and synth sounds, and your jazz lines were really happening dude! sarap! we had a great exchange on "the chicken" i'm looking forward to our next encounter... no overdrive ;)

Toybits - i always look forward to jam with you dude, my fave drummer :) tight on the groove like a pitbull on a postman, great touch and dynamics, you are IT. The telepathy ontage is priceless, its all in the hands and the foot! BTW- galingmo na mag-solo sa guitar! I was listening closely ;) heheheheh

Elmo - versatile! tough contender too! its was great to jam with you and chat afterwards. This is one guy to look out for, one minute shredding on guitar, next thing you know he's behind the drums... surprise! he's grooving on bass! Talk about we'll rounded. He sings pa!

Kulas - cool set up dude, the guitar and pedal board surprised me, sounded really great! I heard those licks too brother,  hanep rin, next time hit the stage early so we can hear more :)

Mr. Ronnie A. - wally's blues was smoking! threw us for a spin to on that track, whew! It's was great to meet you, I'm looking forward to hearing more :)

Floyd_Nikita - Damn, I missed that bluesy growl that i used to hear atb aldo's. was nice to hear that! (Maybe he sung the angry blues after i joked that minron was on the drums, heheheheh, buti nalang, he wasn't holding the bottle of beer onstage...)

Bro. tam_guitar - was really great to meet you at long last! next time, you better hit the stage! oh, about the tele... she's gonna be buried with me ;) but you can use her, basta ikaw :)

deacon_blues - we have to all join our powers to get him to play! I'm all for the J3 :)

and of course... to the host with the most... the guru of gear, high lord of tweaking, the the man that puts the "scream" in tubescreamer... the emperor of modified devices... shogun of sonics... the datu of distortion and mofo of modding... BAMF![/b] thanks for holding that event, your insights on gear and that ultra wicked ts7... just blew me away meaner than milenyo! See you soon to tweak my toys!

I hope to see everybody, count me in on the 16th!
"The world needs more great guitarists, not more lumber critics."

Ron Kirn

Offline Igor

• Philmusicus Addictus
Sir
« Reply #160 on: October 04, 2006, 09:33:42 AM »
Astig talaga ung mga Masters. lalo 2loy ako mmgpprtis mbuti. :)
  Waaa sayang d pwde mga maiingay na Band. Pero Mas ok tlga
  Manuod. dami ka maririnig n mkakatulong sau. Lalo na sila sir
  Deltaslim,Psychic_sushi,Jazhombie,Dominant_chord, nestee_rip (ok b maki jam sa mga masters?:)  )
Shot na!!!

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #161 on: October 04, 2006, 11:16:26 AM »
Quote from: psychic_sushi

Deltablues - without a shadow of doubt, you are THE MAN! Parang sinasaksak ako sa gilid when you hit those notes dude, and when you took of the slide, ouch pa rin! Consider me demolished! Great tone, great feel, I was commentng to Deacon_Blues that when you hit those notes, and and the way your tone soars and sings, it displays seniority, authority, pure expressiveness.  

wow - i'd like to meet this "Deltablues" guy!   :lol:

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #162 on: October 04, 2006, 11:18:43 AM »
Quote from: deltaslim
Quote from: BAMF
Yes ! Please !

sumagot na kulukati, game raw cla.  if we don't get the others ok lang, kasi i just remembered that it's those same bands that will gig on oct 14 sa conspiracy.

pero yung J3 inaabangan ko talaga!!!

ok rin daw Plug!

ok, niluluto na po ung J3. let's cross our fingers!!!

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #163 on: October 04, 2006, 11:20:42 AM »
Roll call for bands for the 16th:

1. Firebottle
2. Kulukati
3. Plug
4.  J3 (tentative)

Offline dominant_chord2005

• Veteran Member
« Reply #164 on: October 04, 2006, 02:06:55 PM »

1. Firebottle
2. Kulukati
3. Plug
4.  J3 (tentative)
5. The Maria Ozawa Experience (tentative rin to)

pag nagconfirm ung mga former bandmates ko..im all for it..heheheh
"Practice makes perfect."

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #165 on: October 04, 2006, 03:05:02 PM »
Quote from: dominant_chord2005

1. Firebottle
2. Kulukati
3. Plug
4.  J3 (tentative)

OMG!  Gusto ko to!

Will you be selling maria ozawa dibidis at the gate?  :-)

Offline Kulas

• Board Moderator
« Reply #166 on: October 04, 2006, 03:11:39 PM »

1. Firebottle
2. Kulukati
3. Plug
4.  J3 (tentative)

OMG!  Gusto ko to!

print outs lang daw. hehehe.

• Veteran Member
« Reply #167 on: October 04, 2006, 03:57:44 PM »

1. Firebottle
2. Kulukati
3. Plug
4.  J3 (tentative)

OMG!  Gusto ko to!

Pag me nakuha ako sa supplier ko...cguro.....

• Veteran Member
« Reply #168 on: October 04, 2006, 04:04:59 PM »
Quote from: Kulas

1. Firebottle
2. Kulukati
3. Plug
4.  J3 (tentative)

OMG!  Gusto ko to!

print outs lang daw. hehehe.

sorry sa OT:actually kulas ung printouts na sinasabi mo...isang folder pa lng un...nahanap ko na ung 500+ na pix coollection nya at pinagawa ko lahat in full color para mas maganda, sayang ung pic quality, and of course there are movies as well, me nagpadala sa kin na kaibigan ng ilang mga pelikula nya. Gusto ko ma-collect lahat. Sabi na nga ba pag si Maria Ozawa na ang pinag-uuspan ..kuha ko kaagad attention ni Master Deltaslim!!! Something in common...Maria Ozawa fan din ako...we like Jap stuff...di ba kulas ikaw din?

Offline toybitz

• Board Moderator
« Reply #169 on: October 04, 2006, 05:05:57 PM »
GOSH... DAMN!!!

Toybits -  BTW- galingmo na mag-solo sa guitar! I was listening closely ;) heheheheh

YUN NAH!  Sa susunod na EBEE, AYAW KO NA MAG DRUMS!! MAGDADALA NA AKO NG SARILING GUITARA, YUN FENDER NA RICHIE KOTZEN, ISASAKSAK KO SA  TS808, SMALL CLONE AT DM2, LABAS SA MARSHALL MS-2  

WALANG AAWAT!
Tele bought 20K. Upgraded pots.  FS: 30K  Trade Value BS: 85K.  Deal tayo?

Offline jazhombie

• Board Moderator
« Reply #170 on: October 04, 2006, 06:04:15 PM »
Quote from: toybitz
GOSH... DAMN!!!

Toybits -  BTW- galingmo na mag-solo sa guitar! I was listening closely ;) heheheheh

YUN NAH!  Sa susunod na EBEE, AYAW KO NA MAG DRUMS!! MAGDADALA NA AKO NG SARILING GUITARA, YUN FENDER NA RICHIE KOTZEN, ISASAKSAK KO SA  TS808, SMALL CLONE AT DM2, LABAS SA MARSHALL MINI AMP  

WALANG AAWAT!
 whooah! kotzen guitar? gotta see this! :D

Offline jazhombie

• Board Moderator
« Reply #171 on: October 04, 2006, 06:18:22 PM »
tnx sa mga compliments, mga zire. :-)

balik kayo lahat sa 16th. i'll be in my natural habitat (ie, Firebottle). sigurado, mas kabit at buo na ung mga songs and mas kagigiliwan ninyo.  :-)

bamf - consider mong invite natin ung iba pang blues band para mahatak na natin ung blues brothers and the rest of the blues community sa 16th.  (ps, ung Blue Rats di raw avail due to sked conflicts. i can ask the others for you)

another suggestion is to also feature the "J3", ie jazz trio, featuring pschic_sushi, jazzhombie, and deacon blues. grabe un!!!
                 wow... sarap panoorin din "bluerats",syang di available!, d bale jan pa ang firebottle! sana si sir deacon blues magperform din!

Offline nhojie

• Forum Fanatic
jam
« Reply #172 on: October 04, 2006, 06:23:36 PM »
jazhombie,pa-jam nmn ako dyan...hehehehe!!sayang di ako nkapunta sarap sana manoud nun :x !!!!
\\\\\\\"watch a man play for an hour and u can learn more about him than in talking to him for a year\\\\\\\"-PLATO

Offline jazhombie

• Board Moderator
Re: jam
« Reply #173 on: October 04, 2006, 08:19:05 PM »
Quote from: nhojie
jazhombie,pa-jam nmn ako dyan...hehehehe!!sayang di ako nkapunta sarap sana manoud nun :x !!!!
sa 16th tx tyo! galking ng line-up lazt jam! :D

Offline psychic_sushi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #174 on: October 04, 2006, 09:01:26 PM »

wow - i'd like to meet this "Deltablues" guy!   :lol:

uy, deltaslim, sorry po for the mis-cite, heheheh... my head is still cloudy, ears still ringing... of course i was referring to YOU YOU YOU!!! :)

YOU DA MAN! :) :) :)
"The world needs more great guitarists, not more lumber critics."

Ron Kirn