hulika

Author Topic: New Music Store now updated with more pics  (Read 69308 times)

Offline Uber_daniel

• Forum Fanatic
Re: New Music Store now updated with more pics
« Reply #225 on: April 24, 2007, 08:59:29 AM »
wow ok n ok!!! mgkakaron din ng dean... sisimulan ko ng mg piggy bank... hehehehe :-D

DIME rulezzzz... \m/  :evil:

Offline Pfizer

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #226 on: April 24, 2007, 12:44:58 PM »
wow ok n ok!!! mgkakaron din ng dean... sisimulan ko ng mg piggy bank... hehehehe :-D

Dude, nung nagpunta ako dun, sabi nila wala pa daw silang balak mag-carry ng mga Dean guitars. Pero magkakaroon pa daw sila ng ibang ESP models tsaka John Petrucci Musicman guitar in 1-2 months. Kung gusto mo ng Dean, mayroon sa JB Music sa Megamall pero mga low-end models lang.

Pero simulan mo na rin yung piggybank. Malay mo.... 8-)  \m/

Offline wormnanor

« Reply #227 on: April 24, 2007, 01:08:40 PM »
gudpm sir ask lng kng my dunlop ecbo6 kyo...o any adapter na pde sa slak wah 18v man gud tnx... :mrgreen:
Smooth Domestic Deal: Andrew o_o, xfree, Paolo Duay, CoCa, Liptone/Tonlip International, Mr. Prank_Sinatra, Alcoholicarl, Jflowers, Dual-Mono, Redhot.

Offline cool_blues

« Reply #228 on: April 24, 2007, 01:11:59 PM »
gudpm sir ask lng kng my dunlop ecbo6 kyo...o any adapter na pde sa slak wah 18v man gud tnx... :mrgreen:

slash at zakk= slak wah? :-o

joke lang po.... :-D
(",)

Offline kurtcobainer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #229 on: April 24, 2007, 01:36:49 PM »
Kelan kaya dadating yung bagong Boss line-up nila? :? :? :?

Offline ninomaru

« Reply #230 on: April 24, 2007, 01:57:10 PM »
Hope you guys sell EMG pick-ups :-D
Influences: B'z, L'Arc~en~Ciel, Janne Da Arc, Glay, and Crazy Ken Band

Offline bluejem

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #231 on: April 24, 2007, 02:19:16 PM »

wala pa ata nun sir. :-D
\"My philosophy is: if the product is right, the price is right and you treat your customers the way you want to be treated, the word-of-mouth is faster than <br />the speed of sound!\"<br />(Words from Bill Lawrence)

Offline ninomaru

« Reply #232 on: April 24, 2007, 02:21:40 PM »

... and sustainers :-D

Offline bluejem

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #233 on: April 24, 2007, 04:06:21 PM »

Sana nga,we`ll talk to Pj about that. :-D
\"My philosophy is: if the product is right, the price is right and you treat your customers the way you want to be treated, the word-of-mouth is faster than <br />the speed of sound!\"<br />(Words from Bill Lawrence)

Offline bugoy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #234 on: April 24, 2007, 07:43:23 PM »
sana naman wag maging biased yung store, sana mag cater din kayo ng mga products for strat/fender lovers  :-D hindi yung pickguard lang at wiring kit  :-)

Sana nga,we`ll talk to Pj about that. :-D

Offline lovecore

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #235 on: April 24, 2007, 08:15:09 PM »

Dude, nung nagpunta ako dun, sabi nila wala pa daw silang balak mag-carry ng mga Dean guitars. Pero magkakaroon pa daw sila ng ibang ESP models tsaka John Petrucci Musicman guitar in 1-2 months. Kung gusto mo ng Dean, mayroon sa JB Music sa Megamall pero mga low-end models lang.

Pero simulan mo na rin yung piggybank. Malay mo.... 8-)  \m/

Hindi ako taga JB ha. disclaimer muna baka isipin hijack ako ng thread. tuloy ko lang yung suggestion about sa Dean,

yeah ang alam ko JB meron sila. about sa high end line, baka pwede naman yata. they just require a 30% down for them to place the order then you wait like 3 months (hassle nga lang) for the item. I asked before kse I wanted to get the higher model na explorer type na guitar and that's what they told me.  :-D

Offline vince g.

« Reply #236 on: April 24, 2007, 08:23:11 PM »
Holy macaroni batman! Ok 'to! :-D I'll drop by.

Offline chawi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #237 on: April 26, 2007, 12:11:56 AM »
Sorry sir but the guitars that we only carry are ESP, PRS U.S., Ernieball/Musicman, Epiphone and our very own Elegee Guitars. As much as we want to carry Fender Guitars, Yupangco has it already. Thank you for your understanding.

Offline BossingBoss

« Reply #238 on: April 26, 2007, 12:47:10 AM »
 :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o

langya ngyn ko lang nalaman to ah madalas pa naman ako nasa home depot na yan!

anyway, may i know how much yung mga epiphone les paul nyo or sg guitar kung meron? tsaka do you also have hard cases na epiphone? i want one...naglalaway na ko... :lol:

pa-pm na lang po or better yet, tatawag na lang ako bukas..hehehe.

your store is one hell of music store! pucha lahat ng wala sa yupangco at jb nasa inyo na!

salamat sa pag dala ng mga brands na yan sir!

up ko to kahit araw araw pa!

yehey!!!
Marshall JCM900 50W Amp, Gibson SG Special Faded Cherry, Hamer SATF, Boss PH-1r, SD-2, TU-2, Dunlop DC-Brick

Offline ninomaru

« Reply #239 on: April 26, 2007, 01:32:27 AM »
Sorry sir but the guitars that we only carry are ESP, PRS U.S., Ernieball/Musicman, Epiphone and our very own Elegee Guitars. As much as we want to carry Fender Guitars, Yupangco has it already. Thank you for your understanding.

No need to apologize, bro. Its about time someone brought in good guitars like ESP, Epiphone, and Ernieball. Since Yupangco have plenty of branches I'm sure they can afford to provide parts to it by order. And with that said there won't be any shortage of resources since Yupangco handles both Perfect Pitch and Yamaha stores. So it's better to focus on things that are not available on other music shops like RJ, JB or AP. I know it sounds biased but that would make PJC unique when it comes to merchandise. Since PJC just recently opened I would prefer for them to concentrate on their current merchandise so they can maintain their services that would meet the customer's expectations. Maybe in the long run when things are more stable THEN I'm sure they can afford to get other guitars that are available in other stores. But I do notice that they have PRS guitars so it seems they're able to squeeze in some competition with JB. I pray that things dont turn out like on what happened with RJ guitars. I dunno whats the story behind it but RJ used to have imported guitars. Til one day they decided to sell only RJ guitars. I guess the bottomline on what I'm saying is that consistency of service is the key to a successful business transaction for both the sellers and buyers.

Offline Pfizer

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #240 on: April 26, 2007, 02:58:55 AM »

No need to apologize, bro. Its about time someone brought in good guitars like ESP, Epiphone, and Ernieball. Since Yupangco have plenty of branches I'm sure they can afford to provide parts to it by order. And with that said there won't be any shortage of resources since Yupangco handles both Perfect Pitch and Yamaha stores. So it's better to focus on things that are not available on other music shops like RJ, JB or AP. I know it sounds biased but that would make PJC unique when it comes to merchandise. Since PJC just recently opened I would prefer for them to concentrate on their current merchandise so they can maintain their services that would meet the customer's expectations. Maybe in the long run when things are more stable THEN I'm sure they can afford to get other guitars that are available in other stores. But I do notice that they have PRS guitars so it seems they're able to squeeze in some competition with JB. I pray that things dont turn out like on what happened with RJ guitars. I dunno whats the story behind it but RJ used to have imported guitars. Til one day they decided to sell only RJ guitars. I guess the bottomline on what I'm saying is that consistency of service is the key to a successful business transaction for both the sellers and buyers.
Ditto. Before, I thought that ESP guitars were already available in the Philippines, so it broke my heart when I found out that they weren't. Your store is a godsend and I'm going to be waiting for the Ernieball guitars.... :-D

Offline bluejem

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #241 on: April 26, 2007, 03:03:22 AM »

Mismo ka jan kapatid. :-D

Offline turiguiliano

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #242 on: April 26, 2007, 03:07:11 AM »
suggestions on stomps/effects:

effector13
phoenix pedals
death by audio
digitech jam man
lovetone
schumann
zvex
MI Audio(they ARE looking for distributors)
Trex
HBE
Ziny True Grit
Donner boxes
Audible Disease
Kalikot Audio
Voodoo Labs
Foxrox

For guitar accessories/parts:

Fernandes FSK401 kits
Dimarzio Fast track
EMG's
Ibanez trem kits
US Toll Free: 650.488.7901
Globe:0927.858.1635
Smart:0949.190.0200 Sun:0932.748.6705 Bogner Amplification - CMATMODS - F-BASS - Jet City Amplification - Lava Cables - Paul Cochrane Audio - Pedal Train - Weber Speakers - Wilson Effects - XOTIC Effects

Offline bugoy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #243 on: April 26, 2007, 04:00:39 AM »
suggestion lang. ehehe mag stock kayo ng amraming CTS na pots specially 500k! ehehe maraming naghahanap nun di lang ako  :cry: ang tagal ng out of stock niyan sa AP.

Offline Allan_Reamillo

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #244 on: April 26, 2007, 05:59:59 AM »
Hoping to visit your store soon & check out the guitar parts available. :)

Offline fraudulentzodiac

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #245 on: April 26, 2007, 10:54:40 AM »
napansin ko madami naghahanap ng EMG's dito. I had an experience na I ordered from one of their authorized online distributors,bayad na...tapos na refund. Sabi nila di na daw pinapayagan ng EMG for now ang shipping ng EMG products outside US. di ko alam kung totoo pero yun ang sabi sakin. Nung January ko na experience yun. I ended up getting mine from ebay.

Offline bluejem

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #246 on: April 26, 2007, 11:47:02 AM »
napansin ko madami naghahanap ng EMG's dito. I had an experience na I ordered from one of their authorized online distributors,bayad na...tapos na refund. Sabi nila di na daw pinapayagan ng EMG for now ang shipping ng EMG products outside US. di ko alam kung totoo pero yun ang sabi sakin. Nung January ko na experience yun. I ended up getting mine from ebay.

I`m thinking audiophile yung store na png orderan mo.Tama ba sir? :-D

Offline fraudulentzodiac

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #247 on: April 26, 2007, 11:57:42 AM »

I`m thinking audiophile yung store na png orderan mo.Tama ba sir? :-D
hehe, nope it was this online store.
http://www.musicsolutionsstore.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=265
kasama siya dun sa list sa website ng emg
http://www.emgpickups.com/dealers.asp

Offline bluejem

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #248 on: April 26, 2007, 12:51:55 PM »
suggestions on stomps/effects:

effector13
phoenix pedals
death by audio
digitech jam man
lovetone
schumann
zvex
MI Audio(they ARE looking for distributors)
Trex
HBE
Ziny True Grit
Donner boxes
Audible Disease
Kalikot Audio
Voodoo Labs
Foxrox

For guitar accessories/parts:

Fernandes FSK401 kits
Dimarzio Fast track
EMG's
Ibanez trem kits

We`ll take note on that sir,however the ibanez trem kits are close to impossible.I beleive sa japan lng nbbili ang mga ZR,Lo pro edge,Sat pro,at edge pro. :-D

Offline chawi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #249 on: April 26, 2007, 01:01:40 PM »
Nicely said Sir Ninomaru... We'll be expecting to see you soon here in our store. I also don't know what happened to RJ and Sounds Good why they stopped carrying high end items. I think it won't happen in our store because before we open, we already established a relationship with the guys outside our country.