hulika

Author Topic: New ATV aDrums (The Electric Drum With legit Acoustic Feel)  (Read 114 times)

Online Drummeroo

• Formerly known as "Iyan"
  • Philmusicus Addictus
New ATV aDrums (The Electric Drum With legit Acoustic Feel)
« on: December 10, 2017, 02:03:46 AM »

The aDrums are electronic drums based on the concepts of Authentic, Acoustic, and Artware.
Our goals are to unify the setup, size, and feel in a way that will draw out a great-feeling performance from the player, to focus on the essence of the instrument, and to express the ultimate in acoustic drum sounds.

We eliminate unnecessary functionality, for a design that befits an instrument. We focus on delivering good sound and a good performing experience. Everything has been carefully selected and refined with the player in mind.

"The natural behavior of an acoustic instrument."
Soft strikes produce a whisper, and strong strikes make the air tremble. The bold and delicate expressions that previous instruments could not convey can now be fully expressed thanks to ATV's technology.

Specifications: http://www.atvcorporation.com/en/products/drums/adrums/spec.html#tab

Price: My personal inquiry with Sweetwater is 3,500 USD WTF.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 02:10:49 AM by Drummeroo »

Wala ka na nga hitsura, wala ka pa diskarte. Wala ka talaga.

Offline peeves24

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: New ATV aDrums (The Electric Drum With legit Acoustic Feel)
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 03:45:34 PM »
i love the drum samples kaso weak pa rin yung cymbals. baka yung next generation pwede na maginvest sa ganyan

Online Drummeroo

• Formerly known as "Iyan"
  • Philmusicus Addictus
Re: New ATV aDrums (The Electric Drum With legit Acoustic Feel)
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 01:44:34 PM »
i love the drum samples kaso weak pa rin yung cymbals. baka yung next generation pwede na maginvest sa ganyan
ganda nga ng laman ng Module, kaso hindi pa reasonable ang presyo.
Wala ka na nga hitsura, wala ka pa diskarte. Wala ka talaga.