hulika

Author Topic: ** WARNING ** STOLEN GEARS!  (Read 16891 times)

Offline jaythegame

• Veteran Member
Re: ** WARNING ** STOLEN GEARS!
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2007, 01:33:39 AM »
nalungkot ako para sayo dude.. nangyari rin saken yan pero hindi guitar, sapatos.. weird pero nagpalit kame ng sapatos ko chaka chinelas nya.. weird pero pinaghirapan ko ung sapatos na un, bata pako nun eh mga 1st year hiskul so walang pera tlga.. ung sa friend ko, cellphone naman.. kalungkot..
geeesh

Offline farseer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2007, 01:34:40 AM »
 :-(... i hope u get back your stuff... tsaka sana mahuli yun nagnakaw

Offline stratman1

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2007, 02:08:58 AM »
I feel your pain. I was in a similar situation a few years back. The only difference was that my SUV was parked in our underground parking lot (no security gate yet at that time). Left my gear in the back of my vehicle (as I always did back then). Being it in our property and all you think it would be safe. Yea, right. Broke the back window of my SUV, rack gear (Tubeworks Power amp, Marshall tube preamp, Digitech tube pre amp processor, samson gtr wireless system, midi foot contrller, a bunch of cable and picks, and skb rack case), 1x12 cab with celestion spkr, car stereo/radio, some cds, and some barya in the ashtray all gone. A very painfull and costly experience. Took me a while to get over it and to save up for a whole new setup.

Lesson learned... do not leave any valuables with in plain view of people in your vehicle... ANYWHERE!!!

« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 05:21:56 AM by stratman1 »

Offline Bart

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2007, 02:13:15 AM »
Lesson learned... do not leave any valuables with in plain view of people in your vehicle... ANYWHERE!!!

Sage advice. Kahit na barya o magazine o bag na walang laman, huwag iiwanan sa nakikita. Babasagin lang ang salamin nung mga tinginingining na 'yon.

Offline jasoncruz_rocks

• Veteran Member
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2007, 02:16:32 AM »
I feel your pain. I was in a similar situation a few years back. The only difference was that my SUV was parked in our underground parking lot (no security gate yet at that time). Left my gear in the back of my vehicle (as I always did back then). Being it in our property and all you think it would be safe. Yea, right. Broke the back window of my SUV, rack gear (Tubeworks Power amp, Marshall tube preamp, Digitech tube pre amp processor, samaon gtr wireless system, midi foot contrller, a bunch of cable and picks, and skb rack case), 1x12 cab with celestion spkr, car stereo/radio, some cds, and some barya in the ashtray all gone. A very painfull and costly experience. Took me a while to get over it and to save up for a whole new setup.

grabe yung mga tao..kahit barya sa ashtray kinikuha.
Kami nga, guys pulled out the aircon, stole a lighter, a flashlight, and of all things, a sewing machine..
Subaru is your friend.
Ibanez-Rufo RG, Squier JV with free Dimarzio!
http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,127091.0.html

Offline ubersam

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2007, 02:20:06 AM »
...Hope they catch the one responsible for this...
Yes... then we can have an EB to beat the living cr@p out of the thief (or thieves)... then blow their knee caps off... or at the very least break their fingers (I know how to do it such that it will not heal correctly).

I'd say be careful leaving anything visible to thieves.  Leaving something that is valuable and  visible to thieves is a costly mistake you'll ever make...which can be avoided...
Good advice. They can't steal what they don't know is there... unless they wanted to steal the whole car

I had the unpleasant experience of having gear stolen from a practice hall: an electric, an acoustic, a bass & a cheap keyboard. Fortunately I was able to recover the electric (one of my black Ibanezes). The thief sold my stuff to Guitar Center in Hollywood. When I went there to shop for a new guitar, I saw the one that was stolen from me hanging on their wall. I immediately spoke to the manager who then took it down and placed it under police-hold. Long story short, I recovered the guitar one year later.

Offline bassbacx

« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2007, 02:23:34 AM »
damn........... sorry to hear that pare...........
she thinks she missed the train to mars, she's out back counting stars...

a kiss that send us off.........

Offline haey2

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2007, 02:27:06 AM »
ANAK NG #$%@!!!wala talaga patawad mga yan..kaya ingat ingat lang mga bro...alam na siguro nn mga tirador ang value ng guitar gear ngayon...sana mahuli yun nagnakaw sa gear mo bro..
black moon creeping...

Offline plugzzzz

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2007, 02:37:26 AM »
...Hope they catch the one responsible for this...
Yes... then we can have an EB to beat the living cr@p out of the thief (or thieves)... then blow their knee caps off... or at the very least break their fingers (I know how to do it such that it will not heal correctly)

turo mo samin to para kung sakali dika makapunta kami na ang gagawa :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Kapag merong tanong o ikay naguguluhan igoogle mo

PLUGELECTRONIC'S RECTORIZER

Offline wrathster

« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2007, 03:23:03 AM »
bro your best bet in getting your gear back is by alerting the main luthiers in town (i.e. jun, jon, arie, etc).

it's a long shot, but they are pretty much the only ones who have extensive exposure to second hand gear.pwede rin sa raon kung may kakilala ka.

bantay-bantay din sa ebay at bidshot, and sa mga print classified ads.
for sure, ibebenta yung gear somewhere.

good luck! sana pagpalarin!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 03:33:44 AM by wrathster »
King of Pain

Offline jasoncruz_rocks

• Veteran Member
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2007, 03:35:07 AM »
... then blow their knee caps off... or at the very least break their fingers (I know how to do it such that it will not heal correctly).

ahahaha
Subaru is your friend.
Ibanez-Rufo RG, Squier JV with free Dimarzio!
http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,127091.0.html

Offline danleo

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2007, 05:41:24 AM »
Sorry to hear your loss bro. It's really depressing to loose all your gears that you've worked so hard just to get them. Just forget about it na lang. Wag mo na lang isipin. Ganon tlga kasi ang buhay minsan. Just think of it as you're getting rid of those stuff to make way for something new. God is great and he will punish the one responsible for the mess and I know God will provide you new gears again soon and it would be much better than the one you lost. It's ok to loose your gear coz you can just buy again but it's worst to loose your talent and skills coz you can't just buy it off the stores shelves. :)
You may say I\'m a dreamer. But I\'m not the only one. I know someday you\'ll join us and the world will live as one...

Offline vulcanraven

« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2007, 06:28:14 AM »
it is bliss to shoot them thieves like dogs.

pests, man. Mere pests.

I feel your pain.
" wine is strong. A king is stronger. Women are even stronger, but Truth will conquer all!"

Offline Alchemist0725

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2007, 08:41:47 AM »
man! what a lost!  :oops: anyways, gamit lang yan (kahit masakit!). knowledge mo sa music hindi naman nawala. move on...
kailangan ibalik ang lehtal injection!  :x
Who you?

Offline turiguiliano

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2007, 08:51:14 AM »
ill donate my pedalboard case as a coffin for two of them

three or four if we chop them to pieces.
:x
US Toll Free: 650.488.7901
Globe:0927.858.1635
Smart:0949.190.0200 Sun:0932.748.6705 Bogner Amplification - CMATMODS - F-BASS - Jet City Amplification - Lava Cables - Paul Cochrane Audio - Pedal Train - Weber Speakers - Wilson Effects - XOTIC Effects

Offline dvd9

• Veteran Member
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2007, 08:57:50 AM »
ouch!

I have experience one like that wayback in college...I left my game console at the car's backseat and after some hours it's gone...I should have brought it with me during classhours...I learned my lesson too when I was 18

Offline emil_murillo

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2007, 09:00:43 AM »
Kaya maganda pa din sama-sama ang banda papunta sa gig.  I also heard an incident in a jeepney hold-up taking gears and pedalboards.  

• This should be reported to panterica.  Incase any gears selling at the classified area with the same discription be carefully investigated.  And siguro naman maiintindihan ng seller lalo na if he / she is innocent.
  • And also sana ilagay as sticky in every forum as a warning and every forumite would see and be aware of what a very disastrous situation on us musicians.

Give me until mid of may pare..  Sagot ko na PSU mo..  Mula sa puso yan bro.

Offline turiguiliano

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2007, 09:03:10 AM »

Give me until mid of may pare..  Sagot ko na PSU mo..  Mula sa puso yan bro.
- astteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeg!
Smart:0949.190.0200 Sun:0932.748.6705 Bogner Amplification - CMATMODS - F-BASS - Jet City Amplification - Lava Cables - Paul Cochrane Audio - Pedal Train - Weber Speakers - Wilson Effects - XOTIC Effects

Offline pings15

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2007, 09:11:36 AM »
oh SH** natatakot na tuloy ako mag commute...

if you still have the serials.. we can track it down.. sorry for ur loss bro....
everything happens for a reason...
malay mo manalo ka sa lotto!!!!! and you can get all the gears u've been dreaming of....

cheer up!
smile!
laugh!
laugh loud!
laugh really loud!
laugh really really loud!

OH YEAH!!!!

tara inuman nlng tyong lahat! hahaha!

woooooohooooo!!

GAS attack na......... hahaha..

psst.. pag nanalo k nga sa lotto... guitar blowout ha...... joke...

OH MAN! OH GOD!
Progressive Metal
 www.facebook.com/OMOGofficial   Album to be out soon!  ----- Peavey 5150 |  2x12 Cab with Celestion Speakers  | Micsis Custom 7 DiMarzio Crunchlab/Liquifire Pickups | Gruv Gear Fret Wraps | Dunlop Heavy Core Strings

Offline heavensguitar15

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2007, 09:27:41 AM »
Hey Bro! Sorry to hear such a bad experience... ONLY OTHING I CAN SAY.........

GOD KNOWS YOUR HEART AND HE'LL REPLACE ALL YOU'VE LOST FOR A MUCH BETTER GEARS AND A VERY GOOD GUITAR...... I learned alot from you.... God sees everything...

Sa mga kumuha ng mga gamit mo... im sure my araw din sila for KARMA....... at mas mabigat ang dadanasin nila.. I hope the authorities will soon catch those thieves!

KEEP ON ROCKING MAN!!! WHO KNOWS... IT'S A BLESSING IN DISGUISE

Offline ganjie

« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2007, 09:29:09 AM »
+1 ^-^  :wink:
... pain is a purifier and suffering builds character ...
... Jesus Rocks! ...

Offline Lahed92801

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2007, 09:33:09 AM »
Wow bro, that's a huge blow, sorry. Damn, i'm never putting my stuff in the backseat O_O Grabe yun ah

Offline turiguiliano

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2007, 09:40:48 AM »
knightburn.

post mo photos and ALL available serial numbers. tulungan kita.

Offline vulcanraven

« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2007, 09:42:41 AM »
iTS BEEN 5 hrs. since Ive read this incident. Di ko pa din maalis gigil ko. I may not know the victim pero I am familiar with these kind of feelings.

Buti na lang  hindi forced robbery with you or your Missus present di ba?
" wine is strong. A king is stronger. Women are even stronger, but Truth will conquer all!"

Offline Poundcake

• GAS prophet
  • Administrator
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2007, 09:43:13 AM »
oh man... that TOTALLY sucks. i feel sorry for you you bro. if there's any way i could help you recover at least a portion of your gear, i'd gladly help out.. bahala na ang Diyos humatol sa nangakaw na yun. vengeance is God's, anyway.
"The LORD will save me, and we will play my music on stringed instruments all the days of our lives, at the house of the LORD." Isaiah 38:20