hulika

Author Topic: guitar for beginners  (Read 27421 times)

Offline rcabinta

Re: guitar for beginners
« Reply #250 on: February 18, 2014, 08:02:31 AM »
Malapit na! hehehe po-post ko na lang dito pag nabili ko na.. ung phoebus pg-20 ang bibilhin ko

:mrgreen:

Offline donnarocks08

« Reply #251 on: May 03, 2014, 09:16:11 PM »
I know I wanted the phoebus guitar (don't have it yet), but I saw a small maestro guitar at JB for just 750php. Pwede na kaya yun kahit temporary lang?  :oops:
peace, love, rock n roll \m/

Offline royc

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #252 on: May 04, 2014, 07:50:30 AM »

I know I wanted the phoebus guitar (don't have it yet), but I saw a small maestro guitar at JB for just 750php. Pwede na kaya yun kahit temporary lang?  :oops:

If you are not yet sure kung itutuloy mo ang pag gitara then go ahead. Just make sure that you get the most playable since it is not worth to have it setup by a luthier. I'm not even sure if it can be set up or if it can stay in tune.

Offline tsunamic

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #253 on: May 04, 2014, 09:29:43 AM »
go for the cheapes phoebus. it is indeed a great investment.

Offline 24242009

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #254 on: May 04, 2014, 01:53:56 PM »
my gf started out with an electric guitar that was comfortable with her hands, with low action too. The electric guitar has small frets for her small hands and its lightweight too. that kind of guitar will make one want to learn guitar more

Offline donnarocks08

« Reply #255 on: May 05, 2014, 01:59:14 AM »
Sure na ako sa PG20, it's just that I don't have the funds yet at gustong-gusto ko nang matutong maggitara.
peace, love, rock n roll \m/

Offline nickson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #256 on: May 05, 2014, 04:56:07 AM »

Get it.
“I will take love wherever I find it and offer it to everyone who will take it.., seek knowledge from those wiser than me and try to teach those who wish to learn from me.”

― Duane Allman

Offline rcabinta

« Reply #257 on: May 05, 2014, 08:30:30 AM »
Sure na ako sa PG20, it's just that I don't have the funds yet at gustong-gusto ko nang matutong maggitara.

Hmmm. If you are itching to play na. Kunin mo na yung tig750.  :oops: Magiipon ka nga lang ulit from wala para sa pg20c.  :wink:

Offline royc

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #258 on: May 05, 2014, 09:30:26 AM »
A cheapo guitar in the hands of a determined student can do wonders. Buy the 750 and get a new one if you don't give up before xmas.

Offline roviehawflakes

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #259 on: May 18, 2014, 06:05:07 AM »
makikisingit lang po.

I am also planning to buy and start learning to play guitars.

I am really tempted to buy those that I see sa mall na 899-999 lang. okay na po kaya yun?

left handed kasi ako and i think my right hand or fingers have little to no memory at all kaya baka pag bumili akong mahal, masayang lang. but i'm really determined to learn to play. concern ko din kung nakatono na ba sha pagbili ko. my budget is 3k max and i'm planning to buy next week.  :wave:
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
― Charles Bukowski

Offline royc

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #260 on: May 18, 2014, 07:04:15 AM »

makikisingit lang po.

I am really tempted to buy those that I see sa mall na 899-999 lang. okay na po kaya yun?

left handed kasi ako and i think my right hand or fingers have little to no memory at all kaya baka pag bumili akong mahal, masayang lang. but i'm really determined to learn to play. concern ko din kung nakatono na ba sha pagbili ko. my budget is 3k max and i'm planning to buy next week.  :wave:

Don't buy the 999 if you have a 3k budget. Try the Phoebus. I haven't tried them but it has good reviews from forumers.

Offline nickson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #261 on: May 18, 2014, 07:12:23 AM »
makikisingit lang po.

I-max out mo na budget mo kung 3k. Ipa-tono mo na sa guitar tech sa shop na bibilhan mo, and kung meron ka extra 500-700 pesos, bili ka na din ng clip-on tuner para kung sakali mawala sa tune paguwi mo madali mo matotono kaagad ulit.

Wag ka mag-alala na left-handed ka. May mga kilala ako na left handed pero sa right handed guitar na nagsimula matuto, and gumaling ng husto.

Enjoy learning and playing guitar! :)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 08:29:31 AM by nickson »
“I will take love wherever I find it and offer it to everyone who will take it.., seek knowledge from those wiser than me and try to teach those who wish to learn from me.”

― Duane Allman

Offline royc

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #262 on: May 18, 2014, 08:25:43 AM »
Same here kaliwete ang barkada ko noon but since manghihiram lang sya ng gitara, natuto syang gumamit ng normal guitar.

Offline roviehawflakes

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #263 on: May 18, 2014, 03:59:18 PM »
Yung Phoebus, is there a particular model that I have to look for? And I guess I can find it naman sa mga music stores I see around the cubao area?

Thanks a lot guys!  :cute:
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
― Charles Bukowski

Offline robertshanepascual

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #264 on: May 18, 2014, 04:55:40 PM »
Yung Phoebus, is there a particular model that I have to look for? And I guess I can find it naman sa mga music stores I see around the cubao area?

Thanks a lot guys!  :cute:

You can find Phoebus here:
guitarpusher.com
just groove with it and everything will be allright...