hulika

Author Topic: how to be a rocker!  (Read 26629 times)

Offline reynold

• Philmusicus Noobitus
how to be a rocker!
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2005, 12:44:30 PM »

cguro juz be natural, hekhek para maging rakista ka! in ur own ways, mssbi mu na rakista ka, d lng sa porma or sa kilos, its by the way u handle urself
only the strong survive!!!

Offline slave_unit

how to be a rocker!
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2005, 08:56:13 AM »
Rocker, 'di ba ano yun, yung adik sa bato?  Imbes na Bato-er, Rock-er.  Kaya, kelangan sa magaling na rocker, magaling ka mag-"serve".  Yung "dragon".  Malakas yung usok, pero 'di nasusunog.  Kelangan din 'di ka mabilis maubusan ng hininga. 'tsaka yung hawak mo sa riles na 2 feet long , e, sa gitna kse sa haba ba naman.  Kelangan, marunong ka rin tumingin ng panalo at di mo tinitira yung binebenta mo.  Next.
..and when they come, we'll make great pets.

http://flickr.com/photos/gracinhamarco/

Offline vinCe-uv7bk

how to be a rocker!
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2005, 12:21:13 AM »
Quote from: kawal
Quote from: vinCe-uv7bk
isnt the thred "how to be a rocker" teaching you how to be a poser?  :?  :lol:

may point ka jan.
sa palagay ko, ikaw lang ang makakapagsabi nyan kung poser ka o hinde. kung sa palagay mo, show off ka lang, or show off ka ng kung anu-anong bagay, equipment, etc.,  para rocker ka kunwari, eh ikaw na ang bahala doon.
kung sa palagay mo naman rocker ka by heart, at wala kang pakialam sa sasabihin ng iba, ikaw na rin ang bahala doon.
peace..

meron karin point... but is there such thing as "how to be a rocker"?

Offline humbucker7th

how to be a rocker!
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2005, 04:53:01 AM »
basta ako.. alam ko...
you rock me,, i rock you,,

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
how to be a rocker!
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2005, 12:14:40 AM »
rock from the heart and have fun no matter what 8)
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose

Offline skunkk

• Philmusicus Noobitus
how to be a rocker!
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2005, 06:12:28 PM »
u shud have the looks of cuomo rivers....wahihih...juz kidding..thats too shallow...u just have to be urself digest the music we love and we know what we love....
it runs through ur veins...its innate...natural in us.....i was born a rocker..hahahahahaha..wahihih

Offline idespisehumanity

how to be a rocker!
« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2005, 03:38:18 PM »
If you wanna be a rocker.. just grow your hair, be in a band and then if someone in your band commits suicide by shooting himself/herself in the head, take the pieces of his skull and make a necklace of it or get his brain, cook it, and f_cking eat it.. just like Mayhem! :)

biru lang, no one would do that death metal ritual kind of [gooey brown stuff] nowdays.
"Yeah, I play guitar and some bass"- Me
"Really? I love a guy with FAST fingers"- one of my chick friends

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
how to be a rocker!
« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2005, 12:17:53 PM »
u should have/be:-long hair
                          -a 3 year old raggedy ACDC t-shirt
                          -always drinking beer but never gets drunk
                          -no future and no purpose but to rock in life
 u should not have: a job
                           -a steady gf
                           -a mobile :lol:  :lol:  :wink:
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
how to be a rocker!
« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2005, 02:24:57 PM »
it doesnt get any rocker than this 8)  :lol:

[/img]

Offline zteeg

• Philmusicus Noobitus
how to be a rocker!
« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2005, 04:43:57 PM »
dyos ko. what a totally immature thread.
CLASS IS IN SESSION!

Offline fretburner

• Philmusicus Addictus
how to be a rocker!
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2005, 06:14:48 PM »
i play megadeth and don't drink beer.

am i a rocker? :)
"We all come in from the cold
We come down from the wire
'Nd everybody warms themselves to a different fire..."

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
how to be a rocker!
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2005, 08:58:03 AM »
Posted: 03-27-2005 04:43 PM    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dyos ko. what a totally immature thread.

well everyone here is just havin fun and if you wanna get serious go find a cure for cancer :roll:

Offline narcosis

how to be a rocker!
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2005, 04:49:49 PM »
hahaha
Fun Is Fun, Done Is Done

Offline zteeg

• Philmusicus Noobitus
how to be a rocker!
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2005, 05:26:14 PM »
well everyone here is just havin fun ...

nope. review the posts. some are actually answering this seriously. what a perfect waste of good space. some substance naman sana.
CLASS IS IN SESSION!

Offline rockmyworld

• Philmusicus Noobitus
how to be a rocker!
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2005, 06:28:48 PM »
for me, rockers are people who actually have a good background and liking of rock music.. kahit wala sa itsura, at lalong wala sa salita.. and most of all may respeto sa iba..

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
how to be a rocker!
« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2005, 12:42:06 AM »
your the one who is out of place dude check all the threads we speak in one native toungue of rebellion and different styles of loving our own rock music and you come here WHITEWASHING EVERYONE of being immature it took us three pages and you come in and ruin the fun of ROCK :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :roll: oooohhh and i saw your reply on the hate thread you again just told everyone that you know better than them by posting things like "hate post are so blah blah blah" well if you dont hate anyone or thing then dont post on that thread dude :roll: stop telling people what to not to do....stop being the moral self righteous police all knowing zenmaster of perfect mind universe of human ape university 8)...by the way go see this movie called ALMOST FAMOUS and maybe u just might understand this thread.

zteeq wrote:
[/quote]nope. review the posts. some are actually answering this seriously. what a perfect waste of good space. some substance naman sana.

Offline kawal

• Philmusicus Addictus
how to be a rocker!
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2005, 04:03:23 AM »
right. if you're not happy with this thread, then what's the point of posting in here? there's a part that some people are not happy with the thread. kung ganon, eh di wag nalang magpost. simple lang dba? and if you'll notice, ito ang thread dito sa set na may pinaka-maraming post, 60+ yata. there are 60 more reasons kung bakit tayo nagbabasa dito sa forum (except siguro sa pinost nung isa). another point is that yung thread ay parang idea lang ng mga romanticisms natin regarding rock music and the lifestyle. pure imagination lang ito and there's nothing here to be serious about(maliban nga dun sa isang nag-post). kung makulit kang talaga, eh di gumawa nalang ng sariling thread, o kaya mag-post sa ibang thread kung saan masaya. kung di ka pa rin makuntento, then go ask your friend to give you a swirly.  8)
peace sa inyong lahat.  :wink:
Hindi dapat nakakapagod mag-Philmusic.

Offline zteeg

• Philmusicus Noobitus
how to be a rocker!
« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2005, 03:42:31 PM »
you come here WHITEWASHING EVERYONE...

check my post. i said SOME. coz i actually appreciated the sarcasm from the other posts. UNLESS OF COURSE, TINAMAAN KA? :lol:  

stop telling people what to not to do....stop being the moral self righteous police all knowing zenmaster of perfect mind universe of human ape university

now, that made me laugh. do you realize by telling me this, YOU YOURSELF are telling me how not to behave? :lol:

we're free to post our opinions here. opinions nga e. kya nga forum. go check, i never even directed my first post to anyone in particular.
so...bato-bato sa langit... hahahaha.
CLASS IS IN SESSION!

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
how to be a rocker!
« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2005, 05:29:32 PM »
lame lame lame im off to bed :roll:

Offline zteeg

• Philmusicus Noobitus
how to be a rocker!
« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2005, 06:23:11 PM »
wahahaha :lol: hope you wake up with wittier remarks.
along with better grammar and spelling.  :lol:
CLASS IS IN SESSION!

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
how to be a rocker!
« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2005, 06:43:23 PM »
oh and your so so COOL "MR. ENGLISH TEACHER" you:lol:

Offline zteeg

• Philmusicus Noobitus
how to be a rocker!
« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2005, 07:11:46 PM »
oh and your so so COOL ...

oh and YOU'RE so so cool... :lol:  and your emoticon didn't work, try previewing first  :lol:

lame lame lame im off to bed

lame, lame, lame. I'M off to bed.  :lol:

your the one who is out of place dude check all the threads we speak in one native toungue of rebellion and different styles of loving our own rock music and you come here WHITEWASHING EVERYONE of being immature it took us three pages and you come in and ruin the fun of ROCK        oooohhh and i saw your reply on the hate thread you again just told everyone that you know better than them by posting things like "hate post are so blah blah blah" well if you dont hate anyone or thing then dont post on that thread dude  stop telling people what to not to do....stop being the moral self righteous police all knowing zenmaster of perfect mind universe of human ape university ...by the way go see this movie called ALMOST FAMOUS and maybe u just might understand this thread.

YOU'RE the one who is out of place, dude. Check all the threads, we speak in one native TONGUE of rebellion... HAAY, TOO MANY ERRORS TO CORRECT.

overall grade: F  bagsak! :lol:
CLASS IS IN SESSION!

Offline kawal

• Philmusicus Addictus
how to be a rocker!
« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2005, 09:39:59 PM »
guys, awat na. hindi na nakakatulong sa thread ito. nawawala na rin kayo sa topic. siguro mas maganda kung PM nyo nalang ang isa't-isa since mukhang nagkaka-personalan na kayo. or maybe create a new thread for it. im not telling you what not to do, suggestion lang naman po. wala na siguro kaming pakialam kung gusto nyo nang magsuntukan or what. remember, there are other people on this thread.
peace.  :wink:

Offline negative_ion

• Philmusicus Noobitus
how to be a rocker!
« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2005, 09:50:41 PM »
you guys should just blame the stupid fecal matter who started this dumbass thread.

[edited] how to be a rocker: drink yakult everyday.

Offline kawal

• Philmusicus Addictus
how to be a rocker!
« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2005, 10:36:46 PM »
i think it's unfair to blame it on the one who started the thread. think about it, ang title ng thread "how to be a rocker", at walang mabigat na dahilan para magkaroon ng conflict dito. ni hindi nga sya debatable eh. buti sana kung ang title ng thread ay "christians vs. muslims" o kaya "republicans vs. democrats" etc. dba?
peace.