hulika

Author Topic: POT  (Read 3240 times)

Offline jasezon

• Philmusicus Noobitus
POT
« on: September 07, 2006, 08:45:04 PM »
Got the album back then..Still on tape...Damn lost it!
Just saw these guys from myx..Balik POT ba ulit?It's a goodnews then..Very few record bars have the album...But Luckily!!This one record bar has!!Rock n roll men!!!cd na!got one again atlast!

Its good for POT to make a new album...these guys rilly rocks!!I was born by 70's,80's,90's  rock n roll...One a heck of a OPM  music!!Galing pare!!

Offline free

POT
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2006, 11:55:55 AM »
they have a new album? what is it called? when was it released? is it still the original lineup?
"I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it". - Edith Sitwell

Offline jasezon

• Philmusicus Noobitus
POT
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 05:37:45 PM »
the album that im reffering is the first album..dont know if the guys get  back together..Saw them jam at myx..drummer was new.

Offline Mustspit

• Veteran Member
POT
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2006, 05:40:27 PM »
napanuod ko rin yung myx bandarito nila.
wala pa ring kupas  8)
It's been 2 hours and 6 days, since you made my world a cold place, with nothing to see, and nothing to hear, i walk alone with a hope inside me, and this world refused to guide me, with nothing to feel and this wounds won't heal...

Offline blues2death

• Philmusicus Addictus
POT
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2006, 05:43:12 PM »
hayop yan at swabeng swabe!!!!!
guitarist telling the drummer what the intro to laklak was. caught on video.at binilangan pa ang drummer 1-2...1-2-3..lol

Offline Mustspit

• Veteran Member
POT
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2006, 05:45:20 PM »
kasama nga pala ang KAPATID sa WBOB.
what do you think? kaya ba?  8)
It's been 2 hours and 6 days, since you made my world a cold place, with nothing to see, and nothing to hear, i walk alone with a hope inside me, and this world refused to guide me, with nothing to feel and this wounds won't heal...

Offline spilledmilk

• Philmusicus Addictus
POT
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2006, 06:24:08 PM »
i saw the myx gig,
mukang di na talaga sila magkakabalikan permanently.

ok naman ang kapatid.

naalala ko tuloy si chicco...
Gibson SG Standard Silverburst
Siochi Custom Lead GT 50 Watt Head
Matching 2x12 Cab with Vintage 30s

Offline dizzychix76

• Philmusicus Noobitus
POT
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2006, 11:02:52 PM »
POT had a reunion gig a couple of months ago in 70's bistro while the drummer Harley Alarcon was in town.  Indio I reunited also for the nite (minus Inky de Dios, the keyboardist and Brutus Lacano) and played first.  It was a great gig having both bands there...70s was so full ang sakit sa mata dahil sa usok at parang sardinas kaming lahat sa loob.  A lot of people just hung around outside coz they couldn't get in.  (Thankfully we got the heads up from Ian Umali and had a table reserved and got there at 8pm!)
Nostalgic gig for sure...POT is one heck of a band.  May mga sabit, pero who cared???  The whole bar was rocking it out.  
Though ang sa alam ko they rearranged the old songs and were supposed to re-release it in a re-mastered album or something...I'll find out  :D
"It's not PMS, maybe I just don't like you"

Offline tele-tubby

• Philmusicus Addictus
POT
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2006, 11:52:50 PM »
mustspit, si ian ba yan? :lol:

Offline haey2

• Forum Fanatic
POT
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2006, 01:29:15 AM »
Quote from: dizzychix76
POT had a reunion gig a couple of months ago in 70's bistro while the drummer Harley Alarcon was in town.  Indio I reunited also for the nite (minus Inky de Dios, the keyboardist and Brutus Lacano) and played first.  It was a great gig having both bands there...70s was so full ang sakit sa mata dahil sa usok at parang sardinas kaming lahat sa loob.  A lot of people just hung around outside coz they couldn't get in.  (Thankfully we got the heads up from Ian Umali and had a table reserved and got there at 8pm!)
Nostalgic gig for sure...POT is one heck of a band.  May mga sabit, pero who cared???  The whole bar was rocking it out.  
Though ang sa alam ko they rearranged the old songs and were supposed to re-release it in a re-mastered album or something...I'll find out  :D

we were also there...galing...WALANG KUPAS...hope they would regroup again...but i think harley was just here for a vacation...here's some pics from that gig... 8)  8)  8)

black moon creeping...

Offline Mustspit

• Veteran Member
POT
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2006, 08:52:04 AM »
Quote from: tele-tubby
mustspit, si ian ba yan? :lol:

oo bro...  :lol:  8)

Offline dizzychix76

• Philmusicus Noobitus
POT
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2006, 06:05:27 PM »
yup, mr alarcon was only here for vacation.  and yes, they did re-release the album with a few bonus tracks :wink:
"It's not PMS, maybe I just don't like you"

Offline rasTa_ronAn

• Philmusicus Noobitus
POT
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2006, 02:02:16 AM »
P.O.T. rocks!!!!!! :twisted:
"my lifestyle determines my death style"