hulika

Author Topic: Scalarizer Thread - Part II - Soundclips of the Epi SG test on page 60  (Read 280137 times)

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
Re: Scalarizer Thread - Part II - Soundclips of the Epi SG test on page 60
« Reply #1600 on: March 05, 2011, 08:55:15 PM »
Thanks so much for the kind review sir. :-D. The thanks I get push me on to develop more things. I am truly grateful for your review.

It's been more than 3 long hours when I started to wait for the man I am excited to meet after my comrade roger ask me to have my guitars "scalarized" by BAMF/Jobet.  I don't know first what "scalarize" is.  I thought it was something to do with the wood  :-D.  Until I read this thread.  

I have watched 2 programs from BAMF cabled TV and the last is the 24 Oras and have toured his place together with his loyal assistant Biboy.  But the man was stalled by bureaucratic system and I understand, even though my wife keep on texting me to go home becau.se she was hungry.

At last, the man came and so very apologetic of the situation and he immediately started operating on my Greco LP 1978 with 3 hums.

BAMF allowed me to listen to 2 kinds of scalarizer, organicore and the crystal.

When he connected the crystal, my greco became a different guitar what I mean it has a new tone character.  The sound became crisp and not so woody not like before sounded so woody.  By the way,  my greco still has the original pickups.  It sounded between an LP and a strat and I love it. I said "hindi sayang ang paghihintay ko kay Jobet".  Wow! I am really planning to buy new pickups but nevermind my LP now sounds great woody, brown, crisp and punchy, the way I like it.  So excited to come home to try it in m fender stage 112 without effects.

And guess what, Jobet gave me a bonus because of my long wait.  He just gave me the organicore and thought me how to solder it in my strat.  Wow this man is good.  My wait is so worthwhile.  Since it is already late, I am so eager to solder my organicore to my strat.  I can't sleep.

And in the morning, I did what must be done, connect the organicore on my strat.

Wow, my fender american standard stratocaster has a new tonal character.  The highs were lessen the lows increases and it now has the glassy sound.  I cannot stop myself from playing it.

I thought I will spend another day or two tweaking again my GT10 because of the new characters of my guitars but you know what I just set my EQ to flat and it sound better.

BAMF is a gift to us guitarist.  You are the man Jobet.  Thanks

Regards,
Edwin

http://www.petrucciforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45149&page=14

it hurts to see this but o'well
looks like they'd have to personally try THE scalarizer.

kudos

I personally was not hurt by that thread. How some people could think so is quite beyond me. If any, I loved the exchanges with RG Keen, who is my music electronics idol.

Their skepticism is understandable. Especially so that they are so far from a good demo. But to their credit, some of the guys who tried the scalarizer on that thread kept it on their guitar. I sent out five metalcores to anyone who asked for it, for free.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 04:04:35 AM by BAMF »
Doghouse Recording Studio: http://doghousestudio.webs.com
Cel: 09282843633

Offline Gerrit

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #1601 on: March 06, 2011, 12:47:11 AM »
My next gas, BAMF will mod/scalarize my old stomps

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #1602 on: March 06, 2011, 04:32:30 AM »
My next gas, BAMF will mod/scalarize my old stomps

Mod muna. Scalarizers on stomps are like icings on cakes :-D

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #1603 on: March 06, 2011, 07:18:32 AM »
 :lol: comrade gerrit and comrade jobet, just wanna say scalarizer truly amazed me  :mrgreen:

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #1604 on: March 06, 2011, 11:01:56 AM »
:lol: comrade gerrit and comrade jobet, just wanna say scalarizer truly amazed me  :mrgreen:

Thanks comrade roger :-D.

Offline nieldan

« Reply #1605 on: May 03, 2011, 07:07:37 PM »
sir bamf, ano po ba itsura ng scalarizer?
Fernandes FR-55 • 1978 Aria Pro II Les Paul • Shredhead, APW-7, DS-1 Britmod

Offline nightkids_racing

« Reply #1606 on: May 29, 2011, 02:13:37 PM »
sir bamf, ano po ba itsura ng scalarizer?

from the previous thread

yung parang tootsieroll

im thinking of installing one on my squier tele.

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #1607 on: May 30, 2011, 09:05:29 PM »
from the previous thread

yung parang tootsieroll

im thinking of installing one on my squier tele.

The next batch of scalarizers will be white but that will be a limited test run only. White rabbit na :-D

Offline nightkids_racing

« Reply #1608 on: June 09, 2011, 01:20:24 PM »
woohoo Just got my crystal core today ..

i immediately installed this sa squier tele ko and i noticed nawala yung muddiness nung neck pickup, di ko na na A/B test pero im quite familiar sa tunog nung tele ko nung di pa naka install yung unit. and i also noticed na mas pronounced na yung out of phase tone nya in the middle position.

clean tone, it really is sparkling clean and pag distorted naman di na sya tulad dati na parang nabubulunan pag neck pickup ang gamit.

sir bamf salamat.. sa uulitin.. :-D

ps: kala ko white rabbit makukuha ko.. tootsieroll pala.. :lol:

Offline KASALANAN

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1609 on: June 09, 2011, 03:14:48 PM »
Thanks so much for the kind review sir. :-D. The thanks I get push me on to develop more things. I am truly grateful for your review.

I personally was not hurt by that thread. How some people could think so is quite beyond me. If any, I loved the exchanges with RG Keen, who is my music electronics idol.

Their skepticism is understandable. Especially so that they are so far from a good demo. But to their credit, some of the guys who tried the scalarizer on that thread kept it on their guitar. I sent out five metalcores to anyone who asked for it, for free.

i read the whole thread sa petrucci forums, i must say, i commend you for your composure and calmness sa pagbash nila sayo. youre a good debater bro :-D
references:mrpentatonic,mavsweep,pepeman,guitarpoets, studiowan,shredmaestrobri,sereyor,darkflan,maniacally_cool,bentoinks, kurseth,caloi,alcohol,ryansatriani,rg570,jhule77,ARIS,freongang,jamesroy,brianlp,nimrodthebomber,gruthang,inigo,buls,tapslore,

Offline nightkids_racing

« Reply #1610 on: June 09, 2011, 04:45:23 PM »
i read the whole thread sa petrucci forums, i must say, i commend you for your composure and calmness sa pagbash nila sayo. youre a good debater bro :-D
+1 yan din ang comment nung ibang forumers dun.

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #1611 on: June 10, 2011, 08:01:11 PM »
Thanks guys ! :-D

Nightkids, I got messed up ata. Akala ko ikaw yung may LP na nagpapa-send ng scalarizer kaya di na ko nagtanong. For Teles kasi, patok din ang metalcore altho it makes that "edgier". But if you like the crystal core then I guess, just enjoy it.

Wala pa kong nagagawang white rabbit na crystalcore kasi di pa ubos yung tootsie roll. Butterscotch na hydrocore nakagawa na kami, pero naubos agad. Konti na lang tong tootsie rolls, ta-try na namin sa next batch yung white rabbit saka butterscotch. :-D

Thanks so much and glad you liked it :-D

Offline Letour

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1612 on: July 29, 2011, 10:23:10 AM »
BAMF,

What is the life span of the Scalarizer? You installed them in couple of my guitars in 2006 and it's still ringing.....  :-D
Dean of a law school
http://www.manilaspeak.com/author/rod-vera/
Twitter: @attyvera

Offline omegared15

« Reply #1613 on: November 14, 2011, 12:56:12 AM »
Sir BAMF papost naman po ng new link dito "page not found" na po kasi yung dating link ayun maraming salamat po!  :roll: :-D

Offline Yui.Demonia

« Reply #1614 on: November 21, 2011, 05:20:47 AM »
sir bamf, my metalcore and hydrocore scalarizers are still working great. any new generations/models ng mga scalarizers? i'd love to test those new babies~ :D
yuidemonia.multiply.com<br />www.friendster.com/yuidemonia<br />varnaband.multiply.com<br />XD

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #1615 on: November 24, 2011, 10:57:40 PM »
HI guys.

Ngayon ko lang nalaman na me philmusic na ulit. Di bale none too soon. I was out of whack since June of this year anyway. Lost lots of weight, lost interest in electronics and music, was about to sell off my studio and music gear.

But I snapped back and am gradually picking up where I left off. So there.

Atty Letour, the lifespan of a scalarizer would be roughly the half-life of a Neodymium magnet. Which is measured in a few thousand years. :-D

Offline progrock

« Reply #1616 on: November 25, 2011, 02:07:15 AM »
sir bamf what would you recomend scalarizer that suits my ibanez rg? i play more on progressive stuff.. many thanks sir bamf!

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #1617 on: November 25, 2011, 09:25:22 AM »
sir bamf what would you recomend scalarizer that suits my ibanez rg? i play more on progressive stuff.. many thanks sir bamf!

It's just an opinion, but for prog rock, metalcore would be the best (IMHO) because of its compressing and note-sustaining capabilities.

Offline sonikyut

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1618 on: November 25, 2011, 03:53:20 PM »
It's just an opinion, but for prog rock, metalcore would be the best (IMHO) because of its compressing and note-sustaining capabilities.

sir saan nakakabili nyan? Thanks
It's heavy metal fatigue.                                                                                                      Postlude.

"Biruin mo na ang lasing maging ang bagong gising, wag lang sa βading na inagawan ng booking"... - George Harrison

Offline progrock

« Reply #1619 on: November 25, 2011, 08:59:18 PM »
yeah that would be a great! thanks! will it possible to install the metal core on neck pickup and more crunch on bridge like your  firecore? many thanks sir bamf!

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #1620 on: November 29, 2011, 02:36:57 AM »
yeah that would be a great! thanks! will it possible to install the metal core on neck pickup and more crunch on bridge like your  firecore? many thanks sir bamf!

Yes that's easy. It's just a matter of where on the guitar circuitry you'll install the scalarizer. Firecore...teka...di ko alam kung meron pa. It never got past Gen1. I mean...how many guitarists do you know would want their guitar to have a "permanent" distortion tone on it ? :-)

Offline dennis22opina

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #1621 on: January 02, 2012, 08:39:36 AM »
Sir BAMF what would you recommend na scalarizer sa Kramer ko. Classic rock na tutugtugan..thanks.. pwede pa PM na rin sir ng price? :-)

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #1622 on: January 03, 2012, 11:44:59 PM »
Sir BAMF what would you recommend na scalarizer sa Kramer ko. Classic rock na tutugtugan..thanks.. pwede pa PM na rin sir ng price? :-)

Answered na both in PM and text. But for the general publics' view, my guess is that the metalcore will be best for that genre.

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #1623 on: March 27, 2012, 10:31:03 AM »
Maybe it's about time I came clean with the scalarizer. I tried to separate this from the rest of the stuff that is in its vein. Metaphysics kasi is not for everyone and I know I will hit with ridicule very quickly had I come out in the open on the onset.

But here it is. The scalarizers' technology, while it truly does have scalar coils, does not draw from the current Physical Sciences.

www.metamind.biz/scalarizer

Offline maxi_musikero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1624 on: March 27, 2012, 11:03:34 AM »
The scalarizer works by generating chi inside the guitar and soaking the wood up with it, thus “energizing” it. It takes about 20 seconds from the first strum for the scalarizer to activate and consequently, the guitar or other wooden musical instrument that it’s installed in will become richer in harmonics as time passes. Users of scalarized guitars report severely sore fretting fingertips, a result of not wanting to stop playing. They claim that the tone from scalarized guitars is just too addicting.

sorry, do you mean "chi" as in feng shui chi?
PEDAL PEDDLER-Official Dealer of Malekko & Catalinbread Pedals
http://www.facebook.com/pedalpeddlers