hulika

Author Topic: New Music Store now updated with more pics  (Read 69016 times)

Offline tejadster

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: New Music Store now updated with more pics
« Reply #525 on: July 26, 2007, 09:03:08 PM »
how much for the dunlop straplocks? :-D
850 daw sabi.. :-D

Offline toneman

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #526 on: July 26, 2007, 11:40:44 PM »
Since we have so many inquiries, sir  chawi can you just post  the  prices of your products on the first page.  That will be a great help to us all.  TY

Offline chawi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #527 on: July 27, 2007, 01:26:32 PM »
some of the prices are already posted in the other thread. all boss, digitech, n line6 products

Offline lovecore

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #528 on: July 28, 2007, 01:20:30 PM »
try to post the non boss/digitech, line6 product prices din sana sir chawi.

It'll help us manage our budgets so we know how much to bring and "save" when we make our trip to PJC. para bili agad. I'm sure there'll be no problem since fixed yung prices right?

Offline chawi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #529 on: August 03, 2007, 04:36:19 PM »
up up

Offline bonzay

« Reply #530 on: August 04, 2007, 09:49:30 AM »
mga bos tsip! sino pong may alam kung magkano yung hercules guitar grabber? at kung meron ang PJC ng black machine heads at panlinis na ghs fastfret ba yun? and how much. o di ba andami kong tanong? nagtext kase ako dun sa globe number wala pa reply. busy yata sila. hehe. maraming salamat po sa mga sasagot. oye! :wink:
M

Offline andrew_O_O

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #531 on: August 04, 2007, 10:00:45 AM »
dati nagtanong ako sakanila about ung hercules na pansabit sa pader ng gitara...600 ata isa....

Offline chawi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #532 on: August 04, 2007, 04:17:35 PM »
tawag nlng kyo sa 9147526 from 11am-7pm

Offline jun_gats

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #533 on: August 04, 2007, 07:26:54 PM »
up natin sayo ito pj  :-D paki post naman yung prices ng items mo at ng mga bagong picture mo pre pra hindi na sila mahirapan mgtanong... ti2ngnan nlng nila dito sa forum  :-D di ka nadin maaabala  :-D

Offline Lahed92801

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #534 on: August 04, 2007, 09:06:00 PM »
sir, magkano cables nyo? Meron bang patch?

Offline chawi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #535 on: August 06, 2007, 02:44:11 PM »
wla pa kming mga patch cables ngyn, bka in the future... we have the planet waves cables with swtich: 10ft is P1,300, 15ft is P1,500 and 20ft P1,800

Offline omen

• Veteran Member
« Reply #536 on: August 06, 2007, 04:32:21 PM »
sir how much planet waves s.o.s. strobe tuner at hingi prices ng korg tuners mo po.

Offline omen

• Veteran Member
« Reply #537 on: August 06, 2007, 04:35:52 PM »
sir how much planet waves s.o.s. strobe tuner at hingi prices ng korg tuners mo po.

Offline chawi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #538 on: August 06, 2007, 06:22:10 PM »
planet waves s.o.s. tuner is P950. Korg CA 30 is P1,300, GT4 P2,600, DT4 3,000 n GT120 P5,800. We also have the Boss TU-2 P5,800

Offline Lahed92801

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #539 on: August 06, 2007, 06:24:41 PM »
do you guys have BBE crusher? and sonic stomp?

Offline firemodel55

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #540 on: August 06, 2007, 08:04:18 PM »
I have noticed something ...

There are 524 posts and yet I believe Chawi has not even generated 1/10 of those number of inquiries as actual sales transactions.  For those who have not gone to PJC music, can we just stop asking these things and actually go to Chawi's place and see his stuff and try them out and then ask? 

Kakaawa rin dahil parang we expect him to bring the whole line of whatever he carries and to carry additional lines that we will in some way just order from abroad thru a friend or relative.  Parang ginagawa siyang benchmark price for US purchases. 

I have gone to his place and though I would want to buy something I did not because:
1) Majority of his stuff does not meet my minimum standard in terms of sound.  And I have a really high standard but that does not mean that you will not like them.
2) The stuff that I really really liked was pricey compared to U.S. street price but that does not mean I will not buy them.

Chawi,

Though you let me try stuff, I have been hearing feedback from others that they don't get a chance to try.    Take a cue from Mike Sison of Philcadence who actually allows people to try the stuff. First thing to do is take out all those plastic wrappers because they make me feel like some guy from raon is going to ask me some heavenly price and make a big deal out of it.  You have to encourage people not to feel intimidated.  I suggest  you take a short trip to Tom Lee Hong Kong main branch and see for yourself how easy it is to test a P100,000 guitar.

Offline omen

• Veteran Member
« Reply #541 on: August 10, 2007, 12:14:14 PM »
planet waves s.o.s. tuner is P950. Korg CA 30 is P1,300, GT4 P2,600, DT4 3,000 n GT120 P5,800. We also have the Boss TU-2 P5,800

tnx sir chawi noted ko na.

Offline Boosted

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #542 on: August 10, 2007, 01:03:28 PM »
I have noticed something ...

There are 524 posts and yet I believe Chawi has not even generated 1/10 of those number of inquiries as actual sales transactions.  For those who have not gone to PJC music, can we just stop asking these things and actually go to Chawi's place and see his stuff and try them out and then ask? 

Kakaawa rin dahil parang we expect him to bring the whole line of whatever he carries and to carry additional lines that we will in some way just order from abroad thru a friend or relative.  Parang ginagawa siyang benchmark price for US purchases. 

I have gone to his place and though I would want to buy something I did not because:
1) Majority of his stuff does not meet my minimum standard in terms of sound.  And I have a really high standard but that does not mean that you will not like them.
2) The stuff that I really really liked was pricey compared to U.S. street price but that does not mean I will not buy them.

Chawi,

Though you let me try stuff, I have been hearing feedback from others that they don't get a chance to try.    Take a cue from Mike Sison of Philcadence who actually allows people to try the stuff. First thing to do is take out all those plastic wrappers because they make me feel like some guy from raon is going to ask me some heavenly price and make a big deal out of it.  You have to encourage people not to feel intimidated.  I suggest  you take a short trip to Tom Lee Hong Kong main branch and see for yourself how easy it is to test a P100,000 guitar.

sir firemodel55. ask ko lang if you tried asking for a little discount? i know the stuff he sells are a bit pricey but, take into consideration din ung tax and shipping nung mga items and shempre kelangan may mark up din. you dont want to work for free naman po diba? :) peace po bos :D

i think payag naman yan si pj mag pa try ng guitar and/or effects. diba pj? hehehe
pero wag lang sana testingin lahat tapos wala ka naman intention bumili.

Offline skizok

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #543 on: August 10, 2007, 03:11:41 PM »
sir pa pm naman ng price ng mga trem bridge for strats..tnx!

Offline kaloyster

• GOLD MEMBER
  • Board Moderator
« Reply #544 on: August 10, 2007, 03:39:36 PM »
Katatawag co lang, ambait ng nakasagot ng phone nila, hindi bastos di gaya ng mga sales person sa mga kilalang music stores.
"Bulakenyo"? Then join Bulacan Music Facebook Group!

Offline markv

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #545 on: August 10, 2007, 05:02:38 PM »
The stuff that I really really liked was pricey compared to U.S. street price
WHAT! Punta ka yamaha/perfect pitch para mapamura ka  :-)

.........mapapamura ka sa pagkalugi dahil lahat sa yupangco overpriced!

Offline firemodel55

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #546 on: August 10, 2007, 05:47:16 PM »
markv,

I forgot to say that I think ESP prices are OK because he gets them direct.  Nowadays when I shop for guitars, I look at character more than the price.  Even if its a cheaper guitar from Perfect Pitch or JB kung walang doon ang tone, I would not buy just to save money.

Offline firemodel55

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #547 on: August 10, 2007, 05:54:45 PM »
Boosted,

I have nothing against it if some things are pricier because kung maganda naman ang tone specially with guitars its ok but kung panget ang tunog at pricier then my issue ako.

I recommend you go to Tom Lee Hong Kong and see how it easy it is to try out EVERYTHING.  It is not an issue.   I think some guys recently went ga-ga in Hong Kong -- see related thread.  By the way I allowed PJ to try out my Baker so he would know what sound I wanted and I was not after anything from PJ. 

Offline Boosted

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #548 on: August 11, 2007, 10:21:23 PM »
im here in hong kong right now sir, hehe kinda hard to test all those guitar.. hard to find a nice one din :) anyway. have a good  one :D

Offline chawi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #549 on: August 13, 2007, 11:39:53 PM »
sir alex, your saying that my guitars are so pricey? but you bought from the u.s. a baker guitar that is worth USD5,000? all the customers that went to my shop, i see to it that if they want to test the guitar or some effects i allow them to do so. on the effects that are still wrapped with plastic, well i just want to maintain the item as really brand new because i myself is a customer also to the other shops and i know how a customer feels, am i right? some of them i want to let them feel the musicman petrucci or some prs but they insist maybe they are shy to try it out. all my customers i see to it that i establish a good relation with them. because in the first place the one they are talking to is the owner right?