hulika

Author Topic: FS Only Repriced - MIJ: Thunder Super sound 1979 SE600J 9K (FIXED) "Jeff Beck"  (Read 3256 times)

Offline nestee_rip

• Forum Fanatic
Selling this guitar since I haven't been using it for quite some time and I don't play guitar live, I only play drums for Mr. DiRTY.

The guitar is quite old, it's a 1979 Japan made SE600J (Yes, same as the Greco model which they claim that it was endorsed by Jeff Beck) but to be frank I only saw 1 poster of jeff beck using the said guitar and as we know Japanese manufacturers back then would jump in to the bandwagon of and replicate or manufacture replicas which they would claim that it was used by a certain artist and this is a prime example of it. Had it for almost 5 years (traded a multi-fx and a guitar) and barely even used the guitar, used it for track recording once. Selling it for 9K (Fixed), test all you want just inform me ahead of time I'll bring it at Redverb studio (Matatag St., UP Teacher's Village). Replaced the strings with (Dean Markley Helix X strings 10s).

Cosmetics: 7/10
Functionality: 10/10
RFS: can't really use it anymore, I still own a few guitars. Funds
Price: Php 9,000 (Fixed  :cool: )

Japan Vintage Guitar Reference:

http://www.music-trade.co.jp/otherhistory2.html

Thunder - Daiwa Gakki --- Kiso Suzuki Viloin
Thunder brand was distributed by Nihon Chikushin (which maybe Record distributor). The manufacturer is Kiso Suzuki Violin. They made a replica of Mustang, Stratocaster, Les Paul, JB and PB model. So, this guitar is brother of Tomson brand ! However, the construction is better than Tomson guitar. more closed to Suzuki Brand Stratcaster. We could see Thunder brand guitar on market, but the good condition guitar is rare.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 05:09:52 PM by nestee_rip »

Offline nestee_rip

• Forum Fanatic
Re: FS Only - MIJ: Thunder Super sound 1979 SE600J 12K (neg) "Jeff Beck"
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2015, 01:09:36 PM »
Uf

Offline nestee_rip

• Forum Fanatic

Offline nestee_rip

• Forum Fanatic
Up   :money:

Offline orangedreg_2

• Veteran Member
gear:
Standard standfan (all stock)
Nokia 3210 (modified blue backlight) Monoblock chair (all stock) Kyowa oventoaster Meque DVD Player (all original)

Offline nestee_rip

• Forum Fanatic
up it dirty!

Offline nestee_rip

• Forum Fanatic

Offline orangedreg_2

• Veteran Member
gear:
Standard standfan (all stock)
Nokia 3210 (modified blue backlight) Monoblock chair (all stock) Kyowa oventoaster Meque DVD Player (all original)

Offline nestee_rip

• Forum Fanatic
 :-D

Offline nestee_rip

• Forum Fanatic

Offline nestee_rip

• Forum Fanatic
up   :-P :lol: