hulika

Author Topic: CTA and BST  (Read 5253 times)

Offline nancy brew

• Forum Fanatic
Re: CTA and BST
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2007, 09:25:49 AM »
ei.

Ah na alala ko na po. It's Chicago Live in Toronto - Liberation ang Last Track, where Terry Kath ..well Man, was getting spaced out and all this pre-Vai effects were just everywhere.

As said, the songs were more sped up like 'Does Anybody Know..' Ta ta ta ta taaaaaa..

And the introduction went like " These guys are not coming up unless you give it up for them..Ladies and Gentlemen.. Chicagooo Chicagooo..."  :mrgreen:

Soli Deo Gloria.

Offline Boddhisattva

• Veteran Member
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2007, 01:01:54 PM »
ei.

Sir Bod was that the one where Cetera sang Call on Me?

Yes that's the one. And there'a scene around a campfire where they sang Happy Man (not live though).
Give it all you\'ve got, but slowly - Chuck Mangione

Offline nancy brew

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2007, 08:30:20 AM »
ei.

sirs, speaking of happy man when Cetera went solo he brought with him his penned material and he had this new version of happy man, which sounds..well, unhappier.

euw. :-D

Soli Deo Gloria.

Offline vegetablejoe

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2007, 02:22:43 PM »
Speaking of "CTA", does the song CTA 102 by The Byrds on "Younger Than Yesterday" refer to the same transit system?

Offline guitaricci

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2007, 03:14:30 PM »
The guitar solo on Chicago's 25 or 6 to 4 was number 2 on Guitar One Magazine's Top 10 wah moments.....Terry Kath is awesome! nagrerequest nga ako sa guitar world forum na magkaroon ng lesson on how to play 25 or 6 to 4... :-D
Its not the kill, Its the thrill of the chase...

Offline nancy brew

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2007, 03:40:33 PM »
ei.

i think so sir joe, but it must the actual transit system the Byrds were jangling about.

sir Ricci, check also I'm a Man and Beginnings.  Terry Kath sure kills. :-D
Soli Deo Gloria.