hulika

Author Topic: Woman, 31, suffers anaphylactic shock after oral sex because lover had taken p  (Read 1061 times)

Offline mozart123

  • Philmusicus Addictus
  • *****
A WOMAN suffered a potentially life-threatening allergic reaction to penicillin after swallowing her partner's semen during oral sex.

The unidentified 31-year-old was rushed to hospital after she started vomiting, breaking out in hives and struggling to breathe.

The patient, from Alicante, Spain, was admitted with suspected anaphylactic shock.

She told medics that she had a penicillin allergy but denied having taken the drug before giving oral sex.


https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8611565/anaphylactic-shock-swallowing-semen/?utm_campaign=sunmainfacebook110319&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1552318357
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.