hulika

Author Topic: New Music Store now updated with more pics  (Read 69348 times)

Offline bugoy

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: New Music Store now updated with more pics
« Reply #125 on: April 16, 2007, 02:03:15 PM »
meron kayang 500k pots at kluson style tuners diyan ? tumatawag kasi ako dun sa store nila pati dun sa 2 cel phone #'s no answer naman  :-(

Offline kurtcobainer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #126 on: April 16, 2007, 02:29:08 PM »
meron kayang 500k pots at kluson style tuners diyan ? tumatawag kasi ako dun sa store nila pati dun sa 2 cel phone #'s no answer naman  :-(

+1

Offline BlackDiamond

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #127 on: April 16, 2007, 04:21:21 PM »

+1

+2

I txted them to ask how much is the digitech digidelay pero walang reply...  :-D
This forumite is a different person:
http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?action=profile;u=43394
I'm not him! HMMP!

Offline bugoy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #128 on: April 16, 2007, 04:51:50 PM »
mukhang busy sila kakaayos ng inventory eheheheh

Offline bluejem

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #129 on: April 16, 2007, 04:57:32 PM »
san ba to exactly? napadaan ako yesterday sa ortigas home depot, di ko nakita yung store.

Sir katabi ng Emperor car shop yung PJC.
\"My philosophy is: if the product is right, the price is right and you treat your customers the way you want to be treated, the word-of-mouth is faster than <br />the speed of sound!\"<br />(Words from Bill Lawrence)

Offline kurtcobainer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #130 on: April 16, 2007, 04:58:04 PM »

Nung saturday pa yun ah? Siguro daming items :-D :-D :-D

Konting hintay and patience nalang mga 'pre :-D :-D :-D

Offline BlackDiamond

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #131 on: April 16, 2007, 05:01:23 PM »

Nung saturday pa yun ah? Siguro daming items :-D :-D :-D

Konting hintay and patience nalang mga 'pre :-D :-D :-D

Yup! patience is a virtue but since I work in a customer service oriented field, parang I tend to expect a lot. Come to think of it, it only takes a few seconds to reply to a text message di b?  :-D
I'm not him! HMMP!

Offline Shekoski

• Veteran Member
« Reply #132 on: April 16, 2007, 05:02:41 PM »

+1

+2

I txted them to ask how much is the digitech digidelay pero walang reply...  :-D

+3

I asked for prices on the Nano and Micro Metal Muff. Almost isang week na ako naghihintay!  :lol:

EDIT: They were  pretty fast in replying to my inquiry concerning the Laney LC30
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 11:16:51 PM by Shekoski »

Offline BlackDiamond

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #133 on: April 16, 2007, 05:06:41 PM »
The question is... May nagtxt na ba regarding inquiries na nakareceive ng reply? hmmmmmmmmmm...

sagot mga forumites, sagot!  :-D
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 05:18:03 PM by BlackDiamond »
I'm not him! HMMP!

Offline ninomaru

« Reply #134 on: April 16, 2007, 05:12:11 PM »
The question is... Mat nagtxt na ba regarding inquiries na nakareceive ng reply? hmmmmmmmmmm...

Yes. I inquired on how much their Mesa Boogie amp and ESP guitars. Only took around 3 minutes for their reply.
Influences: B'z, L'Arc~en~Ciel, Janne Da Arc, Glay, and Crazy Ken Band

Offline BlackDiamond

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #135 on: April 16, 2007, 05:25:04 PM »
Probably the reason why they replied is because the stuff that you're inquiring about cost an arm and a leg. Profit my friend!  :-D

Maybe one of these days, i'll just visit the store.  :-D

I'm not him! HMMP!

Offline ninomaru

« Reply #136 on: April 16, 2007, 05:35:13 PM »
Probably the reason why they replied is because the stuff that you're inquiring about cost an arm and a leg. Profit my friend!  :-D

Haha you may have a point there, my friend :wink: But I'm glad there's gonna be a supply for ESP guitars here in Manila. Hope they can get a hold of Japanese Artist signature models (wishful thinking hehe)

Offline bluejem

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #137 on: April 16, 2007, 05:36:39 PM »
hanep! natignan ko pa, ginaGAS tuloy ako!

may Truckster at Tremonti!

bro any idea kung magkano ang Tremonti at yung Truckster? nasa abroad pa ako, hindi ko pa sila mapupuntahan...

Thanks in advance.

EDIT:

masyadong napunta lahat ng attention ko sa imported brands...

Ang ganda nung Elegee! sa pics pa lang kayang makipagsabayan sa PRS at ESP pagdating sa craftsmanship... 8-)

Wala pa ako idea kng mgkano ung truckster at tremonti sir.
Yung elegee sir nkkipgsabayan sa mga prs at esp at some point at mas mura pa.Yung elegee tele ang ganda grabeh,mganda cla lhat,ung swirly grain ng tele ksi nkkainlove.hehe
Well anyway sir,i`ll pm you the prices pg nalaman ko na. :-D

ako din sir bluejam pa pm ng prices ng guitars. :-)
gaganda ng mga gamit dito. :-o
yung tele parang sarap i-uwi.hehehe... :lol:
i wonder how much yung elegee tele? :?

Ok sir,pg nkapasyal uli ako dun,sana makapasyal ako dis week.Ganda nga tlga ng elegee tele,damn dat swirly grain,exotic ang dating,gandaaaaahhhhhh!!!! :-D
\"My philosophy is: if the product is right, the price is right and you treat your customers the way you want to be treated, the word-of-mouth is faster than <br />the speed of sound!\"<br />(Words from Bill Lawrence)

Offline ninomaru

« Reply #138 on: April 16, 2007, 05:38:55 PM »
Oh yeah. I wanna see those Elegee guitars too :-D

Offline bluejem

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #139 on: April 16, 2007, 05:41:41 PM »
bluejem, musta naman yung prices sa store na yan as compared to the US prices? mga ilang percent ang overhead? :)

Sir kunti lng patong,example sir,yung line6 echo park,that is $150 sa U.S.Sa pjc,P7,700.Hope tama yung naalala ko. :-D

Offline bluejem

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #140 on: April 16, 2007, 05:49:01 PM »

Hindi nman cguro sir,try to look at the side of the store owner also,hindi lng yun ksi ang inaaasikaso nya,may publishing house pa sya kya medyo busy.Pg nakuha ko prices ako mgrereply sa inyo.ok ba mga sir?

Offline iceman

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #141 on: April 16, 2007, 05:50:27 PM »
Good day to you guys. Sorry for not replying for some of your txts because ang dami na din naggtetext d ko na maalala kung sino. And kanina I'm so busy entertaining Manuel Legarda of Wolfgang. Sorry for the inconvinience. Thank you...

Offline ninomaru

« Reply #142 on: April 16, 2007, 05:55:02 PM »

Hindi nman cguro sir,try to look at the side of the store owner also,hindi lng yun ksi ang inaaasikaso nya,may publishing house pa sya kya medyo busy.Pg nakuha ko prices ako mgrereply sa inyo.ok ba mga sir?

Well I still think the best way is go to their store so we'll be able to have a chat with the guys (or clerks) in charge. Besides I still prefer to have a first-hand look on the merchandise. The thing is we have to make the time for it.

Offline trem3

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #143 on: April 16, 2007, 05:57:36 PM »

bluejem, bro we appreciate your effort... salamat ng madami!
Click Here

Offline ninomaru

« Reply #144 on: April 16, 2007, 05:59:24 PM »
For Blue-jem-san

Haha been a long time I haven't been active here in this forum. The only thing that got me back was the JCustom on the Guitar Classified section and this thread. You mentioned to me way back that there will be a store that's gonna get me on my way with my custom guitar. Is this the store you were talking about?

Offline pipo

« Reply #145 on: April 16, 2007, 06:20:53 PM »
The question is... May nagtxt na ba regarding inquiries na nakareceive ng reply? hmmmmmmmmmm...

yup.sunday pa me nag ask ng price ng guitars nila.they are close during that day
but they replied ryt away.siguro depende rin if busy....peace. :lol:
1. Do you know for sure that you are going to be with God in Heaven?
2. GOD: “Why should I let you into My Heaven?”
 what would you say?

Offline bluejem

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #146 on: April 16, 2007, 06:27:04 PM »

Well I still think the best way is go to their store so we'll be able to have a chat with the guys (or clerks) in charge. Besides I still prefer to have a first-hand look on the merchandise. The thing is we have to make the time for it.
Tama ka kapatid. :-D

Offline bluejem

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #147 on: April 16, 2007, 06:29:51 PM »

bluejem, bro we appreciate your effort... salamat ng madami!

Walang anuman sir,tulong sa kapwa musikero yun.Salamat uli. :-D

Offline maniacally_cool

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #148 on: April 16, 2007, 06:34:24 PM »
Good day to you guys. Sorry for not replying for some of your txts because ang dami na din naggtetext d ko na maalala kung sino. And kanina I'm so busy entertaining Manuel Legarda of Wolfgang. Sorry for the inconvinience. Thank you...

speaking of manuel legarda. meron ba dito nakakaalam if asa kanya pa ung ibanez rg770 nya na red? bebenta kaya nya? hehehe.

Offline bluejem

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #149 on: April 16, 2007, 06:36:01 PM »
For Blue-jem-san

Haha been a long time I haven't been active here in this forum. The only thing that got me back was the JCustom on the Guitar Classified section and this thread. You mentioned to me way back that there will be a store that's gonna get me on my way with my custom guitar. Is this the store you were talking about?
yes pare,ito nga yung store na snsbi ko. :-D