hulika

Author Topic: LF: Bassist Quezon City Area! We need YOU!  (Read 899 times)

Offline leonard

• formerly known as "leonard8488"
  • Forum Fanatic
LF: Bassist Quezon City Area! We need YOU!
« on: July 07, 2013, 11:43:28 PM »
Hey guys, we're looking for a bassist (age 20-26) for our band preferably near Sta. Mesa, E. Rodriguez, New Manila, Tomas Morato or surrounding area, or if you're willing to travel it's up to you.  Own gear is mandatory.  We already have a guitarist (me) and a drummer (Jet).  We have been playing together for months now.  I use 7 string guitars.   

Open to ideas focused around modern music. Genre interests include, but are not limited to: Modern Rock, Prog, anything current metal/djent/tech/instrumental, most things that include the word "core."  Influences include Coheed and Cambria, TesseracT, Periphery, Vildhjarta, Scale the Summit, Children of Bodom, Dillinger Escape Plan, Animals as Leaders, Necrophagist, Unearth, Born of Osiris, Lamb of God, Tool, Opeth, Deftones, Slipknot, Black Dahlia Murder, Dream Theater, Circus Maximus etc...

You do not necessarily need to be an amazing writer, but if you are skilled in that area, or any other areas - backup vocals, recording/home-production etc. - please let us know. First and foremost we're in search of someone with a high level of playing, a strong sense of rhythm, a work ethic and a co-operative attitude.   We have practice space, professional gear, and a functional home recording studio. Strong musicianship preferred, all levels of experience welcome.  Our jam schedule will be on Sundays.

Please message us if your interested.

Our Facebook pages:

https://www.facebook.com/leonard.cua Leonard

https://www.facebook.com/jet.sugnan?fref=ts Jet

Contact number 09178329748 (Leonard)

« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 10:28:50 AM by leonard8488 »

Offline uranium

• Philmusicus Noobitus
f a l s e
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2013, 11:49:58 PM »
f a l s e
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 11:52:55 AM by uranium »

Offline deadmemories

Re: LF: Bassist Quezon City Area! We need YOU!
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 02:45:54 PM »
Bro can I join ... fri lng po avail day ko ...