hulika

Author Topic: KJWAN GIG SKED!!! ALWAYS UPDATED!  (Read 9704 times)

Offline jorelpogi

Re: KJWAN GIG SCHEDULE
« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2007, 11:47:45 AM »
hey everyone!

You guys are invited to the KJWAN christmas party tomorrow dec 27!!! in Porch Katipunan! 9pm! Porch Katipunan is in the kanto of santolan and katipunan!

Entrance is Free! Please help me make this announcement by posting it in your friends pages! blogs or whatever! Cmon now!!!

I know this is late notice! But tara! HAHA!

Jorel

Offline jorelpogi

Re: KJWAN CHRISTMAS PARTY LATER DEC 27!!! LINEUP FINALIZED!!! GIVEAWAYS!!!
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2007, 04:55:34 AM »
Whats up everyone!

Come to the KJWAN CHRISTMAS PARTY later in PORCH BAR KATIPUNAN!!! Its gonna be the year ender gig for KJWAN before we take a month long break this January to reset our batteries and write new songs for the upcoming 3rd album!

Were very lucky to be graced with the performances of our friends!

NYKO MACA + PLAYGROUND (Philippine's finest SAMBATRONICA artist!)
KING ANTARES (Upcoming super rocking band!)
STONED CIGARS (RED HORSE MUZIKLABAN PARTICIPANT!) and
NIMBUS 9 (One of our most favorite Hiphop artist/Emcee's here in Manila!)

Were also giving away KJWAN POSTERS and a very limited number of the ONE LOOK DJ shirts tomorrow! AND IF KAYA BAKA MAKAPAGBIGAY RIN KAMI NG KJWAN DVD's CONTAINING THE VIDEOS AND FOOTAGE OF A LOT OF STUFF. SO COME COME COME AND TELL ALL YOUR PEEPS ABOUT THIS SUPERCOOLYEARENDER PARTY!!!

PORCH BAR is in the kanto of Katipunan and Santolan. Its the carwash, car talyer looking kind of place in the katipunan bound lane! ITS GONNA BE MAD FUN! SO COME!!!

Tell all your friends! I know its late notice! But its gonna be fun! How many times did i say fun? BASTA COME! See you then! 9PM TONIGHT DECEMBER 27 2007!!!

- JOREL

Offline seyer

• Forum Fanatic
Re: KJWAN CHRISTMAS PARTY LATER DEC 27!!! LINEUP FINALIZED!!! GIVEAWAYS!!!
« Reply #52 on: December 28, 2007, 02:36:15 AM »
 :-) nice one jorel! kjwan!!